Sticking It to the Boss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the day, she was too tired to even call Bethany. She simply went home, ate dinner, and went to bed. When she awoke the next day, she resolved to get through Friday without incident and maybe set up a weekend date with her.

However, fate had other plans.

Despite her best efforts, she was summoned to Andrea's office shortly before her lunch break. On her way there, she wondered if she would be exiting the meeting in tears or ready to find a new job. She heaved a mighty sigh before turning the knob and walking into the office.

As the door clicked shut, she turned to face her superior. Andrea was seated at her desk, with a pad and pen in her hand. Wordlessly, she gestured at the chair on the other side of her desk with the pen. Meredith quietly sat down and folded her hands in her lap. Andrea's face was unreadable as she spoke.

"I've been looking over your sales numbers and they're...adequate," she started. "Still, there's room for improvement."

"I'm fine with any constructive criticism that you care to offer," Meredith said cautiously.

"Good. I'm going to hire an external consulting firm to shadow everyone in the office and document ways for us to improve. I've also instructed our IT team to block non-relevant sites like Facebook and YouTube."

Meredith felt slightly dismayed about the news, but responded, "I can understand that choice."

"One last thing," Andrea said. "I need you to go around the office and have everyone complete this survey. I was going to send it through everyone's email, but if I do that then people tend to ignore it."

Andrea handed Meredith a sheet of paper with 30 questions on it. There were at least 50 people on staff, and doing this work eat up her entire workday. She looked up at her superior and asked the question she dreaded to ask.

"When do you need these completed?"

"By 5:30 PM. I'm going to review them over the weekend so I can make more informed improvements as soon as possible."

Meredith fought to restrain the dread and fury that roiled within her. She stared at Andrea's placid expression with loathing. Part of her wanted to lock the door, rip that survey in half, and rape her manager silly. This was the worst thing that could be tasked to her on a Friday. Still, she was a good worker and wouldn't give her boss the satisfaction of seeing her upset.

"I'll get started right away," she said, rising from her seat.

"Mmm," Andrea said before going back to work.

Meredith tried her best to make her exit look casual. With a heavy sigh, she began the task that she was given. She reduced her lunch break to a ham sandwich from the vending machine in order to save time; she'd be damned if she was going to stay here past 5:30 PM.

Surprisingly, taking the survey wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. Though each of her coworkers had given her decent ideas for improving the office, off-the-record they mostly had one suggestion: getting rid of Andrea. She was able to get all of the surveys on Andrea's desk before 4 PM.

The worst part was trying to finish her regular work and answer all of her emails before the end of the day. Thanks to a Starbucks Double Shot, she was able to get everything done. She trudged out of the office, extremely depleted. Halfway through her drive home, she got a phone call. Her heart leapt when she saw Bethany's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you! Where have you been?"

"Ugh, just got through a hell of a Friday," Meredith grumbled. "My brain is fried."

"Oh, that sucks. Well, how about I come over at 7 with a movie and some wine?"

"Sure. I could order us a pizza to share."

"Sounds great. That way, you can vent all you want."

After Meredith was safely parked at her apartment complex, she sent Bethany a text message with her address. She went upstairs and tried to put on an outfit that wasn't too drab, but at the same didn't look like she was trying too hard. She settled for a simple t-shirt and jeans and waited for her friend to arrive.

A knock on the door came a few minutes before 7. Meredith opened the door and was greeted by the pizza delivery driver. A few seconds after the driver walked away, she saw Bethany grinning while holding up a wine bottle and a DVD.

"I hope you like 'The Holiday'; it's one of my favorite movies," Bethany said as she pranced inside the apartment.

"With Kate Winslet?" Meredith asked.

"Yes!"

"I love that movie!"

"Great!" Bethany handed her the film. "You set up while I get us some glasses."

The two of them plopped onto the couch with their pizza and wine and turned on the movie. Slowly, all of the stress from the day was melting away as Meredith delighted in her time with Bethany. After the movie was more than halfway over, Bethany sidled up to Meredith and nuzzled her.

"I never get tired of that movie," Meredith said.

"Me, too," Bethany said before letting out a large belch. "Damn, that Papa John's hit the spot. Thanks for dinner."

"No, thank YOU! I seriously needed a night like this. God, I'm so glad that the weekend is here."

"Awww, poor baby. We should definitely do this more often. I love any excuse to pop open a bottle of wine. You want another glass?"

"Why, Miss Cope!" Meredith said with faux-shock. "I do believe that you're trying to make me tipsy!"

"Well, you can't blame a girl for trying," Bethany grinned.

"Well, trust me, you don't have to try hard at all," Meredith said.

Before Bethany could respond, Meredith pressed her lips to hers and gently slid her tongue into Bethany's mouth. She waited nervously for a few seconds, and then felt relief and joy wash over her as Bethany started to reciprocate. Not only did she reciprocate, but her gently cupped Meredith's face as they continued their kiss. Minutes later, they parted, with Meredith nuzzling Bethany's nose as she pulled away. The two women opened their eyes and gazed at each other.

"You taste like pizza and wine," Bethany said.

Meredith laughed. "Why, thank you!"

"Don't mention it. I love pizza and wine."

"Well, if you follow me to the bedroom, I can tell you what you taste like."

Bethany's smile faltered a bit. "Listen, Meredith. I really like you, and I really want to go to bed with you...but there's something you should know before we get too far."

"What is it."

"I'm...I'm a futanari."

Meredith paused and then started laughing again. Bethany looked wholly confused, unsure if Meredith believed her or not.

"Well," Meredith said, getting to her feet. "Do I have a surprise for you!"

Meredith undid the clasp of her jeans and pulled them down with her underwear. Bethany's eyes went wide, and her hand flew to her mouth. She looked back and forth at Meredith and her half-hard dick.

"I don't believe this! How...how did I not see this coming?!" Bethany said aloud.

"Feel better?" Meredith said.

"Relieved!" Bethany said. "Oh! The whole time we were watching the movie I was trying to think of the best way to tell you. Jeez!"

"Well, I'm glad you feel better," Meredith said, stepping out of her fallen bottoms.

"Much better!" Bethany then dropped to her knees and scooted over towards Meredith. "Now, let me make you feel better."

Meredith's heart leapt as she saw Bethany eagerly take her rod into her mouth. Instinctively, she gently put her hand atop Bethany's head as her friend sucked her dick. Bethany hummed softly as she used her mouth to make Meredith happy. Her right hand rose to fondle Meredith's testicles, massaging them gently to increase the pleasure. She took Meredith's dick out of her mouth and tapped herself on the face with it.

"This sausage tastes better than the one on the pizza," she purred.

"You're full of one-liners, aren't you?" Meredith quipped.

Bethany put her mouth to Meredith's nut sack and licked it while she stroked the shaft. Meredith clutched Bethany's head as she tried to not let the pleasurable sensations overwhelm her. Things only got harder when Bethany used her free hand to begin stroking Meredith's wet slit. Seeing how worked up Meredith was, Bethany went back to just sucking the shaft. Meredith's body relaxed, and she looked down to see Bethany staring up with her with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Noooo, don't look at me!" Meredith begged. "You look too fucking sexy like that!"

Bethany freed Meredith from the heaven of her mouth. "You have got to relax or you're going to blow. How long has it been?"

"A while."

"Well, why don't we take this into the bedroom?" Bethany said, rising to her feet and wiping some of Meredith's pre-cum from her mouth.

"Fine with me."

Bethany eagerly took Meredith's hand and allowed herself to be led to the bedroom. Meredith quickly removed her shirt and bra, throwing them across the room. She stood and watched with hunger as Bethany removed her top as well. Meredith's face lit up when she saw Bethany's pale, big bell-shaped breasts with their tiny oval-shaped areolae and hard, pebble-sized nipples. She didn't even wait for permission before grabbing and squeezing them.

"Someone's impatient!" Bethany giggled while undoing her pants.

"Sorry, not sorry," Bethany said. "Man, you have some great tits."

Bethany then yanked her pants and underwear down, baring herself to Meredith. Meredith looked down to see her new friend's rod, throbbing with desire. Meredith took her left hand off of Bethany's chest and used it to reach down and stroke her cock instead. Bethany hummed softly as she enjoyed having both her chest and penis stimulated. Looking Meredith in the eye, she reciprocated by grabbing one of Meredith's tits and her dick as well.

"Sorry that I'm not as stacked as you are," Meredith joked.

"No, don't say that," Bethany said. "You have a nice dick, and it's just as big as mine. Oh, yeah. Keep stroking me off."

The two women kissed whilst standing by the bed, their hands now traveling all over each other, grabbing thighs, asses, and breasts. Bethany gently ushered Meredith into the bed, where they started rolling around as they stimulated each other. Eventually, Bethany put Meredith on her back, rolled off of her, and stuck her middle finger into Meredith's pussy.

Meredith gasped as she felt Bethany's slender digit probe her. Bethany smiled as she lounged beside her and rubbed her sugarwalls. She expertly worked her slit, alternating between stroking the lips and teasing her clit as well.

"Oh, God, Bethany! I can't stand it! Take me!"

"Absolutely," Bethany purred.

As Bethany got on her hands and knees, Meredith spread her legs wide, welcoming her new friend and lover to enter her. Bethany eagerly crawled over to take her place and stroked Meredith's thighs. She used her hands to spread wide Meredith's pussy and put her glans inside of her. Bethany then looked her directly in the eye as she pushed the rest of her shaft into her. The two women gasped and shuddered with ecstasy as they began their mating.

Meredith had been with maybe three futanari before Bethany. Though she would never pass up the chance with a normal woman, there was something fulfilling about having another futanari inside of her. The sex felt so primal, so pure.

A heady scent began to fill the room, which told Meredith that things were about to get interesting. It smelled like unwashed flesh and sugar. Both of their bodies were involuntarily putting out strong pheromones. Futanari always did this when they were sexually aroused in order to increase the arousal in their prey. Though Meredith had been plenty aroused long before the two of them had ended up in bed together.

Bethany looked so beautiful above her with her blushing face and swishing hair. She had a hypnotized look on her face, and even a bit of drool streaming from the side of her mouth. Her large breasts swayed deliciously in front of Meredith like a pair of juicy gourds.

It was uncanny that as soon as she thought about reaching out to squeeze one of her tits, Bethany reached down and gave one of Meredith's nipples a pinch. The pain briefly cut through the haze of lust that was flooding Meredith's brain. She cried out with joy as Bethany continued to play with her breasts.

Bethany growled as she stopped playing with Meredith's boobs and instead grasped her penis. Thankfully, it was already slick with precum and sweat because Bethany started stroking it within her soft palm. Meredith gurgled with delight as her pussy and dick were being pleasured simultaneously.

"Yes," Bethany grunted. "Ohhhhhh, you are mine! Mmmm!"

"Ohhhhh, fuck meeeee!" Meredith moaned, as her mind was going blank with toe-curling pleasure.

Bethany happily obliged, ramming her meat into Meredith's hole even faster. Every inward thrust brought her such joy. She barely knew Meredith, but every fiber of her being wanted her to make her pregnant.

Once more, Meredith fought to dredge up the willpower to grab Bethany's boobs. As soon as she raised her hands, Bethany grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the bed. She then swooped down to press her mouth against Meredith's moaning one.

Even though she could barely string two words together, Meredith knew that she had to take the reins, or she'd never get her way with Bethany. While Bethany's body was still pressed against hers, she broke free of her grasp, wrapped her arms around her, and rolled the two of them over so that Meredith was now on top.

Bethany didn't have too long to orient herself before Meredith started to vigorously ride her dick. Meredith wasted no time in swooping down to bury her face in Bethany's chest. Bethany giggled and caressed Meredith's head as she motorboated her.

"Someone is breast obsessed," Bethany mused.

Meredith only moaned in response before grabbing one of Bethany's large teats and putting it to her mouth. She sucked on the nipple hard, making Bethany's face contort with lust. Bethany's toes curled as she rapidly reached her zenith. Crying aloud, she spurted her cream inside of Meredith's wet pussy. Meredith bit her lip as she felt her insides being filled with her friend's love juice.

Still grasping Bethany's tits, Meredith kissed her panting face. Bethany looked at her with a weary smile and gave her a peck on the mouth.

"Okay, lover," Bethany breathed. "I'm ready for you."

"Are you sure?" Meredith asked. "You look like you might need a minute."

"No, it's fine," Bethany assured her. "Take me now."

"As you wish, my lady."

After Bethany let her go, Meredith crawled off of her, uncaring that Bethany's cum was leaking out of her pussy. She quickly laid her body behind hers, raised her leg, and slid her dick into the buxom futa. Bethany moaned as Meredith steadily pumped in and out of her.

"Yes," Meredith growled as she fucked Bethany. "I'm definitely give you way more cum than you put in me."

Bethany only moaned in reply as she reached down and played with her own clit. Meredith gave up on holding up Bethany's leg and used her hand to fondle once again one of her big tits.

"I'm so glad that I have a nice big titty girlfriend," Meredith whispered into Bethany's ear.

"Oh, I'm your girlfriend now?" Bethany said, looking over her shoulder.

"Damn straight." Meredith asserted the fact by pinching one of Bethany's nipples. "And these tits of yours belong to me now."

Meredith hefted the mammary up to Bethany's face and watched as she took her own nipple into her mouth. Meredith could feel her ears and face burn at the wonderful sight of Bethany sucking on her own breast. She planted kisses on Bethany's sweaty neck and then nibbled on her ear. The moans and whimpers coming from her new girlfriend was all the proof that she was hitting all over the right spots. Down below, it felt as though Meredith was delving into the gooiest honeypot that she'd ever had.

"Oh, Bethany!" Meredith growled. "Oh, I'm gonna cum!"

True to her word, Meredith spurted inside of Bethany's pussy. Her girlfriend let out an aria of squeals as she felt herself being filled with fresh futa cum. The orgasm also gave new vitality to her dick as well.

"Oh, love," Bethany gurgled as she reached up to caress Meredith's sweaty face. "You were amazing."

Meredith kissed her cheek before pulling out of her and rolling over. Her dick dribbled semen all over the sheets as she put her hand on the inside of Bethany's thigh and gently rolled her over onto her back. She grabbed Bethany's throbbing rod and started to jack it off.

She then bent her head and put her face in Bethany's crotch. After nuzzling her testicles, she lifted them with her free hand and began lapping at her pussy, uncaring that it was still leaking with Meredith's cum. Bethany let out a throaty moan as her girlfriend tasted her womanhood.

"Geez, Meredith!" Bethany cried. "Awww, yeah! God! Your tongue feels great!"

Meredith let out a muffled yelp of agreement and she kept her face buried in Bethany's pussy. She kept her bush extremely well-trimmed. Meredith's former roommate Amy had quite often been in the same position that Bethany was currently in, only Amy was completely bald. Personally, Meredith didn't mind a bit of hair. Also, Bethany tasted way better than Amy ever did.

Bethany's eyes were shut as she enjoyed the feel of being eaten out. Now she felt the tongue moving upward to lick her nuts. After that, she felt her dick enter a hot, moist hole lined with teeth and a tongue.

Meredith now had her full attention. Bethany sat up and smiled down at the sight of that beautiful head with the long dark-brown hair bobbing up and down in her lap. She used one hand to squeeze her own tit while using the other to stroke Meredith's hair.

Meredith looked up at Bethany and said, "You taste like wine *lick*, pizza *lick*, and really good sex."

"And you taste like...sunshine...and wine...and...ohhhh...really good head."

"Did you like my technique? I haven't sucked a dick in a while."

"That makes two of us."

"Allow me to finish you off, hon. I'd be a poor hostess if I didn't."

Before Bethany could give her opinion, Meredith gobbled her cock once more. Bethany was unprepared when she felt her testicles being devoured as well. She gripped the sheets as her toes curled in response to the unique sensation of Meredith's throat-pussy. She felt Meredith's hot nostril breath being blasted against her stomach. Part of her wanted a reprieve from the waves of lust surging through her body, and the other part never wanted it to end.

The choice was soon made for her when she felt her cock experiencing those familiar pangs that she had felt when inside of Meredith's pussy. Meredith's mouth curled into a smile as she felt hot, salty liquid filling her throat. She took the dick out of her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and milked Bethany for every remaining ounce.

Less than an hour later, after taking their fill of sex, the two futanari were laying in Meredith's bed, thoroughly exhausted. Meredith and Bethany embraced each other as they drifted off to sleep.

12