Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers

We cleaned up the mess from our take-out and poured a glass of chardonnay. "By the way, Mary, we share. If you bring a bottle of wine and leave it, it's fair game for whom ever has this place next."

Belle had her back to me, tuning in the SiriusXM radio they had. Her plump, round bottom, so beautifully framed by her garter belt called to me. I simply was unable to resist the siren's song.

I snuck up behind my friend and knelt. Her bottom was target one as I poked her opening with my tongue and reached around to hold her pretty pink dick.

"Ooooh, yesss, you sexy slut," I heard her moan. "Lick my pussy, baby."

Belle held her position as I lavished her "pussy" and masturbated her. I was where I was supposed to be, kneeling before my queen paying homage to her beauty.

Belle stood and turned. Taking my face between her soft hands, she smiled down at me. "Suck me, Mary. Be gentle my love and suck my clit."

The way she kept referring to her body as pussy and clit excited me. We kept eye contact as Belle gently fucked my sucking lips. Her smile was all I needed to have at that moment. I was content. There was no raging conflict in my mind. I was exactly at the right place, with the right person, at the right time.

I kissed Belle's inner thighs above her stocking tops. I kissed her thighs through her stockings. She guided me back to her privates and placed my face on her little balls. I opened my mouth and both of Belle's churning balls on my tongue. I began a low hum, which, from the way she jerked and groaned I knew she loved. "God, Mary, you have a sweet mouth, baby. Don't stop, do my balls you sexy bitch."

I hummed on her balls until she brought my face back to her dick/clit. Looking up and smiling at my friend, I pursed my lips and drew her in and out of my lips as softly as I could.

Her fat buttocks were soft in my hands as they shook and trembled as Belle finished taking her pleasure from my mouth.

I held her bottom as she slowly dropped to her knees. Still holding her bottom, she kissed me sending her tongue into my mouth to scout for a taste of her orgasm. "Baby, your mouth should be against the law," she sighed.

"I love taking you in my mouth, Belle. You taste so sweet."

"And I love the way you hold my bottom," she countered.

"I just don't want your ass to get away," I giggled.

It was going on 8:30 as we lay together. I held Belle who had her face on my chest. "This could be dangerous, Mary."

I didn't understand. "What could?"

"Us."

"Us? How can little old us become dangerous."

Belle looked up; our eyes met. "This isn't funny, Mary. I think I'm falling for you."

I'm sure you've all heard words that rocked your world, made you shiver in a good way. What Belle just said did that to me. My heart filled with love for her. "I care deeply for you too, Belle. Tell me, how is that dangerous?"

"We have wives, Mary. Wives we promised ourselves to till death do us part."

Belle got up and went to the bathroom. I waited for her and when she came out, she was dressed in her work clothes.

I went to her. "Belle," I started but she stopped me.

"Billy, Martin. When I'm in these clothes, I'm Billy... please." And then Billy started to cry. I wanted to hold my friend, comfort him but was afraid he'd push me away.

I watched my friend walk to the door without saying a word. Billy turned to me. We looked at each other for what seemed like minutes. Billy rushed into my arms with such speed that I was startled. "I'm so sorry, Martin. I am so very sorry. I'm confused and don't know what to do."

I just held him while she cried herself out. When Billy finally looked at me, I could see Belle was back. Kissing me, she said she was fine now. "I don't want to stop seeing you Mary. Not now, not ever. Promise me you'll keep seeing me. Promise me, Mary," she insisted.

I had to lighten this thing up. I dropped to my knees, reached for her waist and spun her around. I kissed her bottom through her trousers. I was sure she didn't feel it like I meant so I bite her butt.

"Ouch," Belle jumped. "What was that for?"

I stood, put both hands on her shoulders. "Belle, that was my mark, my brand. You can't get rid of me if you wanted to. I promise."

"Thank you, Mary," she smiled sadly. "We'll figure this out. In the meantime, please don't tell the others."

"Never. What's ours is ours."

"Good night, baby girl," Belle said turning again for the door.

"Oh, Belle, I almost forgot."

"What is it?"

"I love you, Belle. I love you."

I was supposed to be home at 9 but after Belle left, I had a glass of wine and sat wondering what happened. When i snapped out of it, I cleaned myself up and got dressed. I checked my phone and saw that my wife had texted me. "Be home very late. TV dinner in the freezer. Luv U."

I suspected she was late because of her new friend with his bog cock. I could have been jealous of his cock but wasn't. I had 5 new friends, all with lithe, graceful bodies and little dicks like mine. I wouldn't trade my dick for his cock for all the tea in China.

At least I didn't come home to a boat load of questions that caused me to lie. That will come but for now, to bed.

The next morning my wife had yet to come home. "Fuck her," I thought. Still, I knew I had no right to be pissed. My own actions were no worse than what I imagined she was doing. I sent her a text asking her to call me when she had a spare minute. "Just let me know you're okay," I wrote and sent.

"Martin, I'm good and I'm safe. See you after work," she texted me back.

"He must be a fucking machine," I thought, relieved she was okay.

I checked my private email later, just before noon. I got an email from jennifer asking if I'd like to meet her at the apartment tomorrow. My dick, as sore as it was from all the sex lately still twitched when I thought of that sexy little sissy. Of course, I had to see her again. "Love to," I typed. "See you tomorrow."

It didn't dawn on me that I might be headed for a problem with Belle. She did tell me that while they each had their favorites, we were free to be with any consenting panty-boy in the group.

"Panty boy". It was once a term that I knew to be derogatory. Now? Why now Panty boy fit me like a glove; like a fine, satin, up to the elbow glove. "Being a sissy has its perks," I smiled inwardly.

At the same time as I was looking forward to being with jennifer, I hoped that I wasn't headed for a confrontation with Belle.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,696 Followers
12