All Comments on 'Still Hot! Ch. 01'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7about 19 years ago
Good start but didn't get the job done. . .

This could be a great story but you stopped too quick and didn't make this portion as "enjoyable" as could have been in my opinion. You need to give the reader more in each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoyed

The only thing didn't like was the 95% american 5% spanish, can't see how that would be possible.

LadysManLadysManabout 19 years agoAuthor
Writer Response

I wanted to go where I have never gone before in a story. Build tension, but keep the readers wanting more. That's why there wasn't sex between the main characters , so far.

I admit to some mistakes. Anyone who writes is bound to make their share of mistakes. It's been a long time since I last wrote a story and the rust shows some. I know my strengths lie in visual story-telling, because I see it all visually when it is made-up. When it's true I try to make the readers see what I saw and experienced. I also try to be less specific to a point so the readers can see themselves in the story. Everyone visualizes stories different. I try to be open so people can have their own interpretation of a story.

As for the racial thing. I admit it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I should have been less specific and wrote something like "part spanish mostly caucasian". I even meant to correct it when re-reading the story during editing, but it is something that slipped past. You can be a small part of a different race, though. I have a little tiny bit of Cherokee Indian in my family history. I just should have been less specific there. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT

Keep going don't stop now I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good writing

to paraphrase, "i was fucking him for 3 months, having multiple orgasms, but still feeling guilty about it."

boy do those words ring true!! sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Start!!!

Okay so far--although this may be taking "Running home to Mamma" a little far!!!! Still, I like it. waiting to see where you go with it. JimDinMN

WFD6301WFD6301almost 19 years ago
Good Start

This is a great start to an awsome story. I see so many places this can go. So many different ways. Keep up this awsome work. I can't wait for the next part. Thank you.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Incredibly HOT!!!!!

I want her to be my mom!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Awesome!

Most Erotic story I've read here to date, and neither of the main characters even got naked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
..yummy

No sex and already hot in here....excellent writter you are, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
splendid job

this is one of the best stories ive read on this topic. keep it on man. hope to hear much more from you specially on this story.

David48David48over 18 years ago
pain to pain

From a cheatin' wife to a lovin' Mom. Seems to be pretty much seamless to me...Maybe the wife was right...Good setup. You got my attention!

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Wimpy so far:

Doesn't live in my world. Didn't kick buddies ass nor kick bitches ass into the street naked.

greenking13greenking13almost 14 years ago
great story

I got to say good story but don't you think the last line is a little cheezy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
.

What a great story! But it was marred by many mistakes, using different spellings for obvious words; through for threw, and the continuous big one, then for than. That was a repeated one.

But it was well put together otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Many mistakes like the person before me said made a pretty good story only ok. I also felt like some details were repeated too much. The worse part was I felt like I was getting amped up for the main character to get a massage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it's true--a mother is always a boy's best friend

Poor Mike, two-timed by his trampy wife. But his loving mother is still there, always by his side. I hope and trust that her boy gives his mom what she so richly deserves--his hard young cock up her warm wet cunt. So, his mom wants grandchildren. How about if she gets some kids directly and grandkids by way of her son Mike. That guy's sure got the balls to do the job.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73over 8 years ago
Liked it a lot. Keep writing bud!

Excellent start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Nice build up. Would love to see more.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Just fyi

This is an unfinished story and has a "revenge" plot by one of the sisters that ruins the story. Was enjoying it till the last chapter. Hope this saves others from my mistake

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
please stop

The words thEn and thAn are two different words with different meaning, you are fucking up my experience by using the word 'then' for the word 'than'

'this first THEN that next'

'my mom is hotter THAN yours'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story. Typical reason why sons run to Mommy.

It's a little wordy in spots with unnecessary things likewho in the office wants to fuck him.

Someone has left a comment where this goes. Why would u do that?

I will wait for chapter 2 and decide for myself.

moultonknobmoultonknob8 months ago

Far too much thinking back, just a load of bollocks about a pathetic cuckold.

MilfHunter69_MilfHunter69_3 months ago

Stupid why not beat Tony

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous