Sticky Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dunphia loved to be pounded.

And Ter loved to pound.

With a smile, the sprite sat up, pushing Daisy on her back, and began to thrust into her. Daisy giggled and groaned and garbled and let her body go limp, turning herself into nothing but a happy hole. She could feel Mary...no...Ter...stretching her thin. Filling the deepest, most sensitive parts of her. Pounding her brain...no...pussy...to a pulpy, slushy mush.

Using her.

Daisy was enveloped by warm darkness once again as a second orgasm rocked her feeble body. Her pussy clenched down on Ter's cock as rapid, whimpering grunts crept from her throat. Her toes spread and her fingers clawed at the soft earth, searching for anything to hold on to. She never felt happier, safer, more at home, than in the tight, loving, warm embrace of an orgasm.

Daisy forced her vision to focus as her blurred view of jungle canopy was overtaken by a white glow. Her heart pounded and she let out a happy giggle at the sight of Fel's plump, glowing pussy, hovering just above her. Eagerly, she stuck out her tongue, panting as the pussy was lowered onto her face. Fel sat down, smothering the dunpher entirely, giggling gleefully at the feeling of a desperate, hungry tongue lapping her folds.

Kor and Lor reattached themselves to Daisy's bouncing breasts, suckling greedily.

Nir began to scratch the long bunny ears that stuck out from beneath Fel's ass.

Plumes of pink mist periodically fell from Fel's mushroom cap as she began to moan, grinding back and forth across Daisy's face.

Daisy's entire body, including her insides, was slowly being covered in a pink, sticky sheen as she was decorated with mist and spit and cum. Her skin stuck to itself and to the sprites, filling the jungle with soft, shlicking sounds as Ter pounded into her and Fel rode her. The sprites let out playful giggles and moans while Daisy groaned and grunted in satisfaction.

Ter and Fel stiffened simultaneously, one pumping her fourth load into Daisy's sopping cunt while the other ground her gushing pussy into Daisy's babbling face, coating the dunpher in a brand-new layer of sticky, sparky pink. Breathing in the happy goo and feeling it oozing from her pussy proved to be enough to tip Daisy over the edge a third time, letting out a dumb, bubbly groan as she squeezed around Ter's cock and sucked on Fel's clit, trying to milk the sprites dry.

With a moan, Ter slid her stiff cock from Daisy's fluttering pussy. The bunnygirl whimpered, humping the air. She needed more.

Her whimpering turned into whining as Fel slid off her face, the dunpher sticking out her tongue as far as it would go, but that whining quickly turned into happy grunting as Fel's own cock began to extend. The sprite knelt back down and positioned it above the dunpher's slobbering, flailing tongue. Desperately, Daisy kicked at the ground, trying to push herself forward and impale herself on the cock.

With a satisfied giggle, Fel shoved herself down Daisy's throat until it disappeared completely. The dunpher grunted around its thick mass and began to contract her throat, filling with pride as Fel stiffened and shot her thick, sticky cum straight into her stomach. Daisy guzzled it down happily, hungry for more of the sickly sweet goo that made her skin buzz and her pussy gulp and her memories disappear.

Daisy felt two more cold, springy cocks brush against her limp fingers and the dunpher reached out, grabbing them both and beginning to rub with sticky strokes.

Treating her with the disregard one might a sack of potatoes, Fel rolled Daisy to the side and slid beneath her, letting the bunnygirl wriggle herself atop her sticky, glowing body. Once she was situated, the dunpher's head sagging off her shoulder, Fel grabbed her cock, positioned it at Daisy's entrance, and shoved it in. The bunnygirl giggled with glee and began to hump up and down, but stopped with an elated gasp as she felt a second cock head press against her entrance. She tried to lift her head but didn't have the energy, glad to feel a friendly pair of hands grab her by the ears and lift it up for her.

Daisy watched, completely mesmerized, as Nir began to push herself into the bunnygirl's already stuffed pussy. She began to pant and grunt like a wild animal as she stretched wider than she ever had before, pain melting into molten pleasure that drowned Daisy's awareness, turning what few thoughts she had left into a sticky, warm slurry. She could feel every inch of her insides being stretched as far as they would go, crushing the cocks inside.

Fel and Nir stiffened, and Daisy felt two new loads gushing into her overstuffed pussy. The goo made her insides relax and Nir's cock suddenly slipped the rest of the way in, making the bunnygirl grunt then giggle.

Daisy watched the world flip upside down as the hands holding her head let go, and Ter's friendly smile entered her vision.

"Hi dunpher." Ter cooed.

"...hhhaaaiii..." Daisy groaned, smiling.

"You're very fun. Very stretchy and soft. I like you."

"...liiike...yooouuu...tooo..."

Ter giggled happily and reached forwards. Daisy gasped as she felt her nipple squeezed between two rough fingers.

"Pinching hurts. Why do you like it?"

"...liiike...huuurt..."

"Hurting is bad. Hurting means danger," Ter clarified, her tone quizzical.

"...nooo..."

Daisy told Ter how she only liked it when certain people hurt her. How it made her pussy clench and her brain go fuzzy. How it made her forget about everything but the present moment. Everything but her body and the sensations she was experiencing. Things felt so much better after being hurt. While being hurt. Pain made the kisses on her lips and rubbing in her pussy and scratches on her ears so much more intense. So much more satisfying. So much more...memorable. The pain itself even felt good in a way she didn't understand - didn't bother to understand - but needed.

At least, Daisy thought that's what she said. All that came out was "...hhhaaapppyyy..."

Ter smiled. Daisy's answer was enough. The sprite began to pinch at Daisy's other nipple, pulling them in an alternating, rhythmic pattern, making the dunpher's plump lips curve up in a smile and her big, brown eyes drift apart, unfocusing. Occasionally, the mushroom girl would slap Daisy's breasts from side to side, giggling as they jiggled and turned red. The entire time, Ter's glowing cock was just beyond the reach of Daisy's mouth, but that didn't stop the dunpher from sticking out her tongue and lapping at the air, as if she could beckon the cock to her.

"Do you need to go back to your friend? To keep watch?" Ter asked, picking up Daisy's sagging head.

...keep...watch...?

That's right. It was Daisy's turn to keep watch. To keep Chloe safe. She needed to go back. She would go back. She...she just needed one...more...minute...

"...need...mooore..." she groaned.

The sprite beamed with excitement. "Okay!"

Daisy watched with bated breath as the sprite's face grew near, her juicy, dripping lips hovering just above the dunpher's.

With a giggle, Ter dropped Daisy's head, watching as the bunnygirl struggled to lift it herself, desperate to kiss her new friend.

"Come on dunpher!" Ter encouraged. "Almost!"

With a whine, Daisy threw her head up as far as it would go, filling with satisfaction as she felt her gooey lips stick to Ter's for a moment before falling back down.

"Good job!" Ter smiled.

The sprite laced her finger's through the dunpher's hair once again and lifted it up, supporting her as she began to drool sweet, sticky goo into her mouth. Daisy lapped it up hungrily, licking the sprites tongue and lips and cheeks in an attempt to get it all.

As the ooey, gooey, sugary sludge reached her brain, Daisy's pussy tightened, and she felt Fel and Nir go stiff as they both shot their second load into her thirsty hole.

The dunpher filled with anxiety as she felt her sticky body being peeled away from Fel and Nir with loud schlicks and shlucks, but it didn't last long as two new bodies, Lor and Kor, took their place. The smallest sprites were eager to experience the hole that had Ter, Fel and Nir dripping cum all over the jungle floor, wasting no time before shoving their cocks inside the dunpher's sloppy cunt.

Daisy gasped, her breath turning into soggy grunts as Lor and Kor began to thrust excitedly into her tight body, stretching her like a toy. Her grunts were silenced as Ter smothered the dunpher beneath her massive, springy breasts. The bunnygirl began to lick wildly, trying to lick as much goo from the sprite's skin as possible. Ter returned the favor, latching onto Daisy's nipple and suckling. Sporadically, she would bite and tug at it, never failing to make the dunpher groan into her new, fleshy boob mask.

Soon, Ter's lips were replaced by Fel's long, rigid cock, sliding up and down Daisy's cleavage as the sprite squeezed the dunpher's bouncy boobies together tightly. Nir, meanwhile, had gone to work lapping at the dunpher's exposed clit, sucking it into her mouth and swirling it around, as Daisy stroked her sticky cock.

Ter's breasts disappeared from Daisy's face and the dunpher whined, begging for more, but stopped as soon as the sprite's lips returned, kissing the dunpher deeply and sloppily.

"Were going to play with you all night, okay dunpher?" Ter asked, her own face covered in smeared goo.

Daisy's eyes grew wide, and she nodded frantically.

The sprites could play with her for the rest of her life if they wanted.

"Good dunpher," Ter cooed.

The bunnygirl grunted in excitement as Ter's hands returned to the back of her head, supporting her limp neck, but instead of pulling her into another kiss, Daisy was pulled between the sprites legs. Ter's cock had receded, leaving her with nothing but her own puffy, drippy pussy. Daisy started to flop up and down in glee. She had never wanted to taste anything as bad as she wanted to taste Ter's pussy right now.

With a grin, the sprite stuffed the dunpher's head between her legs and squeezed, trapping her there. The dunpher began to lap at her pussy like her life depended on it, stuffing her tongue inside as far as it would go, licking up and down her slit, swirling around her clit. She was slobbering all over her own face and she couldn't breathe, but nothing mattered to her right now besides draining Ter's pussy of every last drop of sweet, pink goo.

The sugary, sticky, sparkly goo that turned her brain into a puddle of happy juice. Made her skin tingle and buzz at the lightest touch. Made her pussy leak and flutter and throb and clench uncontrollably.

The world was starting to go black as Daisy's oxygen starved brain begged for air, but she couldn't hear it over the sound of her happy, needy pussy humming with glee. She didn't need to breathe. She didn't even need to live, as long as it meant she got to keep slurping away at Ter's pussy.

The sprite's body went rigid, her mushroom cap constricting as a plume of pink mist was shot out, her legs tightening around Daisy's head, and her pussy tightening around her tongue. With her last breath, the bunnygirl greedily guzzled down Ter's goo, her own body growing stiff and clenching down on the twin cocks that were violently reaming her out. Clenching so hard that Lor and Kor couldn't even move, reducing them both to nothing but trembling messes as they simultaneously flooded the dunpher's pussy with goo, plumes of sticky mist shooting from their mushroom caps as well.

Spent, Ter slid herself from Daisy's floppy head, smearing goo all over her face. The bunnygirl had gone completely limp, her arms and legs and head all sagging lifelessly. Her eyes were lidded and dazed, and her mouth was turned up in a permanent smile. Pink goo bubbled up from her throat and dripped down her face as her lungs filled with oxygen. The only indication that she was alive was the occasional fluttering of her ears and the gentle rise and fall of her chest.

With an exhausted grunt, Lor pushed Daisy's flaccid body off her own, the bunnygirl flopping to the ground, her face buried in the dirt and her plump ass sticking up in the air. Globs of pink ooze dripped from her pussy to the jungle ground. Frothy, bubbly goo dribbled from her mouth, collecting around her face and drowning her. Her skin had lost its usual luster, replaced by a glistening pink sheen that sparkled in the moonlight. Dirt clung to her sticky skin, as did the sprite's skin, peeling apart like sap covered leaves. Her breasts and butt glowed red with the afterglow of relentless slapping. Her nipples and clit burned, desperate for the return of a cruel embrace to pinch and pull at them once again. Her puffy pussy fluttered and throbbed, hungry to be ripped apart - pounded to a sloppy mess - and thirsty to be flooded with more sprite cum.

And her brain - Daisy's poor, harmless brain - had been obliterated completely. Reduced to a mushy pulp. It was just as gooey as the cum oozing from her pussy, and just as smart.

Diasy had wilted before, but never like this. Never this completely.

She was lying in the softest, warmest field of grass she had ever experienced in her life. Spotless and lush. A sweet summer breeze caressed her naked body. Brilliant silver clouds floated aimlessly across a beautiful, azure sky. The air was filled with the sound of a distant, babbling brook and the smell of spices.

She had no memories. No instincts or desires or needs. No thoughts at all. She was just...happy.

A single, garbled word bubbled up, over and over again, from the mess of goo puddled around her face.

"...mooore...mooore...mmmooorrreee..."

***

Chloe awoke with the rising sun. She rubbed blurry eyes and unzipped her tent, ready to begin the day. Today would be a shorter hike, the travelers only going as far as the White Wall. Any father and they would have to hike all the way to Bramborn to ensure their safety, and that was much too far for a single day. Daisy didn't know yet, but Chloe was looking forward to seeing the look of excitement and relief on her face at the news.

The levinpher stepped from her small, burlap enclosure to an empty campsite. Curious, she glanced around, thinking that perhaps her tall eared companion was visiting the gorge to watch the sunrise reflect off the wet stone, but the bunnygirl was nowhere to be found.

Chloe felt her heart pound against her chest and her skin tighten around her bones as ice-cold fear trickle down her spine. Had Daisy been abducted in the night? The levinpher had been confident she would've heard such a struggle and woken up to save her friend, but suddenly she wasn't so sure.

Thoughts of Daisy's bloody, lifeless body began to swirl around the leopard-kin's mind, and she felt like she was going to throw up.

The image of a bloodied carcass had never upset her before. It was nothing but meat, after all. But now, for reasons Chloe didn't understand, it was horrifying. It made her feel frightened and cold and alone. Tears began to well in the levinpher's eyes.

Daisy was her responsibility. She had promised to deliver her safely to her family. Promised.

And now she was dead.

No.

She couldn't be dead. She couldn't. Not when they were this close to the edge of the jungle. Chloe refused to believe it.

Maybe she was hiding.

Yes. That's it. She must be hiding.

Chloe perked up her ears and began listening for any sign of life. Distantly, she could hear a soft, sticky sound. Like the sound of sap on skin. With bared claws, the levinpher ventured into the jungle.

As the noise grew louder, Chloe slowed her approach. She could hear other noises now. Wet slapping. Heavy breath. Groaning.

It was the sound of eating.

The levinpher felt her fear and anger and sadness come rushing back, weighing her down. Crushing her.

Gods no. Please no. No no no no no. I'll do anything. I'll do fucking anything. Please let her be alive.

Chloe peered around a massive, jungle tree trunk, her heart racing and eyes tearing, feeling an immeasurable and overwhelming relief at the sight before her. Relief that was almost immediately replaced by disappointment.

Daisy wasn't being eaten. She was being fucked by lust sprites. Her entire body was covered in their sticky, pink pollen, so thick that her skin almost wasn't visible anymore. She was lying face down on one of the sprites, so her face rested in the sprite's crotch and her own crotch rested on the sprites face. A second sprite thrust into her vagina while a third thrust into her mouth. Two more sprites sat on the sidelines to watch. Garbled moans dripped from the dunpher's mouth as her hips bounced lazily up and down.

She had spent the night being passed around like a toy, her limp, happy body sagging from one sprite to the next as her pussy and her throat were pumped full of load after load. Sprites were well known for their incredible endurance, and thanks to the damp surroundings of Giant's Pass, these particular sprites were able to produce a nearly endless quantity of goo, too. Daisy was the first creature they had ever encountered capable of taking all they had to give.

She stayed just as tight and eager as when the night began - even if her brain and muscles had been reduced to soft jelly - receiving each load with babbling, wordless excitement. Every time the sprites stopped, Daisy's quiet, whimpering voice would beg them for more. It was the most fun the sprites had ever had.

Angrily, Chloe stepped forward and snarled, the sprites all turning to her with fearful eyes before promptly running away. Daisy whimpered, turning from side to side in a feeble effort to find a new cock or tongue.

With a scowl, Chloe grabbed her long, gooey ears and began to drag her out of the jungle. The dunpher giggled and babbled, goo leaking from her throat and pussy, as she was pulled along the soft, muddy ground. As they reentered the bounds of their campsite, the levinpher propped up her sticky friend and slapped her across the face.

Daisy giggled, sagging forwards, held up by her hair.

Chloe groaned, rolling her eyes and hitting the bunnygirl again, harder this time.

Another giggle.

Another slap.

Chloe continued to beat Daisy until some semblance of awareness began to return to her dazed eyes.

"Wake up." Chloe growled.

Daisy looked around cluelessly, as if she wasn't quite sure where the voice was coming from, but as her eyes found Chloe's, a big, dumb smile crossed her face.

"...klo...eee..." she slurred. "...I'mmm sooo haaapppyyy..."

Chloe slapped her across the face again. The dunpher didn't seem to like that one as much.

"Are you stupid?"

"...wwwhhhaaa...?"

"Are you stupid?" she yelled, slapping her again.

Chloe watched as Daisy finally registered where she was, her smile quickly fading away. She looked around anxiously, searching for somebody to answer for her.

"Chl...Chloe? I...I didn't...I don't..."

"Answer my fucking question, Daisy. Are you stupid?"

The dunpher's eyes grew wide. Frightened. "I...I...no..."

"Then what the fuck are you doing fucking sprites when you're supposed to be keeping watch?" Chloe's fangs were bared and she was snarling between words.

"I didn't...Chloe I didn't mean to..." Daisy's bottom lip was beginning to tremble.

"Oh, you didn't mean to? You didn't mean to? So, it just happened on its own?"

"Yes! I...I couldn't stop! I don't even remember it!"

"Gods, Daisy! That's even worse! How weak are you that you can't even control what your body does?"

"That's not...I didn't..."

"You promised me you would keep watch, Daisy. You promised! Do you remember that?"

"I...y- yes...Chloe I'm sorry." Tears began to stream down Daisy's face. "I'm sorry!"