Still Fucking My Wife and Her Friend

Story Info
15 years later, my wife and friend still turn me on!
1.8k words
4.31
39k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life goes on with work, kids, and all of the usual ups and downs, but one thing that always keeps me going is the amazing experiences with my wife and her beautiful friend CJ.

My wife's friend CJ joins us on a regular basis and it always ends up being an amazing time together. CJ was single for years, then married, but got divorced. Now she's more like my second wife, or a throuple as we call it.

After all these years, these two women still find new and exciting ways to keep our love lives interesting, sexy, and adventurous. I just never get enough of them and all their sexy new ideas.

Over the years we have had sex in all kinds of places, including in public where we've almost gotten caught, including one time in a movie theatre where the two girls sat at each side of me any took turns blowing my cock until I came in CJ's mouth then she shared my cum with my wife as they kissed in front of me.

One of our best days together was a few years ago when we all went to Cabo for a week vacation to celebrate a friend's wedding.

We shared a hotel room which always gives us plenty of opportunities for sex, but on the first night there, we went down to the hotel pool to hang out and drink for a while.

My wife, now in her late 30s, still looks amazing in a bikini, even after having a few kids. Her natural tits still look great and hang just right in her little bathing suit. Her bikini bottom is just the right size to cover her pussy but still show enough skin for you to know she's all cleanly shaven down there.

CJ wore a similar bikini but hers had a thong back that left her entire perfect ass hanging out. CJ never had kids so her body is still tight and flawless like a younger women but she has now gained a few pounds that give her just the right amount to ass and hips to make her extremely sexy.

The weather was hot and muggy so we jumped in the cool pool for a while and swam up to the poolside bar for drinks.

All the guys are the bar quickly noticed CJ was alone so they eyed her more than my wife, and I watched to see if any of the guys would have enough balls to approach CJ.

The three of us talked and CJ threw me some flirty looked but stayed far enough away that she didn't make it obvious we were all there together. My wife put her arm around me a few times and gave me little kisses now and then but nothing too aggressive.

We had been there about 30 minutes when a guy moved up next to CJ and introduced himself as Jack. He was there for a fishing trip with some friends he said, and offered to buy CJ a drink. She accepted and talked with Jack for a while. He looked to be in his mid-40 and taller than me, but overall an average looking guy.

With two Margaritas in her, my wife started giving me that horny smile she always does when she's getting ready to start something. She reached one hand into the water and put it in my shorts to find my cock. Of course it was already pretty hard as I had been waiting for her to do something, and also because I had taken a Viagra pill before we headed down to the pool in anticipation of a long night of fucking. The magic blue pill was definitely working.

My wife stroked my cock in my shorts, and kissed me a few times with a little more tongue each time, making me even harder than I already was. I was ready to fuck and wondered how soon things would get going.

My wife turned to CJ and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk on the beach. She said YES and asked Jack if he wanted to join us. Jack jumped at the offer, smiling big like a horny teenager.

As we got out of the pool, it was not easy to hide the flagpole in my shorts, and my wife pointed it out and said, "Wow, it looks like someone needs to release some built up tension soon before it explodes."

CJ and Jack laughed a little and then CJ said it looked like Jack was also in the same boat as you could see a bulge in his shorts too.

We all walked down the walkway toward to beach and then started down the soft sand to the water. The beach was dark but the moonlight gave enough light to see about 50 yards in all directions. Only two other couples were visible anywhere near us on the beach.

As soon as we got to the water, my wife stopped and dropped to her knees. She opened up my shorts and let my hard cock spring out. She immediately kissed it and started giving me one of her great blowjobs.

CJ and Jack were standing right next to us, and I'm sure he was shocked but excited about how things were going. CJ looked at him with a sexy smile, and said, "Watch this Jack!"

CJ fell to her knees next to my wife and starting kissing my cock as my wife continuing blowing me. My wife gave CJ a chance to join in, and I was soon getting an amazing blowjob from her. CJ can deepthroat my entire cock, and she swallowed it all until her nose was buried all the way to my stomach.

My wife stayed down there, kissing my stomach and thighs as CJ blew me. They alternated every minute or two, and I was fighting back the cum that was building up in my nuts.

Jack just stood there, watching and I'm sure expected his turn. He opened up his shorts in anticipation, but the girls were now fully engaged in a threesome blowjob on me.

I noticed that my wife had slid her hand into CJ's bikini bottom and was fingering her pussy. CJ in turn as playing with my wife's now undercovered tits. It was a beautiful and sexy sight.

Poor Jack, now holding his big cock in his right hand, starting playing with himself while watching the girls blow me. His dick was long and thicker than mine, and he stroked it with a quickening pace. The girls were moaning softly in such a sexy way that I'm sure was driving him crazy.

I couldn't hold back anymore, and I told the girls I was about to cum. They moved their faces together, opened their mouths, and got ready for my cumshot.

CJ grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times as she pointed it right at their mouths. I yelled out and started to cum, squirting several strings of cum on to their lips and into their mouths. CJ continued to jerk me off as the final drops of cum fell onto her tongue.

Just then, I heard Jack yell out as he came, letting his cum fly towards the girls but landing in the sand. He looked relieved to cum but surely disappointed that he was doing it solo.

CJ moved over to Jack and took his cock in her mouth to clean up any remaining drops of cum, then put his cock back into his shorts. She stood up, gave Jack a soft kiss, and said, "Sorry Jack, but my pussy and ass are reserved for him this week."

I was still horny as hell and hard as a rock from the Viagra, so the girls and I ran back to our hotel room. As soon as we hit the bed, the girls stripped down and attacked each other.

CJ laid down on the bed as my wife started licking her pussy. I walked up behind my wife as her ass waved up and down with the rhythm of her licking CJ. I started kissing her ass and worked my tongue down her crack until I found her asshole. I softly licked her ass and darted my tongue inside her tight little hole.

My dick was still raging hard so I stood up and started teasing my wife's ass with it. As some precum started coming out it lubed up her ass enough that I started trying to insert it into her.

Sure enough, my dick started making it's way into her ass, slowly, until the head popped in. My wife moaned softly into CJ's pussy, and pushed back toward me to get more dick in her.

After only a few seconds I had my dick about half way up my wife's ass, and she raised her head from CJ's pussy and screamed, "Pound my ass baby, I want all your dick in my ass!" she yelled.

That was all I needed to hear. I grabbed her sexy hips and started plowing her ass hard. My balls were slapping up against her pussy with each thrust, and she pushed back toward me everytime I hit bottom.

CJ crawled out from the under my wife and moved next to me as I continued slamming my dick into my wife's ass. CJ kissed my wife's back and caressed her swinging tits as I got closer and closer to cumming.

My wife knew I was about to cum, and she pulled herself forward, quickly turned around, and guided my cock right into CJ's mouth.

CJ welcomed my dick with her warm mouth and took it deep down her throat. I couldn't stop myself from cumming, and shot my load deep into CJ's mouth.

My wife held CJ's head and pushed it down toward me to make sure my cock was deep down her throat. I could feel the pressure from CJ's throat and I spasmed a few times as all my cum drained out of me.

When my wife knew I was empty, she pulled CJ back off my dick, and kissed her. They tongued each other's mouths a few times, sharing my cum, then collapsed on the bed.

After a few minutes of resting, I rolled on to CJ and fucked her tight pussy for a few minutes until she came, then quickly jumped on my wife and fucked her pussy until we both came at the same time. I fell off of her totally drained and exhausted, and fully satisfied, again.

We all feel asleep after that, and woke up late the next morning, starving for breakfast and looking forward to another day in Cabo, and another night of adventure we were sure to have later that night.

Our sex lives continue to be adventurous, interesting, and exciting. It's never a dull evening with these two amazing women in my life. I am one lucky guy.