Stewart's Best Week Ever: Thursday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see that my calculations were off. You are a really big boy, much bigger than what I thought from getting a glimpse of it this morning. Come lie down on the desk and let me ride that bad boy." Without a word Stewart laid down the length of the desk. Miss Martinez climbed on to the desk and straddled Stewart with her back to him. She grabbed his cock which was already throbbing and wet with precum, and inserted the head past her lips. She slowly lowered herself, letting out a groan for each inch that entered her. With most of Stewart's cock inside of her, Miss Martinez started to ride up and down the length of the huge shaft that was spreading her pussy to its limit. Stewart placed his hands underneath her ass to assist her in riding up and down his length.

"Oh yes...I want...to cum...all over...your cock," Miss Martinez strained to say as she absorbed the pounding from Stewart's dick. "It's...so...fucking....big. I...want....to....feel...your...cum.......feel it.....all...inside of meeeeee....Ohhhhhh, fuck yes." Miss Martinez was nearly delirious as she rode up and down Stewart's wonder dick. She leaned back, putting her hands on Stewart's sides to brace herself as she absorbed blow after blow of Stewart's cock inside her pussy. Her repositioning enabled Stewart to grab her heavy breasts and squeeze them, sending another shiver and another orgasm through Miss Martinez's body. She screamed aloud as it hit her and her juices flowed down Stewart's erection. Stewart was already close to his own climax, but seeing and feeling Miss Martinez's orgasm lit the fuse on his cock. He groaned and Miss Martinez got her wish; Stewart unloaded a torrent of cum inside of her pussy.

With cum from both participants leaking out of her, Miss Martinez slid off Stewart's cock and pulled herself up to his face. She initiated a deeply sexual kiss; her tongue exploring the inside of Stewart's mouth. After a minute, she broke free and slithered down his body. She began licking up both of their orgasms off his still semi-hard cock.

"Your cock truly is a wonder, Stewart. Look at you getting hard again. I don't think we're finished yet." Miss Martinez went back to licking and sucking the cum off Stewart's cock as his erection grew to complete fullness again. "Take me from behind, Stewart. Slam this big beautiful cock into me."

Miss Martinez slipped off the desk and stood with her hands on the edge of the furniture. In that moment, Stewart's years of being bullied, even now in a sexual context, hit him like a sledgehammer. He roughly shoved his cock into Miss Martinez's pussy; she gasped in response. Stewart didn't hold back at all. He grabbed Miss Martinez's hips and started jackhammering the full length of his cock inside of her. Miss Martinez's hands slipped off the desk and she landed with her tits on the table; her nipples were being rubbed roughly on the desktop as her body gave in to Stewart's will.

The student started smacking his teacher on her right ass cheek, over and over again. His handprint started to leave a mark. It drove Miss Martinez wild and sent her juices squirting out of her and down her leg and on to Stewart's stomach. Because, he had just cum recently Stewart was able to hold out longer the second time around. He was relentless in his fucking...he actually moved the desk with the force in which he was pulling back and then slamming the full force of his cock into Miss Martinez's cunt. When he finally got closer to an orgasm he slid his arms under her and roughly grabbed and squeezed her tits. It sent her into orbit and yet another orgasm. Stewart could feel he was about to ejaculate so he pulled out completely and began blasting shot after shot of cum, even more cum than his first orgasm, all over Miss Martinez's ass and back. In mid-ejaculation, he shoved the head and half his cock into her ass as she shrieked in pleasure and pain, and pumped more fluid inside of her asshole. When he was done, he quickly dressed and left the room; leaving his completely naked breathless teacher covered and filled with his cum.

Stewart managed to get a ride home from Nancy, who told him that Miss Martinez never showed up for cheerleading practice. She wanted to come in, but he wasn't in the mood and made up an excuse. His parents wouldn't be home for another couple of hours and he wanted to spend the time relaxing. Emmy had other plans though. When Stewart walked to the side of the house, there she was sitting by the entrance.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"That's no way to talk to a woman, Stewart."

"How dare you tell me how to act after what you did this morning."

"You mean what WE did. You enjoyed it plenty and so do your cock."

"Just leave. I don't want you here."

"Fine, but can I at least use your bathroom? I really have to pee."

"All right, but then you leave." Stewart opened the door and Emmy followed him in. While she went into the bathroom, Stewart grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator and walked into the living room. After a few minutes, he heard the toilet flush from the hallway john and heard the door open. He set his soda down to go escort Emmy out, but when he got to the bathroom door, she wasn't there. He heard something coming from his bedroom and walked in to find a naked Emmy lying in his bed. Her right hand was playing with her nipples, while fingers from her left hand were already dipped into her pussy.

"Oh come on."

"Cum is what I plan on doing and having you cum inside me."

"Fine let's go," Stewart angrily answered. He quickly shed his clothing and said "Suck my dick." Emmy did as Stewart said and started using her tongue and lips on Stewart's cock. He was rock-hard in no time. She then climbed on to the bed, ready for Stewart to enter her. Just then Stewart heard the front door opening.

"Oh, fuck; my parents are home. You have to get out of here." Stewart quickly opened his window and scooped up Emmy.

"Stewart, what are you doing?" Emmy pleaded.

"I'm a dead man if my parents catch us." With that, Stewart lowered the naked Emmy through the window and on to the ground below. He tossed her clothes out to her, shut the window, and closed the blinds. He then casually got dressed, walked into the living room, pick up his soda and turned on the TV. He smiled knowing his parents wouldn't be home for another hour.

12