All Comments on 'Stevie's Bet: What Happens in Vegas'

by NewTeachersPet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ride home

Nice, would love to hear Karen's view on the night and finding out he's a bum.. lol

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Fairly good story until the finish. That turned me off.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This is some gay shit.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
That was fun!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There is another old Vegas addage...

If you screw someone not your husband in Vegas, you stay in Vegas. At least until the divorce is final. BTW She never made it to the airport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The Bet

Well the seduction really wasn't but once things got going it was pretty good. Only wish she was really worried about getting pregnant when they left. That would have put an edge on the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Flambmental

Black man 12 inch cock fucking white wife and husband cucked and shooting his sperm.

It is well and it made me masturbate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Did my car take a stack into his mouth and suck on it did his wife get praised by Steve did he suck her p**** when he's got her at home

InfosaugerInfosaugerabout 3 years ago

My Epilog:

A few weeks after our visist in Vegas I said to my wife: " I'm looking forward to my next convention". My wife started to grin and had glitter in the eyes until I contionoued "... where we could pick up a young woman, maybe a black or asian and have a fun night again." With that my wife looked astonished and I could see a glint of anger. I was sure she wanted to say something but thought better of it. I could see her tearing up....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

With all due respect, NewTeacher's Pet, "Every married man on the face of the earth has probably had fantasies about his wife. The slut wife, the wonton whore. Being lewdly naked in front of other men. Watching them leer at her, mentally fuck her, maybe masturbate while she dances" is bullshit. The vast majority of men think nothing of the sort.

It will be interesting to see what kinds of souvenirs they are brining home. There will be the usual tee shirts, maybe the program from the show they saw, chlamydia, that jokey Vegas coffee mug, gonorrhea,

syphilis, and as a special treat, head lice and crabs from the homeless shelter.

Truly a memorable trip! His employees had fun, too, and can't understand why he's scheduled the next one for Rockport, Illinois.

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Fun read, but these kind of stories would be SO much hotter if the hubby didn’t want things to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous