Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 03

Story Info
Things at home change as Belle and I have alone time.
5k words
4.76
8.9k
13

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

To all who have commented on the previous chapters, thank you very much. Nothing pleases me more than knowing my efforts are appreciated.

Before I get into chapter 3, I would like to say that going from loving husband to loving panty wearing sissy is not a journey Martin finds particularly easy. Yes, being included into an exclusive club was heaven on Earth. Martin quickly joined his new friends, engaging in sexual activity with others like him. But Martin, like the others has a home life and is now torn between both worlds. In this chapter, he finds his wife is itching to explore outside the home sexual activities. Their discussion, one I imagine would be both eye-opening and difficult, has Martin in somewhat of a conundrum. He will air out his dilemma with Belle when next they meet.

Things were different when I got home. My wife wanted know how the weekend went but seemed distracted when I told her the lies I'd made up on the way home.

"That's nice, Martin. Um, when are you going back?"

"If it's okay, hon, in two or three weeks."

"No problem. I think it's great that you bond with your buddies. You need more of that."

Bonding? She has no idea how much bonding went on. But she was right about me needing more. The taste of forbidden fruit such as I had with my new friends was intoxicating. I may not be able to say it out loud, but in my mind, I knew I would go back to them again and again.

It made me sad to think I'd be living a double life but I can rationalize it to assuage my guilt. Me being away gives her the free time she wants.

She came to me my first night home. Honestly, my new friends had drained me. Another lie about how I strained my back and she agreed to let me use my mouth on her until she climaxed and fell asleep satisfied. I must confess; my tongue may have been in her pussy but my heart sure wasn't. I licked her remembering those sexy bottoms and cute dicks I'd enjoyed the previous two days.

I lay awake for hours that first night back. My mind wandered to my new friends and how beautiful they were and how free they were, free to love themselves and share that love with me and the others. There were no macho types. There was no toxic masculinity. No one cursed obsessively nor bragged about the size of their cock. It was a stress-free gathering of gentle sissies where we could lounge in our pretty lingerie and enjoy each other's bodies.

I thought about the beautiful jennifer. She seemed so happy, even though her wife has a regular lover. She even loves him for the way he brought her out of her shell and recognized the sissy in her. I almost envied her but wasn't sure if I could deal with my wife taking a lover. I knew I'd never accept him controlling me as jennifer's man does her but it would free me to pursue my love and lust with my sissy friends.

I listened to my wife breathing and wondered if she'd take a lover and how I would react if she did. I knew that I loved her and felt like a real shit heel for cheating on her. But I knew in my heart I'd meet Belle on Wednesday and any other day my new friends wanted me.

After the weekend, boxer shorts felt strange having worn panties for nearly three days. Wednesday couldn't get here soon enough but I had things to discuss with my wife.

I broached the subject over dinner Monday evening. "When you ladies go out or away for the weekend or longer, have you or they been tempted to stray?"

"Stray?" My wife repeated the word with a sly grin. "Are you asking if we have fucked someone else?"

Her direct question caught me off guard. "You don't have to be so vulgar, honey. I was just asking is all."

"Would you divorce me if I said yes?"

"I love you. No. I think I would understand. I mean, we both know that there are men out there with bigger penises than mine. I could understand why you'd stray."

"There's that word again; stray. It wouldn't be straying Martin. It would be taking a lover."

"Um, okay. Have you ever been tempted to or have taken a lover?"

She sat quietly, looking at me as if to gauge how I'd react. She looked down her hands which were folded in her lap and whispered, "Yes."

The quiet was deafening as I considered her answer. Yes, you've been tempted or yes, you've taken a lover?" I asked quietly.

"Both. I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to. I mean it just sort of happened."

I rose from my seat and took her hand. Leading her to the living room where we'd both be more comfortable, I asked her to tell me how it just sort of happened. I wasn't angry. How could I be after my weekend? But I wanted to understand where we were as a couple and where we were headed.

A funny look came over her as she commenced relating how she just sort of fucked someone else. "We, the girls and I were out at a club after work. It happened a few weeks ago, Martin."

"Okay, dear. Go on."

"We had a few drinks. You know how I get when I drink. Some of the girls were dancing with guys who asked. I turned down a couple guys, Martin. But the girls kept chiding me. "Go on," they'd say. "We won't tell," and things like that.

"I get it honey. Peer pressure. So..."

"So, this one guy kept asking and said he wouldn't take no for an answer. He was sweet Martin and he bought us several rounds. Well, I am now a little tipsy when he asks again. The girls just about pushed me into his arms. I was so embarrassed by the way my friends were acting that I decided to shut them up. I'd dance with him."

I listened to my wife but I was also thinking about the pretty johnnie/jennifer and how happy he seemed to be with his wife taking a dominant lover.

The thought occurred to me that while Cindy's lover put jennifer in panties, I'd put myself in panties. And now, my wife is about to confess that another man, and one undoubtably well-endowed had inseminated her. I had more in common with the sexy jennifer than I knew.

"So, he pulled me close during a slow number," my wife continued with her tale of infidelity. "I know it sounds cliche` Martin but I could feel his penis through his trousers and, baby, I'm sorry to say it but he is so much larger than you and he wasn't even hard yet."

Unlike my friend jennifer, I was not the least bit interested in big cocks. I loved my sissy brethren. I loved their soft skin, the way our little erections stretched the front of our panties when we became aroused. There is nothing threatening about a sissy boner. Pink, eager, throbing for recognition and relief, to me they're beautiful.

"Did you hear what I said, Martin?"

"Huh? Sorry. I was lost in thought."

"In case this isn't interrupting your thoughts, no, we didn't have sex. Well, not like you might think."

I could tell my wife was annoyed by my inattentiveness. "Not like I might think? Don't tell me you blew him."

She hesitated before explaining what kind of sex they had. "Kind of. He told me that he had something in his car he wanted to show me. I told him I couldn't leave my friends, but he insisted that we wouldn't be long. I asked the girls what I should do. Martin, they all encouraged me to go with him. And me, being tipsy, I finally agreed."

Now she had my full attention. "Go on."

"So, he leads me out to the parking lot and he's parked way in back where it's only partially lit. He was a gentleman, Martin. He opened my door and when I was seated, he closed it and came around to the front seat. I got the surprise of my life when he got in though."

"Why? What happened? What did he do?"

"Oh Martin, after he closed my car door, he opened his pants when he walked around to get in. When he opened his door to get in, the overhead light came on and I saw his cock. I know I called it a penis before, but cock is the only word to accurately describe what was sticking out of his fly."

I remained quiet.

"Are you listening to what I'm saying?"

"I hear you. Go on. I suspect you're going to tell me you gave him head."

"And what? That doesn't bother you? You're not upset?"

"Not yet, I'm not. Do you want me to be?" My wife was drifting between being annoyed at me and fond memories of her night with some guy with a big cock.

"I'd expect some kind of emotion. But no, I didn't suck his cock. Did I want to? A cock like that deserves to be sucked. He put my hand on it, Martin. It was hot, and very big around. He told me that his erection was my fault and as such, I should be the one responsible for relieving his arousal."

"Sounds reasonable," I said letting her off the hook.

"It took both hands for me to properly jack him off, Martin. Can you imagine?"

It was rhetorical question; one that required no response from me.

"When he told me he was about to cum, I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to stain my clothes or get any in my hair or anything."

"What did you do to prevent that?"

"This isn't easy for me to tell you."

"Honey," I said reaching for her hand. "It's okay. Please, tell me."

I could see the relief in her eyes. "Baby, thank you for understanding. I panicked. I took the head of his cock in my mouth, but just the head. See, it wasn't a blow job at all. He came loads, Martin. Me swallowing his sperm was the best thing I could have done in that moment. You do understand, don't you? Please tell me you forgive me."

"Have you seen him since?"

She bowed her head and nodded.

I rose and went to her. I kissed her forehead and told her there was nothing to forgive. "It's understandable, honey. I know I'm not large and for some time now I figured you'd find what you need in another man's arms."

I walked off not sure whether I should have been pissed or relieved. I wouldn't share with her my indiscretions but in the back of my mind, I hoped she'd continue to see this stranger with a big cock. It wasn't that he and she together excited me. It just made it easier for me to be with my friends.

Later, I crawled into bed. My mind had been on my sweet jennifer and how much it now seemed that we led parallel lives. Remembering her large soft bottom peeking out from under her nighties gave me an erection.

My wife saw me masturbating and thought her confession made me horny. "You nasty boy," she whispered replacing my hand with hers. "You liked hearing about me and that man. It made you horny to think that your wife is thinking about how good it would feel in my pussy."

I squinted my eyes tightly closed trying to drown out her monologue as I imagined it was jennifer's hand on my privates instead of my wife's.

She knew when I was about to cum. She placed her lips on the head of my dick and just as she'd done with her new friend, she swallowed my ejaculate.

Tuesday at work, I emailed Belle and asked if we were still on for tomorrow at lunch. Her reply was for me to wear my prettiest panties for her. Just reading her reply made me hard.

I went shopping at a different store at lunch. I was proud of my purchase. The panty I chose was a transparent pink French cut with red lace that trimmed the waist and the legs. This panty rode high over my midriff. It was both sexy and beautiful.

On the way back to the office, I wondered what my wife would think if she knew I was buying panties to be with a sissy like me. More than that, I wondered how she'd react if she ever learned that I now identified as a sissy. And once she knew that, she wouldn't need nor ask my permission to continue her relationship with her new man-friend.

I occurred to me that our once solid marriage was now on a foundation of sand.

At home that evening I would be gracious and tell her to do what she wants with her big cock friend. It was actually a way for me to ease the guilt I was feeling.

"Baby girl, I've thought long and hard about what you told me about your experience with that guy. If you want to see him and, you know, finish what he started, I won't stop you."

I was unprepared for her response. "What? You want me to fuck some other guy so you can sleep with other women?"

"For Christ's sake," I thought to myself. "No. Not at all. You have it all wrong."

"Tell me why I have it wrong, Martin."

I admit I was pretty fast on my feet with this one. "What woman would sleep with a married man who has a little penis like me? No baby, I promise you, you are the only woman for me. I give you my word that I will never, not ever have sex with another woman."

What I said surprised my wife. "Really? You mean it's okay for me to..... well, you know and you won't want to do the same?"

"Honest. I have no interest in going outside of our marriage with some woman but I do understand that you have needs I can't fulfill."

What I'd done was lie by omission. I'm pretty sure that had I told her of my activities over the weekend our marriage would be over.

"Oh, by the way, hon, I'll be a little late tomorrow."

"What's a little late?"

I wasn't sure how late I'd be. I decided to put myself on a schedule. "I'll be home before 9 PM. That gives you plenty of time to go out with your girlfriends."

"Don't you mean, "him"? She said with a wry smile on her face.

"Or him," I conceded. Was I doing a dis-service to my wife? I wasn't sure. What I was certain of is that our life as we knew and lived it was changing.

I went to Belle with excitement dampered by thoughts of my wife's activities.

"Belle, my lovely sexy creature, how I longed for this day," I said as Belle cradled me in her arms. We were naked now having finished our hurried sissy love-making.

When I arrived at their secret studio, I knocked and the door opened but no one was there. I stepped in and when the door closed behind me, I turned and saw Belle. My God but she was beautifully attired. Her camisole was of fine silk lace. Her matching garter belt and panties made me instantly hard. The hose were white and she wore white slippers.

"Let me change, Belle. I hurried to the bathroom and slipped out of my suit and everything else. Taking my new panties from my briefcase, I quickly slid them up my legs and over my round bottom. Then I hurried back to Belle.

We embraced in a passion filled kiss. Our lips and tongues doing their best to devour each other. Her hands went to my bottom as mine did hers. Our little boners throbbed together through the thin nylon of my panties and the soft luxurious silk of Belle's.

When our kissing ended, I knelt and planted my face against her erection. Still holding her bottom, I placed my face against her boner and sighed. "God help me but I love being with you like this.

Then I looked up at her smiling face. "Belle, you're so beautiful. I'm jealous. Did you dress for me?"

She took my hand and led me to their bed. Laying on her back, Belle opened her arms wide. "Come fuck me, Mary."

I moved between her legs and mounted her. Once again, the cool material did nothing to quell the heat emanating from our excited little dicks.

As though she was a woman for real, Belle gasped, "You feel so good in me baby." Then she wrapped her legs around my calves and began humping against my straining dick.

I now caught on. This was what she meant by telling me to fuck her. My full weight on her chest, my hands holding her bottom, I humped back rubbing our dicks together in a simulated fucking.

There may not have been any physical penetration but the very act of what we were doing penetrated my mind. It was better than my honeymoon or make-up sex. I was like a wanton virgin in her arms and legs as our loins joined in a climax like no other.

I groaned and squeaked as I came feeling her climax coating our panties and our dicks just as my orgasm did. Belle hadn't made a noise and it wasn't until we regained ourself control that I felt the bite on my neck she gave me through our mutual orgasms.

We hand washed our panties but didn't shower. Our mouths would remove any evidence of our love making from each other.

Now as we held each other, I poured my heart out about my wife and I and our discussion about her fucking some guy with a big cock.

My friend Belle listened patiently, kissing my nipples as I talked.

Instead of giving me advice, Belle asked me questions I never thought about. "Mary, do you really think you really want pussy when you can have us?" Did you ever think that maybe your little dick wasn't meant for pussy?"

"That's right sweet Mary. Think about it. In your mind, do you honestly want pussy after today?"

My friend was right. Pussy never had much of an allure for me. Trying to get some and marrying was what I thought I should do. Belle was right. "No, Belle. I don't think my little dick was meant for pussy. Nature made me want what we have, what all of us have."

"So, baby girl, let her fuck whomever and you try to be the understanding husband who welcomes her back, just as she welcomes you back when you leave us."

Belle put it so succinctly. My mind has never been as clear about what I needed sexually.

We sent out for our dinner and as we waited. Belle surprised me with a gift. "Mary, we all chipped in. Knowing you don't have anything but panties yet, we bought you this."

She handed me a small package wrapped in pink paper and tied with black ribbon. "Go on, open it," she smiled.

"Oh my," I gushed. I pulled out a semi-sheer black dressing gown that went from my shoulders to my feet. "Oh Belle, it's so beautiful. Thank you, baby. Thank you and the others so much."

"You can thank them when you see them," she said kissing my cheek. "Now you better put it on so you can answer the door when our food is delivered."

Now that was different. The thought of someone seeing me dressed like this was scary and exciting. I felt my dick twitch at the thought.

I pulled the delicate garment over my head and straightened it as it flowed down my body. It was more like a shadow covering me than a gown. "Belle, this is so beautiful. You and the others are so thoughtful. I love you all."

Still wearing her camisole, garter and hose, Belle kissed me. "We love you too, Mary." Just then the doorman rang us up. "Send him up, Clark," Belle instructed him.

"Ready for your debut, sexy?"

I giggled, "Come on, Belle, really?"

"We've all done it. Your turn. It's usually the same guy and for some reason, he acts as though he doesn't notice. Besides, baby, I'll be behind you just as I am."

When we heard the knock on the door, Belle pushed me towards it. We were both giggling like schoolgirls. I turned to look at my friend before I opened the door. Her little dick was growing, just as mine was. The difference was that hers was there for all to see. Mine was cloaked under a thin transparent gown. I grinned and shrugged, then opened the door.

"I have your order, Ma'am," he said. Looking past me, he smiled, Hi Miss Belle. You're looking as beautiful as usual."

"Thank you, Stuart. This is our new friend, Mary."

Stuart looked me up and down, his inspection only momentarily pausing at my stiff dick which was now tenting the front of my new gown. "Pleased to meet you, Ma'am," he smiled.

"The pleasure is mine," I smiled choking back a giggle as he ran my credit card through his pad.

"Put $10.00 on that for you, Stuart."

"That's very generous, Ma'am. Thank you."

"Please. Call me Mary."

"Yes ma'am, I mean Miss Mary," he blushed handing me the receipt. And just like that he left us two giggling bitches.

"You evil bitch, I teased Belle. You could have told me you knew him."

Belle laughed as she placed paper dishes on the small table. "I could have but what would the fun be in that?"

"Bitch," I said but Belle knew I was just kidding.

As we ate, Belle told me that Stuart was the only person to see her and the others in their panties or other sexy apparel. "We are pretty discrete, Mary but Stuart seeing us was accidental at first. Our fault for being careless but he didn't seem to mind. Actually, the way he looked at you, I'd say he liked what he saw."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12