Still Meek After All These Years

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am wet though," Kate correctly mentioned as she grabbed the back of Diane's short cropped hair and pulled her face into the thicket, grinding herself shamelessly into the older woman's face and enjoying how she offered no resistance until Kate reached down and pulled her to her feet.

"Having fun yet?" Kate sneered to the red faced woman and she only nodded yes in response. "What do you want me to do to you?"

"Anything you want," Diane replied just before Kate nudged her onto her back.

"Aren't you glad you didn't bother to make the bed? Go back further towards the other side. That's it, now pull your heels up towards your butt. Now spread those legs wide. Wider."

Diane did as she was told, and Kate put her foot up on the edge of the mattress and watched as the slender thighs opened up, exposing the mound smooth save for a wisp of golden floss around the opening. That opening was what got Kate's heart racing because Diane had impossibly plump labia glistening and clearly visible through the very sparse pubes. By the time Diane's legs were fully parted Kate was already squirming her way to the gaping pussy, and the welcoming fold enveloped her face when she got there.

"Oh!" Diane yelled when her friend's tongue probed within her, and soon she was writhing and squirming in the bedding, tearing at the sheets and contorting so much the dyke had to hold the blonde's hips down with her hands, but even that wasn't enough to stop her from almost heading off the other side of the bed.

As she went down on her neighbor Kate looked up and saw Diane trying to arch off the bed while clutching her titties roughly as she seemed to be on the brink of orgasm for the longest time until finally she came. The slender thighs slammed around Kate's head as her body shook, and even with her ears blocked the younger woman could hear Diane scream, followed by a pounding on the wall from the other side.

Finally Diane stopped convulsing, and as her breathing slowed Kate rose to her hands and knees to waddle up over the crimson faced blonde, and she had to grin when she saw the look on her conquest's face.

"You look like you just got off a roller coaster," Kate opined.

"I - I - haven't had an orgasm like that in - ever," Diane gasped.

"Good. I don't think Mrs. Thomas was as excited about it as you were though," Kate said of the elderly woman who had the apartment between theirs.

"I'm going to have to face her again too," Diane fretted. "She saw you come in here tonight and she's going to think I'm..."

"Who cares what she thinks?" Kate replied dismissively while pulling her petite lover up and around on the bed, and then grabbed Diane's wrists and pulled her hands up behind her towards the headboard. "Keep your hands up there."

Kate looked at the diminutive blonde stretched out on the bedding, so slender that her rib cage showed, and in that position Diane looked like a boy. While the two women each had androgynous appearances they were polar opposites, and the pixie's body made the rough girl at her hip shiver with anticipation.

"Never thought I would be with a woman twice my age that looked younger than me - you look more the girl scout now than you did with the uniform on," Kate opined as she raked her fingers through her short cropped hair, and the way her arms flexed and made her biceps bulge got Diane's attention.

The dyke leaned down and nibbled on the pointy pink nipple which stuck out on Diane's flattened chest, causing the older woman to squirm and suck in breath through her teeth, and from there Kate nibbled her way to her underarm, the deep pocket glistening with moisture that was a blend of sweat and the residue of deodorant.

Kate smiled when she saw the tiniest patch of peach fuzz - so pale it was nearly invisible - nestled in the center of the otherwise ghostly pale hollow - and as Diane writhed Kate's tongue swirled all around the lightly scented pocket before she straightened up.

"Sweaty" the middle aged woman mumbled as either an apology or commentary, but the dyke's reaction was to move up and kiss Diane long and hard, pushing her tongue into her mouth and letting her taste herself.

"Not so bad, is it?" Kate asked rhetorically as she straightened up and told Diane to close her legs as her thick and muscled left thigh went up and straddled the older woman's hips, pressing her bushy delta into Diane's sex and moving her hips a bit.

Kate's back arched as her hands went up and grabbed her firm round breasts, kneading the modest sized globes roughly while looking down at her prey much like a wolf guarding a hen house, all but licking her lips as she ground her pussy into Diane's.

"Who told you that you could lower your hands?" Kate snapped when the blonde brought her arms down, and she quickly returned them to the former position. "What were you planning to do?"

"Touch you," Diane said,

"That right?" Kate asked. "Go ahead."

Diane lowered her arms again and reached up to touch what she could reach, her palms landing on the dyke's knees, and as she slid them up the rock hard thighs her fingers moved up against the light hair growth on them.

"You like my hairy thighs?" Kate snickered as she watched her little fingers feathering the rich down.

"Yes," Diane responded with a catch in her throat. "I love everything about you."

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" Kate snarled, seeing the blonde's reactions since she had started to grinding their pussies together, and Diane nodded in response. "You like the way my bush feels against those fat labia of yours?"

"Yes," Diane almost sobbed as she tried to raise her hips into Kate, and seconds later the lithe blonde was trying to stifle her scream as she came, writhing in the sheets while Kate slammed her hands down next to her head to keep her in place.

After Diane stopped convulsing Kate released her wrists and straightened back up, watching her conquest's chest heave and grinning at how sweaty the older woman's whole body was, although it was mixture of both of their perspiration.

"I love the way you cum. You don't hold shit back but let it all out," Kate declared. "Got a lot of orgasms backed up inside you."

Diane nodded and managed to say, "you make me feel - never felt like this before. I want to make you happy too."

"Then get up on your knees," Kate instructed as she climbed off of her and watched the little woman roll onto her knees to face her, and after she got there Kate grabbed her short blonde locks and pulled her face backwards so she could nuzzle into her neck and leave what would be a bright souvenir on her collarbone before hissing, "Show me what you've got."

Diane tentatively brought her hands up to the dyke's broad shoulders and kneaded them as best she could, with her rather weak grip barely making a dent in the muscle. Diane smiled sheepishly as she kept at it, working over from around her neck to the ends of the rounded shoulders.

"You're so muscular,'" Diane said softly.

"Still think I can be all frilly and feminine?" Kate challenged.

"No - don't want you to be," was her answer. "You're wonderful as you are. Like a statue."

"Heh-heh," Kate chuckled as she lifted her arms and flexed her muscles and made the biceps jump.

Diane moved her hands down Kate's arms until she reached those biceps and when she pinched them the softball-sized muscles felt like steel. The blonde hesitated a moment, looking at Kate before leaning forward and kissing the muscle, and when Kate said nothing she nibbled slowly down the inside of her massive arm before hesitating.

"Well?" Kate asked. "You need an invitation?"

Diane shook her head and resumed kissing until her face was in Kate's underarm, her nuzzling timid at first while seeming to be waiting to be laughed at, but when no such reaction came her nibbling got more passionate until she was kissing the muscular crater, licking the salty hairs that were already pasted to the skin by the dyke's profuse sweat.

"Thought you might have been scared off by the hair - or the smell," Kate snickered when she pulled Diane's face away.

"No," Diane replied in a barely audible tone. "I - don't really know what to do. The other times - I just would lay there while Rocky told the other girls what to do to me - so I was just trying to do things to you that you did to me. Did i do bad?"

"No, you're doing fine. I like my muscles appreciated and I do get off by having my armpits licked," Kate explained. "The only thing you screwed up with is mentioning that fuckers name. When I hear his goofy name and I think of his slobbering all over you? I see red."

Kate suddenly spun the petite woman around so she was behind Diane as they knelt, her thick forearm just below Diane's throat and as she applied pressure Kate dug her teeth into the blonde's neck hard enough to leave little tooth impressions.

"We straight on this?" Kate asked and Diane nodded. "Don't say his name around me, and if I ever see him anywhere near you I will kick his lumpy ass. Capeesh?"

Diane nodded as she leaned back against the strapping woman, helpless in the tight hold she was in, but there was no indication the petite woman wanted to escape as she appeared to submit willingly both mentally and physically to the dominant female. The younger woman sensed that because she eased a bit in both her grip and her tone.

"As far as I'm concerned, the moment you brought me into your bedroom you became my woman," Kate said as her other hand came around and gently rubbed Diane's nipple. "You might have sensed you needed someone to guide you, to teach you and to take care of you, and you're right about that. All I ask of you is your unconditional devotion to me. In return I'll protect you and take you places no man ever could, and you ever feel I've failed you and want out simply say the word and we're through."

"Don't ever ever cross me though," Kate snapped with a pinch of the nipple for emphasis. "I'm loyal and I will expect nothing less from you. Any betrayal of my trust will not be pretty."

"I won't. I swear."

"Good," Kate said as she released Diane and spun until the dyke was flat on her back, and as she slowly spread her muscular thighs and exposed the delta overflowing with dense black hair it was clear what she was expecting.

For the middle-aged divorcee's part, she only hesitated briefly before reaching down and letting her fingers rake through the thicket before lowering her face into the steamy jungle, and while her tongue moved hesitantly as first soon as Kate could see was Diane's golden mop top shaking as the sounds she made filled the room.

"Yes! Yes!" Kate hissed as she ground herself up into the woman's face and used her hands filled with the blonde's locks to guide the older woman to where she wanted her tongue. "That's it! Don't stop!"

The dyke was bucking in the sheets, her thighs occasionally squeezing Diane's skull as she kept getting close to cumming, and that only made her orgasm more intense when she did come. Kate was only marginally aware that as she came Diane was getting a message that she wasn't expecting, but when her body finally stopped convulsing and she looked down at the soaking wet crimson face of the stunned middle-aged woman she couldn't help but smile.

"You did good babe," Kate said as she reached down and pulled Diane up on top of her, squeezing her with her powerful arms as they rolled onto their sides as they caught their breath.

Eventually Kate ended up on her back looking up at the ceiling with the petite blonde resting on her elbow at her side. The younger woman ran her fingers through the rumpled blonde hair and noticed Diane's eyes seemed watery as she looked over Kate's body.

"Something wrong?" Kate asked.

"No," was the muted response. "I was just thinking about how low I was feeling when I moved in here, and how if you didn't notice what an emotional mess I was and didn't take pity on me, I'd still feel that way now - lost."

"I don't know about that, but I saw somebody who looked like she could use a friend," Kate responded as she watched the woman lean over to kiss her nipple. "I like being the heroine to the rescue too"

"Like Wonder Woman," Diane giggled as she squeezed the bicep of Kate's upraised arm and shook her head. "Maybe I can start lifting weights with you so I can get muscles like yours."

"I'd love the company but don't change too much because I like the Peter Pan look," Kate quipped and chuckled when her new lover leaned down and pressed her lips under her arm.

"Just doing everything to you that you did to me," Diane shrugged. "Have to mimic as I learn."

"Rather funky by now I suspect."

"Didn't notice. I wish I was furry like you," Diane opined.

"Furry? That's one word to describe it," Kate said. "Feel free to stop shaving if you want. I'm cool with that."

"That's easy enough," the older woman said just before breaking into a giggle fit.

"What?"

"The the part about not shaving - I don't," Diane admitted with a shake of her head. "Don't know what happened. I think when they made me they forgot a bunch of things."

"Oh. I figured you must have shaved your pussy at some point because there's only a little wisp down there."

"I know. When I was growing up I was always praying for some hair to come in and hide my gigantic flaps. They're hideous."

"Flaps?" Kate laughed. "Your labia happen to be beautiful. That is strange through."

"My mother for my birthday when I was 13 I think, bought me a pink Lady Sunbeam electric shaver, and told me I probably needed it by then," Diane recalled. "It had a little light on it and a long electric cord that got tangled easy. My girlfriend was so jealous of me for getting such a neat present but as it turned out I should have given it to her because I didn't need it. In my room I would turn it on and rub the noisy thing under my arms and on my legs just so Mom knew I liked her present, but I needed it like a cat needs pajamas. I still have the dumb thing, probably because I don't have much else to remember my mother by."

"Beats what my mother gave me," Kate said dryly. "She gave me a stepfather who liked young girls more than her."

"Omigod."

"No harm done. Even as a kid I had a big mouth and wasn't good at taking crap from anybody," Kate declared. "He got thrown out before he got to first base."

"I thought I had it bad," Diane said as she traced around the perimeter of Kate's pebbly areola with her index finger.

"You did," Kate told her before she leaned over and put the petite blonde on her back. "You were broke but I promise that I'm going to fix you."

***

Thanks for reading.

12