Sticking It to the Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later, Bethany joined in with a smelly blast of golden water. She intentionally pelted Andrea in the face, and then moved to soak her beautiful ebony hair. Once she felt that Andrea's body had been saturated, she put some in her mouth.

After the duo had finished peeing, Andrea gulped down the piss without hesitation. She remained kneeling in the large puddle of urine on the bed. She now belonged to them, body and soul.

That next Tuesday, Meredith arrived at a pleasant surprise. Andrea had hired a team of licensed massage therapists to give massages to all of the staff free of charge. Meredith definitely needed one after the weekend that she'd had. Wednesday, everyone found $25 gas cards on their desks. Thursday, she called everyone into the conference room for a big announcement.

"In four months, I'll be leaving to pursue a new position at Gottlieb Wealth Management. My uncle asked for a list of candidates to replace me, and Carl was at the top of the list."

The news elicited lots of genuine applause from the staff. Not only were they glad to be rid Andrea, but she would potentially be replaced by Carl, who was extremely competent and well-liked by everyone. However, the goodness didn't stop right there.

At Noon on Friday, she had a catered lunch from Chipotle served to all of the staff. Many of Meredith's coworkers were so happy that they personally thanked her for the grand gesture. Meredith felt that she should do the same, so she went to Andrea's office to thank her. She found her superior seated behind her desk and reading some papers. True to her form, she greeted Meredith with a neutral expression.

"I just wanted to say thanks for the nice meal. My burrito was great."

"Don't eat too much," Andrea said. "After work, I'm going to eat your burrito and gobble up that sour cream."

Meredith's face burned as she looked around frantically, hoping that no one had heard.

"Get the fuck out of my office before I mount you, Meredith. I'll see you and Bethany after work."

Andrea smiled, and Meredith smiled back at her. She left her office without another word. The two of them would have plenty of words for each other tonight, that was for sure.

12