Still On The Game Ch. 03: Friday evening

Story Info
Katie works her first full shift at the brothel.
5.4k words
4.36
23.7k
19
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what happened? What was it I had to wait for?" Liam asked me as I slid back into our car alongside him.

"Well..." I giggled, "I've just done my first customer as a whore in a brothel."

"Oh really. Do tell all?" he grinned at me.

For the next few minutes, as we drove home, I related the events of the last couple of hours to my husband. How my interview had gone with Stefan, the owner. How he had fucked me at the end of it and then how he had asked me to stand-in for the prostitute who had failed to show for work.

"But you're only doing the two shifts to begin with?" he asked when I had finished.

"Yes, this Friday evening and all day on Sunday, from 11 till 5." I confirmed.

"How does the Sunday work then?" Liam looked a little confused. "Surely they don't get any business?"

"Apparently they have one girl on. Just in case someone comes in, but sometimes it can get very busy and sometimes its dead. You can come in with me if you want."

Liam turned to look at me, "I might just do that."

"There are a couple of things though. I need to have some photos taken first thing Sunday so I have to be there a bit earlier, by 10. Also, I need a school uniform. Stefan thinks it will go down well with the punters." I told him of the advice I had been given.

"Where are you going to get a schoolgirl's uniform from?" my husband wanted to know.

"Well, there's always bits of uniform in the lost property at school. I might get one of our pleated black skirts out of there." I suggested hopefully.

"Might be a bit short on you." He laughed, "But I guess that won't matter."

"True." I agreed, "I have a white shirt I can use and I'm sure I can find a tie in the box to."

"Sorted then. What else did he advise you to bring?" he asked.

"Mostly underwear. Stockings and stuff so I'm good with all of that."

We continued to chat about my upcoming debut at Kitten's, stopping to get a take-away, before continuing on to home.

The next day at school I ransacked the lost property box and found exactly what I was looking for; a black pleated school skirt which, although it fitted my slim waist, was far too short to be worn anywhere but the bedroom. There was also a number of cast-off school ties so I was able to take one of those as well.

Clothing wise I was set for Friday evening, all I had to do now was make it through the rest of the week.

Wednesday wasn't too bad. I managed to put the upcoming Friday evening out of my mind, apart from a small excited knot tucked away at the back of my stomach that had formed at the thought of the impending humiliation I hoped to get.

The Thursday morning proved to be much more testing though. I arrived at work to find that our loathsome head teacher, Roger Morris, had called an extraordinary staff meeting on the Friday evening after school.

"Shit!" I said to myself when I heard, "Shit, shit, shit."

I had no other option but to go and see him to discuss my options for getting out of attending his meeting.

It was the morning break when I knocked on his office door.

"Enter." Even his voice made me shudder.

Stepping into his room I closed the door behind me and turned to face him, my skin crawling at being so close to him again.

"Katie, what a pleasure to see you. What can I do for you?" his voice dripped sarcasm.

"Hi, Roger. I...err... I need to... umm... leave early Friday. I won't be able to attend your meeting." I told him hoping he wouldn't ask for a reason.

I wasn't going to be that lucky.

He frowned up at me, "Why? I really would prefer all staff to be there."

"Oh well I'd... umm... rather not say." I stammered trying to avoid giving him an answer.

"Sorry Katie, not good enough. You'll still have plenty of time to get home and get out on the street." He turned his attention back to the paperwork in front of him.

"I'm not going to be on the street. It's my first night working at Kitten's." I blurted out.

Roger put down his pen and looked up at me, "Is it now? That's different. I just might have to pop along after the meeting."

My heart sank. Now all I needed was Greg to turn up as well on the Friday.

"So, I can miss the meeting then?" I asked hopefully.

He leered at me, "I wouldn't want to keep a whore from her work."

"Thanks." I replied sarcastically as I left resisting the urge to slam the door behind me.

I finished the day still angry with myself for telling Roger Morris what I was doing on Friday but still hoping that he might not turn up at the brothel the following evening.

That night I packed my bag with the clothes and underwear I would need, adding some make up and a few other personal items, so I was set for my debut.

"All ready for tomorrow?" Liam asked me when I finally reappeared downstairs.

I nodded, "I think so."

"What time do you think you'll be home?"

Shrugging I told him, "I'm honestly not sure, some time after midnight, I think. It depends how busy it gets."

"Is it just you?"

I shook my head, "No, there's another girl, Melanie who'll be working with me. She'll show me the ropes I guess."

"Sounds ok." My husband commented.

"Oh, plus Stefan and Grant. They will be there as well." I added, "Grant's the bouncer there."

I was tired but I didn't sleep well that night.

Friday was not an easy day. I was tired anyway, as well as being nervous about my initial appearance at the massage parlour. There were also all the questions from my colleagues asking why I wasn't going to be at Roger's meeting. I made up an excuse about some long-standing commitment I couldn't get out of, but I'm not sure if anyone really believed me.

It was a relief when the bell for the end of the school day sounded. I hurriedly tidied up before rushing out of the building as quickly as I could.

I made it to the brothel with fifteen minutes to spare.

Stefan introduced me to Melanie and then told me he had allocated me the pink room for the night. I didn't have time to chat and hurrying to get changed, I disappeared into bedroom so I would be ready for my 5 o'clock start.

Taking off of my day clothes I slipped on my black stockings followed by a three-piece emerald green underwear set comprising of a bra, thong and suspender belt. My 3" black stiletto heels completed my outfit and after spending a couple of minutes touching up my make up, I was ready.

I left the room just in time to see Melanie leading a customer into her room.

"We'll talk later hon." She gave me a wink, as she closed the door.

"Great you're ready. Your first client is here." Stefan guided me to the waiting room, "He's paid for a straight half hour'".

My first proper punter was a youngish man, probably in his early thirties, in a rumpled suit and tie and I guessed he had come straight from work on his way home. I also noticed that he was wearing a wedding ring.

"Hi hon, I'm Sara. Do you have a name?" I smiled as sweetly as I could despite my nerves.

"Umm... yeah I'm...ah... Dean." He told me.

"Well Dean shall we go through?"

He smiled weakly and stood up to follow me.

"Have you been here before?" I enquired as I led him into the pink room.

Apart from being a vivid shade of girly pink the room was almost identical to the other two bedrooms I had seen when Stefan had showed me around the previous Tuesday. The only exception seemed be that this room also had a battered old sofa against the far wall.

"Err yeah... once or twice recently." He informed me nervously as I closed the door.

Great. I thought to myself at least he knows the ropes here.

"So, what can I do for you?" I asked him bluntly.

"Just a straight fuck if that's ok?" Dean told me as he handed me the £60 payment.

"Sure, if you'd like to get undressed then we can enjoy ourselves." I unhooked my bra and then disposed of my panties before moving to the bed to wait for him.

In front of me Dean quickly disrobed and I was pleased to see he had a nicely sized cock, even though it wasn't fully erect, as he approached me.

I guided him onto his back and took his dick in my hand, lightly wanking along its rapidly growing length before lowering my mouth to take his now hard shaft between my lips.

"Mmmmmm.... Hhhhmmmmmm!" my hair fell across my face as I started to suck on his meat, my head bobbing gently.

"Oh, fuck yeah that feels so good." He groaned as his manhood quickly grew to its full size.

With a grin I lifted my head and reached for a condom from the bowl on the bedside table. I handed it to him and watched as he ripped open the packet and rolled it over his tumescent organ.

Satisfied he was suitably covered I laid back and opened my stockinged legs wide.

Dean quickly mounted me, lowering his body onto mine and sliding his hard cock straight into my pussy making me gasp as he thrust all the way in.

"Oh fuck... yes that's it."

If I was worried that I wasn't feeling humiliated then the way Dean used me made up for it.

There was no interaction or empathy between us. I was a cunt there to be fucked and that's exactly what he did. Thrusting steadily into me, his hips slapped against mine every time he drove his hard prick into my pussy.

I had never felt more like a whore than I did as I lay under him letting him use my body for his pleasure.

Above me he gasped, his weight pressing me into the mattress and forcing my legs wider, as he fucked me. His rampant shaft sliding between my labia and up into my body as he sought his release.

"Unhhh... Unghhh... Nnghhhh.... Unghhh!" every thrust he made was accompanied by a grunt of pleasure.

My fingers twisted in the sheet covering the bed as I squirmed and writhed, my own orgasm starting to develop in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh yes, yes... fuck me, fuck me hard!" I moaned as my hips pushed up to meet every stroke he made.

Dean's arse pumped steadily between my stockinged thighs, his prick splitting my pink crack open, the puffy lips wrapped around his girth while beneath our writhing bodies the bed creaked and groaned rhythmically, matching his urgent thrusting.

"Oh fuck...fuck yes... I'm... Aaahhhhhhh!" laying over me he groaned, burying his length into me one last time as he ejaculated, the thick ropes of his semen captured in the teat of the condom.

Feeling him shuddering against me as he came, I ground my pussy onto his cock and let my own climax overtake me.

"Ohhhh... fuck.... yessssssss!" I gasped with delight, the waves of pleasure rippling through my body.

Almost before the tremors had subsided in me, he was on his feet and pulling his clothes on, avoiding looking at me as I struggled up to reach for my discarded underwear.

"T... thanks. I... I have to go." He stammered and was out of the door before I even had my bra on.

Wondering what I had done wrong I finished putting my underwear back on before going out to the waiting room to see if I had another customer.

"Did he rush off again?" Melanie's voice from behind me made me stop and turn around.

She had finished with her customer and had come out of her room just after me.

"Yes, does he always do that?" I enquired.

She nodded and laughed, "Yeah his wife's eight months pregnant apparently and he just comes here to get off. Then once he's cum, he feels guilty and leaves as fast as he can."

"Oh right." I felt even more humiliated when I knew he had just used me as a receptacle for his cock.

"Hi hon, I'm Melanie." She held out her hand.

I took it, "Katie."

"Well Katie shall we see who's waiting? It's usually busy till about seven then it's quiet for a while." she grinned.

There were two men in the waiting room and we took one each.

Mine was unexceptional. Short and overweight there was little interaction between us apart from him telling me his name was Stan and paying me the standard sixty pounds for full sex.

We both undressed and, naked, he got onto the bed ready for me to get him fully hard.

His cock was unremarkable, just average in girth and length and slipped easily into my mouth.

"Hhhmmm... Mmmmm... Uuuummmm!" sucking on his prick it didn't take me long to get him erect as I wrinkled my nose and ignored the pungent odour of stale urine.

Once he was ready I knelt back on my heels and watched as he rolled on the condom I had given him, before positioning myself on my hands and knees ready to accept him.

"Unnhhhhh... fuck!" I grunted as he unceremoniously rammed his cock into my pussy, driving it all the way into me in a single thrust.

Within a couple of minutes, he was groaning behind me, humping away at me furiously as he shot his load into the latex sheath.

I hadn't cum, I hadn't even been close, and I was left feeling sexually frustrated, but I did enjoy the feeling of sheer indignity, of being used that way.

Seeing my second punter out I returned to the waiting room to see if anyone was there.

"Hello Katie, fancy meeting you here." Roger Morris smirked and greeted me as I stepped through the doorway.

"Hi... what... you..." I stammered taken completely by surprise.

Roger, my head at school, had told me he would be coming but I hadn't really paid attention, hoping he was just saying it. Now here he was, the man I probably loathed more than anyone else.

"I'd like the one-hour girlfriend experience." He leered at me as I stood speechless in my underwear and stockings.

"Err... I... umm... I think... Melanie might...be..."

He interrupted me, "No. I want you Katie."

Groaning inwardly, I knew I had no choice. Stefan, the owner, had made it perfectly clear to me that we took on all comers, regardless, if we wanted to work at the parlour.

I sighed, resigned to doing whatever I had to, "Come through then."

Taking him into the pink room I immediately did the business part and took the £160 for his hour-long session.

"So, I get the works now do I?" he obviously knew what he had bought and just wanted to humiliate me even further.

"Mmhhmm, yeah you do." I confirmed reluctantly.

"Good." He pulled me against him and kissed me firmly.

I didn't resist, there was no point, slipping my arms about his neck I tried put the fact it was Roger Morris out of my mind and focus on being professional.

His hand slid up between our bodies, moulding around my breast and groping me through the lacy bra I was wearing. My nipples already semi-erect responded quickly and firmed into hard points that stood out against the flimsy material.

"Nice." He slid his hands around me to unhook my bra, slipping the straps off my shoulders and down my arms to expose my pert, modest tits.

He rolled my nipples in between his thumb and finger then kissed me again as I started to unbutton his shirt. Tugging it off him, I led him to the bed, continuing to go through the motions of my first full-on girl-friend experience.

Slowly I undressed him, hiding my revulsion as I stopped to kiss him from time to time, taking off his shoes first, then his trousers until, finally, he was laying back naked.

"You know I've always wanted to fuck you in bed, naked, and now I guess I will." He smirked lasciviously at me.

I kissed him again, letting his tongue twirl against mine, trying to ignore the fact that I was making out with the repugnant head of my school. Then sliding my body down his I looked up at him as I wrapped my small hand around his semi-erect shaft.

Lightly wanking his cock, I lowered my mouth to the head, flicking my tongue out to tease the swollen crown before taking the first inches between my lips.

"Mmmmm... Hhhhmmmm... Nnnggghhmmmmm!" I slurped and sucked greedily, covering his erection with my saliva as I stroked my hand up and down his length, pretending he was someone else.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good Katie... so fucking good." Roger gasped, laying back and letting me pleasure his dick with my mouth,

Sucking his prick, the thought ran through my mind that I would have to face him on the coming Monday morning, knowing how he had had me this evening.

My head bobbed steadily, forcing my lips up and down on the upper half of his erection my jaws stretching open to accommodate his dick in my mouth. Blonde hair fell across his hips, moving gently with the steady up and down movement I was making as I pleasured him.

"Uuummmmm... Nnnhhgghmmm... Mmmmmmmm!" the sound of my mouth slurping hungrily on his hard shaft filled my ears.

"Stop Katie... for fuck's sake, stop... you'll make me cum." He groaned grabbing my hair and pulling me roughly off his erection.

I looked up innocently, biting my bottom lip coyly.

"Jesus you're a fucking sexy bitch." He told me hoarsely.

Now I knew I was in control, "You going to fuck me now?"

He pulled me up and kissed me, sliding one hand down across my belly and under the waistband of my panties. My legs parted for him, allowing him access to my sex, so his fingers could tease along my wet pink slit.

"Take your knickers off for me." he requested struggling to reach my most intimate parts properly.

Sitting up I lifted my bottom and slid my panties down my legs, untangling them from around my shoes, then throwing them aside I suddenly remembered who I was with. I had forgotten for a moment that I was about to spread my legs for the detestable Roger Morris, lost in being a whore and playing my role.

A little unsettled I lay back, spreading my stockinged legs wide as Roger went to mount me.

"Wait. You need a condom." I suddenly realised he was about to have me bareback.

"Aww c'mon Katie, you can take me bare can't you." He pleaded.

My legs snapped together, "Sorry no rubber, no sex. House rules."

Reluctantly he fished a contraceptive out of the bowl by the bed and ripping the packet open rolled the sheath over his phallus.

Satisfied I opened my legs again as he positioned himself on top of me, his hard cock pressing between my moist labia and nudging the entrance to my vagina. Trying not to look into his eyes I turned my head to the side as he penetrated me, his hard shaft opening me up as it gradually eased all the way into me.

"Oh fuck... fuck!" I couldn't stop myself gasping as he entered me.

Roger started to fuck me, slowly, steadily, working his dick in and out of my cunt as he propped himself up on his arms and gazed down at me.

"Oh fuck, Katie, I've dreamed of doing this. Of fucking you like this." He groaned as he thrust his hard cock between my dark pink lips, splitting my pussy open.

Beneath him I couldn't help but start to squirm as he speared me on his solid length, the frustration from my last punter only adding to the unwanted arousal that he was stimulating in me.

"Unh... Ah... fuck... ungh... oh shit!" Grunting and writhing under Roger's body I could feel an orgasm intensifying within my core.

He could obviously sense my impending climax as he started to pound away at my pussy, slamming in harder and harder as the bed creaked rhythmically with every stroke. I hated myself but I couldn't prevent myself cumming as he pistoned his throbbing prick into my dripping fuck hole.

"Oh god... oh fuck... fuck, fuck... I'm cuuummmmiiinnggggg!" I squealed and jerked as the full force of my orgasm hit me.

His movements slowed down until he was just gently pumping his erect member between my labia as the pleasurable sensations faded.

"Ride me Katie... ride my dick." Roger rolled us both over so that I was astride him, impaled on his rigid weapon.

Looking down on him with distaste I started to work my soaked pussy onto his shaft, my hands braced on his chest as my hips gyrated urgently. He reached up, groping my modest breasts and rolling the sensitive nubs, making me moan softly as another climax began to build.

I could feel every inch of his prick stretching my vagina as I rode it, my puffy lips wrapped around his girth, caressing up and down along its length.

"Ungh... Ahhh... shit, shit... it's so deep... I... I..." my head fell back, my blonde hair cascading down my spine as I shuddered and bucked towards another orgasm.

12