Stevie's Bet: What Happens in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped, my mind laser focused on what I'd just heard her say. This made it a much different story. Having fantastic voyeur sex, watching a handsome black man fuck my beautiful blonde wife as the culmination of a serendipitously shared fantasy was one thing. Allowing him to inject his semen deep into her pussy was another. It was possession, taking something away from me. In her passion she was giving herself away to him, to someone else.

But it was already too late. "Oh god Karen, here it comes baby, you gonna get my sperm, oh baby, oh shit, oh god," he cried as he pushed himself against her pubic mound and froze there, balls wedged against her cunt lips. I could see the base of his jet black cock twitch and pulse, pumping his seed deep into my wife's womb. At 30 she was still young enough to have children. I only hoped she'd remembered to use her birth control this week.

But in spite of my trepidation I shot a load all over the sheets. It was spontaneous. It happened when I saw the base of Stevie's thick black cock crush against the blond tufts of Karen's mons venus and shoot his load of black seed deep inside her womanhood. I hadn't even touched myself.

She rolled over onto her side, sandwiched between Stevie and me. Stevie's cock slid out of her dragging a wedge of cum with it. The inside of her thigh was dotted with little islands of his semen and her juices. "I've never been fucked like that before," she cooed, "and god, I want to get fucked like that again." She spooned with me and cuddled facing him, their arms across each other's waist. Her breathing slowed down and, in moments, she was asleep.

"She told me her fantasy had always been about having jungle sex, a black guy with a big cock fucking her brains out," he whispered, "so she got to live her fantasy. How about you, Mark? You OK with another man fuckin' your wife? A black man at that? You OK with watchin' me cum in her pussy?"

"First time I've been glad to lose a bet, Stevie," I replied. "Watching her respond, her body giving everything to you. Even her womb." Even as we were talking, my emotions were actually in runaway mode, my feelings being run through a blender. It had been incredibly hot watching them fuck and watching him seed her right in front of me, but the thought of Karen possibly being pregnant with a baby other than mine? I don't think I was ready for that one. Like I said: runaway mode.

"Yeah brother, the head of my dick was right up against it. Them tadpoles' not gonna have to swim too far to get in." My heart sank.

"How come you not fuckin' her every day, Mark? Somethin' that gorgeous, that ready, that fuckin' HOT! you should be tappin' that pussy every night."

I was a little speechless that he was talking to me that way. Talking about my wife that way. And why did she have to tell him we hadn't had sex in months? ... at least, until the second night here.

"Hell, she told me she'd even quit takin' the pill 'cause you weren't bangin' her. At all. Thought it was a waste of time and money." I turned pale. Oh fuck.

He laughed. "Man, I jus' jerkin' your chain, jus' fuckin' wit you, bro. She never told me any of that shit, says you good in bed but had some business stuff come up and you hadn't been around much, lotta travelin' and all." Which was true. I had been gone a lot. But it was no excuse. And even when I'd been at home, sex just seemed to be a distant goal we could shoot for: after soccer, after bookkeeping, after homework, after dinner and dishes. After everything else. We could shoot for it but, too often, we just couldn't get there.

We talked a little more: about Karen, about me, about how this was going to affect us. Would we leave it behind, leave it in Vegas? Or would it follow us home, into our family? I fell asleep before I could conjure an answer.

Closest I could figure, it was around midnight or so. I don't think it was much later that Karen rolled over, facing me. Her naked breasts were inches away. I kissed her and felt her up, my finger and thumb rolling a nipple between them, my palm pressing her warm, lush flesh. She started to respond. My cock sprang to life; it was instantly hard. She wrapped her arms around my neck and returned my kisses.

"Your turn, baby," she whispered as she rolled onto her back, "make love to me Mark, let's make love."

I knew what she meant. She wanted to be in her fantasy but right now she needed the reality of making love, not just have sex. Her pussy was slick with Stevie's semen when I parted her flesh. My thrusts were slow, sensual. We moved together like the lovers we had been for our entire marriage. It wasn't jungle sex but it was good sex. We climaxed together, her orgasm the trigger firing mine, and went back to sleep.

Stevie and Karen woke me up as the sun was cresting over the hills to the east. They were kissing passionately, her hand stroking his black cock and his finger deep in her white pussy.

"This morning, baby, you gonna do all the work." He rolled over on his back.

"Stevie," she said in all seriousness, "I've never been on top, it seems, well, a little weird. unnatural."

"Baby, you be in control. My dick will go deeper than it ever did last night an' you the one who say how deep it go." It was like he was an anatomy teacher instructing a virgin on how to fuck. "Jus' line your pussy up with my cock and slide on down. Then me and Mark get to see those perfect titties bounce while you ride my cock like a pony."

I videoed as she straddled him. He tilted his thick black pole upright with his fingertips and aimed it like a heat seeking missile at the hot pink slit between her legs. She slowly impaled herself on the obelisk of hard dark flesh, inch by inch. The helmet disappeared. The whole shaft was consumed. She leaned back, balancing herself with her hands on his knees. Her thighs brought her straight down the veiny black trunk to the hilt, balls to pussy, flesh touching flesh.

The tempo got faster, the rhythm more frantic. Waves of blonde hair swept across her back and shoulders in golden waves. Her breasts, the color of ripe peaches, so full and sloped perfectly from neck to nipples, bounced gracefully as she rode his cock up and down. Her flesh rippled. It was hypnotic.

"You know I'm gonna be sore when this is over, Mark," she laughed, grinding herself down to the thick base of his shaft. "He's so big, so thick, my pussy is getting stretched..."

"... and that means, what?" I replied. My cock was rock hard.

"I hope..." her answer drifted off, "oh god... Stevie, please baby, finish me off..." she kept riding him, "... a few more strokes baby, deeper oh god harder... I'm gonna cum, oh jesus I'm going to cum!" She frantically pinched her nipples until both breasts turned bright pink.

"Mark, bite them," she demanded, her eyes closed, her lips pursed, "bite my nipples, bite my tits, bite them hard."

She cried out when my teeth and tongue gently teased and bit one, and pinched the other. "God, I'm so close to cumming, Stevie, play with my clit, finger me, oh god I'm so close." He slid a finger between his cock and her pussy, using his thumb to tease the unsheathed swollen clitoris. I sucked and bit, kissed and licked until she cried out like a wounded animal, "Ahhhh, baby, oh god Stevie, fuck me baby, oh shit oh fuck, fuck my pussy, bite my nipples baby, oh jesus I'm cumming I'm cumming." She planted herself like a statue on his manhood, her body quaking as orgasm after orgasm washed through her body.

The quaking eventually stopped. "Damn, that was supernova incredible," she finally said regaining her composure and leaning in to kiss me, then bending over to kiss him. His veiny black organ speckled white with her fluids was still embedded deep inside her and she was still riding it, her tempo slow. "I've still got one inside that's hanging fire and I can't seem to pull the trigger." She pulled off his rod and got on her knees. "Fuck me doggie Stevie," she said, wiggling her butt as an invitation, "and baby," she said to me, "I wanna suck your cock dry."

I scooted beneath her so that my erection was under her parted lips. Stevie mounted her from behind, hands on her hips. She gasped as his ebony manhood rhythmically slid in and out of her slick pink gash. It was like she didn't know which lust to indulge: sucking and stroking my rock hard cock, or yielding to her pending orgasm. The tempo of his thighs slapping against hers, the crack! of his hand spanking her bare white flesh, the liquid sound of his dark piston ramming into her pink wet cunt, her breasts and long blonde hair swaying in waves with each thrust, the flesh on her back and ass rippling with each stroke. Sensations of all that sent me over the edge. Filling her mouth with semen made the decision for her. She swallowed my cum then closed her eyes, meditating on the tsunami building deep in her loins.

They were both close. The tempo between them increased; it became frantic. Her breathing was ragged. "Cum with me Stevie, I want you to cum with me," she whispered between moans of intense pleasure. "Tell me when you want to fill my pussy baby, I want you to cum with me."

Those words pushed him over a cliff. He pulled her hard onto his shaft. His hips shook in uncontrolled spasms that would fill her womb with his creamy thick seed. "Aaaaargggghhhh," he cried out, "oh shit, oh god baby, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming in your pussy god Karen jesus fucking christ baby I'm cumming..."

Karen's moans transformed into a long series of wails as his thick black cock throbbed against the walls of her pulsing wet pussy. Like a prayer, "Oh Stevie, oh Stevie, oh Stevie," she repeated softly over and over again.

They both collapsed, totally spent. All three of us were. They were enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking: kissing, touching, intimately caressing in each others arms. I fell asleep.

Karen awoke with a jolt. "Mark, it's almost 9 and we need to check out by 11!" She jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, thick threads of his seed dripping down the inside of her thigh. "Can you order us some breakfast while I take a shower? I'm famished!"

Stevie sat up on the edge of the bed. "Can I join you?"

She smiled and nodded her head toward the shower. They playfully soaped each other down. She got on her knees and sucked him off while the water splashed over their bodies. I watched them while waiting for our food; her overnight transformation was amazing. From 'good in bed' to a sexual panther, it was fucking amazing. I took a quick shower after they got out; I expected to see them in bed fucking when I got out but he was getting dressed and she was blowing her hair dry, combing it out.

When our food came, our server smiled the same kind of smile Kev the Bartender had smiled at me the night before.

We quickly finished grooming, loaded our bags onto a cart, and left. All three of us got into the elevator together. Karen looked at me, then Stevie. "Thank you for a beautiful night, Stevie," she said as they shared a passionate kiss, "it was an amazing fantasy come true." She turned to me, "... and thank you for letting it happen," she said, and we kissed. "I love you."

The bellman hailed a cab as the three of us walked through the sliding doors. "Good morning, Stevie!" he said nonchalantly.

"Hey Gus, how ya doin'?" Stevie replied.

"Good night?"

Stevie replied with a grin as he stood with us. "Mark, Karen, thank you for a beautiful night..."

I could see Karen was tempted to kiss him again but resisted. "It was beautiful," she repeated wistfully, "I'm sorry it's over." He walked away from us and joined the crowds trekking along The Strip.

Karen was supervising the cabby loading our luggage when the bellman came up to me, smiling that enigmatic smile. "I see you and your wife met Stevie."

I nodded my head but was a little puzzled.

"Stevie's kind of a legend around here," he continued. "He's usually here around six every night. He hangs around until he spots a young attractive couple like you two. Always a knockout gorgeous wife. Usually blonde but sometimes a brunette. They usually end up at one of the bars. He sits at the other end but he doesn't drink, just gets 7-Up. When the wife leaves for the restroom- and she always does- he talks to the guy, asking if he was some kind of college sports star who got hurt. They talk and then he makes the bet."

My jaw dropped. I'm sure I blushed but was too shocked to really know.

"Just so you know, his bet? He doesn't have a hundred dollars to his name. He stays at a shelter on Kearney when he's not here. But he's never lost a bet; we'd cover him if he did. Like I said, he's a legend."

I heard the trunk slam shut. "We're ready, honey," Karen said. We got into the cab and sped away for the airport, talking about the night before all the way.

12