Stiletto Coder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he did, he looked at her a final time.

She nodded slowly, squeezing his arms encouragingly. She moaned as he entered her and put her stockinged legs up on his shoulders. Simon slowly built a rhythm, drinking in her form as he thrust in and out of her ass. She wrapped her silken legs around his back and scratched at his flanks to spur him on.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," she moaned, looking up at him.

Simon fondled her cock as he thrust into her, and he nipped and kissed her neck and ears. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," he groaned as he slid deeper into her. He erupted in her ass, and she felt every twitch of his manhood pulsing inside of her.

"Unghh, yes!" Sienna cried as she came as well, two souls becoming one. A wave of an orgasm unlike any she'd ever had washed over her. It seemed to go on and on for ages. They cried out in unison, tense bodies entwined.

She cried tears of joy, and she could see his eyes were misty as well.

He pulled her closed and held her without saying anything.

"Where should we live?" she asked finally, basking in their post-coital cuddle.

"Why don't we buy Darby's place from the bank?" Simon replied, kissing her softly from her ears to her chin, and finally settling on her mouth. "I don't think he's going to need it anymore."

"Are you getting hard again?"

"I'm sorry! You look so damn good in this lingerie!"

She stroked his stiffening member. "I'm ready if you are."