Stewart's Best Week Ever: Thursday

Story Info
Stewart is an unwitting and reluctant participant in sex.
4.6k words
4.65
14.8k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers

©️ JRydher, JRydher1

As told in the first three parts of this story, Stewart has had a most unusual week. He went from being an ignored, bullied nobody in the eyes of his fellow students and the administration to a man much in demand. Well, his "third leg" anyway. After Stewart's threesome on Wednesday, some very unexpected things await him on Thursday.

~~~

Thursday morning arrived and Stewart Lewis woke up slowly. He was still tired from the threesome he had the day before with Vice-Principal Ali Mason and Secretary Jeri Wilkins. The two older women gave Stewart an afternoon and evening he would never forget. He barely rose out of bed, still dressed in his clothes from the day before. He stepped into a nearly scalding hot shower in order to try to shake the cobwebs out of his head. He wasn't a coffee drinker, but on this particular Thursday morning he had a cup of caffeine instead of his customary orange juice.

Stewart got on the school bus as usual and once again sat down next to Alex, the freshman he met on Wednesday.

"What's up, Alex?"

"Nothing...what's your name again?"

"Stewart."

"Oh, right." That was the extent of the conversation between the two for the entire ride to school. Stewart nodded on and off during the trek, waking a couple of times on unnerved Alex's shoulder. Stewart didn't see either Nancy or Chrissy when he got off the bus so he swiftly walked into the building feeling lucky. He thought that luck ran out when he saw the two girls talking in the hallway. He made a quick beeline to his first class before either of them saw him. He could only wonder and stress over what they might be talking about.

Stewart entered his chemistry class and grabbed a white lab coat as was the custom of every student. He sat alone most of the time at one of the lab desks that were set up for two people. But, on this particular Thursday, Emmy sat down next to him.

"Good morning, Stewart," she said softly.

"Good morning, Emmy," Stewart responded, trying not to cringe over the incident the other day when Emmy spotted his obvious erection.

Stewart had a crush on Emmy for years, and he suspected she might have one on him based mostly on stolen glances. They had moved to town around the same time. Both were quiet and polite. Both were very good students. Emmy was a very cute Asian-American girl whose father was Stewart's dentist. Her dream was to become a professional ballerina. That coupled with the fact that she was painfully shy, made her classmates think she was stuck up. It was the furthest from the truth.

"So, Stewart...how big is it?"

"What???" a startled Stewart replied.

"The calculation you were working on yesterday."

"Oh...I thought you were talking about something else."

"You mean this," and with that Emmy put her small hand in Stewart's lap.

"Ohh!" Stewart yelped.

The chemistry teacher, Miss Martinez, asked, "Stewart, are you all right back there?"

"Yes, ma'am. Just a little back spasm."

"Okay. You let me know if you need to go to the nurse's office."

The class began with the presentation by two students using a black light. As soon as the teacher turned the classroom's lights out, Emmy used it as an excuse to slide her hand under the waistband of Stewart's pants.

"What are you doing?" Stewart urgently whispered.

"Seeing just how big it is," Emmy seductively whispered back.

"Stop....please!" Instead of stopping, Emmy took it as a sign to start stroking Stewart's cock. In fact, she pushed down on his pants and pulled the head out into coolness of the room's air. Stewart looked like he was ready to panic, but he also made no attempt to stop her. It was all he could do to look straight ahead and not moan out load. Emmy decided to amp things up. With all eyes focused on the presentation, Emmy leaned over and started licking the head of Stewart's cock. She was rewarded with a good supply of precum. Stewart involuntarily jerked his arm and knocked over a beaker.

"Stewart, are you sure you're all right back there?" inquired Miss Martinez.

"Yes, Miss Martinez. Just another back spasm." Unbeknownst to Emmy and Stewart, Miss Martinez decided to check things out for herself. They didn't see her in the darkness as she made her way around the far exterior of the classroom.

"You really need to cut this out, Emmy. We're going to get in trouble," Stewart quietly urged.

"I'll give you a choice," Emmy said just as quietly back. "Either I continue or I tell Nancy and Chrissy you've been fucking both of them." And, just like that, Stewart lost his fight.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah, you do. So I'm going to continue what I'm doing." Emmy undid Stewart's pants and completely pulled his cock out.

"Holy shit," was all Stewart could mutter.

"Holy shit indeed, Stewart. I've never seen one so big and beautiful." While looking straight ahead, Emmy continued to stroke Stewart's cock, occasionally bending over to suck or lick the head. After a short time, Stewart started breathing heavily. It was at that moment that Miss Martinez made her stealth approach from the rear. She couldn't believe two students were being so brazen and was about to halt their activity when she got a look at Stewart's cock. She froze in place, her mouth wide open in shock. She thought her boyfriend's cock was big, but it looked miniscule compared to Stewart's. Instead of stopping the duo she quietly sat down on a 45-degree angle behind them. Enough to be hidden, but also enough to maintain eye contact with Stewart's cock. She felt out of control as she reached inside of her skirt and past her panties and starting fingering herself. She couldn't even see all of Stewart's erection, but she knew it must be amazing up close.

At that moment, Emmy leaned over and let a long stream of saliva run down on to Stewart's erection. It caused her handjob to be louder and sloppier sounding. In a panic, Stewart grabbed her right wrist and pleaded with her once again, "We're going to get caught.

"Maybe, but first you're going to cum for me. Hand me that beaker." As soon as Stewart gave her the glass holder, Emmy tripled the speed of her stroking. It was enough to send Stewart over the edge. Before she could get the beaker over his cock, Emmy took two large streams to her chest and face. She was unfazed since she had a lab coat on, and started giggling as Stewart emptied himself into the beaker.

At the same Miss Martinez bit down on her lip to keep from yelping as her own orgasm hit her. She slowly removed her fingers from her pussy and sucked them dry. She then tidied up her skirt and snuck back to the front of the room just before the two students finished their presentation. A couple of minutes later, the lights came back on. Emmy and Stewart sat in the back as if nothing occurred. Emmy had dumped all of Stewart's cum into a garbage can and hid the beaker on a shelf under the table. She had cleaned her face and coat off with her fingers and swallowed the evidence.

Miss Martinez thanked the students for their presentation and wrapped up class. As the students filed out, Emmy was grinning from ear to ear, while Stewart looked shaken. He couldn't wait to get out of the room, but Miss Martinez had other ideas.

"Stewart, please stay back a moment."

"Sure, Miss Martinez."

"How are you feeling Stewart?"

"Much better, thank you."

"That's good. So you won't have a problem being in detention with me this afternoon."

"Detention? Why? What did I do?"

"You were very disruptive today, Stewart," Miss Martinez said sternly.

"It was Emmy. She..."

"I won't have that, Stewart," Miss Martinez said, cutting him off. "You have to be responsible for your own actions. I'll see you this afternoon after last class. You're dismissed." Stewart left the room feeling outraged. Yes, he was part of the problem in class, but he was an unwilling participant. Though he didn't really have back spasms, Stewart now had a headache brought on by the stress he was suddenly under. After lunch, Stewart decided to take a trip to the nurse's office after all. He still had a pounding headache and felt exhausted.

~~~

Nurse Gretchen was barely out of nursing school, but the school hired her on the cheap mid-year after the school's long-time nurse suddenly retired. She had long red hair that was nearly to her waist, jade color eyes and a body that you wanted to play doctor with. She had medium-sized perky breasts, a small waist and a curvaceous ass. Many a male student found a reason to go to the nurse's office. This was the first time Stewart had made a visit. In fact, he had never met her before or really seen her up close.

Stewart and Gretchen introduced each other and Stewart filled her in on why he was making his inaugural visit to her office. She felt his forehead and took his temperature after she said he felt a little warm. The temperature was normal so she dispensed a couple of regular strength Tylenol and had Stewart lay down on the cot that was set up in the office. She placed a cool compress on his forehead and sat down next to him.

"Hopefully, this will give you some relief fairly quickly. Also, and it's up to you, but I've studied reflexology and trigger points that when pressed can relieve pain in parts of the body. There's a part of your hand that when massaged can relieve headache pain. Would you like me to try it?" Gretchen's voice was calm and reassuring and put Stewart at ease.

"Sure, I'm willing to give it a shot."

"Great. Just close your eyes and take nice calming breaths." Gretchen started manipulating and massaging the pressure point between Stewart's left thumb and index finger. She continued to talk to him in tones that Stewart found both soothing and erotic. While Gretchen was working on Stewart's hand, she didn't realize she was also rubbing Stewart's wrist at the crease, or the HT7 pressure point. That's the one that can help with erectile dysfunction. While Stewart's headache was going away, his erection started to build rapidly. The unintended sexuality of Gretchen's voice only heightened Stewart's feelings.

Gretchen adjusted her chair to get a better angle to massage Stewart's hand and that's when she saw it. Stewart's large thick bulge was straining inside of his pants. Its outline was clearly distinguishable. The newbie nurse froze in place; her mouth agape and she suddenly became speechless. Stewart had actually nodded off and was snoring lightly. Gretchen slowly put his hand down without taking her eyes off his impressive cock. She quietly went over to the door and locked it, and pulled the shade down. She stuck a "Be back in 20 minutes" sign on the glass and returned to her seat.

She looked at Stewart several times to be sure he was asleep and then put her hand lightly on his bulge. She couldn't believe the length and girth she was feeling and seeing, with the knowledge that it had to be even bigger when it was free from the constraints of his clothing. Checking repeatedly to be sure he was asleep, Gretchen slowly undid Stewart's belt, and then slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She untucked his shirt and carefully pulled it up. Incredibly, Stewart started snoring louder. His threesome with Jeri and Ali on Wednesday had seriously drained his energy. Gretchen reached underneath and gingerly pulled his jeans down to his knees.

Gretchen's breathing started to quicken as she got more and more aroused at the situation. She felt herself getting very damp between her legs. She took a moment to gaze in amazement at the bulge that only a pair of underwear was keeping from her sight. She took a deep breath and grabbed the waistband. She rolled it down and then pulled it up and over Stewart's cock. Her mouth was wide open in shear awe at the massive flesh that bobbed before her. She glanced up at Stewart's face and felt assured he was still completely asleep.

Not wanting to wait any longer, Gretchen wrapped both her hands around Stewart's shaft and began to lightly stroke him. She visually inspected his shaft, head, and balls. She rolled his balls around in her left hand until it rejoined its partner on Stewart's shaft. Precum started to roll freely from his head. Gretchen deftly scooped it up with her tongue and let out a low moan as she did so. She couldn't take any more of it. She grabbed some lubricant that was sitting nearby and greased up both her hands before she resumed stroking Stewart's cock. As she did so, she took Stewart head into her wide mouth. She sucked and tongued the head as she continued to slide her hands up and down his now greasy pole. Gretchen was moaning as she felt herself edging to an orgasm just from the act of getting Stewart off. She sucked up the plentiful amount of precum that Stewart's cock was producing and she increased her stroking. Stewart's balls started tightening in response and Gretchen could see he was nearing ejaculation. She took more of him into her mouth and continued her two-handed cock massage. Just then she groaned on his cock as she achieved an orgasm.

Though he appeared to still be asleep, Gretchen heard a low guttural moan escape from Stewart's lips. She knew it was time for Stewart to blow his load. But, nothing could have prepared her for the enormous amount of jizz that started pumping out of Stewart's cock. Gretchen's eyes grew wide as spurt after spurt of thick cum exploded into the roof of her mouth, down her throat, and out the corners of her lips. She finally released his cock from her mouth-hold and was hit with several more spurts of cum on her face, hair, and blouse. Finally, Stewart's cock slowed it's drainage and the last of his cum ran down his cock and on to Gretchen's hands.

Gretchen grabbed a washcloth and wet it with warm water. She proceeded to quickly clean up Stewart's cock and balls, his surrounding skin, and her face and hands. She then dried him off and started to put his clothes back in place as he started to stir. She had just finished re-buckling his belt when Stewart woke up.

"What's...what's going on," a still groggy Stewart said through a yawn.

"Someone had quite a good nap," Gretchen said, a quiver in her voice.

"Really? I wasn't snoring was I?" Gretchen could only laugh in response. "Ugh, I'm sorry."

"There's no reason to be. How do you feel?"

"I'm actually feeling very relieved." Gretchen coughed in response. "My headache is gone and I feel rested."

"That's fabulous, Stewart. You must have really released your tension. Do you feel well enough to go back to class or do you need to be excused for the day?"

"I can go back to class," Stewart said and got up to leave. "Thank you again, Nurse Gretchen. That reflexology really worked. Oh, by the way, you have something in your hair." With that Stewart left the nurse's office. Gretchen looked in the mirror to see what Stewart was referring to, and saw some of Stewart's cum in her hair. She took it out, shrugged, and sucked it off her fingers.

~~~

The rest of Stewart's day was uneventful. He spoke to Nancy in gym class, but didn't mention anything about his impending detention. It still bothered him that Miss Martinez had given him detention. Except for a couple of small outbursts, he was pretty quiet all things considered. Why should she want to punish him? Stewart was obsessed with such thoughts throughout gym class.

After Phys Ed was over, Stewart got dressed and headed to Miss Martinez's classroom. He knew she had graduated Los Marquez 10 years earlier. She was the head cheerleader, prom queen, a straight-A student, and class president. She had jet-black hair and dark eyes. Her light caramel skin tone gave her an incredibly exotic and erotic look. Stewart tried to figure out why Miss Martinez wanted to keep him after school and he could only thing it had something to do with what hung between his legs. It seemed to be the only reason anyone was paying any attention to him lately.

Stewart entered the classroom as Miss Martinez was setting some things up on her desk. She had changed from her work clothes into a medium-blue track suit that she wore when coaching the cheerleaders.

"Ah, Stewart. Please have a seat." She gestured to a chair that was near her desk. "So, there is a way you can get out of detention today and therefore not have it on your record."

"Okay."

"All you have to do is help me solve a science mystery," Miss Martinez said and smiled, putting Stewart somewhat at ease.

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well, I found this beaker in the back of the classroom earlier and I'm trying to identify the substance in it." Stewart turned white. It was the beaker that Emmy had him ejaculate into that morning. It was obvious what the residue was. "So, what would your initial guess be?"

"Um, perhaps phlegm," Stewart barely choked out.

"No, I don't think that's it. Though in fairness, there is somewhat of a similarity in the thickness. But, this definitely isn't phlegm. Any other thoughts?"

"The result of a chemical reaction from an experiment?"

"Hmmm. Interesting supposition. You know what I think it is?"

"Uh, no," Stewart said shakily.

"I believe it is a large sampling of male spermatozoa. But, to be sure let's run an experiment." Miss Martinez scooped a large amount of the thick goo on to her finger. She sniffed it, held up to the light, lightly licked it, and then sucked it off. She swallowed it and said, "Yes, this is definitely male ejaculate. And, judging from the amount of it in this vessel and the large amount I found in the garbage can, I would say it came from a penis in the neighborhood of nine inches long and quite thick."

Despite thinking he was a dead man, Stewart started getting incredibly hard, especially when he noticed Miss Martinez's nipples pressed against her jacket.

"So, Stewart...enough of the charade of an experiment. Two things you should remember when Emmy jerks you off in the classroom." Stewart's eyes opened wide in reaction to Miss Martinez's straightforwardness. "First, you should discard your ejaculate more discretely, and second you should know if your teacher is behind you watching you and masturbating to what you're doing. Stewart was now as hard as he had ever been.

Miss Martinez closed the classroom door and locked it. She then turned around and unzipped her jacket, revealing her large, gorgeous breasts. She then pulled down her track pants, confirming Stewart's guess that she no underwear on. The classroom light was shining on her already wet pussy.

"So now Stewart, we are going to solve this chemistry quandary of just how big your cock is up close. And, then you are going to fuck me with it. And, we are going to see just how much ejaculate you can fill my pussy up with. Now take your clothes off." Stewart nervously stood up, and feeling cornered, he followed his teacher's instructions. As he did so, Miss Martinez started rubbing her lips with her right hand and dipped two fingers from her left hand into her pussy. She let out a soft moan of ecstasy as her eyes remained glued to Stewart.

The teenager removed his shirt and took off his socks and shoes. He next unbuckled his belts and undid his pants as Miss Martinez began to sigh and moan more. Her fingers were moving rapidly back and forth into her wetness, driving toward an orgasm. "Let me see that cock, Stewart. Please don't make me wait."

Stewart dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them. "Yes, that's it," Miss Martinez nearly shrieked. Stewart then pulled down his underwear and stepped out of them as well. "Holy fuck," was all Miss Martinez managed to utter before she came all over her fingers. She threw her head back, raising her tits skyward in the process. She let out one long groan before righting herself on the desk. She took her fingers out of her cunt and licked off her juices, savoring every morsel.

jrydher1
jrydher1
229 Followers
12