Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 08

Story Info
Finally and thoroughly fuck by a big cock.
5.3k words
4.68
4.9k
10

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

Before reading this last chapter, you may want to refamiliarize yourselves with all the characters in the panty society. It's my fault that chapter 8 was a long time coming. Sometimes the words stop flowing.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief as they met mine. Soft tender lips pressed against mine. Our tongues coupled in a slow dance, soft finger tugging on my nipple. Her little boner, covered in a beautiful and delicate red lace panty rubs against mine own that too was hidden in a beautiful lavender boy-cut panty with lace trim. The feeling of panty covered dicks, so close and yet so far, is divine. Mistress slapped my hands when I attempted to take her bottom in my hands to keep her there, humping our dicks together.

Her lips now lips suckle my breast as a baby in need of mother's milk. Mistress's hair soft against my tummy tickles as she kisses her way to my panty covered dick.

My hips rise in growing need of the kisses and nibbles on the front of my panties Mistress uses to teases me. It's not to be. Mistress has other plans for her slave girl. My legs are hoisted over her narrow shoulders, my panty pulled aside. With her tongue now like a serpent's, Mistress explores my most private place, probing, stabbing, driving me to writhe, to pull her face to me.

Perspiration covers my body. Mistress's caresses, her kisses, her tongue in my ass-pussy has turned me into a quivering mass of wanting and needing to release the pent-up passion in my loins. "Oh God, Mistress, yes. Please yes," I beg when I feel her fingers enter me.

My hips rise and fall as my Mistress jennifer fingers me into submission. "You'll ask Tom to fuck you, my slave."

It was not a question. My Queen commands me. My Mistress orders me. She has worked me into a lather of pleading. I am putty in her hands. I am now her plaything, to do with as she desires. She knows that when she has me in such a state that there is nothing I won't do for her.

Her fingers are still, unmoving as she waits for my complete submission. My bottom pushes against her hand as I try to re-start her finger fucking me. "No slave," she hisses. "You know what I want."

"Yes Mistress," I whimper. I try to raise myself to hold her. Her little hand pushes against my breast, keeping me in place.

"I will, my Mistress," I beg.

Not satisfied that I am now totally under her control, my Mistress smiles her beautiful, yet devilish smile. "And what is it that my slave girl? What is it my slutty slave will do for her Mistress?"

"I will ask Tom to fuck me, Mistress. I will beg him to make me his whore if that is your wish." My acquiescence spills out of my mouth in nearly inarticulate moans.

Finally satisfied that I will do her bidding, Mistress jennifer resumes her finger fucking in earnest. I grunt and try my best to get her fingers deeper in me. My Mistress owns me. I am hers to use, to command. She knows that I love it; I love her.

"I bet my slave would love to suck his big cock first."

"Oh, umph, God Mistress, I love your fingers in me."

"Yes, baby girl but I bet you'll love Tom's cock in your pussy too. Tell me, my sexy bitch. Tell me you'll suck his cock too."

"Mmm, yes. Yes Mistress. I'll suck his cock. I'll suck any cock you tell me to suck. I am yours Mistress, yours to use."

My answer pleased Mistress jennifer. She began to finger me faster bringing me to orgasm as I twisted and groaned and filled my panties with my essence.

We lay together in post-climatic bliss. Our finger entwined, our breathing returning to normal. We are two sissies who have finished doing what sissies do. It is a world that I entered not knowing what to expect.

In a very short time my fellow travelers, my panty-wearing sissy sisters, have shown me more love and affection than I thought possible. When I joined the group of 5, their acceptance of me rounded out our group which allowed for pairing off. Mistress jennifer and I were drawn to each other like moths to a flame. So little and so cute, jennifer made a better woman than she had a man. Her features were delicate. Her body is shapely, curvaceous you might say. Her diminutive presence is off-set by her child-like exuberance. Mistress jennifer is always up-beat, happy, and so much fun to be with.

Her role as my Mistress began as sort of a joke between us. But the more we played at it, the more comfortable we each grew in our respective roles as Mistress and slave. While it is by no means the typical Mistress and slave relationship one reads about; for us it is ideal. My beautiful jennifer has helped me bridge the life of being a sissy with the life of a normal working man. And although I may look like what society deems normal when at work, inside my mind and clothes I'm always a sissy.

With Mistress, oh heck, with all my panty wearing friends I am free to be what I was meant to be.

"Can you give me any advice on how I should approach Tom, Mistress?"

Mistress jennifer turned on her side to face me. Her soft small hand toyed with my nipple. "I can tell you this, Mary. Tom loved what you wore for Belle. You know, the garter belt, hose and that short nightie."

"Yes, Mistress but you forgot the blue thong you lent me," I reminded her.

"Oh yes, something borrowed, something blue. I think Tom would prefer you to hide your dick behind a different color panty, slave Mary."

"Anything else I should know, Mistress?"

jennifer climbed on top of me. "Cindy will be there and so will I, baby girl. Please don't be afraid. My wife loves watching her real man enjoy me. She'll love seeing him with you too. And I'll be there for support."

I took her face in my hands. "I love you, Mistress."

"I love you too, slave Mary."

We giggled together and when she laid on her back again, I snuggled with my face on her panty covered dick. "Mmmm, God help me, but I love this so much, my darling Mistress."

"I was very fortunate to have found you, my love, my slave girl."

"Mmmm, and as was I, having you find me, Mistress and accepting me as your slave girl. Um, Mistress. Where will me being with Tom happen?"

"At our house, slave. And I want you to come dressed and ready to be fucked after you show my man what a wonderful cock sucker you can be for him."

My mind raced. "I'll have to get a very long coat."

"And heels, slave. High heels. No slut should be without them. And lipstick. My slave should have a "come fuck my mouth" look about her."

"You're going to make a complete whore of me, aren't you, Mistress?"

"And you're going to love being Tom's whore for the night, my sexy bitch."

"Am I, Mistress. Am I your sexy slave bitch?"

Her answer was to hump her panty clad dick against my mouth. I took that as a yes.

"If it's a whore Tom wants, a whore he shall have," I thought as I struggled to walk in my new heels. Red stiletto that strapped around my ankles were my selection.

In a couple hours I learned the art of walking in the high heeled shoes and began to strut, making my big bottom wobble. I knew Tom had a thing for my boi-pussy and I wanted to make it as desirable as I could, if only to please my Mistress.

I had decided my attire would be that short, bottom baring nightie I wore for Belle. I worked my garter belt on and pulled my nylons up my legs and affixed them to the straps of my garter. I selected a delicious red, French-cut panty. It was basically two triangles; one in front that went almost to my belly button and one in the back that wedged beautifully between the cheeks of my big butt. the sides were cut to the waist which left a lot of leg showing.

I made a sexy if not slutty looking sissy, if I had to say so myself.

I have brushed my near shoulder length hair to a fine sheen. I use a scrunchy to keep it in a ponytail. I know when I arrive, I will brush that out and part my hair in the middle then apply my "come fuck my mouth" lipstick and present myself to a real man.

Please don't misunderstand me. Rick is a real man in every sense. But he will never make me his woman. Not for one second will he allow me that pleasure. And, after hearing Mistress jennifer talk about how wonderful it is to be truly fucked by a real man with a big cock, I have developed, despite the fear of pain, a craving to experience that sense of fulfillment for myself.

I text Mistress asking if they're ready for me.

"Get your sexy butt over here, slave," was Mistress's reply.

"You're going out like that?" My wife asked in amazement.

I blushed and looked down at my feet too embarrassed to look at her. "I uh, um, I'm expected to," I finally blurt.

"Stop teasing her, baby," Rick tells my wife. "She looks adorable. Let her be, now."

I look to the man I admire. "Thank you, Rick." His naked body excites me. His cock, not fully erect hangs over his big balls and looks so beautiful. I wish I had time to show him just how thankful I am to have him in our lives.

The long camel hair coat I bought for this occasion is fur lined at the collar and the bottom. It covers most of my ankles. I make sure to button it all the way down so as not show my slutty outfit to the Uber driver.

I carry a purse to hold my ID, my debit card, and my lipstick. I also have 2 fresh panties in case. A girl never knows.

I arrive at Cindy's and Mistress' house. I can see that the grounds are well-kept. The high hedges give privacy to the Victorian home, complete with turret and all the gingerbread decorative trim.

I thanked the driver who tells me to enjoy my evening. "As if he knows," I thought as I climbed the wide stairs to the wrap-around porch. The door opens before I can knock. "There's my slave girl," Mistress smiles. Taking me in her arms, she and I kiss as though we've been a part for many days. In reality, it's been 3 days but our passion for each other seems to grow each time we're together.

Mistress is wearing a sort of harem pants with an off-the-shoulder bra like top. The transparent white material had a wide silk belt of a pale purple. The pantaloons buttoned at her ankles. The transparent pale purple legs were open from ankle to waist on the sides and I see that Mistress is wearing a very sexy peach full-back panty.

Her little feet are covered in ballet slippers, the same pale purple color as her pants and top. My dick reacted immediately. I wanted nothing more than at that minute to fall to my knees and worship her big ass.

Mistress jennifer is all business as she leads me to the den. Tom is seated in a winged back deep maroon leather chair. He is wearing a robe under which I am certain he's naked. He holds a drink in one hand, his other arm circles Cindy who stands beside her lover. She too is wearing a robe. I had to admire her taste though. While her light pink gown was partially transparent, I could clearly see the black crotchless Merry Widow and dark hose behind the diaphanous gown.

"My, my," Tom grinned. "Tell me johnnie, who is this sexy girl you brought us?"

"You know absolutely that this is my friend Mary, sir."

"Be polite, johnnie, take her coat," Cindy said. "And get our guest a drink, please."

"Yes, ma'am," johnnie said. My Mistress moved behind me and took my coat from my shoulders. I moved my arms out and away. "Can I get my slave a drink?" Mistress jennifer asked.

"Thank you, Mistress. May your slave please have a glass of wine?" I wanted my dear Mistress to know that I would always consider her my Mistress and didn't care who knew it.

Mistress jennifer smiled. "You may, my precious slave." And I watched her fabulous bottom as she went to hang up my coat and get my wine. My dick grew even more rigid under my panty.

I stood under Tom's appreciative stare in my very short nighties, garter belt, hose and heels feeling every bit the whore my Mistress wanted me to be for her man.

"How are you, Martin?" Tom said using my given name.,

I remembered how Mistress addressed them, "I'm well, sir. Thank you for asking. May I use your restroom to freshen up, please?"

Cindy showed me where the guest restroom was and told me how ravishing I looked. "I hope you aren't afraid of us, Mary. I know that johnnie, Tom, and I lead a unconventional lifestyle, but we're harmless."

"Thank you for telling me that, ma'am. Who here doesn't lead a unconventional life?"

"Oh yes. I forgot. You and johnnie have the same experience. Tell me, please, how does one like you or our johnnie really feel about your status at home?"

She was being polite. Cindy, wanting to spare my feelings didn't come right out and call jennifer and me cuckolds. I was looking in the mirror when she asked me that. I reached back, about to remove the scrunchy hold my hair back. Cindy stepped behind me. "Here, let me," she smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

"You ask how my Mistress and I deal with our wives having lovers?"

Cindy nodded, "Please. I worry about johnnie. I want him to be happy regardless of how it or I may appear."

It was my turn to nod. "We know we're cuckolds. In my situation, I'm happy that my wife has found someone who can, well, he's nice to her and nice to me. That's what counts most, I think. So, like Tom and your husband, my wife and Rick taught me to be proud of who and what I am. johnnie and I both understand that we can't give you what your men, your real men can. We take pleasure in knowing you and my wife are fulfilled as women with real men who treat you well."

Cindy had looked over my shoulder, one hand caressed my bottom as I brushed my hair out. "I see why Tom wants you, you know. You're very sexy."

I turned and found myself in her arms. It wasn't like hugging, but the way women hold each other sometimes when they talk personal issues, a reassurance of sorts, I guess. Our eyes met, she smiled sweetly. "You and johnnie make better women than you did as men. You're really beautiful, Mary. Promise you won't hurt our johnnie."

I had my hands on her which were on my hips. "I love her very much. You have my word I will never hurt her or let harm come to her."

"Thank you, Mary. I appreciate that and so will Tom. Ya know something? It's still strange hearing johnnie, the sweet gentle man I married called jennifer."

"Mistress jennifer," I corrected her.

She looked at me for a second and laughed. "Mistress jennifer it is then. But she's your Mistress, not ours. You won't be offended if we refrain from calling her Mistress with you?"

"No ma'am," I said reverting back to character.

Cindy smiled, took my hand, and led me back to Tom and Mistress.

"What kept you two?" Tom asked.

"Girl talk," Cindy said going to her man.

"Here, slave girl," Mistress said handing me a stemmed glass of red wine.

"Thank you, Mistress," I answered.

This was a first for both Mistress jennifer and me. We have only been together in the presence of just a straight couple once when Belle fucked me. Straight being a relative term. We sipped our wine as Tom and Cindy whispered to each other and every now and then casually looked over at the two of us.

Tom asked what I did for a living. He also complimented me on what a beautiful bride I'd made.

"johnnie, let's set the mood, son," Tom directed Mistress to dim the lights and put on some soft music.

The smell of reefer soon filled the room. Grover Washington was playing soft and mellow. Tom came to me. Holding his hand out, "dance with me Mary," he asked in his baritone voice.

I looked at Mistress, "May I, Mistress?"

She smiled, "no need to ask my permission tonight, Mary. Do what feels good, darling slave."

Tom took me in his arms, his robe between us. One hand on my waist, he took my hand in his and gently guided me around the room. He was every bit the gentleman. I felt very comfortable in his strong arms and very feminine.

The hand that had been on my waist dropped and cupped my panty covered bottom. As big as my butt is, his hand nearly covered the entire cheek. It felt nice, comforting. "Mmmm," I sighed and rested my face on his broad shoulder.

"Baby girl," Tom whispered. "Take my robe off, please."

I looked at him, his handsome face nearly expressionless as though he expected me to follow his instructions. No other words were exchanged. I understood my status as slave to Mistress jennifer extended to Tom and Cindy as well when in their home.

"I'd be pleased to do that for you, sir," I said meaning every word of it. I reached between us as Tom took a step back to allow me the space to untie the sash that held his robe closed. Even in the dim light I saw his beautiful cock hanging over his big balls. "So manly, so masculine, so everything I'm not," I thought as I slid his robe off his shoulders.

Mistress came quickly to gather the garment before it hit the floor.

Tom caught me staring at his neatly trimmed groin. "Like what you see, Mary?"

"Yes, sir. Very much, sir," I gushed.

Tom took me back in his arms. Had I not been in my high heels, my face would be much lower on his chest. He now had both hands on my bottom, and I could feel his cock growing as he caressed me through my panties.

"johnnie told me you have something to ask me."

Our eyes met. He held my gaze with the confidence that comes naturally to real men. "I do, sir. Will you....."

"Not yet baby. I want you to ask me in front of your Mistress and his wife."

That sounded like he was being cruel. I didn't understand it. "Why is that sir?"

"So you can see that I will not be betraying them. It's important to me that they are a part of all that happens here tonight."

It dawned on me that Tom wasn't being cruel at all. He wanted to include the others which I'd hoped Mistress would be there for me as she said.

"That's kind of you, sir."

Tom left me to sit back in his stately leather chair. Cindy, who had by then dropped her gown was seated close by her man, I could smell her excitement and saw that she was toying with pussy as Mistress jennifer knelt beside her.

All eyes were on me as I approached Tom. I glanced at my Mistress who smiled and nodded. Taking a deep breath, I knelt at Tom's feet. "Sir, would you please fuck me with your big, beautiful cock and make me a woman."

He leaned forward and took my chin gently. "Speak a little louder, Martin. We're recording this special night for you."

I repeated the question louder as he instructed.

"That's fine, perfect. And I'd be delighted to make you a woman. Would mine be your first cock?"

"Yes sir. Yours will be my first. You will be the first real man to fuck this sissy."

"Are you telling us that Rick hasn't made you his bitch, hasn't put his cock in that fat pussy?"

"No sir, he hasn't. He allows me to suck him though."

"That's nice of him, don't you think?"

Sigh, "Yes sir, it is."

Tom didn't respond. He sat back, his legs spread giving me an unobstructed view of his beautiful manhood.

The music stopped and the room was as quiet as a mausoleum. I could almost feel the sexual atmosphere as I knelt. I knew what Tom wanted next. Making him wait as I was purposely doing didn't make me look like the cock hungry whore I was dressed as.

I placed my hands on the floor in front of me and crawled to Tom. "Sir, this sissy wants your permission to suck your big cock, please."

I was so close to his cock I could feel the heat of it. I smelled his masculine aroma, and my pheromones were ignited. But now Tom was the one making me wait.

"First, Cindy and I want to see you and johnnie together. johnnie, come to your slave, baby."

Mistress jennifer came to my side quickly kneeling beside me.

"Make them suck your cock together, Tom," Cindy suggested.

"Yeah, but first, I want to see these two sissies together doing what they do."

"Just go with it, slave," Mistress whispered. She embraced me urging me to do the same. Our hands roamed over each other as we kissed. "Eat my pussy, Mary."

jennifer sat back, her legs spread, her stiff clit hidden behind her pantaloon and panty. With my big bottom up, I planted my face in her crotch and began kissing and nibbling on her little erection.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers
12