Sticky Temptation

Story Info
Horny bunnygirl Daisy had trouble controlling her arousal.
14.9k words
4.82
11.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note(s): Another adventure featuring your two favorite traalphia, Daisy and Chloe! This story takes place roughly one week after the events of "Spots and Stripes," with Chloe fully recovered (physically, at least), and Diasy now keeping watch at night. This time, the story focuses on our horny bunnygirl, Daisy, as she seeks a solution to her ever-growing arousal.

I was excited to write a story about Daisy, given how naturally subby and prone to arousal she is.

As always, constructive criticism is welcome.

Hope you enjoy!

***

Traveler's Almanac

Derian: Fourth planet from the Formund Star, and the only habitable planet in its solar system, Derian is home to countless creatures and ecosystems spread across two great lands.

Traalpher (pl. traalphia): Colloquially referred to as beast-kin, these creatures exhibit animal characteristics (both physical and behavioral) on humanoid bodies. Due to their exotic nature, traalphia are often hunted for their pelts, as trophies, for prestige, for sexual purposes, etc., although this practice has been outlawed in three of Cantalia's six kingdoms.

Dunpher (pl. dunphia): Traalphia that exhibit rabbit-like qualities, most often in the form of additional ears atop the creature's head, a tail, and paws instead of feet. Colloquially referred to as rabbit-kin, Dunphia are friendly, fun loving, and harmless, and as such are one of the more favorably looked upon traalphia, although it is still common practice to enslave Dunphia for sexual purposes.

Levinpher (pl. levinphia): Traalphia that exhibit jaguar-like qualities, most often in the form of additional ears atop the creature's head, a tail, and paws instead of feet. Colloquially referred to as jaguar-kin, Levinphia reside primarily in jungles and are solitary, short-tempered creatures from a young age.

Sprite (pl. sprites): Sometimes referred to as Lust Sprites, these wild creatures often resemble the general form of a human female with species-distinct differences. Although they share the appearance of animals, they are, in fact, more closely related to plants. They are simple creatures that spend most of their lives indulging in carnal pleasures. Sprites have both male and female reproductive organs and are capable of switching between the two at will. Bodily fluids of the sprite, including spit and ejaculate, contain pollen. This pollen induces a heightened state of arousal for many creatures who ingest it and is therefore highly sought after. Sprites themselves are also popular creatures to enslave due to their carefree natures and high sex drive, although domestication is often difficult.

Mushroom Sprite (pl. mushroom sprites): These sprites are most commonly found in damp, woodland areas. They have glowing white skin that is springy and waxy to the touch, much like a natural mushroom. Atop their head is a large mushroom cap that varies in size, color, and design according to the sprite's habitat. Mushroom sprites are capable of expelling pollen from these mushroom caps, as well.

***

Summer sun trickled through the canopy of the Rhind Jungle, dancing across the dense, verdant foliage hundreds of feet below in layered shards. Wet moss clung to thick tree trunks. Massive, slippery leaves and thick, tangled vines enclosed thin, muddy trails that sprawled in every direction. The trickle of gently flowing streams could be heard over the sound of scurrying rodents and buzzing insects. Sheer mountain faces would jut straight out of the ground without a warning, disappearing just as quickly. Ancient texts called them "god fingers." At the base of one of these mountains, in the shade, was a large, hollow tree trunk, from which came small, labored breaths.

Inside the trunk sat a sweaty, trembling dunpher, or bunnygirl, as they were more commonly known. Upon first glance, one might assume she was sick, having eaten too many dryweeds or spent too long in the lilac swamp, and was in the miserable process of expelling the toxins from her body. Looking closer, however, the rapid fluttering of fabric between the bunnygirl's legs revealed that she was not, in fact, sick, but in the throes of sticky, heavy-breathed passion.

Even among the farthest reaches of Cantalia, dunphia were notorious for their rampant sexual desire, the driving force behind their widespread capture and enslavement.

This desire is wholly absent among the species until they reach maturity, the kits satisfied to do nothing more than bounce aimlessly around grassy fields or feast on juicy berries and sweet grains while basking in the warm sun, but for full grown dunphia, sex becomes a near-daily necessity. Strangely enough, dunphia do not develop the ability to reproduce for several more years, meaning they spend nearly a tenth of their life inundated with the perpetual urge to copulate without any reproductive intent.

At 22, Daisy had just recently entered into this transitory stage of her life. For many dunphia, it was no more than a nuisance, a distraction from the day-to-day routine of relaxation and snacking they had grown accustomed to. For many others, including Daisy, it was fun.

If she wasn't in her home or sprawled out by the Tyne River, one would typically find her satisfying these desires at the hands of one of the several dunpher stallions in her village. Mary was always her favorite. She was the roughest.

Since escaping her would be captors in the heart of the Rhind Jungle, however, Daisy had been left with nothing but her own slender, inexperienced fingers to satiate the ever-growing hunger in her core. Hunger that was slowly consuming her. She could remember the spots of her body where she liked to be touched, but she could never touch them the way Mary, or even Gale, could.

It didn't take her long at all to begin eyeing Chloe as a potential solution. She was pretty, even if she was a levinpher, and Daisy hadn't been able to forget the sight of her impressive stallion's bulge since finding the jaguar-kin stripped naked in the clutches of the fiend. But when she brought up the idea, Chloe berated her, calling her filthy and idiotic.

At her most desperate, Daisy even considered asking the men of Urnhaven to ravage her, but all it took was a glimpse of their fat, hairy bellies and slovenly, red faces to remind her why that wasn't a good idea.

So, she was left with no other option than to satisfy herself. Or at least try.

Chloe refused to stop their journey if it was for no other reason than to let Daisy masturbate, leaving the bunnygirl with limited opportunities to quench her burning desire. The past week had been especially difficult.

Since her capture, the jaguar-kin had been even more short tempered than usual, forcing Daisy to march through the jungle from dawn to dusk with little more than the occasional water break. Daisy understood, of course, as they were quickly running out of time to reach Mereville, but her understanding didn't make the aching between her legs any less intense. More often than not, secretive, hurried attempts to touch herself while walking would only leave Daisy hornier than when she began, and by the time she and Chloe finally arrived at their campsite, the poor dunpher was too exhausted to do anything but collapse onto her cot and pass out.

When she first offered to keep watch, Daisy thought that the late, lonely hours of the night might offer her the opportunity she needed, but she quickly realized that masturbation only served to lull her exhausted body to sleep.

Just a few days prior, during her second night as watchman, she was awoken by a kick from Chloe, who had briefly arisen to find her supposed guardian fast asleep with her hand down her pants.

Luckily for the dunpher, Chloe had her own needs she needed to satisfy, too, chief among them her need to eat. While Daisy could satisfy a rumbling stomach by picking various berries and fruits from along the trail, Chloe could only do so by eating meat. She had purchased two large cuts of stoutbeast, an unpleasant but inexpensive meat, while in Urnhaven, but she was all out now, and in need of more. Daisy refused to watch her hunt, horrified by the thought of watching a living creature die, so she would generally rest while Chloe ventured out in search of a meal. This gave the dunpher occasional moments of solidarity in which she could try to relieve her aching.

On this particular day, Chloe had left her under the shadow of a large god finger while she trailed a roaming pack of dazes. As soon as the levinpher disappeared from view, Daisy crawled into a hollow tree trunk not far off the trail, wanting to hide from any hungry stomachs lurking in the trees - and from Chloe's judgmental eyes. The wood was damp and rotting, and the ground was crawling with small beetles, but Daisy didn't care. All she cared about was the needy pulsing between her legs. She hadn't touched herself at all in nearly three days, and her last orgasm had been in Urnhaven, while she guarded Chloe during her recovery.

From the moment she had been shaken awake, Daisy's thoughts had been filled with nothing but hot, sticky need. She walked mindlessly through the jungle, periodically yanked along by an aggravated Chloe, as she imagined in intricate detail all the things she wanted to happen to her. Now, squeezed tightly in her small, humid enclosure, she was finally able to indulge all those thoughts.

Frantically, she had stuffed herself inside the tree, hardly able to wait the ten seconds necessary to situate herself comfortably before unbuttoning the buckle of her pants and shoving her hand inside. It didn't take much to make a dunpher wet, but even still, the amount of fluid leaking from Daisy's throbbing pussy was remarkable, enough to soak her undergarments entirely. Shakily, excitement coursing though her fingertips, Daisy collected the slick juices and began to rub it up and down her tender, hot flesh.

A satisfied groan crept from deep within her throat as warm, liquid relief ebbed from her pussy and spread throughout her entire body. Owing to their biology, dunphia had incredibly sensitive vaginas, two to three times that of a typical human, enough to overwhelm their awareness and reasoning - or make them wilt, as it was commonly known - if touched properly. Even a light wilt was enough to reduce a dunpher to a brainless, wobbly-legged mess. They weren't the only creatures that wilted, in fact it could be magically induced in just about anyone, but they were certainly the most common.

In her current state, Daisy was afraid the lightest touch inside her vagina would be enough to wilt her. Back home, with nothing to do but relax, such a prospect would be exciting. Daisy loved to wilt. But now that she responsibilities and a destination to reach, it didn't seem so wise, deciding instead to simply stroke up and down the outside of her pussy, the occasional brush against her clit causing her to shiver in ecstasy.

Daisy tilted her head back against the wet wood and let her eyelids droop closed as her thoughts began to fill with fantasies.

She imagined Mary's hands grabbing hungrily at her hips and pulling her backwards, impaling her on a thick, angry cock. Daisy could remember how it felt to be filled. Stretched out. Every single nerve in her vagina firing simultaneously and flooding her with sugary sweet happiness, turning her body into limp, sticky tree sap. Tree sap that Mary could squeeze and pull and contort however she saw fit. The ghost of Mary's hands danced across Daisy's skin, squeezing greedily at the soft, jiggly flesh of her thighs, scratching long, red marks into her back, groping her round, juicy breasts.

Daisy liked the slower moments too - a gentle tongue, a caressing touch,...ear scritches - but she liked the rougher moments more. She liked it when the tongue turned into teeth, biting at her sensitive flesh. Or when the soft touches grew angry, spanking and slapping her, making her skin glow red. Or when the hand scratching her ears took a handful of her lush, brown hair and began to pull, using it like a leash.

She liked it when Mary stopped treating her like another living creature, and began, instead, to treat her like a toy. Like a hole. Pounding into her relentlessly, clawing and groping and twisting her. Using her.

Daisy liked to be used.

The bunnygirl was moaning loudly now, her voice escaping as breathy, squeaking whimpers, not unlike the terrified cries of an animal caught in the gaze of a predator. Her fingers had ceased their journey up and down her pussy lips, working exclusively on her clit now, rubbing it harshly, like a stain, trying to squeeze out every last bit of creamy pleasure from within. It had never been this hard before. This hot. This hungry for more.

Daisy's other hand was busy working over her breasts. She was groping herself harshly and pulling at her stiff, sensitive nipples, the same way Mary would. If she could, Daisy would suck on and bite them too, but it would require the use of two hands to free her beasts from beneath her shirt, one of which she wasn't willing to pull from between her legs.

She pulled and pinched and rubbed as hard as she could, but it wasn't enough. She needed something more.

Desperately, she took her clit between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed it. Hard. A painful shock of electricity erupted from the small nub, causing the bunnygirl to wince, but as the electricity spread, it melted into a warm tingling that made her pussy clench.

With a blissful giggle, Daisy began to squeeze her clit over and over again, the tingling turning into a buzzing and her giggle turning into a brainless groan as she abused herself.

As Mary abused her.

As Chloe abused her.

The jaguar-kin had become an increasingly frequent visitor in Daisy's fantasies. Interspecies breeding wasn't something she had ever fantasized about before, especially not with a species as irritable and arrogant as a levinpher, but there was something about Chloe - maybe her anger, maybe her ferocity, maybe her sharp, deadly teeth - that excited Daisy. She liked to imagine she was being hunted - running helplessly through the jungle like the day they met - but this time, after Chloe catches her, she doesn't let her go. She holds her there, pinning her down with claws against her stomach and fangs against her throat. Daisy can't move. She can't stay no. The weak, helpless bunnygirl is forced to lay there as Chloe has her way.

As she fondles Daisy's breasts.

As she squeezes and pulls her clit.

As she thrusts her thick, red cock deep inside, stuffing Daisy. Filling her like she needs to be filled.

Daisy slid her fingers down the slick, slippery skin of her pussy. She would just put them inside for a second. That was all. She could handle it. She could-

Daisy was violently ripped from her fantasy as a rough, uncaring hand pulled her from the safety of her tree stump. Her body froze, unable even to let out a squeal, but instead of hurting her or whisking her away, the hand threw her to the ground.

Daisy flipped herself over to see Chloe glaring at her through heavy eyelids. There were smudges of blood on her cheeks and lips.

"I...um...I...." Daisy stammered, trying to come up with some excuse. She was supposed to hear Chloe coming and stop before she was caught. "I didn't-"

"Shut up. Let's go." Chloe threw a canteen against Daisy's sweaty, dirt covered body, which the bunnygirl used to rinse off her sticky hand.

"I wans't-"

"I don't care, Daisy." Chloe's voice was tired and annoyed. "Just walk. Giants' Pass is still a day's journey away."

Shamefully, Daisy nodded, throwing the canteen, and the rest of her supplies, over her shoulder as she fumbled to reclasp her belt.

***

The travelers reached their destination just past sunset, which was later than Chloe was hoping for.

Giants' Pass stood out as a particularly memorable landmark within the Rhind Jungle. All the trees and vegetation cleared into a great, grassy clearing, split right down the middle by a massive, plummeting ravine - commonly referred to as Traitor's Gorge. It split open abruptly with plummeting stone walls, and closed just as quickly, looking as if somebody had taken a cleaver to the earth. The Fer-goh River fell into the ravine with a crashing that could be heard from miles away, causing a cool, steady mist to float up from the cavernous depths below. The landmark's name came from the massive stone overpass that connected the two sides of the ravine, a stunning natural formation that looked remarkably like a bridge.

It all looked most beautiful at night, however. The rising mist coated the surrounding area in a perpetual dew that glittered under the moonlight, making the grassy field look like a sea of stars. Fale, a flower which may not even catch the eye in the daylight, shone different shades of purple under the night sky, painting the entire clearing with a calming glow. But most spectacular of all was the starry moss. Growing along the deepest walls of the ravine, the light of the starry moss was too faint to see during the daytime. But during the night, soft, turquoise light erupted from the ravine as if a piece of the moon itself had fallen in and was shining its light upwards. Any one of these occurrences would be enough to make Giants' Pass memorable, but all together, it turned the landmark into something truly striking. Almost otherworldly.

As the two traalphia stepped into the clearing, Daisy's eyes lit up with wonderous amazement, a tiny gasp escaping her gaping mouth.

Even as a cub, Chloe remembered being unimpressed by the dazzling display of lights, her focus elsewhere. But now, standing beside Daisy's trembling, awestruck body, it looked different. The levinpher almost felt like she was experiencing it for the first time.

"Oh, my gods," Diasy squeaked, turning to Chloe with pleading eyes as if she were asking her mother for permission to go explore on her own. Chloe nodded, and Daisy excitedly hopped away, gleeful bursts of laughter erupting from deep within her stomach as she flew across the sparkling grass and through glowing seas of purple flowers. When she reached the middle of the clearing, she spun herself around in an excited twirl and fell to the ground, watching the floating mist above her twinkle like falling stars.

"Chloe, it's beautiful! I've never seen anywhere like this!"

With a smile, Chloe set her pack down beside Daisy's and walked to where she was laying down, sprawled on the soft, wet grass.

"Did you see the starry moss?"

Daisy's eyes grew wide in excitement as she sat up, looking all around her for what Chloe might be referring to.

"In the ravine."

Daisy bounced back up to her feet, taking Chloe's hands in hers and pulling her excitedly towards the gorge. Not one to be led around, Chloe pulled her hands free, but followed close behind Daisy's bouncing body.

As the ravine grew near, and the soft turquoise light erupting from deep within became visible, Daisy's eyes widened with wonder. She stopped just shy of the edge, Chloe ready to lunge forward at any moment to stop the bunnygirl from falling in, and lay down, dangling her head over the bottomless cavern, seemingly unbothered by the mist spraying her in the face. Soft giggles fell from her mouth into the ravine as her wide, brown eyes filled with the luminous blue reflection of the starry moss.

"...woah..."

Cautiously, Chloe lay down beside her, curious to see if she could experience the gorge the same way Daisy was. As she laid her head down, peering over the edge, she suddenly understood. The world disappeared, replaced by an inky, endless void of black. All except the faint, blue sparking of the moss, dancing across the wet stones, the light being carried up in the mist and enveloping the weary travelers.