Steve's Girl

Story Info
I help Steve's girl in more ways than one.
1.5k words
4.08
9.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Today's the day..." I say to myself, letting out a deep sigh. I've been waiting months for this, after seeing her. My next victim, that is.

She follows a pattern, getting on at this same station every Saturday at 8am, riding for 45 minutes to the next town over and then getting off to ride a bus to the local park, where she sits and waits for her boyfriend. By this time it's nearly 11.

"Okay..." I say to myself from my side of the park, taking quick glances in her direction. Thankfully, her boyfriend is "late" today. A conveniently timed minor car accident is taking up his time.

Time to make my move. "Hey!" I call out to her. "You're Steve's girl, right? I'm Mike. I've known Steve since middle school. I was heading downtown and I saw that he got in a pretty bad wreck and busted his phone. He waved me over and asked me to bring you to him while he files the police report. He's pretty shaken up."

Seeing the look of shock, desperation and worry on your face, I can't help but think of how easy that was. "Come on, my cars parked down the street. If we hurry, we might be able to get there before he's done with the cops."

Thankfully, even though the pandemic has slowed and cases aren't as bad, wearing a mask isn't seen as strange. This works greatly in my favor.

As we make our way to my car, walking side by side, I can't stop myself from stealing glances at her tits bouncing in her tank top, and her ass in yoga pants. Seeing her so up close, I can't help but get a racing hard-on, but I keep my composure. It isn't time yet.

"Come on, it's right around the corner." As I motion over, we get to my car. "Hop on in." I say as I unlock it. After she gets buckled in, I start the car and put it in reverse to back out.

"He wasn't hurt badly, was he?" she asked, showing genuine concern.

"Nah, he looked mostly fine. Just some scrapes." I reply, while moving my hand to the AC controls. "You don't mind, do you? It's pretty hot out today." As she shook her head, I turned the AC on full blast. What she doesn't know, is I have some odorless packets in the vents to help her...relax. Again, I am thankful for the pandemic and masks. Mine has custom air filters on the inside for just this occasion.

As we're slowly making our way around, I notice her breathing has gotten heavier and her face is flushed. "You doing okay over there?" I can't help but notice her chests movement with each breath and resist a grin. "Yeah, I...I think so. I just feel so hot. Are you sure your AC is working?" She asks while fanning herself. Good, good. It's working, now just a few more minutes...

10 minutes have passed and her face is beat red and she's breathing heavier than before. Pretending not to pay her any attention, I catch out of the corner of my eye that she's rubbing her thighs together slowly and quietly letting out small moans. Now's my chance. "Hey, we gotta go down this street to get there quicker." I tell her, but she doesn't say anything, even after I park the car.I slowly reach my hand onto her thigh and she jolts with a start, looking at me out of embarrassment, but she doesn't move my hand.

I slowly caress her thigh, slowly moving my way up until I'm just below her pussy. She's being more audible now, gasping for air and moaning slightly.

When I'm mere inches away from touching her pussy, she starts fighting back "No...this is wrong..." As she tries pushing me away. "What's so wrong about it? You're feeling good, aren't you?" I ask her while moving in closely to kiss her neck.

She lets out a sharp gasp as my lips reach her neck and I feel her shudder before she tries pushing me away again.

"No...no...you need to stop this..." She protests with large gasps between each word as I continue to kiss her neck and caress her thigh, lightly touching her pussy from over her yoga pants. "You say that, but I can tell you're already wet." I say into her ear as I reach into her pants to touch her directly.

With a sudden movement, my hand goes inside her yoga pants and I touch her pussy. Thanks to the aphrodisiac, there is little to no resistance, and she lets out a loud gasp and grabs onto my arm tightly. "See? It feels so good. You should just let yourself give into the pleasure..." She's still shaking her head and resisting slightly. That's going to change, and soon.

"Come on, baby. Don't you want to feel good and just give in?" "I...I.." she trails off as I continue rubbing her already wet pussy." I decide to try something different, and go to move one of the straps on her shirt. Perfect, she's wearing a tank top with the built in bra, so there's less to get her out of. I manage to get one strap down before she fully realizes what's going on. "Hey...what're you doing?" It looks like she's getting more and more clouded. Just what I wanted.

"Let's get you more comfortable, yeah?" I whisper into her ear as I get the other strap out of the way, and begin to pull her shirt down below her tits. Despite her still resisting a tiny bit, I finally get to see her bare tits, and they're perfect. I get one in my hand and start squeezing, and as I'm doing so, she starts panting again and bites her finger to suppress a moan.

After a few moments, I take one of her nipples into my mouth and begin to suck and bite, making sure to not take too long so that the air affects me as well. I think she's finally starting to give in. I'm fingering her now and she's given up any resistance and can't stop moaning and gasping for air as pleasure begins to roll over her.

Taking my chance, I start pulling her pants down, but she's still resisting a tiny bit, but I force them off of her, exposing her juicy, soaking wet pussy as she covers her face.

Being nearly at my own limit, I pull out my cock and push it against the entrance to her pussy. Feeling me slowly spread her open, she lets out a harsh gasp. "No...please... don't.." But I don't pay her any attention and force myself inside of her, just barely stopping halfway to listen to her gasps and whining. "Here we go." I whisper into her ear as I force the rest of my cock inside her. She immediately grabs onto my arms and starts crying while shaking. "Did you just cum from me sticking it in?" I begin to laugh. "This is going to be so much fun"

After feeling her cum on me, I begin thrusting while she continues to cry. "Fuck, despite being so wet, you're so god damned tight." I remark while increasing the speed of my thrusting. After a few minutes if this, there are no more words from her. Only grunts, groans, and whimpers. This is perfect, I think to myself. "Fuck, Steve scored big-time with you." Then, at the mention of his name, she looks straight at me.

"Oh? Are you still worried about him? Well, you don't have to worry, he's fine. I'M the one who caused his little accident after all." At this revelation, she glares at me and starts resisting again. "Nuh uh, can't have any of that." I thrust hard and deep into her, causing her body to shake from the pleasure from the air.

"Fuck, you're so good. I think I might cum soon. I wonder if you've ever been filled up before..." Being unable to speak anymore, she shakes her head while gasping. "Oh, well that settles it. You're getting a nice, big creampie."

"Here we go..." I say as I give one final thrust while grabbing both of her hips and pulling her as close as possible, letting my cum shoot straight into the deepest parts of her pussy. Immediately, she starts shaking and lets out a scream of pure, unbridled pleasure as she has a full body orgasm.

"Fuck!" I let out as I feel her pussy tighten around my cock. "You really wanted this after all, didn't you?" I ask as I continue thrusting while cumming. By now, she's completely dazed from the pleasure and afterglow of her orgasm. Pulling out, I bask in my own afterglow of finally having done it.

Not only did I get to fuck her, but I even filled her up with my cum. I want to do so much more..."I know you can still hear me, so unless you want me to tell Steve how much you loved being filled with my cum, we'll be doing this even more in the future."

I proceed to clean her up and fix her clothes. "Now, let's get going, shall we?" And we continue on our way to Steve's "accident".