Still in Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers

Face flushed, she smiled as she reached down to pull the cloth between my pussy lips.

Shockwaves hit me as she pulled harder enveloping my clit between the two sides.

"Oh, was that too much?" she asked, leering at me.

I bucked against it needing the contact.

Nostrils flaring, I sucked in my breath, "I can take it. Do your worst."

She came closer and rocked her pussy onto mine. She let go of my leash, took my hands in hers and held them over our heads as she bucked her pussy onto mine in time to the music. Just as I was about to cum, she pulled back.

Still holding my hands, she ran them over her chest and down her sides. I stepped toward her attempting to draw her closer. Neither of us could breathe well, but as I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her to me, she started to pant.

Her scent permeated my nostrils, flooding my senses with exotic herbs. I smiled evilly at her and lapped at her cleavage. Hints of cinnamon and other unnamed spices teased my tongue.

She grabbed my leash and used it to pull me deeper.

Ear deep into her cleavage, I turned my head and bit at the insides, causing her to whimper.

Yells from the crowd broke through my haze of lust.

I glanced over and saw Melanie sitting at a table with Bob and Chelsea. I reached my tongue beneath the top of Bella's bustier and teased her nipple before turning toward the crowd.

Bella saw where my gaze had wandered and held on to my leash. I dropped down on all fours again and began crawling towards the table. She allowed me to drag her towards Melanie.

The DJ, always on point, changed the song to "Hey Pretty" by Poe.

The loopy guy almost fell out of his chair turning around so fast.

Melanie's eyes got big as she realized our direction. Then she smiled and put a $20 in her cleavage. I slithered off the stage and stood near her. Bella, still holding my leash, walked around behind.

I straddled Melanie's legs and Bella forced my head down into her neck. The pace of her heartbeat picked up as I rasped my tongue against her salty skin. I moved with the music, flexing my hips, pushing them into her. My breasts, almost completely exposed by the oily translucence of my outfit, brushed against her face, raking my nipples against her lips.

Cheers from the guys around us set Melanie off and she spread her legs beneath me. I twerked my hips a time or two against her. Then, anticipating her need for better contact, I turned around and placed my ass between her legs.

I pushed back against her and slapped her pussy with my exposed cheeks. She grabbed hold and pulled me against her harder.

It's amazing how flexible you can be when you're determined.

Bella pulled me away. She knew I wouldn't be able to take much more, and it didn't seem like Melanie could either.

Instead of pulling me with the leash, she looped one finger through the crotch of my teddy and used the cloth to pull me along. With each step, her finger glanced across my clit.

If I had a dick, it probably would have fallen off -- petrified -- at this point.

Someone had placed a chair in the center of the stage. She turned to sit in it, leaving me standing in front of her. Before she released me, she turned her finger and slipped it inside of me. My knees buckled slightly but I caught myself.

"Devil woman." I muttered.

She slowly pulled her finger out of me then proceeded to suck all of my juices from it.

Moans came from the audience and I noticed one or two people stumble towards the restrooms.

"Dance for me," she purred as she pulled her voluptuous breasts free from her bustier.

Several of the other dancers walked around the floor offering lap dances to the over-heated men. We would all dance together.

A slow, seductive blues song began to play, bringing the sexual tension in the room up another notch.

After all the girls had found someone, I turned back to Bella and began a slow tease. I eased the straps of my teddy off my shoulders, exposing a little more with each beat. My hips followed the whine of the guitar and my breasts popped free - nipples at attention. I straddled her open legs and rocked against her to the beat. Our breasts rubbed naturally against each other, with the slow motion teasing me higher. I leaned down and captured a nipple in my mouth. She moaned as I drew on it each time my hips touched hers.

When I released it, she motioned me to turn around. Complying, I slid down her lap, easing my face toward the apex of her thighs. I licked the inside of each thigh, before standing and turning my back to her.

She shoved my head down, pulling my ass up to the crook of her thighs.

Palms down on the floor, my hips thrust up towards her, she ran her hands across the globes of my ass and squeezed tightly before she raised her hips and pushed me down against her. Her thumbs raked along my exposed labia as I flexed against her. Nails dug into my ass and thighs, gouging and pulling on me harder and harder.

Needing a break, I crawled forward using my hands, only to have her follow me. I turned to watch her, not knowing what to expect. She reached over and pulled me beneath her. She sprawled completely on top of me with every part of her layered over every part of me. My tits pressed into the cold floor giving direct opposition to the heat radiating across my back from her large breasts. I lay still for a moment, letting my breath calm, while appreciating the chill.

I glanced up at the crowd, eyes glazed and cloudy with lust. Bob breathed heavily and shift uncomfortably in his seat.

Bella raked her nails up my arms, pulling my attention back to her, before she came to a sitting position astride me. I pulled myself up to my elbows, but that was as far as I could move. Bella had grabbed my hair and started to ride my ass. She ground herself as deep into me as she could manage. I opened my hips more to allow my pussy more access to the floor.

"Yeehaws" and "Ride 'er Cowgirls" exploded around us. Her breasts slapped against my back and I felt the intensity of her need pouring against my skin.

Frantically, she flipped me onto my back. Her mouth latched onto my nipple, suckling the sensitive bud. My hips lurched up seeking contact. She did not disappoint, slapping her leather clad pussy against mine. I groaned aloud.

Whistles and catcalls roared beyond the stage. She popped my nipple out of her mouth and moved down my body. I knew where I wanted her to go, but did not think she would head there. She nipped at my belly, moving ever closer. I held my breath and I think the guys were holding theirs, too.

She bowed her head as if she were about to go face down into my aching pussy. I watched, entranced, wanting to shove it up into her face. Her tongue stretched out, tip pointed towards my happy place. I flinched in anticipation, but instead of going down, she went up and licked just under my navel.

Groans sounded all around us as the audience felt the loss with me.

Bella continued all the way up through my cleavage, around my neck, back to my face where she ran the tip along my lips before plunging it into mouth. She kissed me deeply, sucking on my tongue.

I felt my control slip. I leapt to my feet pulling her with me, barely breaking the kiss. Still moving with the music, trying to stay with the whole, "it's a dance" thing my animalistic movements stalked her like prey. I backed her against the pole and tore the rest of her clothes away until she stood before me nude.

Wide eyes stared at me as she realized the kiss might have been too much. Using my leash, I wrapped it around her arms, pulled them over her head, and up against the pole. I pressed my body into hers, grinding against her, letting the music move me. Sweat glistened between our breasts as they slid together. The sweat mixed with the oil already on our skin reducing any friction, allowing me to easily slide against her. My body molded to hers.

"Stop" I heard her whisper.

I sucked at her lips as I gyrated my body. The sensation of skin sliding against skin had me drunk with lust.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum here," she breathed at me.

Slap, Slap, I ignored her as our pussies smashed against each other slipping in our juices, oil, and sweat.

Suddenly, just as I was about to come, she pulled her arms down and took control of the leash.

Breathing ragged, skin slick, shiny, and naked, she turned us to the crowd gathered before the stage. She walked me down the front steps, pausing long enough to allow people to grope me as we passed. As we approached the exit leading to the back room, cheers began to gather. She turned, held up her hand, and said, "If you'll excuse me, I have a pet to punish."

As they erupted into applause, she dragged me to the back room.

Before we fully crossed the threshold, her hands dug in my hair and pulled me to her. Her tongue plunged into my mouth as she frantically kissed me. Of their own volition, my hands urgently traveled along her neck, down to her full, succulent breasts. They shook as I was torn between my desire to continue the kiss or fill my mouth with her fleshy areolas. I relished the kiss for a while longer, before giving into my desires.

I bit my way down her neck, sucking on the sensitive spots. My hands roamed her waist and the area under her breasts as my mouth latched onto the first nipple. I suckled deeply, drawing tightly on the hard bud.

"Oh yes please, suck harder!" she moaned.

Her hands, still in my hair, held me tightly against her as she strained to fit as much in my mouth as she could. She squirmed as I flicked her nipple back and forth. I paid due homage to both before bringing myself back to her mouth.

I hissed as she pulled away to follow a similar path on my body. She ate at my neck and pulsing nipples. "That's it, bite me!" I urged her. "Show me how feral you can be,"

"Challenge accepted," she growled under her breath. The intensity rose another notch as she pushed me against the wall. We were all hands, teeth, and tongues as we kissed, licked, and sucked at each other.

Panting, we made our way to the floor.

My pussy was swollen. My clit throbbed out of it's hood, so sensitive it almost hurt. I lay above her, semi-squatting and brushed my clit along her pussy.

The sensation rocked through my body.

I reached down between us and opened her pussy lips.

"I'm going to fuck you now. Hard," I warned her, just as I slipped my clit across her pussy lips again. "I want you open for me. I want you to feel every stroke."

As I held her open, I arched my back and slammed my puffy, swollen lips into her clit.

"Fuck!" she screamed, coming up off the floor.

She grabbed my hair and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She pulled me down further onto her, smashing my tits into hers.

I sucked on her tongue as I rocked my hips back and forth, forcing her clit to slide into the crevice of my pussy lips.

As her clit glanced across mine, I twisted my hips, grinding hard into her. I needed more friction, more pressure.

She braced her feet on the floor and fucked me back. Pussy slammed into pussy, glancing off occasionally from the excess of fluids dripping from us both.

I reached beneath us and grabbed her ass with both hands, pulling her against me, creating as much possible force.

"I'm going to fucking cum!" she screamed.

I was beyond words. I yelled out as I rapidly banged into her, building my orgasm to a crescendo, and crashing over with a scream.

Shudders racked my body. I looked up as I slowly lowered her body and saw Bob watching through the doorway, stroking himself to completion.

He stared straight at me as he shot his load. I smiled up at him, acknowledging the tribute.

I had a feeling this might become a reoccurring show.

A moan from Bella drew my attention away from Bob and back to where it needed to be.

"I was supposed to ravish you, not the other way around," she smirked.

"Yeah, well, we'll just have to try again another time. Maybe several more times to be sure."

"How about we start in the shower and see where that leads," she chuckled.

"I'm honestly hoping it ends up with your face buried between my legs, but we'll see."

As she and I walked to the back, Melanie, looking somewhat panicked and frazzled came walking out of the other room. She looked around, straightened herself up, waved towards Dread, and walked out the front door.

I smirked and turned back to Bella, "Looks like someone else had a good time tonight."

No sooner had the words left my mouth than I glimpsed Fran and Howard sneaking out the back door.

It seemed to be a good night for everyone.

I, with Bella pulling me along, walked to the showers to continue what proved to be a very adventurous night for us both (with my hopes fulfilled).

(Author Note: I hope you are all enjoying my Bradley International series. What started off with one story (MaryAnn's) has blossomed into a several-story series. Ideas for the next story are already starting to blossom. I hope to start writing it soon.

Melanie's stories are: Playing in Traffic and Playing Again

Franny's story is The Trouble with Moonlighting.

MaryAnn's story is What Friends Are For.

Barbara's first story is A Girl in Need

Thanks for all of your positive comments! I love hearing from you all.)

Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers
12