Stevie's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I bet your father would be so proud of his son if I emailed this to him.'

'You can't...'

'Yes, I can. I have all your contact copied to my computer.

'Please don't, please,' pleading.

'Then go do as you are told. Make sure you take small steps, one foot right in front of the other, and let those hips lose. Everyone will be watching. Show them that you can do this. Personally, I can't wait to watch you kiss your boss. Is there anything that says fag more than two men kissing? Maybe I should say one man and one little boy. Now swish your sweet ass out there and let everyone see you for what you really are.'

How can I do this? I look at myself in the mirror. I look too much like those flaming fag boys I noticed before. How can I walk out there? Everyone will be watching and what they will see is a sissy boy, a sissy boy who wants everyone to know what he really is. I think I'm starting to feel the effects of the ecstasy. I have to concentrate to handle what is happening. I feel a tingle rush through my body as I look at myself in the mirror again. I really look like a sissy.

'You go do as told, and you do it NOW. I can make this much worse Stevie boy. Please give me that opportunity. If not swish that fag ass out there and go give you boss a big kiss.'

I open the door and look out and see several people turn their heads looking at me. I walk out trying not to make eye contact with anyone. I really have to concentrate in the heels and try to walk like I was told. My hips move differently when I walk like this and I knew I was swishing my ass but I couldn't help it. I move past several people then I see him standing there. There is a very petite blond girl beside him in a little sissy girl dress. It was pink with lots of white lace and several white petticoats holding her sissy dress out. She had on a pair of white pumps with spiked heels that had to be at least five inches high. Pink ankle socks with white lace trim finished her look. She was so hot. A pink leather collar was around her neck, the silver leash being held by Mr. Maddox. She was gorgeous but very small.

He looks at me and it's that look I'm so familiar with. We make eye contact and he just stares at me. It all feels so strange. I'm glad I'm high or I probably couldn't do this. I keep eye contact with him and slowly walk to him. Realize I want him to think I look sexy. I let my hips loose even more and swish my way over to him. I stop in front of him, ignoring the girl he is with. I put my arms around his neck, tilt my face up as I try to pull his face to mine. I don't break eye contact and neither does he.

I feel his lips on mine. His wet tongue slides softly over my lips. It presses between my lips and I feel his hand lightly on the back of my head. His tongue slides into my mouth and my tongue makes contact with his. I hear a moan and realize it was me. His tongue explores my mouth. His hand now is now holding me tight to him as his tongue start fucking my mouth. I sucked on his tongue. It felt like I had surrendered to him. He finally breaks the kiss and I feel out of breath. Trying to handle the fact that I just kissed my boss with everyone watching. I don't look around, embarrassed that I had acted the way I had and ashamed of the way I seemed to want it. But I can't stop thinking about how his kiss felt. God, it was really hot.

'You look so much better dressed like this Stevie. Turn, let me see your ass,' he says. I see several people still watching us as I turn. I can't look up at them.'

'Those pants fit you so nicely Stevie. The way your panty lines show looks so sexy. Now turn back around.'

'She's pretty Daddy,' the little blonde girl says turning more towards me. Is this the sissy boy you were telling me about Daddy?'

'Yes, this is Stevie, the office's newest fag boy. He told me how badly he wanted me to treat him like a sissy. He wears panties to work all the time don't you sissy boy?'

'Yes Sir.'

'He looks like a bad boy to me Daddy. I know you know what to do with bad boys Daddy. I hope you will let me watch.'

'We will see Amber. 'You remember my friend Robert don't you sweetie. I just signed a great deal with him and you were so helpful Amber.'

'I was helpful Sir?'

'Yes he didn't hesitate once I offered you. You will spend the weekend with Robert. You will do as told. If I get anything back about you misbehaving again you will go back into the box and this time it won't be for only three days.'

I can't believe what I'm hearing. He's giving this girl to another man to help his business out. He's whoring her out and she just listens to him, eyes down. Put her in a box??

'Yes Daddy. I will be a good girl for him,' he says and he hands her the leash. Give that to Robert and tell him that he owns you for the weekend. She walks over to Robert. She drops to her knees in front of him, head bowed.

She holds her hands up to him with the leash in her hands. She looks up at him and tells him that she belongs to him for the weekend. He reaches down and hooks the leash to her collar.

'Your daddy told me that you are a real slut. That you can't get enough cock. Is that true little girl?'

'Yes Sir, I'm a bad little girl. I like cock a lot Sir.'

'You know what happens to bad little girls don't you?'

'Yes Sir, they get spanked.'

He goes and sits down in a straight chair and I watch as she crawls to him and then she crawls up over his lap. He lifts her sissy dress and the petticoat up over her back showing the white cotton panties she was wearing. The big wet spot on the crotch of the panties was very obvious. Most everyone was watching the show they were putting on.

'You are so wet little girl,' he says spreading her legs apart. He was running his finger lightly over the wet spot. 'Such a bad little girl,' he says as he slowly pulls the panties off her. He finds the wet spot and shoves it into the girl's mouth pushing the rest of the panties into her mouth. Then he spanks her and spanks her.

I didn't know what to feel as I could hear her crying. Her ass was so red from the hairbrush he had used on her. You could see her body jerking from the loud sobs everyone heard as she tried to calm down and handle the pain. He pushed her from his lap, not saying a word as he lead her to the door making her crawl quickly on her hands and knees to keep up with him. Her ass still was so red. He led her from the party. I just watch and can see Mr. Maddox watching too.

'I guess Robert doesn't want to waste any time. What are you thinking about all this Stevie?'

'I don't know what to think. You are making me do things I have never even considered. You have me dressed like a total sissy and making sure everyone here thinks that I'm so gay. What do you think I feel about this? It's embarrassing and humiliating.' Really feeling the ecstasy now, I know I had to say that but when I look around and see the beautiful young girls or whatever and then look at the sissy boys and knowing I look like them, I can't stop feeling excited about what's going on. The way the men look at me makes me feel so weird. What would they make me do to please them? I think about the spanking Amber got and think some of the men would like to treat me like that. That really had to hurt her a lot. I have never been spanked and can't even imagine what it would feel like.

'I saw the way you walked to me Stevie. How you wanted to look sexy for me. And that kiss. You kiss just like a girl, a submissive girl that just gives it up to anyone. You can say what you want but I know what I saw and what I felt. I saw a boy who wants to be a girl. Look at you. You look gorgeous. You will turn heads now. You never did before when you tried to be a man, did you?'

'No but...I'm not a sissy Sir.'

He starts to say something when one of the other men in a suit came over and interrupts him.

'That kiss was so sexy Mike. Your pretty boys always put on the best shows, even when they really are a girl like Amber. Wasn't listening to her cry so erotic? She is an outstanding slave Mike.'

'Thanks James, yes, Amber is hot. She has taken very well to her training.'

'I can see that. Now you show up with this pretty boy. I'm so jealous.'

'You should be. This is a little virgin boy. Never have sucked a cock have you Stevie?'

'No Sir.'

'Never been fucked up the ass either. Isn't that right Stevie?'

'Yes Sir,' I answer not believing this conversation.

'Really, virgin, how much Mike? Seriously, Mike, how much?'

'Settle down James. You don't want to scare my pretty boy, do you?'

'I would love to scare him Mike and that's not all I would do to this boy.'

'I haven't decided what going to happen when it's time to give up that virgin ass. Probably a blind auction again. Those usually work well. His mouth is mine.'

I can't believe they are talking like this when I'm standing right by them. Blind auction? He's going to auction off my ass to all his rich friends. I'm thinking about how out of control everything is when I feel my boss's hand light caressing my ass. I feel him cup my ass cheek softly then go back to lightly running his hand over my ass cheeks. His touch sends tingle through my body. I tried not to react but it did feel good.

'Let me know Mike. You know I bid high.'

'I will James.' He turns to me. 'Stevie, go over and talk to those sissies over there and let us men talk. Now go.'

I see four sissy boys in a booth and I force myself to walk over to them. 'Hello.'

A sissy with big blonde teased hair was the first to respond. 'I love your outfit. I would give anything to have my ass look like yours does in those pants. So hot sweetie. Will you sit down with us?'

'Ok, thanks, he told me to come and meet you all. I have to admit this has been a very hard night for me. I have never done anything like this before.'

'Really, you are a natural. I'm Tiffany, the red head is Scarlet, and the little tramp over there is Desiree,' she says as they all giggle.

'Hello.'

'Is this really the first time you have dressed up like a sissy Stevie?' Tiffany asks.

'Yes, and I feel so embarrassed being seen like this.'

'Haven't you seen the way everyone has been looking at you tonight? There was not a person in the room that didn't want to get closer to you when you pranced into the room. Wanting to discover what this pretty boy was really like. You had to have felt their eyes on you.'

'Yes, I did, but it embarrassed me.'

'Truthfully, I know it was scary for you to it also excited you more than you ever imagined. I saw the way you looked at Mike. The way you tried to walk sexy for him. And the way you just gave yourself to him when he kissed you. It was such a turn on. The look on your face was not a face that was embarrassed but was a face that was loving it. I remember my first time too sweetie.'

I think about what she says and I know she if very close to the truth but I don't know how to respond'

'Isn't Mike great. I tried to get close to him a couple times but never got anywhere with him,' Desiree says. 'I heard he has a great cock and knows how to use it. Am I right Stevie? How big is he?'

'I have no idea Desiree. But I'm afraid I will find out.'

'Afraid, you should be lusting for a man like Mike. He's such an alpha. I have talked to some of his past boyfriends and they say he knows how sissies really like to be treat.'

Desiree laughs. 'Yes treat us like your little fag whores. Your sissy sluts.'

They all laugh and I try to relax with them. They all are very attractive with lots of makeup and sexy clothes.

'You will look fantastic once you learn how to do your makeup. You will be a real heart breaker,' Tiffany says. 'I would love to come over and help you with your makeup. Really, anytime,' and the look she gives me makes me think she wants to do more than just help with my makeup. What would it be like kissing her, her red lips look so wet and I see her still looking at me and I look down.

'Thanks Tiffany, I just don't know where this is going.'

'Stevie, I think it's pretty obvious where this is going. You can fight it or you can go with it, but sweetie, either way you need to understand there is no way this stops till he wants that to happen.'

I feel like I'm about to cry. How did this happen to me. I feel Tiffany take my hand.

'Let's dance sweetie. You might find everything is not as bad as I might seem now she tells me as she drags me to the dance floor. It's a slow song and she puts her arms around my waist and pulls me to her. Try not to think about the fact that I'm actually dancing with another boy as everything seems to feel good as I feel her body press against me. 'Put your arms around my neck sweetie.' We start dancing and I feel her moving against me. I can feel small breasts under the thin silky shirt. 'It's all going to be ok,' she says as her kisses my neck softly.

Her soft kisses felt so good. I can't stop myself pressing back against her when she tries to hold me tighter. I feel her hands move down to my ass cheeks and I feel her take a cheek in each hand and pull me tighter. I want to get hard but with my cock being held firmly tucked back between my legs it's impossible. Her lips move to my ear. She kisses it lightly.

'We are expected to put on a show sweetie. You would be surprised how many people love watching two sissy boys make out. I want you to think about how sexy you look and to think about how hot I look and then I want you to kiss me. Kiss me like the hot little bitch you are. Make them wish it was them that you were kissing. You know how badly you want this. Let them see the sexiest bitch at the party.'

I look up and I see there are a lot of guests watching us. I look at Tiffany then lean forward and kiss her lips lightly. I feel the tip of her tongue play with mine. Her lipstick tastes so good. Her tongue slides into my mouth and I hug her neck tighter as I give her my mouth. Oh god, it feels so good.

She pulls back till she has to reach for my lips with her tongue. My tongue reaches for her and the feel as our tongue caress each other. I think about how sexy that must look to those watching when suddenly she grabs my hair and pulls my mouth to hers and kisses me passionately. Her tongue is deep in my mouth. I can't keep from sucking on it.

Then she breaks the kiss pushing me away and, turns my back to her, her hands take me by my hips and holds me as she presses against my ass. Then I feel her start grinding her hips pressing against my ass. Her mouth is on my neck giving it kisses and then really sucking on one spot. It feels so good but I know what she is trying to do. She wants to mark me. How embarrassing that would be. She moves from my neck.

'Look at them looking at us Stevie. Let them all see how pretty you are. It makes my little cock hard, how about you,' she says, her crotch pressing hard again my ass cheeks. Her hands move to my bare chest and I feel the light touch of her fingernails as she runs them over my chest. Then she slowly pulls my blouse out to both sides exposing my nipples. She takes both of them in her fingers and squeeze just a little then flicks them with her fingernails.

'Would one of you men like to feel this sissy's nipples? Stevie loves having her nipples played with, don't you Stevie?' Tiffany says biting my ear lightly. She pulls my hands back behind my back and holds them.

I see them all watching us. My body feels so fire. I look from one man to another then see the sissy boys smiling at me. I see Desiree on her knees sucking one of the men in a suit. Several other men are stroking themselves. It seems unreal, men playing with themselves or someone near them, as they watch Tiffany play with me. I just look at all the cocks. Another guy in a suit wasted no time getting to his feet and walking over in front of me.

'Hello Stevie. Having fun? I'm Ben but you best just call me Sir.'

'It has been so unreal Sir. This party, me being dressed up like a sissy and made to put on shows for you all, it's been very embarrassing.'

'Don't lie to me Stevie. Everyone here has seen how you have reacted when you did what you did. We can all see that you like being treated like this, being told what to do and knowing what happens to you if you don't do as told. This is what you desire but Stevie, you aren't trying hard enough. More will be expected of you.'

'It's so overwhelming Sir. I don't know what to do?'

'You do as told Stevie. Now I want you to look at all these people watching you and tell them that this is the first time dressing like a sissy and that you love it and hope everyone thinks you're pretty.'

I look around and see the way the men are looking at me. I lower my head and repeat what I was told to say.

'No Stevie, look up at them. Let them see your pretty face. Let them imagine what spending time with you would be like. Smile at the men and tell them again.'

I force myself to smile and tell them that it's my first time dressing like a sissy but that I love the way it makes me feel. I can't stop myself from looking at the cocks that are on display.

'Like what you see Stevie. Look at their cocks and then think about your cock. Maybe it will help you understand why some boys can never be real men. Now sweetie, you got all dressed up for us and you have been swishing that ass like a real slut but you are not trying hard enough.'

'I'm trying Sir, really.'

'Does your voice sound like the sissies voices of your new best friends?'

'No but...'

'Why not? You have failed as a man so why should your voice sound like a man's. Your mannerism should be over the top feminine. You should show everyone what you really are. Tell them all what you are. Admit it, bad little boy, tell them what you are,' he says taking my nipples in his fingers and squeezing them.

He starts pulling on my nipples and squeezing harder as I try to pull away. I cry out softly.

'Tell them what you are.'

'I'm a sissy,' a get out softly.

'Louder.' He pulls harder on my nipples making me go to my toes.

'I'm a sissy,' I cry out louder.

'And you are gay?'

'Yes I'm gay,' I tell him just hoping if he hears what he wants to hear he will stop hurting my nipples. He lets them go and it even hurts worse.

'And how are you going to start acting?'

'I'm going to act more feminine Sir.'

'Good girl,' he says as he just stares at me then back at my chest. 'I'm trying to imagine what you would look like with big tits. Your waist should be thinner by then from your corset training. A tiny waist, a pair of big tit, your sweet fuckable ass. You would be worth some money.' He walks away, then turns, 'Work on those nipples bitch or maybe next time we can discuss your little balls.'

'Stevie, time for you to go back to your Master,' Tiffany tells as she walks away. 'I will get your information and will come help you with your makeup and we can go shopping together. Now, show him that you are trying harder.'

I walk over to him and go down on my knees in front of him and lower my head towards the floor. 'I will try harder to please you Sir.' I don't know if it's the drugs or just everything that has happened tonight, but I felt kneeling in front of him for everyone to see, was the right thing to do.

'I know you will Stevie. Now it's time for me to take you home, to my home. Get up and follow me, two steps behind.'

I do as told and we get to his car and drive to his house. We don't speak the whole way. We get to his house and he fixes himself a scotch and gets a glass of white wine for me and we sit down on his couch.

'You did good tonight Stevie. I was very impressed. Loved your outfit, I was so glad to see you dress up for tonight but I never expected something so feminine. Those pants look so hot on you. No unsightly bulge like a real boy would have and the way the pants pull up into ass crack is such a turn on. Get up. I want to check you out again.'