Still On The Game Ch. 02: The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank let me pleasure his hard shaft for a several minutes, my cheeks bulging and my jaws stretching apart to accommodate his swollen dick in my warm moist mouth.

"Shit, I need to fuck you. Stop before I cum." His gasp brought my lips off his spit coated prick.

I gazed up at him, wiping the back of my hand across my lips, "How do you want me?"

"On the bed, from behind." He instructed me as he started to undress.

Retrieving a condom from the bowl on the bedside table I slid onto the bed, waiting as Frank stripped off before handing him the prophylactic and positioning myself on all fours.

He rolled the rubber onto his phallus and moved behind me, rubbing his cockhead along my pink slit between my wet nether lips.

I looked back at him, "Put it in me!"

He grinned and pressed forwards, sinking his length into my dripping sex.

"Oh my god, yes, yes, fuck me... just fuck me!" I gasped feeling his rigid length enter me.

Grasping my hips Frank immediately started to thrust steadily, sliding his erection between my puffy labia, the soft lips caressing his shaft as it fucked into my slim body.

I could feel his fat stomach resting on my lower back as he pumped his prick into my cunt, his hips slapping against my arse with every stroke.

*Unngghh... Unngghh... Aaahhhhh!" grunting behind me his hands slipped under me to grope my small tits, pinching and rolling the hard nipples and sending ripples of pleasure through me.

"Yes, yes... oh shit... Don't fucking stop... I'm nearly there." I groaned aloud, the cock ramming into me rocking my slender body back and forth.

Frank redoubled the speed of his thrusting, pistoning hard into me, his large bulk pressing onto my back while he held onto my modest breasts tightly.

With his cockhead butting against my cervix, I couldn't hold back any longer and I felt my second climax breaking over me.

"Fuck, oh fuck... I'm... ccuuuummmmiiinngggggggggggg!" I screamed, my body convulsing as a second orgasm erupted in me sending bolts of pleasure through my nerve endings.

My cunt spasmed and clenched around the organ inside me, gripping it tightly as he drove it as deep as he could.

"Oh yeah, ahhhhh... shit!" behind me he grunted, slamming hard up into me one final time, his firm cock spasming inside me as he emptied his sperm into the condom covering his erection.

Gasping I collapsed face down with Frank's weight on me, pinning me prostrate against the mattress.

"You can get off me now." I eventually managed to gasp, urging him push himself up or roll off me.

His bulk lifted away and I took a deep breath before turning over onto my back and getting off the mattress.

"Fucking hell that was amazing. I'll be booking you again for sure." He grinned sitting up and watching me as I got up off the bed and started to gather up my clothes.

Once I was clothed, I waited for Frank to dress as well so I could escort him back to the waiting room, just as I had been instructed.

I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before he left, re-assuring him I would be happy to see him again.

"All good?" Stefan asked me coming out of his office.

"Yeah, really great thanks." I replied.

"Good. See you on Friday at 5 o'clock." He turned to go back inside.

"Friday at 5 it is." I said to myself, giving Grant a smile as I left to walk back to my husband waiting in our car.

12