All Comments on 'Still in the Closet - Well, Almost Ch. 02'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
smoothboismoothboiabout 14 years ago

I love when women write about gay male submission. Please keep going. I want to see this bitch used hard like I would be.

skiestaskiestaabout 14 years ago
nice

I love a good male submission story with just the right amount of force and humiliation. You are incredible at finding the line and walking it instead of making it into the all too familiar 'rape and cum' stories with no substance to them. Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
They are all gay

Bobby and charlie are as gay as billy boy....if u do all that to a guy i think is gay

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i dont like people who treat people bad.that alone tells me your a perverted twat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Menage a troi of the male-only kind.

i liked your submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we're all gay

Like one of the other readers, I agree that all of us are gay. I love sucking cock and getting fucked and my male lovers enjoy feeding me their big dicks. Even though I'm married, I have to admit that I'm gay and only want gay sex. Please tell more stories like this one.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I'm still in the closet too

I too am married and have been sucking cock and getting fucked for a few years. I wish that I could come out of the closet and tell my wife that I'm a faggot husband. I love it when a woman writes about stories like this because the woman's perspective is wonderful to read about.

LynnGKS - can you please give me some advice about how to tell my wife that I suck cock and that I prefer gay sex to straight sex. I would appreciate any advice from you or any of your other readers. thanks.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
my 2nd comment

I left an earlier comment. I wanted to tell you that the line in the story which really turned me on is:

"He's in fag heaven right now and when you pump your load he'll love it."

Yes, that's me. I'm in "fag heaven" when I'm sucking cock and getting fucked my a man with a big cock.

As I mentioned in my 1st comment, I would appreciate any response you have or any advice you could give me.

thank you - cdCindy1 - a married in-the-closet gay slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

Good story. To the married men in the closet, I have a feeling that the wife has an idea you are cheating on her. If you are not always wanting her to have sex, asking begging and acting hot and bother at not enough sex, she knows something is wrong and you are getting it somewhere else. I have a married friend and she told me that her husband never seem interested any more like you use to be. I said that is always a sign he is getting it somewhere else. May be a woman and/or man that is providing his sex needs. About a month later he left her for his secretary. I have another friend that he left his wife for a guy. Another sign is when I husband shows signs of guilty when he has not done anything wrong that you know of at home. He most likely is cheating or wanting to cheat. Some woman look the other way when they know the husband might be cheating, it does not mean you just too good at cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should've slipped the nephew your phone number

I don't know why but, I'm a sucker for a clean thick uncut cock too. Wish I could find one. With CL being shut down, its become very hard to meet men let alone find a bf.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I gave it 3 🌟 because of the cruel, verbal abuse. Now, before anybody gets butthurt, remember, the comment box wants to know what "I" thought about the story, so that's all this is. I get it, some guys like to be abused and threatened, just not my cup of tea. Example: I had an old guy, 65-70, when I was 30, met him at the local park, he wouldn't play out in public but would invite guys to his beautiful home nearby. He was gay and had a very comfy lifestyle. I'd come by some days and there'd be another guy or 2, and we'd have the sexiest time playing with each other, sucking, licking, tonguing and fingerings cocks, balls, nipples and asses! No one was verbally abused, no one threatened with exposure, just horns guys blissfully lost in the slutty passion of hot, gay sex. The whole point was cum, cum, CUM! Everyone had fun, everyone got off, all were happy! Rant off, if this had the feel of mutual, secret is safe with me sex, it'd been 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous