Steven's slutty auntie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Keep this to yourself but I fantasise that I'm in a threesome and as I'm being fucked I'm also sucking a cock,' she replied.

Steven said, 'well while you suck me off I could be fucking you with something.'

'But I've just sucked you off,' auntie replied.

Steven said, 'I'm still hard, it'll be fun having a go.'

Auntie went into the kitchen and came back with a large banana and a cucumber and gave them to Steven. He couldn't believe that here was in his mind a strict, serious person acting like this.

She lay on her back with her legs wide apart. Steven started rubbing a finger up and down his auntie's slit. It was very wet and he soon eased the banana inside instead of a finger. She loved it as it was so much bigger.

Steven moved up to her face. She opened her mouth and he pushed his cock inside. He reached down and started fucking the banana in and out of his auntie's cunt. She was loving it and said, 'use the cucumber now.'

Steven took the banana out and eased the much thicker cucumber inside her. Auntie was soon moaning with pleasure but she wanted his cock too.

'Fuck my mouth,' she shouted.

She reached up and grabbed his balls and he started fucking in and out of her mouth. The trouble was he couldn't do that and fuck the cucumber in and out at the same time.

Steven said, 'do the cucumber yourself.'

Auntie didn't hesitate as she reached down and started fucking herself with the cucumber. She had done this many times and loved the feeling and knew it would make her cum.

At the same Steven was fucking his aunt's mouth. There was no cock sucking. She had her lipstick coated lips clamped tightly round the head of her nephew's hard cock.

She felt her climax getting closer. Who was going to cum first. Then she felt the tell tale twitching of his cock as he pumped spurt after spurt of hot spunk into her mouth. This instantly triggered her orgasm too. She left the cucumber embedded all the way inside her as she swirled her nephew's cum around her mouth.

'Kiss me,' she told him.

Their lips locked together. Their mouths opened and she dribbled his cum back into his mouth. It got very messy as cum started dribbling down their faces. Auntie loved the taste more than Steven.

They sat and recovered and auntie left the cucumber embedded deeply inside her and loved the taste of her nephew's spunk.

She said, 'I've got a confession to make and I've not been totally honest with you. Pass me my make up bag please.'

Steven got the bag and handed it to her. She unzipped a pocket at the bag and took out what looked like a lipstick.

She showed it to him and said, 'it looks like a lipstick but in fact it's a vibrator.'

She then took two pegs out and said, 'I love putting these on my nipples. They're painful to start and then the pleasure overtakes the pain. This is part of my Saturday afternoon pleasure while uncle is at football.'

'I'm not who you really think I am. I give the impression to all the family that I am a very straight laced mature woman. But that is not the real me. I am a sex loving slut. Always have been and always will be,' she said.

'I told you I only masturbated recently. The truth is I've been doing it all my married life. Every day uncle goes to football I do it. I love cumming,' she said.

Steven asked, 'do you look at porn at the same time?'

'No, you're going to find this odd but I love watching myself cum. I sit in front of a full length mirror. My lips are covered in my slutty red lipstick. My legs are wide apart and I have either a banana or cucumber deep inside my cunt. I have pegs on my nipples. I hold my small vibrator against my clit while I fuck myself with the banana or cucumber. I love watching myself get aroused and I speak out loud calling myself a slut, a fucking filthy cum slut. I love the filthy, perverted look on my face as I cum.'

Steven said, 'fucking hell auntie, I really want to watch you do that.'

'Well let's see if we can fit it in, don't forget you're only here for a few more days,' she replied.

'I'm going to wank while I watch you do it,' Steven replied.

They went back downstairs. They saw that uncle's football were winning so knew he would be home later. Eventually he arrived about 7.30 having had a few drinks with friends. He was just a little bit tipsy.

They all sat and chatted and when auntie left the room uncle asked, 'was she topless sunbathing when you got back from your walk.'

'No, she was back indoors,' Steven replied.

'Oh, that's a pity, you've still not seen her tits,' uncle said.

Steven didn't say anything. They all went off to bed. Steven didn't feel the need to wank. Sunday morning auntie and uncle went off to church while Steven stayed at home. They all had lunch together and shared two bottles of wine between the three of them.

As it was a wonderful summer's day they all decided to have an afternoon relaxing in the sun. Uncle said to his wife, 'why don't you wear your bikini. I've told Steven about your wonderful boobs, I'm sure he'd love to get a glimpse of them.'

Steven and uncle went into the garden and waited for her to join them. A few minutes later auntie walked into the garden. Steven couldn't believe his eyes. Standing there was his auntie. Her lips were coated in bright red lipstick and lipgloss and smoking a cigarette. She wore a red bikini with a very low top which exposed a large amount of her cleavage and a very small bikini bottom which looked more like a thong and finally a pair of red high heel shoes with ankle straps.

She sat down opposite them.

Uncle said, 'let Steven see your tits.'

Auntie reached behind her and unclipped her bikini top and took if off. Her nipples were hard and erect.

Uncle asked, 'what do you think Steven?'

'Wonderful, can I feel them please,' he asked.

Uncle said, 'feel them and suck them.'

Steven stood up close to auntie. She opened her legs and he stood in between them. He reached down for her erect nipples. He knew how much she liked them being pinched and pulled. He squeezed them between his fingers. Auntie took another inhale on her cigarette as her nephew played with her nipples. He bent down and sucked on them, he knew how much she liked that.

Uncle asked, 'are you aroused?'

'Very,' Steven replied.

'Let auntie see,' uncle said.

Steven took his shorts and underpants down. His cock was hard. Auntie wanted it. She said, 'we'd better all go indoors.'

Steven turned and looked at his uncle who simply nodded and followed auntie into the house and up to the bedroom. Uncle was just behind.

Steven guessed this was going to be auntie's fantasy, but was he going to do the fucking or being sucked off. It was auntie's decision.

When they got in the bedroom auntie lay on her back on the bed and said, 'take my panties off and fuck me.'

Uncle knew what he had to do and knelt beside his wife's face. He knew he was going to be sucked off.

Uncle said to Steven, 'this is auntie's fantasy, to have a cock and in cunt and a cock in her mouth.'

Steven slipped easily into his auntie's very wet cunt and started fucking her while she greedily took her husband's cock in her mouth. Auntie was in heaven as her fantasy had at last come true. Her orgasm with her nephew was quickly followed by her husband spurting his cum into her willing mouth.

As she savoured and swirled his cum around she felt Steven spurt inside her. They lay and recovered for a while and auntie said, 'I can and want to cum again.'

Steven said, 'me too.'

Uncle replied, 'I'll just watch.'

Auntie said, 'you know you like giving me oral, lick me while I suck Steven.'

Suddenly uncle liked that idea but was surprised when he felt Steven's cum seeping out of his wife's hole. However that didn't stop him and he was soon lapping up the cum and sucking on his wife's clit.

Further up auntie was squeezing Steven's balls while clamping her lipstick coated lips round the head of his cock and sucking wildly until she felt his hot cum splatter the back of her throat. Seconds later uncle gave his wife the orgasm she wanted and needed.

They were all satisfied and went and resumed their sunbathing in the garden. Later in the evening uncle said, 'I'd love to watch you fucking auntie while I watch and wank, do you think you could manage it again?'

Steven replied, 'I'd love to give it a go if auntie doesn't mind.'

She replied, 'yes please.'

When they went up to the bedroom auntie had put more lipstick on. She said to both of them, 'do I look slutty enough for both of you?'

They both agreed she did. She lay on her back with her legs open. Her cunt juices were visible on her cunt lips. Steven was as hard as ever and she loved the feel as he slid easily inside her. Straight away he was all the way inside her.

Uncle said, ' fuck her slowly. I want to look at the pleasure on her face as you fuck my wife.'

Steven knew he could make it last but auntie was wet and ready to cum. Uncle was staring at his wife's face. He loved the look of slutty pleasure on her face as his nephew's young, hard cock fucked his wife. He had decided that he was going to spurt his spunk over her face and on her lips as she climaxed.

He didn't have to wait long. He stared at her face. Her mouth was wide open, her body was trembling, she was pinching her nipples. She yelled out with pleasure as her orgasm throbbed through her body.

At exactly to same time she felt hot spunk hit her face. Her open mouth took some of her husband's cum.

Uncle asked Steven, 'have you cum yet?'

'Just about to,' he replied.

'Cum on the slut's face and into her mouth,' uncle said.

Steven slipped out and moved towards his auntie's mouth. Her mouth was still open and she was wiping her husband's cum off her face and into her mouth. Steven only needed a few rubs and streams of spunk were splattering his slutty auntie's face and shooting into her mouth. She lay and swirled the cum around her mouth, savouring the sticky, messy sperm she so liked the taste of.

In the morning Steven went down to breakfast. Uncle was just about to leave for work. He said, 'I'm sure you two already have a good idea what you're going to get up to, but Steven, as you are going home tomorrow can you save enough you know what, so I can watch you and your slutty auntie in action again tonight.'

Uncle left and Steven and auntie looked at each other. She asked, 'what have you got in mind?'

Steven replied, 'I want to watch my slutty auntie play with herself like she does when she's alone. The way she watches herself cum in the mirror. Then I'll be wanking and cum all over her face.'

Auntie replied, 'I like the sound of that. I'm very horny but I'd prefer you to cum in my mouth instead of my face.'

They sat and chatted for a while and Steven asked, 'can I look at your tits?'

Auntie took her blouse and bra off and exposed her tits and erect nipples. She then got her make up up bag and lit a cigarette. She outlined her lips with a lip pencil and then thickly coated her lips with her slutty red lipstick. She took a suck on her cigarette before putting another heavy coat of lipstick on and then some more lipstick.

When she had finished Steven picked up her lip pencil and drew a large round ring round her aereola, then using her bright red lipstick coated her nipples with it. She loved the feel as the lipstick rubbed against her nipples. Steven loved the look of her bright red nipples.

Auntie then said, 'take your trousers off.'

He did as he was told and auntie pulled his foreskin back and coated the head of his erect cock with the same slutty red lipstick. He took the lipstick back and wrote something on her forehead and then on her chest and then something just below her waist.

Auntie then said, 'right all we need now is to go and get the cucumber.' They got it and headed up to the bedroom. Auntie stood in front of the full length mirror and admired herself. She said, 'what a fucking slut I am,' as she read the word slut on her forehead and suck me with two arrows pointing to her tits on her chest and then lick me with an arrow pointing to her cunt just below her waist.

She sat on the chair facing the full length mirror. Her legs were wide apart and moisture was visible on her cunt lips. She opened her make up bag and took two pegs out. As she clipped the first one to an erect nipple she grimaced with pain and then did the same with the other one. Then she found her small vibrator and handed the cucumber to Steven and said, 'are you going to use this on me?'

He replied, 'I want to watch you as if you were alone and then I'll join in later. Pretend I'm not here.'

'OK, but start of by putting the cucumber in me and I'll take over,' auntie said.

Steven took the cucumber and was amazed how easily it slipped into his auntie's cunt. As she held her small vibrator against her clit Steven started fucking the cucumber into her.

She loved the feeling and started saying, 'oh June, what a fucking filthy slut you are, playing with your clit and cunt. Just look at the look of absolute filthy on my face. All I need is spunk in my mouth now.'

Steven took her other hand and put it on the cucumber and she immediately continued fucking herself with it. She stared at herself in the mirror. Just watching herself added to the pleasure she was giving herself.

She saw her nephew standing beside her wanking in the mirror. She wanted his cock, she wanted his spunk. She wanted it in her mouth.

Her orgasm was almost there and she said, 'wank and cum in my mouth.'

He straddled her, his cock on front of her mouth. She opened it and took it in. Steven rubbed his shaft. Precum seeped from him. Within a very short time he was pumping his spunk deep into his auntie's mouth. Instantly her orgasm started and just kept carrying on, one after another. Eventually they died down.

She turned the vibrator off but left the cucumber embedded deep in her cunt. She pointed to her cigarettes and Steven put it in between her lips and lit it even though she still had a mouthful of cum.

As she opened her mouth to blow the smoke out cum started trickling out over her lips, down her chin and onto her chest. Steven took the pegs off her nipples and rubbed his cum into them. She loved the feel even though she was totally sexually satisfied. Steven scooped some of the cum up and smeared it over her lips.

She said, 'slowly take the cucumber out please.'

He slowly eased it out and she said, 'No, wait, just ease it back in a little. Oh, that's lovely.'

Steven could see the look of pleasure on her face as he slowly fucked her with it.

'No, I don't want to cum again. I couldn't cum again. Oh fuck, this feels so good. Maybe I could.'

Steven knew his auntie wanted to cum again and he slowly fucked her. Almost easing it all the way out before pushing it all the way in. Her breathing was rapid and she started playing with her nipples.

She cried out, 'oh, the slut's going to cum, fuck auntie slut face.'

A few more pushes and she climaxed yet again. As he slowly withdrew the cucumber she said, 'it's going to be very wet and messy.'

That's what Steven wanted. He lowered his face to her and as the cucumber came out he placed his open mouth over her wide open cunt. Suddenly gushes and gushes of her cum and cint juices flowed out into his mouth. He loved the taste and managed not to swallow them. If auntie hadn't just cum he would have licjed her but he knew she couldn't cum again.

When she was empty he moved up to her face and kissed her, swapping all her cum and cunt juices into her mouth. It was a very long and messy kiss.

They lay and recovered and then carried on with the rest of the day.

When uncle came home he wanted to know what had been happening and they just said they had fucked and sucked each other without going into the details.

Uncle was clearly looking forwards to watching them although auntie didn't feel she could cum again she was confident that Steven could.

Later they went up to the bedroom. Steven was hard and easily slid into auntie's cunt. As he started fucking her she started enjoying it she began to feel the build up of an orgasm.

Uncle was wanking as he watched his nephew fucking his wife. He decided he was going to cum on her face. Auntie eventually climaxed but Sreven hadn't and said, 'uncle is it alright if I cum in auntie's mouth?'

Uncle replied, 'yes, definitely. I want to watch her wank you off into her mouth.'

Steven knelt in front of his auntie's mouth. He looked at those gorgeous red lips as she clamped them round the head of his cock. She grasped his shaft and started wanking it.

It took a short while and then he pumped his spunk into his auntie's mouth. As he took his cock out and she turned to face her husband with her open mouth showing Steven's cum in it uncle spurted his cum all over his wife's face.

Sadly that was the end of Steven's visit and in the morning uncle took him to the station as he went off to work.

Auntie stood on the doorstep smoking and waved him off.

Later that evening auntie's phone pinged and there was a video from Steven showing him sniffing his auntie's panties while he wanked and then showing them soaked in his cum.

12