All Comments on 'Still Alive Pt. 03'

by WillDevo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Fantastic! Are there more chapters to come for this story? If not, maybe a sequel down the road.

5

ender2k2kender2k2k6 months ago

Great story and great writing. Thanks

JusteenKJusteenK6 months ago

Given the new beginning for Mark and the fact this was set 8 years ago, you've given yourselves plenty of scope to expand and extend these characters stories. I didn't like that you killed off the only "decent" Middle Eastern characters ostensibly to make room for Mark's new romance. I think there was scope for a much more nuanced tale to be had there.

Still overall I greatly enjoyed your work and look forward to your next offerings.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Great story that I'm sad to see end, if it really did, lol. Glad that Mark was able to land right side up and enjoy the future he and Martel have. Still wondering how he managed to take down the jet with all the bad guys on it though? Got to give it five stars for the story and the love they had for each other.

teslaownerteslaowner6 months ago

Great story. This was supposed to be the last of the 6 Mark Wright stories. How's about giving us the first five, or a 7th story (kind of like the 6 stories in the "Hitchhikers Guide" trilogy.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Great series. The ending comes across as the end of ne journey and the start of another. I hope to see them again n the future. 5.0*

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Way too sad for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe it's just me, but I don't get authors, and this is a good one, who can't use "to be continued" or "the end". Just an observation!

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwards6 months ago

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT!!! You do know how to entertain your readers☺️

NorthwestnutcrkrNorthwestnutcrkr6 months ago

Yes, very well done. I agree with other comments that there is room for follow-up stories. Looking forward to seeing those.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham6 months ago

It's a five from me. More, please?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastard6 months ago

I like the story part of it... the character development, the intrigue, and just great story telling!

It seems that this group could be a long-running series if you choose. It has many of the elements in it of other stories that I very much enjoy, such as the Halo-25 series by markelly.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief6 months ago

Can't give the story another five stars but I can say thanks for clearing up the question regarding how Mark took down the plane. Still good to read the rest of the story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillDevo@WillDevo
Latest news: (1/2/24): The updates to our "seasonal" tale, "The Flight Before Christmas," are up now. It's only some corrections and style changes, so go ahead and read it any time if you're up for some holiday-based erotica. Also, forgot to mention earlier that the names "Br...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Still Alive Series Info

SIMILAR Stories