Stevie's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

I get up and stand in front of him. It seems even more embarrassing with just Mr. Maddox looking at me.

'Walk across the room and back to me and let me hear your new voice. I want you to tell me what you loved the most at the party.'

The ecstasy has me feeling so good. I walk across the room, look back at him over my shoulder with my ass stuck you a little. Then I turn and walk in as sexy manner as I can and then stop in front of him. 'It was very strange Sir. It was very hard for me, but I can't stop thinking about how some of it was so hot. I can't believe I did what I did tonight. I never thought I could do the things I did.' I tried to make my voice more feminine but it just sounded faggy.

'I asked you what you liked the most Stevie. Now tell me.'

'It was when I saw you look at me and we just looked at each other and I walked over to you and, I couldn't believe it, but I really wanted you to kiss me. And that kiss.'

'It's rather hard to feel like a man when you give yourself to another man, isn't it Stevie. Everyone watched you surrender to me. Watch you accept the fact that you really are a failure as a man and you want to be treated like a sissy. Not a girl, a sissy.'

I just look down and stay quiet. Is he right? I mean what kind of man does what I did tonight?

'Get on your knees in front of me Stevie.' I do as told and crawl forward a little when he tells me to. 'It's time for you to show me that you really understand what is expected of you. You have to ask for it Stevie. I need to know that it's something that you really want to do. I know you have thought about it. It's time sissy boy, ask for it.'

His legs are spread wide and his crotch is right in front of my face and I know what he wants me to say. I just stare at it trying to say what he expects me to say but I can't. 'I can't do this Sir. I can't, I'm not gay, I'm not a girl and I'm not going to do it. 'Please Sir, please don't...SLAP'. He slapped me really hard then grabbed my hair and held my head and slapped my same cheek even harder. Then he back handed me and let me fall to the side.

'Not acceptable behavior. You could have avoided all that Stevie. You know that you are expected to obey and what happens to you if you don't so why do you have to act like a cunt. You must learn that type of behavior will not be tolerated. Now bitch you have two choices. One, you go to jail and end up some black thugs bitch or you stand up, pull your pants down to the bottom of your ass and go lay over the arm of the couch. Your only two choices bitch, decide now.

I'm so fucked. I stand up and start pulling my pants down. Then I move over and lay down over the arm of the couch. He comes over, not saying anything. He pulls one arm up behind my back holding me in place. Then he grabs my panties and pulls them up hard into my ass crack exposing my bare ass cheeks and then he spanks me. His hand really hurt and I try to move but he just pulls my arm up tighter. He hooks his leg over mine and really starts spanking me. I'm crying so hard by the time he stops. He moves away leaving me bent over the sofa arm, trying to stop crying and sobbing.

'You behave Stevie and we won't have to repeat this anytime soon. You just needed to learn what happens when I'm disappointed in you. Now get up, pull up your pants and thank me for your spanking. Maybe next time you will not disappoint me.'

I get up and pull my pants up. My ass stings so badly. I can't believe how hard he spanked me. I stand in front of him, eyes down, tears running down my cheeks, 'Thank you for my spanking Sir. I know how badly I behaved today and I promise I will do better.'

'I don't like having to give hard spanking Stevie but sometimes it's necessary to ensure boys know there place. Now look up at me and tell me you are going to be a good boy for me and not act like the bitch you did today.'

I look up at him. 'I will be a good boy for you Sir. I apologize for being a bitch today and thank you for spanking me for misbehaving. I deserved being spanked hard.'

'Lean up here and give me a kiss Stevie,' he says lowering his head, his lips heading for mine.'

I feel his lips on mine and his tongue presses between my lips and into my mouth. I feel his tongue on mine and his hand behind my head presses us together and I can't stop responding to him and find myself kissing him back. When he finally breaks the kiss, I'm out of breath and panting.

'Liked that didn't you Stevie? He takes my arm and leads me back to the mirror, his hands on my hips and I light touch of his crotch against my ass.

'Look in the girl in the mirror and then look at me and tell me who you see. What do you think her name is?' he asks me as he pulls me back till his crotch is pressed against my ass and I can feel his hard cock.

I look at him in the mirror and realize how out of control this is and how there's really no way for me to stop things. All I can think about is how the spanking hurt and how I don't want him to spank me anymore. My ass is still stinging and an occasional sob passes my lips as he presses against my sore ass.

'I see a man dressed up like a sissy Sir and I think she likes being called Stevie.'

'A man, hardly, maybe a pretty boy that wants nothing more than to be a sissy. Stevie, although kind of a feminine name, just doesn't fit the sissy as well as Steffie. Don't you agree? She needs a very feminine name.'

I have to try. 'Please Sir, please don't do this to me. I don't want to be a sissy. I'm not gay either.'

'Go over to the sofa and get in position Stevie.'

I panic. 'Please don't spank me anymore. My ass still really hurts.'

'Then maybe you should tell me what you want to be called.'

My shoulders sag, 'I hope you will call me Steffie when I'm dressed like this Sir.'

'That's a good girl Steffie. When dressed feminine you will be Stef or Steffie, the rest of the time you will be Stevie, my gay personal secretary. Are we clear on that?'

'Yes Sir.'

'You have had a very awakening experience today. You did things no guy would do unless he was a fag, maybe even a sissy fag. You need to think about what happened to you today and how it changed our relationship. It was so easy for everyone to see that you wanted to be a good little girl for me. I think you would have sucked every cock there if I would have told you to. You should have seen the look on your face. How badly you wanted it. You wanted someone to make you suck cock, didn't you boy? Don't lie to me.'

I try to think about how it made me feel and I know when I was controlled that I had such a sexual high. 'Yes Sir, I wanted them to make me do it with everyone watching.'

'Do what Steffie? What did you want to do?'

Looking down, 'I wanted a man to make me suck someone cock.'

'Look at me. You wanted to be a cocksucker for some strange man Stevie? What a naughty boy. Maybe you should have sucked Ben's cock. He is very interested in you. He runs a string of sissy boys. Both him and his boys have been cleaning up. So many men love pretty boys, especially obedient pretty boys.'

The thought of being alone with Ben would be scary. I saw the way he looked at me thinking about what he would make me do. 'Yes Sir, I couldn't believe how badly I wanted to suck a cock.'

'You wanted everyone to see how gay you really are, didn't you.'

'Yes, I wanted them to see me being a cocksucker.'

'I bet about now you wish you would have sucked my cock when you had the chance. Just imagine sliding your lips over my cock head, your tongue licking my piss slot. Trying to take it deeper but I make you slow down and make you think about finally having a cock in your mouth and how you love it.'

His breath hot in my ear as he whispers to me. I look at myself in the mirror. His hands on my hips moving me slowly back and forth against his crotch. I could feel his cock through his slacks. He turns us facing each other our side to the mirror.

'Undress me Steffie.'

I look at him but look down quickly and start unbuttoning his shirt. I pull it from his shoulders and lay it over a chair. I go down on my knees and untie his shoes and take them off, then his socks. I start to get up but he pushes my shoulders down making me stay on my knees. I reach up and undo his belt and then unfasten his pants and pull the zipper down, doing his all slowly as he looks down on me. I see the outline of his cock in a pair of tight white silky jockey shorts. I help him step out of his slacks and I put them aside.

'Leave them on for now Steffie and look at me Steffie.' I look up at him and it's like he towers over me. 'Now look straight ahead.'

I watch as he pushes the jockeys off and his cock is just semi-hard, hanging over his big balls. It thick and must be over six inches. He reaches down and takes his cock in his hand and starts jacking it off right in front of you face. You watch as it grows in his hand. He lets loose of it and it stands out in front of him. It must be over eight inches and the big mushroom head is a dark pink. I can't stop staring at it.

'I know you didn't want to suck my cock and that's ok. I know how hard it is to accept that you are a faggot and want to suck cock but look at my cock. Look at it,' he says as he strokes it just one more time and a big drop of precum hangs on his cock head. 'You do want to suck it, right Stevie?'

I just stare at that drop of precum. 'I will suck your cock if you still want me to.'

'I don't know, wouldn't be right to make you suck cock if you didn't want to but if I really believed it was something you wanted. Do you want to be a cocksucker Steffie, a gay little cocksucking sissy. Are you sure you want that?'

I can't take my eyes off that drop of precum, it looks like it might drop off. I wonder what it tastes like. 'Yes Sir, I want to be a cocksucker for you.'

'Beg Steffie, beg to suck my cock. You know how badly you want it. Maybe if you beg in your nice sissy voice I will let you lick up that drop you can't keep your eyes off. You really are so gay Steffie.'

My mind rushing from the ecstasy he had given me earlier. All I knew was that I wanted to suck his cock. I wanted to taste him. 'Please Sir, please let me suck your cock. I want your cock to be the first cock I ever sucked. Make me feel like such a cocksucker. Teach me to be the best cocksucker ever. Please fuck my mouth Sir.'

'Go ahead faggot. Lick it up. I can see how much you want to. Reach your tongue out and lick it up.' I hear his voice but it's almost like I'm watching the scene. His cock is right there in front of my face. 'Lean over and lick that off my cock. Now boy, I want to watch your tongue lick that precum off my cock. You know how badly you want it.'

I lean over and reach my tongue out and lick the precum off his cock. The texture is a little strange but the taste was different but not bad. My lips are barely off his cock.

'You want it don't you. It's ok. Everyone knows you are gay now so you don't have to hide it anymore. Suck my cock slowly into your mouth. Leave it in your mouth till informed otherwise.'

I slide my lips over his cock and suck him into my mouth.

'Think about it boy. You have a man's cock deep in your mouth. Oh yea, you told me earlier that you weren't gay. It's not right to lie is it? Now tell me how you are so excited about all the things that you were introduced to today. Tell me how Tiffany made you feel. I could see in your eyes how much you enjoyed the way she displayed you to the men. Think about how you felt when you made eye contact with the men. You didn't feel very manly did you? I mean how could you, dressed like a sissy queer. You liked having them watch you, didn't you Steffie?' he tells me as he pulls my head off his cock, pulling on my hair turning my face up at his, tears in my eyes as I have to look at him. He slide his cock slowly into my mouth and not stopping till I start to choke and he pulls his cock back a little and holds it in my mouth.

'Cocksucker, cunt, faggot, sissy, cumdump, wimp. This is your new life Steffie,' he says slowly, emphasizing each word, as he slow starts sliding his cock almost out and then slowly slides deep into my mouth again. You will be a good girl, you will be a pretty flaming faggot, you will be a wimp. You will be what I tell you to be and be it with whoever I tell you.'

I listen to what he says as he slowly face fucks me. He likes to make me choke as he tells me I will learn to take it and take much bigger ones. I bet you fantasize about sucking some big black guy's cock, being a submissive wimp to some black man. You on his bed on your knees, head down on the bed and him behind you shoving his cock up your boy pussy. His muscular body pressing his cock deep inside of you and holding it there. His arm around you throat pulling your head up as he pulls you back on his cock. I bet you would cry out like a little fucking girl. I bet you would even cry. You are so gay, Stevie.'

He continued face fucking me as he talked to me. Why was what he was describing making me so hard. Then he pulled his cock from my mouth. Slobber covered my lips with some running down my chin.

'You want it so bad,' he says as he rubs the slobber all over my face. 'But you aren't trying hard enough Steffie. Girls might suck my cock like you were but faggots suck cock, not half the cock, faggots take cock all the way into the sissy fucking mouths. Look at me.'

When I look up at him he suddenly slap me very hard. I almost fall to the side.

'Try harder faggot,' he orders as he slides his cock into my mouth. 'Worship that cock like it's the most important thing in your life. Show me what a cock sucking slut you are. I want to hear it, I want to see your face all covered with slobber. I want everyone to see you as the fag cocksucker everyone now knows you to be. Now impress me faggot,' he says slapping the other cheek even harder.

I suck his cock trying to please him. I polish his cock head with my tongue then push my head down taking him as deep as I can. His hands move to the side of me head and he starts slowly face fucking me.

'Did you like Ben? He does like his sissy boys and he is a very good trainer. Boys trained by Ben do as they are told. He is very interested in you Stevie. He likes taking straight boys and turning them into the naughtiest fag whores. He offered to buy you Stevie,' he says as he pulls me deep onto his cock forcing me to try to keep from gagging because he doesn't to take it out right away.

Trying hard to control my gag reflex. The feel of his cock so deep in my mouth is scary but I need to learn to control this. Thinking about Ben, I found him to be rather scary and knew I didn't want to be felt alone with him. He really hurt my nipples. Sir pulls his cock out and I take a big breath and his cock goes deep again. He does this over and over and soon his cock is fucking my throat. He holds my head tightly making me take it and then finally giving me a breath. It's like I have no control. Oh god, he starts face fucking me harder then suddenly pulls back and shoots cum all over my face. I can't believe I took his whole cock into my mouth. I taste some of his cum on my lips and I lick it off.

'Good little cumslut. I so enjoyed fucking your mouth. You are going to be a hot little piece of tail once word gets around about what a great cocksucker you are.'

He takes his finger and wipes some cum off my cheek and holds his finger in front of my lips. I open my mouth and he slides his finger into my mouth smearing the cum all over my tongue. Sucking on his finger makes me feel so nasty. He just watches me as he slowly feeds me all the cum he had shot on my face.

'Such a nasty little slut. Now get up and pull your pants down almost to your knees.'

I do as told and I'm standing in front of him, pants down, still in the sissy fag outfit. White panties cover my cock.

'I don't want you to leave without getting some satisfaction. I want you to keep your little cock tucked back like it is and I want you to reach down and rub your smooth pussy till you cum in your panties. You have five minutes or you will have to spend some time over my lap. Start now.'

That sounds like such a humiliating thing to do to a guy but my ass can't stand any more discipline so I reach down and start rubbing my crotch like I'm rubbing a pussy. He goes and sits in a soft chair in front of me.

'Rub that pussy Steffie. Maybe you should think about how it felt when Ben abused your tits. I know it had to hurt but if you had seen it like I did, you would have found it just as exciting as I did. The look on your face when you cried out was so precious. I know Ben and know that had to hurt a lot but it was something you needed and when you think about it honestly, you will hope you will experience more of that type of treatment. You don't realize how erotic you look when you are in either pain or pleasure. You love it and you will soon crave it. I have seen other boys like you before.'

I'm rubbing my crotch and it feels really good. I realize that I think I can cum this way. I listen to him talk to me. He acts like what he asks of me and what he makes me do is normal and I know it isn't. These people are into this scene seriously.

'I will control you Stevie. I will control when you cum. I will control who you see. You will do as told or you will be punished severely. What you experience today was not close to severely. Do you understand Stevie?'

'Yes Sir,' I reply feeling things are totally out of control and I'm just trying to keep it together. I can't believe what has happened in the last 24 hours. I went from a normal, maybe boring, lifestyle to being deep into the gay scene and many kinky people.

'Now I'm going to count down from ten. When I say cum you will cum in your panties. If you fail to cum, you will go over my lap again and I will reinforce how important it is to do as told.'

TEN...NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN

Eyes closed as I imagine I'm rubbing my pussy till I almost cum and realize I can't cum yet.

SIX...FIVE...FOUR...THREE...TWO...ONE...CUM FAGGOT!!

I cum so hard in the panties. I can feel it shot up between my ass cheeks. I can't remember ever coming that hard. God it felt so good, but after coming, feelings and thoughts change and now I just feel used and humiliated. He made me put on a show for him.

'Good boy, now you know how to cum like a girl and that is the only way your cock should be entertained. I find out otherwise and you will not like what will happen to you. Now go to bed and keep your cum filled panties on till morning. I will take you to your room now.'

He takes me into this bedroom that is totally set up as a sissy room. Everything is in pinks and whites, there is a makeup desk and I see open closets with dresses and other items hanging in them. He goes over and takes out a men's white long sleeved shirt and hangs it on a chair.

'You will wear this around the house until you deserve to wear more. You will sleep in just panties, your cum filled panties tonight, but after your shower in the morning put on a clean pair. You will find panties in the top drawer. You will wash your cum stained panties and hang them on the rack. Wear the shirt tomorrow. Now you go to bed and think about everything that happened to you today. The sales clerk, Taylor, Ben, your first cock, so many new people and adventures in your life.'

You will stay with me the rest of the weekend. Steffie, I have a man coming over tomorrow and I hope to sign a big deal with him. You will just wear this shirt and a pair of panties. This man has experience with boys like you so it's important to do as told. You will call me daddy and you will flirt with my guest. Thomas is quite attractive and I have been told has a nice big cock. Do not disappoint me.'

'Thinking about it, I bet you are such a good cocksucker from watching boys taking it deep in those nasty videos you watch. Boys like you watch gay porn and I bet you never fantasized about being be the man who is doing the fucking. No, you connect with the flaming fags and the sissy boys. You fantasize about being the boy on his knees begging to suck some stranger's cock, don't you Stevie? I was really surprised the first time you told me you weren't gay. I should have known you were lying. Now, no playing with yourself tonight when I leave you alone. I know you will want to but if you do, I will know and you will be punished. Now, get some sleep. We have a long day in front of us tomorrow.'

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers