Still Grinning and Utterly Ruined

Story Info
"Use your words."
864 words
3.84
26k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ask nearly anyone and they'll tell you I'm normally a very respectful person, a respectful roommate, a respectful member of the community in general. I didn't intend to disturb her, nor was I even fully sure she was there, but something about the way he was fucking me, a moan came so naturally, so easily from my mouth, made me feel like it didn't matter. It started off quiet. Held back moans, stifled moans. Slowly, the stifled moans turned to moans that were not stifled. Whimper-moans. Why stifle them? It's only natural.

Soon it didn't matter if the roommate heard, if the neighbors heard, all that existed was that moment and in that moment there was nothing else to do but moan and breathe and be.

~.~.~

I remember coming home, walking up the narrow stairs, him-as always-following close behind, opening the door, going into my room, bending over the bed, spreading my legs, lifting up my skirt, as he regarded me from behind. We had gotten back from something, maybe an open mic and it was night, probably 10pm.

"What do you want?" he said playfully, knowing exactly what I wanted. I want you to fuck me. I'm not going to say it. Don't be so eager, I tell myself. Make him work for it.

"Use your words." I was still bent over the bed, might as well just say it.

"I want you to fuck me." Nothing. He didn't come closer.

"Please?" Still nothing. What was happening? Just then he took a step forward, then another and suddenly he pulling my undies down and he was inside me. He started slow, too slow, and I wanted more. I wanted faster but I waited and tried to appreciate what I had. I had a big hard cock pushing into me and pulling out and I loved the man the cock belonged to.

Then, he lifted me onto the bed and started having at it. He loved fucking me from behind. I loved it when he fucked me from behind. It was a lovely fucking. We lifted up so that I was on my hands and knees and our bodies reflected in the glass of the window. I looked over to catch a glimpse of his abs, slightly flexed, his strong hands holding me steady.

The moans came more readily now, and the more I arched back into him, the deeper he slid.

"You're my bitch!" I initially didn't like the sound of that, but considering the circumstances, figured it was fitting. He was fucking me after all. He was the only one fucking me for some time now. I wasn't trying to fuck anyone else. It was hard to focus on his words amidst heavy breathing but I realized he was saying something.

"I want you to say it." It. Say it? Must I?

"I'm...your bitch" I said mildly enthusiastic. How much enthusiasm is too much? How much is not enough?

"Say it again"

"I'm your bitch"

"Say it again"

"I'm your bitch!"

"Yeah! Fucking slut." He gripped my hips harder and started pumping faster. I was vaguely aware of my phone going off in the background, but couldn't be bothered to worry about it. There were more important matters at hand. Not only was I a slut but I was a bitch and a slut, maybe the worst possible combination, maybe the best. Depends who you ask. I didn't have much time to finish that thought before his tip was hovering, brushing against my asshole. The first thought is always, of course, fear. It's going to hurt. I tried to wriggle away but he pinned me down and thrust the entirety of his cock into me in one go. Perhaps realizing his overzealousness, he slowed down and tried to let me get accustomed to the feeling. It still hurt, and as I tried to wriggle away again he cupped his hands over my neck, limiting my movement. Still, I kick my feet and bucked my hips back in retaliation. He only gripped tighter and held himself in me as deep as he could without moving. I got tired and stopped struggling.

"Good girl" he said as he let his hands go, giving me room to move my neck, turning my head to the side, turning around to kiss him. He kissed back, our tongues circling before shoving his dirty knuckles into my mouth. He'd been doing construction all day and I could see the dirt he mustn't have washed off, now in my mouth. But I didn't care. He thrusted faster but it was starting to feel good. My moans and whimpers got louder as he sped up, focused on his own climax. His balls lightly slapped against my pussy lips and I shuddered as I came. Soon after, he shot his cum deep into my ass and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily. We breathed together and lay like that for a while. I eventually crawled out from under him.

Still grinning, utterly ruined, I looked over to check the texts and calls. They said "I can hear everything. Omg I can hear EVERYTHING." I couldn't be bothered to respond.