All Comments on 'Stiletto Assassin'

by JenniferAnderson27

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard19535 months ago

Loved it. Hopefully Erica returns in a new adventure!

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow5 months ago

From one Erica to another, LOVED it!

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe5 months ago

Good read keep up the good work

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlave5 months ago

That was an intriguing premise. At first, I wasn't sure if I would like it, "crossdressers" are not really my kind of thing. But as I read on, your story gradually grew on me. It was especially helpful that it was well written, and that I could see elements of nylon (which I love) woven into the story.

All in all, it was a great story with a cool plot, and I look forward to reading more of your work ;)

ttwwmm419ttwwmm4195 months ago

I really enjoyed this, Jennifer. Thanks for posting it. ❤️ 😊

theresa628theresa6285 months ago

I loved this story. Egarly await the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story!! Part 2?

SexySenior56SexySenior565 months ago

This story had so much wasted potential! More time could have been spent developing the transition from Eric to Erica. More time on the relationship and the physical decline of Evelyn. I wanted to know more on the plot to infiltrate the assassins organization. How did Erica let herself get caught? There was just too much missing to give you a 5. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You left so much on the table but that could be on purpose to setup an incredible backstory to future chapters which is what I am hopefully going to be reading fairly soon. Either way this was a well thought out story that changed directions a couple of times which helped to make it the five star story I believe it to be.

GG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous