Still On The Game Ch. 02: The Audition

Story Info
Katie cums to a decision about her new job at Kitten's.
4.2k words
4.31
28.3k
24
12

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going young lady?" he stopped me as I reached the door, "We ain't finished."

I had just reached for the door handle when Stefan's words made me stop dead and look back at him.

"Oh! ... I... err...umm..." I stammered and blushed knowing exactly what he meant.

"Sorry sweetheart, I'm not taking a punt on some unknown little scrubber who might not put out or even turn up." He told me rudely.

"But I will. I promise." I protested.

"That's as maybe darlin but I don't know that. So, either you show me what you can do or you can fuck off." He stated dismissively turning his attention back to whatever paperwork was on his desk.

I could feel myself getting wet between my legs as he spoke. The disparaging terms and the way he addressed me sent shivers all the way down my spine.

"Yeah, yeah of course. I understand." I mumbled at him still standing by the door.

"Well get your kit off then sweetheart, let me see what you've got to start with. I ain't got all evening." I quivered at his comment and his tone, everything he said was exciting me even further.

"OK... Umm... you mean... like.... everything?"

"Yes darlin, everything. Now either get naked or get out. Your choice." I could feel the dampness soaking into my panties as he addressed me.

Slowly I moved back into the room, towards the massage parlour's owner, unbuttoning my shirt as I did.

Stopping a couple of feet in front of his desk I slipped the shirt off my shoulders and down my arms before draping across the chair.

Stefan leant back in his chair, smirking and silent now, his attention focused on me as he watched me undress.

Removing my cute little ankle boots followed. I dropped into the seat to unzip them before pulling them off and shoving them out of the way, under the chair.

My jeans were next and I stood up to unfasten them before, rather unceremoniously, sliding them down my legs then folding them and placing them with my shirt on the chair. Standing there in just my bra and panties I, strangely, felt a little self-conscious as my face flushed a deep shade of crimson.

"Keep going sweetheart, it all looks pretty good so far." Came the encouraging comment from the other side of the desk.

I took a deep breath and reached up my back to unfasten the clasps on my bra. With it undone I slipped the straps down my arms and dropped it on the pile of clothes before me.

"Cute little titties." He commented as I exposed my pert, modest breasts to his eyes.

I could feel my nipples harden rapidly in the cool air, the dark areola puckering around them.

My panties were the final item and I hooked my fingers in the waistband and eased them over my hips before letting them slide down my legs and puddle around my feet. Stepping out of them I scooped them up and deposited them on the chair with the rest of my clothes.

I was completely naked now, my shaven pussy noticeably moist from all the derogatory statements he had made to me.

"Nice, very nice indeed." He smirked, rising from his desk and moving around to look me over.

Standing in front of him, naked, not doing anything as he studied me felt so humiliating that my juices started to trickle down my inner thighs.

"You'll look absolutely fucking amazing in a school uniform. Trust me, you can charge a fucking bundle for that." He leered at me now.

I blushed for some strange reason, looking down at the floor, my hands clasped in front of my hairless mound.

"Shy sweetheart?" he laughed, "An interesting attribute for a fucking whore,"

I trembled again, the words making my heart thump excitedly against my ribs.

"On your knees then darlin." His instruction came as a surprise even though I was expecting it.

Obediently I dropped on to my knees without any hesitation, watching him as he unzipped his trousers and fished his cock out for me. I licked my lips, my small hand reaching up to grasp his prick and looked up at him with my big blue eyes.

"That's a good girl, you know what to do." He grinned lasciviously down at me.

Lightly I began to caress his softness, feeling it harden quickly as my fingers stroked back and forth along it, until it was a thick, rigid 8" muscle in my small fist. His size and girth were fairly impressive and I found myself eagerly anticipating having it inside me.

Flicking out my tongue I traced the tip of it around the dark pink bulbous mushroom shaped cockhead, leaving it glistening with my spit as I pulled away briefly to gaze up at him again.

He smiled down at me, "Suck it sweetheart."

I giggled throatily and, opening my mouth, took the first few inches of his hard dick between my lips.

"Mmmmmm... Hhhhhmmmmm.... Uuuummmmm!" I started to slurp gently, letting my tongue play on the crown while my red lips encircled his girth.

Stefan rested his hand on the back of my head but, for the moment, made no attempt to force his erection any deeper than I was willing to take it. He let my head start to bob gently of my own accord, gradually working my mouth further onto his shaft then pulling back up to the tip again.

"Mmnnhhmm... nnghhmmmmm... hhhmmmm!" for the next few minutes the only sound in the office was the gurgling of my lips around his cock as I greedily swallowed it.

Behind me I heard the office door open and quickly pulled my mouth away, embarrassed at being caught in such a compromising situation. Breathing heavily, I waited not wanting to turn around, strands of spit hanging between my lips and Stefan's manhood as Grant stuck his head around the door.

"Hey boss you have a visitor, a Frank Carroll." Grant announced, "And Bianca ain't showed up again."

"I didn't tell you to stop." Stefan glowered down at me, "get back to what you're good at."

His chastisement made me blush scarlet.

"Hhhhmmmm... Nnnngghhmmmm!" I took him back into my mouth knowing Grant was watching as I sucked off his boss.

"Get him a coffee or something and tell him I'll be a little while." Stefan started to hold a conversation with the large black man as I went back to fellating him.

"How long shall I tell him you'll be?" Grant enquired.

Stefan shrugged, "Maybe twenty minutes or so, I just need to fuck Katie here. Make sure she's up to the work."

My stomach clenched at the way he spoke about me like I was just a piece of meat to be used any way he wanted.

"Sure boss." He replied and with that the door closed.

I looked up at Stefan again, still bobbing my head and working my lips around his prick, my jaws starting to ache a little.

"You know how to suck dick sweetheart, that's for sure." He grabbed me by the hair and roughly pulled me away from his erection, "Let's try out that pussy now."

Slowly I got to my feet, looking around as I wondered where he wanted me to go.

"On the sofa darlin." He nodded towards the large settee across the room as he stripped off his trousers before ripping open a condom wrapper.

I laid myself back, my legs spread apart to totally expose my pink slit, watching as he rolled the contraceptive over his engorged shaft. The latex covered erection jutting out like a lance from under his protruding belly as he approached me.

Coyly biting my lower lip, I held my breath as he lowered his body onto mine, his bulbous cockhead nudging between my outer lips.

"Remember always put on a good show for the punters, even if you aren't enjoying it. They're the ones paying you." his instructions weren't necessary I was pretty sure I wouldn't have to fake anything.

"Aaaahhhhhh... oh fuck, yes!" I groaned, arching my spine upwards, as he pushed his hard length into me.

The large cock split me wide open as he slid it slowly all the way up into my pussy, filling me completely.

Bottoming out inside me Stefan pulled back and drove in again, harder this time, making me gasp as his weight pressed my thighs even further apart.

"Yes, oh yes... fuck me, fuck me!" I grabbed at his arms, my hips jerking up to press against his.

Grinning, he loomed over me, as he started to do as I had asked.

"Like cock, do you?" he sneered contemptuously.

I didn't answer, I just bucked under him, my nails digging into his flesh as let the delight flood through me.

Settling into a steady rhythm his hard weapon slid between my labia into my juicy cunt with ease, the puffy lips encircling his shaft and cushioning every stroke he made.

"Ungh... Unhh... Aaahh... Unghh!" Above me he grunted and panted, slamming his hard cock into my dripping slit.

His long deep strokes soon had me gasping with pleasure, writhing under him, as I felt the first stirrings of an orgasm in my belly. Then when he withdrew his prick without warning, he left me feeling empty and disappointed.

"Don't stop... I'm so close...." I whimpered as he pulled out of me leaving my cunt gaping open.

"Turn over, I need to cum." He ordered and I quickly rolled onto my hands and knees to comply.

"Fucckkkkkkkkkkk... Yesssssssssss!" I groaned out loud when he grabbed my hips and drove his cock all the way up into me in a single hard thrust.

My blonde hair hung down over my face while my small tits jiggled under me as he started to piston his thick length into my slit. There was no thought for my pleasure, he simply wanted to cum, whether I did or not was irrelevant to him.

"Oh god... yes... fuck, oh fuck.... aaahhhhh... fuck I'm...." I squealed as he hammered into me, my climax rapidly growing again.

Behind me Stefan shafted his rampant cock as deep into my belly as he could, his hips slapping loudly against my pert rounded little arse.

"Fuck, I'm gonna fucking cum." He grunted, sheathing his prick in me as it pulsed, spurting his cum into the condom's teat.

The feel of him throbbing and spurting inside me finished me off and I came a moment later, groaning with delight as my orgasm erupted in my core.

"Shit, oh shit... oh fuck... I'm... cummmmmiinngggggggg!" my slender frame jerking and bucking in the throes of my climax.

I was still trembling, the ripples from my orgasm still surging through me as Stefan's dick slipped easily out of my well fucked hole and he stood up leaving me collapsed on the sofa, gasping breathlessly.

Spent I rolled onto my back and lay still, watching as he disposed of the used rubber and pulled his pants back on.

"Wait there a sec Katie, I'll be back in a minute. I might need you." He told me as he left his office, closing the door behind him.

I gathered up my clothes and, slipping on my bra and panties, I sat back down on the sofa wondering why he wanted me to wait. My interview was over, I had demonstrated, most enjoyably, that I was willing to fuck.

What else could he want?

A few minutes later he re-appeared looking a little flustered.

"How do you feel about doing me a little favour darlin? You'll be well paid for your trouble." He began immediately he was back in the room.

"What do you need?" my response was cautious.

Stefan ran a hand through his greying hair, "I've got a customer waiting out there. He booked an hour with Bianca but she ain't showed, again, and he's complaining. So, how would you feel about standing in for her?"

His request threw me, I hadn't been expecting to be servicing a punter quite so soon.

"How much? And would he be willing to have me instead?" I asked after a short pause.

"It's a £100 straight up and yeah I think he'd go for you. Bianca's a bit like you, petite, cute, kind of young looking." His voice was almost pleading with me now.

Taking a moment, I collected my thoughts before answering, "OK, I guess I could do it but just let me just ring my husband and tell him what's happening."

"Brilliant, you're a sweetie. I owe yah one." He beamed at me.

Stefan went back out, presumably to let his customer know I would be standing in as a substitute for the absent Bianca while I quickly rang Liam. He was a more than a little surprised by my call but also quite excited at the prospect of me getting my first customer in the brothel.

"He's in the red room waiting for you." Stefan told me when he returned a couple of minutes later, "Just keep on your bra and panties now and make sure he pays you, £100 remember."

"What does he want?" I thought I had better ask as I picked up my clothes and made to leave the office.

"Oral, full sex, oh and to spank your pretty little backside." He grinned salaciously at me.

Apprehensively I stepped out of his office and made my way along the hallway to the red bedroom. I had no problem with having sex with whoever it was but having my bottom spanked, that was something new to me and I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

"Hi hon, I'm Sara." I smiled nervously at my first customer, as I closed the bedroom door behind me.

"Oh right, hi, I'm Frank." He replied looking me over.

Frank looked a typical punter. Middle aged and overweight, his large belly hung over the front of his trousers while the buttons on his shirt strained to hold it together around his bulging stomach.

"Hello Frank, I err... you have to... umm... pay me first." I stammered moving closer to the bed where he was sitting.

"Yeah right, of course." He fished out his wallet and counted out the five twenty-pound notes.

Taking the cash from him I smiled again, putting on my best streetwalker voice to ask him, "So what did you want today honey?"

"Well, I booked Bianca for an hour. She's into spanking, then I was going to have her suck me before I fucked her but, fucking hell, you're even better." He complimented me.

"Aww thank you." I gave him a broad smile, my nerves settling.

Putting the money down with my jeans and shirt I walked back and sat down on the bed next to him, his size making me look even more diminutive by comparison.

"So, what would you like to do to me first?" I put on my little girl voice, playing with my hair as I gazed up at him trying to look demure.

He didn't answer but simply reached for my arm and pulled me across his lap so I was laid face down, my belly resting on his broad thighs. My blonde hair falling across my face partially obscuring it while my toes could barely touch the floor on the other side of him.

"Oh!" I squeaked, wriggling a little as he yanked my panties down my thighs to my knees.

Unsure at what was about to happen I started to breathe a little faster, my eyes wide open, when his hand started to caress my pert round backside. Lightly stroking across my buttocks, I felt his fingers tracing gently across my skin, before slipping between my thighs and stroking up along my moist pink slit.

"Aaaahhhhhh." I shivered at the touch, my recently fucked pussy already starting to moisten again.

SLAP! His hand suddenly cracked sharply and painfully across my right buttock leaving a rapidly reddening imprint of his palm.

"Owwww!" I jerked automatically, trying to twist around, shrieking at the sudden sting in my backside.

Almost immediately his fingers slipped delightfully back between my upper thighs to probe gently between my very wet outer lips.

Biting my bottom lip, I stifled a groan, my bottom wiggling invitingly at the touch while my legs parted to allow him easier access to my sex.

SLAP! His hand came down hard again, this time on the opposite cheek leaving this one reddened and smarting as well.

"Owwww, that hurts!" my squeal was louder this time as I squirmed on his lap.

One meaty hand on my back held me firmly in place so I had no chance of moving, not that I particularly wanted to. Being spanked on my bare arse like a naughty schoolgirl, with my panties stretched between my knees, was so wonderfully demeaning that I knew I was going to cum at least once.

The probing hand caressed my vulva again, one finger pushing up into me to gently finger the entrance to my fuck hole.

"Mmmmm... that's nice." I moaned softly enjoying the sensations his hand was creating inside me.

SLAP! The third smack, this one back on my right cheek, stung even more bringing tears to my eyes.

"Ahhh... owwww!" I wriggled my backside feeling a delicious warmth spreading through my loins.

The fingers returned. This time one slipped easily into my pussy, pushing in knuckle deep and worming around agreeably inside me.

"Oh shit... aahhhhh... fuck!" my cries were louder now, the heat from my swollen clitoris radiating outwards.

Another eight hard smacks were slowly delivered to my crimson and, by the end of the spanking, sore bottom. Each one of them punctuated with my now dripping slit getting a tantalising fingering that left me on the edge of a climax every time.

"Oh please, don't stop... I need to cum... please." I squirmed around begging him to finish me off when he pulled his sticky fingers out of my cunt for the penultimate time.

"You'll cum when I decide." He tormented me and I waited for the final blow to my tender arse.

SLAP! It cracked down on my soft tortured flesh even harder than the others.

"OWWWWWWWW!" my screech echoed off the walls of the room as I bucked upwards on his lap, tears running down my cheeks at the sharp pain surging through my bottom.

For the last time the fingers slipped between my thighs, stroking gently along my slit from my puckered dark hole up to my clit.

"Ohhhh fuck, fuck... please... oh please." My body quivered desperately in need of release.

As he teased my clitoris I started to shudder, my orgasm was building to a crescendo again and I expected him to stop and leave me hanging once more.

"Aaaahhhh... fuck, don't stop, please... I... I need to cum." I whimpered my hips gyrating against his touch.

The finger stroking at my mound slipped up inside me and I began breathing faster. This time he started fucking me with first one then two digits. I was feeling totally mortified by now for doing this, for laying prostrate across his lap, my panties tugged down around my knees as I let him finger me.

"Please, I need to... aaahhh... Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm!" I squealed with relief as my orgasm overcame me and he gave me the release I desired.

My hips jerked in tandem with his fingers, pumping and grinding, working my gushing sex tunnel onto his hand as I came long and hard, my cream flooding down my inner thighs.

He fingered me through my climax, finally extracting his sticky digits from my slit as I finally stopped shuddering and lay slumped and breathless across his lap.

Eventually I managed to push myself upright off him, my juices flowing freely down my thighs as I let my knickers slide the rest of the way down my legs. Stepping out of my panties I quickly disposed of my bra, exposing my small tits to Frank for the first time and leaving me completely naked before him.

Without waiting to be told I dropped to my knees in front of him, gazing up at his podgy round face and reaching for his pants. My fingers fumbled at his belt and zip, tugging his trousers open to free a nicely sized and very hard circumcised cock into my hand.

I continued to look up at him submissively, gently caressing his prick, letting my hand slide from the root to the head.

"Oh, fuck that feels good." Frank groaned, leaning back onto his arms, letting me work on his shaft.

Unbidden I lowered my mouth to the swollen tip of his dick.

"Mmmmmmm!" brushing my lips against it, I let my tongue flick around the dome before taking the first few hard inches of his shaft into my hot mouth.

With my head pressed up against his large stomach I hungrily tried to devour more of his hard meat.

"Mmmmmm... Nnnnggghmmmmm!" sealing my lips around the swollen girth I started to suck.

"Sweet Jesus, that feels fucking amazing!" he groaned resting a hand on the back of my hair as I swallowed more than half of his length.

Bobbing my head, I started to work my lips down and up on his cock, taking it in until the crown pushed down my throat and then sliding back up so I could tease the tip with my tongue.

12