Steve's New Car

Story Info
Steve had a new car and we broke it in.
1.4k words
4.6
15.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers

I think that we all long for that perfect fuck where our lover is completely overcome with pleasure during their orgasm. This is a tale of one of those events.

Steve and I met via Craigslist. We messaged each other for a bit. He was married but loved a hard dick in his ass. He had had a fuck buddy, but they moved away and was wanting a regular cock again. We agreed to meet up (to size each other up) at a Lowe's store halfway between our houses. We met in the bathroom fixtures. There was a chemistry between us. Soon we were in the restroom showing each other our cocks. He was ready to go down on me there, but I was not about to get caught with a man sucking my dick in a busy Lowes. A plan was made to meet up soon.

We did and became fuck buddies. He was a bit taller than me with a smooth chest, 6-inch cock, and a nice ass. I loved his ass. He loved my dick and hairy chest.

Over time we would meet at each other's houses when we could get them to ourselves. There was sexual chemistry between us that made our sex so hot. My thick 7 incher fit perfectly into his ass. We fucked in every position all over both of our houses and even in my backyard one fall afternoon.

As time went on though, he had to be more and more careful. His whole family had trackers placed on their phones so he could no longer come over to my place. Then they got a camera for the front door to record everyone coming and going. Soon we would meet at a nearby CVS store and he would drive me back to his house.

He had gotten a new job, a big promotion and bought a brand-new Mercedes with tinted windows with his raise.

Steve was so excited to show me his new car. We met at the CVS where I had bought some lube for are encounter while waiting for him. He pulled up with his Cheshire smile. Proudly he showed off his new baby to me. As we walked around the car, he pointed out several of the cool features to me.

When it came time to go back to his place, I got into the backseat as no one would be able to see me through the tinted glass. He had noisy neighbors who talked. We had started doing this a couple of months before. How it worked, I rode in the back and then he would park in the garage and once the garage door closed, I would get out and we would go up to the spare bedroom and I would fuck his ass in every position we could think of. Today turned out different.

I was in the backseat and a bit horny. As he drove, I slipped my hand up front and started rubbing his bulge with my hand over his cargo shorts. I could feel him hardening up through the fabric. I reached my other hand around the other side so that I could unsnap him and pull his zipper down as he continued to drive. My hands move to the side of his hips. He knew what I wanted and lifted his ass up so I could slide his shorts and underwear down enough to free his hard rod.

I took some lube I bought, put it on my hand and started stroking him. His cock was so hot and hard. He was now moaning as we drove down his street. As soon as we turned into the driveway, I was ready to hop in the front passenger seat as soon as the garage door closed. As I heard it shut, I climbed over. My lips went to his balls as my hand continued to stroke him. He laid the seat back as I ran a free hand up to his hard nipples under his polo shirt while sucking on his tightening balls.

He pulled his shirt off and threw it into the backseat. My mouth worked my way up to his nipples which my tongue played with. My mouth kissed and licked them both. Then I made my way up kissing his neck and then to his awaiting lips where we passionately locked mouths as our tongues danced together in lust all the while I continued to play with his dick.

I then moved to that hard stick. First, I played with the head before going up and down over the area where the cap meets the head. His moans continued as I played with this sensitive area. Then I pushed further until I went all the way down to his pubes. Again, and again I took the whole rod in my mouth. Steve was moaning in pleasure, but I was not done.

Next, I made him move so he could present his ass to me as I was ready to rim it. I had come here to fuck that hole and fuck it good. It was sweet and ready. He pulled apart his cheeks to give me better access to it. My tongue thrust deep into his hole while I continued to fondle his cock and balls. I was driving him crazy.

Undoing my pants, I freed my thick, hard seven-inch cock. I took some lube and covered it as I stroked it in preparation for fucking. I continue to make love to his ass with my tongue but knew that he would want more soon. He would want my rock-hard dick.

Before fucking him, I took some lube to put on his hole as I prepared it for the main event. Then with him still in the driver's seat, I mounted him from behind. First, I pressed the head of my dick against his hole. It was a slow push as I began to enter that warm spot and then the head popped in. From there I slowly continued to press forward until all seven inches were inside him and my pubes rested against his ass. I slowly started fucking him. I was preparing that hole for what was going to come. He was loving it.

Next, I took the driver's seat as we changed positions. Now he was going to ride my dick like a cowboy, sliding up and down that pole as I sat in the seat and he sat on me. He was loving the deep thrust into him that pressed his prostate. He was in heaven.

It was a great position, but I wanted to try yet another. I got out of the car and so did he. He had one hand on the door and another on the roof of his new car. One foot on the garage floor and one on the frame of the car's door which was wide open. Here I bent him forward a bit and began to fuck him like a man. I was pounding his ass. In and out my cock slid. My tight balls were flapping against his ass with a slapping sound with each and every deep thrust into him. I was going faster and faster. Our bodies were glistening with sweat.

Then it happened. It started with his legs. They were quivering. Soon it moved up his body. Every part of him was shaking in an orgasmic pleasure. His rock-hard dick that was hands free this whole time started shooting rope after rope of cum which sprayed his new car in streams of white cum. The whole time his body continued to quiver in pleasure. These were not small quakes but large spasms of pure joy.

As the last shot of cum burst forth from him, he collapsed. He was spent. The experience drained him of all of his strength. I had provided him with the ultimate climax. One which the whole body is absorbed in a tsunami of the greatest orgasm. He lay half in the car half on the ground, unable to move.

I stroked myself for a just a moment as I prepared to nut. I shot loads of my hot, white cum on to my lover as I looked down on him. He was speechless. He was spent. I watched my cum streaming down his depleted body. The expression on his face was one of complete satisfaction.

I got a towel and helped him up. He was still weak. I helped him into the car seat. When he was finally able to speak again all he could say was, "Damn that was good."

mkrotter
mkrotter
80 Followers