Stew's Fantasy Threesome

Story Info
63 yr old fulfills fantasy with 2 men.
3.6k words
4.03
14.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I read that Craiglist was going to suspend their sex ads due to a new federal law, I knew I finally was going to have to act. It scared me to do so but excited me as well. I was finally going to do something about the fantasy that had dominated my life for over three decades.

I was in my thirties when I took a business trip to Houston. While there, I paid a trip to an X-rated movie house. This was before the days of VCRs and DDVDs. If you wanted to watch a porno movie, you pretty much had to go to ta theatre to do so. This one was pretty typical of the genre. A sticky floor, the smell of old urine and semen, mostly men in the audience sitting by themselves in isolation, a few couples consisting of whores or queers there to perform sex acts when their Jons got turned on. And me, sitting beside myself, my erection discretely in hand under my jacket, solemnly stroking my member as it grew in response to the visual stimuli on the big screen.

It was at this one movie house that I saw the movie that changed my fantasy life forever. A straight male, I liked to watch women get fucked, and this movie featured a bleached blond with a thick black snatch getting fucked by two men. One had mounted her from the rear like a dog fucking a bitch in heat while the other man was positioned in front of her and was feeding his cock into her face. The two men were pounding their pricks into these two orifices while I beat my meat to sexual gratification. As they came, they pulled out of her, so the audience knew it was not fake, that they were spilling their seed after fucking the bitch. Vast globs of cum erupted from their P-holes onto her face and butt cheeks, and then they switched places. The guy who had been in her ass forced her to take his turd covered cock into her mouth and coax it back to erection while the one who had been in her mouth played with himself until he was semi-hard. Then he positioned himself behind her and forced his lengthy prick into her pussy. Once again they fucked her as she was sandwiched in their midst, and I watched, even though I had already cum, fascinated by the scene before me.

Now I am not gay. The thought of having sex with another man is a big turn off, something so gross that thinking about it can make my hardest erection wither away in seconds. So it took a long time, years even, before I began to occasionally wonder what it would be like for me to be sandwiched between two guys the way that bitch in the movie was.

By then VCRs provided me with the opportunity to watch such events in the privacy of my home, later to be followed by DVDs. I would wonder what being a woman between two men was like, and fantasy which would gradually transform as I moved towards sexual gratification of what I, a man, would feel if fucked simultaneously by two other men.

Craigslist had fueled this daydream. In their sex ads, that had a section M4MM, male for two males. It became my habit to view those ads, along with the F4MM, to see how many people were living out my fantasy, to see how many liked what I dreamt of. Occasionally I would respond to the M4MM ads, but I always chickened out. It was not until I read that the government had outlawed such ads that I accepted the fact that if I was going to do this, it was in the limited time before the new law took effect. So, I posted an ad of my own.

"I am a 65-year-old heterosexual male. I have never had any sort of sexual relationship with another male, nor do I really desire one. However, 35 years ago I watched a porno film in which a blond woman was fucked simultaneously by two men, one who mounted her doggy style and the other who fed her his dick in her mouth. I found that image extremely arousing, so arousing that I have since wondered what it would be like to be that woman, sandwiched between two men. This is the one and only gay fantasy that I have ever had. Now that the government is taking Craigslist Sex Ads off the web, this may be my last chance to look for two men to fulfil this fantasy of mine. I am looking for two men, disease free, preferably straight like me, to take turns fucking me once in the mouth and once in the ass while the other fucks the other orifice. I would really enjoy it is your wives/girlfriends watched. Because of diabetes and medications, I have difficulty getting and maintaining an erection, but I will gladly use my tongue, mouth, and asshole to satisfy any of you."

I placed the ad and nervously waited for responses to flood in. After a week, I had to admit that I was not going to attract any straight guys. In fact, I was not going to attract many gays either. The only ones who had responded to me wascouple that sent a reply the first day my ad was up. So, I contacted them to set things up.

We sent several emails back and forth. I told them that my name was Stewart, that I was a tad under six feet tall and weighed 250 pounds with the frame of a pregnant girl. They wrote back telling me that their names were Mike and Keith. Mike described himself as 65 years old, a life-long gay, 5"10", 180 pounds with a seven-inch-long, thick prick. He preferred to be a bottom and enjoyed being fucked in the ass if I wanted to take him. Keith was a bisexual. 6'6" and weighing what he did as a basketball player in college, he was black and well-endowed like most black men are. A top, he was looking forward to penetrating my anus with his massive male meat.

I must admit that reading that Keith was black and well endowed gave me some reservations. I have seen how well endowed black men are at the gym, and I knew that my virgin asshole was tight and would have trouble accepting a large cock. But I did not see any alternative. These were the only guys who were interested in screwing me simultaneously, and Craiglist was pulling their sex ads that week. So, we sent up a meeting at their place for Saturday morning.

That Saturday I arrived promptly at ten. Ringing the doorbell to their apartment, the door was opened by Mike. He was a good-looking man. Much to my surprise, he appeared very masculine. Although he had a slight pot belly, he was in much better physical condition than I am, and I work out at the gym three days a week. Going into the room, I met Keith. He looked much as I imagined, a tall, very black basketball player.

Leading me into their bed room, we began to undress, placing our clothing on the bed. I shyly removed my shirt, shoes and sox, before unzipping my pants and pulling them down. My boxers remained in place as I watched these two gay guys undress. They showed less restraint than I had. Although they had removed their clothes slow enough for me to see Mike's bikinis and that Keith was naked beneath his clothes, I hesitated to remove my boxers. Taking a big breath, I pulled them down and stepped out of them, naked in front off the men who were about to use me for the first time.

Most of my attention was focused on Keith's crotch. Mike had not exaggerated when he told me that Keith was large and well endowed. I have seen horses with cocks smaller than his. He was a least a foot long, probably longer, and I doubted that I could encircle his penis with my hand. Not for the first time, I had doubts about proceeding. I saw no way for my fantasy to be fulfilled with Keith behind me. I might be able to put some of his prick in my mouth, but I was unconvinced that he would be able to shove his penis up my ass. It was just too big.

Keith got on the bed and knelt at the head of it. I followed him, positioning myself to face his upright cock. I sensed Mike climbing on the bed behind me. For the last time, Mike asked, "Are you sure you want to do this. Once we start, there is no stopping."

"Fuck me, your horny bastards," I responded, and in an act of sheer willpower, I leaned forward and took Keith's dick into my mouth.

Seconds later, I felt my asshole penetrated by the first of Mike's fingers. While I Concentrated my efforts on licking and sucking Keith's head, I was still aware of Mike's finger working itself in and out of my. I felt him touch that sensitive spot where my prostrate lies. Unlike the brutality of the doctor, Mike gently rubbed my p-spot when I groaned in appreciation. I felt pre-cum dribble out of my cock and felt a perverse sense of pride that already I was showing signs of appreciation for this first homosexual assault on my asshole.

A few minutes passed, and I felt Mike insert another finger. I instantly noticed a difference. While Mike finger fucked my, I continued to focus my oral attentions on Keith's enormous Johnson. Having never tasted a penis before, I was somewhat disappointed that it just tasted like my flesh. It never occurred to my that with all the soap and water we had applied to his dong, there was no residual sweat to provide taste and odor. For the most part, I applied suction to his soft glans, stopping to lick it occasionally. Being circumcised myself, I am used to a glans that feels like rough skin. My tongue told me that Keith's was soft and moist, and his moans informed me that the end of his penis was sensitive as well, perhaps more sensitive than my circumcised corona.

Occasionally Keith would push his joystick against my lips, which I knew were resting on his foreskin. I would feel the foreskin move back and forth across his shaft. This never was deep; at this point I had taken in maybe three inches of his cock, with another inch added for just a moment as he thrust his hips up before relaxing back towards the headboard.

When Mike added a third finger to my asshole, I was really aware of it. At this point, I knew my asshole was being stretched wider than it ever had been before, partly because of the intensity of the pain. At the same time, there was almost a double sense of sensitivity. Although I was uncomfortable, the pressure on my anal sphincter felt good, and when his fingers ran over my p-spot, it was as if I were having some sort of mini-orgasm.

As he twister his fingers around my asshole, I realized that he was stretching the muscles further apart. On one hand it was hard to enjoy him doing that, but I also knew that if Mike - and equally important, Keith = were to place their love muscles into my back door, my arsehole must be stretched out. So, I tried to ignore the sensations on concentrate on Keith's tube steak.

That was hard to do when Mike slipped his fourth finger into my still tight bung. I began to wonder - fearfully - if Mike intended to fist fuck me. Certainly, it made sense - Keith's dick was easily as thick as Mike's wrist - but somehow being fist fucked seemed like the ultimate in gay degradation, and I am not gay. As Mike moved his fingers in and out of my poop chute, I found myself worrying more about my asss than about Keith's skin flute.

"Suck my nigger cock, White. You know you want to. You know you want to worship my black meat with your pink lips, White," he urged. "You like that, don't you, bitch. You like have this big nigger dick fill your throat. You want to taste the white cum that pours out of my black cock, don't you, bitch."

As he was slowly face fucking me, I felt Mike withdraw his fingers from my queer cunt. Abruptly he reached around my thighs and pulled me back to the end of the bed. I felt my feet flop over the edge of the mattress as he positioned himself behind my upright buttocks, and I knew that my full fantasy was about to be filled. Like a bitch in heat, Mike was going to fuck me doggy style with his dong while Keith finished face fucking me with his shaft. At last I would have some idea of what it was like to be wedged between two cocks.

I felt Mike place his d-head against my puckered brown hole. He pushed against it, but I tightened up and would not let him in. "Relax, Stewart. Bear down like you are trying to take a dump." I heard him say. "It will make it a lot easier."

Against every urge in my body, I complied, bearing down on his dome, feeling it enter ever so slightly the protected realm of my corn hole. In small increments I felt him gradually enter my shit chute, progressively pushing into me, withdrawing a bit and then pushing further and further. He was in no hurry, and I knew he was trying to be gentle, but it hurt. It really hurt. His shaft was so much thicker than mine, so I knew he was stretching my bullet hole wide with his man muscle. I was trying to enjoy it, to relax and enjoy the experience, but the best I could do was moan in pain as he banged my bung hole and Keith skull-fucked me.

At some point, however, my bang hole adjusted to the presence of his male godhead. I relaxed enough that his repeated mini-thrusts no longer hurt. I am not sure that I was enjoying them, but I could imagine taking pleasure from the presence of a hardon riding the Hershey Hiway. Then I felt his pendulous scrotum begin to gently slap my balls and fun bridge, and I realized that Mike was in me entirely. The old dirt road had been filled by his pecker, and I would never be the same again. My virginity was gone, over with, ended forever. In a way, I was now truly the queer Keith accused me of being.

Keith must have noticed the change in Mike's rhythm, for he began a cadenced series of thrust which were deeper. As Mike picked up speed, so did Keith. I found my self moaning in harmony with their thrusts. I don't know if they intended it this way, but the were thrusting into me at the same time, and then withdrawing in unison. While I may not have been experiencing pleasure, I was comfortable, and the sounds of my groans seemed to urge them on.

Mike finished first. I felt him thrust deeply into my rectum, as deeply as it was possible for him to go. With the conclusion of that massive pelvic thrust, I felt his rod jumping inside me, and I knew he was spilling his seed, impregnating my male vagina with his wad of semen. Keith picked up the pace, pushing his thing six inches into my mouth.

"I am going to fuck your dome, you white fairy bastard," he told me. "Open your mouth wide. Take me all in, if you know what is good for you," he threatened. "I am going to come in your mouth and you are going to swallow all that I pour into you and beg for more, faggot."

I felt the jolting of his manhood as he proceeded to pour his cream into my face cunt. As I tasted the salty yet sweet cream pouring from his p-hole, I was aware that my anus was closing rhythmically around Mike's diminishing dick. In a few minutes, I had expelled that no longer hard pecker that had brought me so much pain and so little pleasure. Keith too withdrew his manhood from my mouth, and we all collapsed in the bed in exhaustion.

We relaxed for a few minutes, each of us wrapped up in our own thoughts.

"Well, Stewart, how does it feel to have fulfilled a fantasy you have cherished for so many years?" Keith asked.

Pushing up onto my elbows, I replied, "I feel good. It hurt a lot but I expected pain to be a part of the process of losing my virginity to you guys. Of course, I had no idea how big you were, and I am sure it hurt more because of that, but right now I feel good. I feel like I have accomplished something important."

"Well, you are not finished yet," Mike chimed in. "You told us that you wanted us to switch places after we came. As soon as we have recovered, you get to suck my dick and have the pleasure of Keith's massive make member deep in your ass. Then, and only then, will you have accomplished what you set out to do."

About a half-an-hour transpired, and it was time to finish out my fantasy. Rolling back over, I got up on my hands and knelt facing the headboard while Mike stood in front of me, his semi-flaccid winky dangling in front of my face. Keith had already seen that I was on the edge of the bed and was standing behind me, lubing his sword along with my hole. A cold generous wet dollop assisted his fingers in entering me. I reached upward with my mouth and took Mike inside me. Unlike Keith, Mike had a pungent smell and taste about his cock, a combination of KY, blood, sweat, semen, and shit left behind from our earlier sexual escapade. Although he was thicker than me, he was not as thick as Keith. Also, I felt like I would be able to take his entire cock into my face cunt. I began sucking on his rising member as I felt Keith place his dick, covered with KY, against my a-hole.

Immediately I experienced the most painful event of my life as Keith drove his dick into my shit chute. Although he did not go very far, the very thickness of his ramrod torn my anus apart. Backing out, he again launched his massive member against my tiny asshole, pulling aside the muscles that clenched so tightly arse. Each time he went further inside, each time he caused incredible pain, and I realized it would not end until his entire 17 inches was in my, and his ponderous black balls were slapping against my perineum.

With a final poke, Keith completed his task of impaling me on his pleasure pole, though it was hardly any pleasure to me. Not only was I hurting, badly hurting, physically, but I was feeling the humiliation of having been used solely for another's pleasure. And I was aware that this was not over. Keith had not yet come, was not even close to climaxing. He was simply inside me, totally inside me, and know he really was going to fuck me.

At some point, Keith reached around to grasp my cock. To my surprise, it was fully erect - in fact, it had been years since I had had as hard an erection as I did while Keith humped me. He began to jack me over, his hand sliding smoothly over my firm erection due to the precum that had apparently poured out of my penis as he assault my back door. In fact, it is possible that I had come as he road me. I was hardly aware of anything other than the fact that he was in me, and that I was too small to enjoy his presence in my pooper. Now, however, my dick tingled with his ministrations, and I knew that Keith had the power to make my come, not as a man, but as a queer.

When I exploded in orgasm, Keith dropped my cock and wiped liquid onto my back. Taking my hips in his hands, he began to pull back on me, yanking me into every thrust of his pelvis inside me. With every thrust, I was impaled upon Mike's cock as well, and Mike had begun to fuck my face seriously. With my head tossed back upon my neck, my gullet was open to his entire dick, which he buried deeply into my throat. While Keith watched, his flaccid dick buried in my shit chute, Mike reached the point of no return. Pushing himself past my tonsils, he poured himself into my throat, his creamy white cum salty and sweet as he impregnated my esophagus. It was done. My fantasy was fulfilled, and like most fantasies, it had not lived up to my dreams.

I now know what that girl in the movie experienced, what she felt like to be sandwiched between two men, their cocks filling her. She felt used, used for the pleasure of others. If she had any pleasure at all, it was accidental and incremental. She was just a piece of meat penetrated by others, so they could get their rock off, so they could enjoy themselves. There was no joy for her, just the relentless pressure to perform for the sexual gratification of others. That is all that there was; that is all that she - and I - experienced as we found two cocks filling us.