Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers

Mistress allowed me the pleasure of enjoying her clit before pulling me to her and kissing me. "Show Tom what we really like, slave Mary."

Mistress laid on her back and I climbed on her, positioning my body so that our dicks were pressed together. I loved this nearly as much as I liked kissing a dick hiding in panties. Mistress humped her big bottom up as I moved back and forth. So consumed in the glorious feeling that two little erections can give to each other, I almost forgot why I was there in the first place.

"They do look like they're having a good time, Tom," I heard Cindy say. Brought back to reality, I kissed my Mistress and knelt up. "Sir, this sissy would love to suck your beautiful cock, if I may."

"Both you sexy bitches can suck it," Tom said leaving Mistress and I with Cindy.

"Come with me," Cindy said. She led us to their bedroom where Tom was on the bed propped up on pillows. His legs were spread wife giving Mistress and I a wonderful view of his beautiful cock.

"One of you sexy bitches on each side but don't try to make me cum," Tom instructed. "I'm saving that for Martin's pussy."

Mistress jennifer lay on one side of Tom, me on the other. With both of us holding his cock in our hands, our lips met in a cock filled kiss. Covering the large head with lips and tongues, we slowly jacked his big tool while our tongue lavished that cock and each other.

As much as I enjoyed sucking a cock with my Mistress, the reason I was there had not left me. I came to Tom filled with trepidation. Fearing his big cock would hurt me if it didn't split me in two, the more I sucked it, the les nervous I became.

It might have been Tom's plan all along for me to enjoy his cock until I no longer feared its size and power.

After allowing us to pleasure him while Cindy recorded the event of her phone, Tom asked me if I was ready for him to make me a woman.

"Sir," I asked. "Please, can Mistress jennifer be here with me?"

"She can. I want her here with us too. I think she wants to be here as well. Right johnnie?"

"Yes sir. Thank you."

"johnnie, help your girlfriend Martin to her knees."

Mistress jennifer followed the directions Tom gave her and had me on my hands and knees facing Cindy who was still recording us.

Tom came around to stand in front of me. "johnnie, open this sexy bitch up for me. You, Mary my slut for the night, suck my cock. Get it nice and wet so it goes in easy.

I opened my mouth and Tom's shoved his cock in so deep I started to choke and gag. "She's not used to big cocks, Tom," I heard Cindy tell him. "Go easy on her. We do want her to visit us again."

Tom eased off. Taking my head in his big hands, he slowly sawed in and out of my mouth. He controlled the action as Mistress finger fucked me into a squirming moaning mass of desire. Finally, when I could take no more of my bottom being prepared for Tom's cock, I pulled my face away from him. I knew that Cindy was recording everything, but it mattered not in the least at that moment.

"Please sir, fuck me. Fuck me with your beautiful cock."

I was sitting on the floor, the back of my head resting on Mistress jennifer's little boner. "Look at my slave's expression as Tom slips his cock in her," she told our friends.

Now, three weeks after I'd been very well fucked and learned how wonderful it can be when a man takes you, turns your world inside out as he treats you like his personal whore. Our panty club was once again at the cabin. Belle, Mikki, Carlie, and Jerri, like Mistress and me were gathered in front of the 75" big screen TV. Mistress jennifer had her PC connected as the input and was showing Cindy's recording of me with Tom.

The room was filled with now familiar faces all dressed in their sexy finery. Mistress insisted I wear for them what I wore for Tom. "But," she smiled her pretty smile. "Since everyone has seen you in that garter belt and hose, you may wear only the little nightie."

"No panties, Mistress?"

So, I sit, my privates exposed watching my girly bois watching me get fucked by a real man with a big cock.

"Look at Mary wince in pain," Mistress laughed. "Watch how quickly it turns into passion."

On the screen my face showed how painful it was at first. Even though Tom was trying his best to be gentle. It hurt even after Mistress finger fucked me in a failed attempt to stretch my opening to accommodate his big cock. My pain was evident for all my panty wearing friends to see.

You could hear Cindy hollering at my Mistress. "Damn it, johnnie. You're blocking Martin's face. Move your faggot ass out of the way, please."

A smattering of friendly laughter could be heard by our group as johnnie hurried out of the shot.

"See? Look at her now. Mary's eyes will tell you the moment it begins to feel better. Now see her mouth scrunch up. That's not pain, is it, my sweet slave girl?"

"No Mistress," I answered. "It was finally starting to feel wonderful."

All eyes were glued to the TV as I urged Tom to fuck me harder. "Yes, oh yeah, God, fuck me, sir. Fuck this slave girl."

I felt Mistress jennifer stroke my head as she heard me admit that I was her slave.

"Damn," Jerri exclaimed seeing Tom take my hair in one hand and using it as leverage, began to fuck me fast and hard while using his other hand to spank my wide bottom. "Mary loves it now. Tell us, Mary, did you like being treated like his whore?"

"I did," I said blushing. "I was afraid at first, but my Mistress assured me that I would love it. She was right. My Mistress is always right," I told the room. Then I turned and planted my face between her thighs and kissed her stiff dick hiding in her panties.

My moaning and groaning were loud, and the others laughed and clapped seeing my dick spewing my thin seed as Tom ravaged me.

Mistress told our friends to watch now. "This is where Tom pumps my slave full of his sperm."

Now the only noise in the room was coming from the TV. I was nearly hysterical as Tom spanked and fucked me into submission. Tom growled he was cumming and Cindy could be heard in the background. "Yeah, Tom, fuck that sexy bitch. Send Martin home with his ass full of your spunk, baby."

Even though I had been there, being fucked, it was astonishing to see the ferocity with which Tom was fucking me. Holding my hair, my face was up, facing Cindy's recording phone. Both Tom and I grimaced as he plowed his cock deep in my bowels and with a final thrust, his teeth gritted, emptied his balls in me.

Tom collapsed on top of me as I was flattened on the bed as the recording ended. My panty club members applauded, embarrassing the hell out of me. I hid my shame with my face back in Mistress' crotch.

Mistress played with my hair as I hugged her big bottom and nibbled on her tiny boner though her panty. "You can fuck her, Jerri," I heard Mistress jennifer giving her permission for others to use me as they may.

I moaned into Mistress's dick as I felt first hands prying my buttocks open and a tongue on my anus. The hand on my waist let me know Jerri was mounting me. "Oh, mmm, I moaned when I felt the head of her little dick pass my sphincter. Jerri imitated Tom as she took my hair in one hand and used her other to spank me.

"That's cute, Jerri," I heard Mistress tell her. "But you'll never fuck my slave like Tom did."

I felt Jerri bucking quickly, her tummy making contact with my bottom as she finished quickly. She squealed and I felt her dick spasm and twitch as she pumped and dribbled what little sperm her balls held in me.

When Jerri moved away, someone else took her place. My face was buried in Mistress jennifer's lap as one after another of my sisters in panties had their way with me. They all enjoyed their climaxes very quickly and their seed dribbled out of me when the last one was finished using me.

I felt so helpless and used and it was wonderful. To be loved by those like me is a special feeling and probably rarer than you can imagine. "Thank you, Mistress," I said into her panty covered boner. I was in the place I loved the most. on my knees holding jennifer's big sexy bottom. And doing what I loved; sucking and licking her tiny hard dick hiding in panties, determined to make my Mistress cum in them.

My life could not be better.

I may revisit this story again in the future but for now, I hope you all enjoyed this series. Please share your thoughts with me via comments or email.

Thank you

johnnie

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,694 Followers
12