Still On The Game Ch. 03: Friday evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger twisted my nipples painfully sending a tremor through me and taking me over the edge again.

"Fuck... I'm gonna.... CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" I shrieked grinding my self down onto his pole, caring only about the ecstasy filling me and forgetting whose erection I was riding.

Without waiting for my climax to abate he rolled me over again and started to vigorously hammer his shaft into me.

My eyes opened wide as a third wave of pleasure hit me, "Oh god I'm... I'm... cuuuummmmmmiiiinggggggg!"

Pinned beneath him I threw my stockinged legs out wide and came again as he relentlessly fucked his length as deep as he could.

"Katie... Katie... oh fuck, fuck... I'm... aaaahhhhhh!" Roger tensed and jerked, his cock pulsing as it erupted, pumping his seed into the latex sheath.

He lay on top of me for a minute, twitching and emptying the last drops of semen from his balls. Then, with a deep breath he rolled off to lay alongside me.

"You are an amazing fuck." he gasped, still trying to get his breath back.

I didn't answer, just stared up at the ceiling feeling disgusted with myself for the way I had responded. I would have to face Roger on Monday morning knowing how he had had me this evening and how he had made me cum three times.

Getting up off the bed he started to gather up his clothes to put them back on while I watched him, my face a picture of humiliation.

"Nothing to say?" he smirked, pulling on his shirt.

"You got what you paid for." I answered brusquely.

He grinned, "I did. I got exactly what I wanted."

Finding my bra and knickers I put them back on and escorted Roger back out before returning to the parlour's waiting room.

"Who's next?" I asked the three men in there.

The punter who staggered up was in his forties and obviously a little drunk judging by the way he moved and the smell of alcohol on him.

"I wanna fuck you." He told me once we were in the bedroom.

Giving him a weak smile, I managed to persuade him to part with the £60 before slipping off my bra and then my panties.

"Nishe lit tits sweet art." he said as he struggled to get his trousers off.

Dropping to my knees in front of him I quickly took over and pushed his pants down to his knees so his flaccid dick flopped directly before my face. Taking hold of his prick I slipped my mouth over it trying to ignore the odour of sweat and stale urine as well the bitter coppery taste of piss.

"Mmmmm.... hhhhmmmmmm!" I started to suck, rolling the soft slug that was his cock around in my mouth.

There was little response, his shaft stiffened slightly but that was all. I kept working my lips along his dick until my jaws ached gradually getting more of a reaction from it.

"Thash enuff, ben over." He grabbed my hair and pulled me off him.

I wiped my mouth on the back of my hand and ripped open a condom wrapper for him, watching as he took a while to get it over his partially erect shaft.

Bending over the bed and leaning on my arms I spread feet apart, grunting softly as he shoved his prick into my well used cunt.

There was no pleasure to be derived from the sex. He grabbed my hips and humped me for several minutes while I simply stood, bent at the waist, and let him use me.

"Aaaahhhh.... Fuck!" he grunted as he sheathed his cock in me and emptied his sperm into the teat at the end of the rubber.

Once he had finished, we dressed but there was no time to relax though, I had another customer waiting for me.

"Hi I'm Sara." I greeted him using my pseudonym as I entered the waiting room, "Do you want to come through?"

He stood up and smiled, "Hi I'm Don."

Another typical punter. I guessed he was around forty, tall and skinny with glasses, and unmarried, judging by the lack of a wedding band. I took his arm and guided him through to the bedroom.

"So, what can I do for you today hon?" I closed the door behind us and unfastened my bra and slipped my panties down.

He looked at me lustfully as I undressed, "Just a straight fuck would be great, please Sara."

"Ok, would you like to get undressed and... err... perhaps pay me." I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry." He blushed and withdrew the £60 from his wallet.

I took the cash, putting it in the bedside cabinet, along with the £340 I had made so far, and retrieved a condom from the bowl. Then I sat on the bed waiting for him to finish taking his clothes off.

"Are you married?" he asked when he finally joined me on the bed.

"Yes, yes I am hon. Is that a problem for you?" I fiddled with my wedding and engagement rings.

He shook his head, "No, just surprised to find a married woman working here."

"Well, we all have to earn a living." I gently pushed him back and took his dick in my hand. Stroking it lightly I felt it twitch as he responded to my touch.

"Mmmmm... Nnnnghhmmmm!" I lowered my mouth to take his cockhead between my lips, sucking it in, my tongue flicking around his crown.

Don lay back letting me work on his prick, my blonde hair tumbling across his body as my head bobbed steadily, my mouth bringing his shaft to its full stiffness.

It had taken just a few minutes and I pulled my lips off his cock leaving my hand holding his throbbing and very solid erection.

"How would you like me Don?" I asked coyly, holding the foil wrapper in my free hand.

"Ride me please, I want you to fuck me."

I grinned, opening the packet and deftly rolling the condom over his spit coated shaft.

Satisfied I was suitably protected I straddled his hips, reaching down to take hold of his rigid pole. I guided the head between my puffy labia letting it nuzzle into my entrance before lowering myself onto it.

"Fuck, yessssssssss!" I let my head fall back as I moaned, his length impaling me.

With him fully inside me I began to gyrate my hips working my pussy onto his cock.

His long thin hands slid up my body, groping my breasts and teasing my nipples adding to the feelings swelling up in me.

"Unhhh... Aaahh... fuck... fuck..." I gasped and wriggled, pumping my body up and down on his hard prick, literally fucking myself onto his shaft.

"Oh, fuck yeah, that's it, yes... oh fuck you're so tight." Underneath me Don writhed, thrusting up to drive his full length deeper into my juicy hole.

His fingers pinched my swollen nipples sending little jolts out from my sensitive breasts as I ground my cunt onto his throbbing cock, pressing my plump soft labia around the root of his erection. My own hands covered his, crushing them to my small mounds as my orgasm began to peak.

"Oh, oh... oh shit... I... I... I'm cummmmmmiiinngggggggggg!" my eyes flew open and my body convulsed as I came hard on his organ.

All my pent-up frustration erupted and my body shuddered violently to a stop, my vaginal muscles clamping tight around his throbbing rod.

"Fuck Sara... I'm gonna... Aaaahhhhhh!" he spasmed under me, thrusting up into me one final time as his dick pulsed, spewing his cum into the condom covering his erection.

I sat on him for a minute regaining my breath before easing off him and letting his softening member slide out of me.

"How was that hon?" I asked as I collected my bra and panties from the floor.

"Amazing thank you, I'll have to book you again. You're very pretty."

Waiting until he was dressed, I escorted him back to the waiting room before saying goodbye.

Over the next hour I did two more customers, laying on my back and opening my legs for both of them. Neither were remarkable or memorable and neither of them made me cum although both left me with the feelings of shame and humiliation that I desired, just from the way they simply used me for their gratification.

I finally had a break. It was just after 9 o'clock and seven punters in to the evening, the waiting room was empty.

"Don't worry it'll get busy again in a bit, after they've been in the pub." Melanie told me as she joined me, "Tea?"

"Mmhhmm, that would be great." I said following her to the kitchen.

We were waiting for the kettle to boil when Grant joined us.

"If you don't mind, I'll have on as well girls." He grinned.

The three of us stood chatting for a few minutes, drinking tea, as I got to find out a little bit more about the massage parlour.

Our break didn't last long however, and thirty minutes or so later the door went and we had another client.

Over the remainder of my first shift, I did three more customers while Melanie had four. None of my three were anything special although the last one did make me cum but it was more by default than by his technique.

Grant locked the door after the last punter had left while Mel and I flopped down on a couple of the worn, threadbare chairs in the waiting room.

"So, how's this compare to life on the street?" she asked lighting a cigarette.

"Busier for sure, but a damn sight more comfortable." I laughed.

"Fridays are always non-stop really. But the money is good." She kicked off her shoes and rubbed her feet.

"Yeah, I've done ok." Like all working girls I knew better than to discuss money other than in the vaguest of terms.

"So, when are you next in?" Melanie asked me.

I had to think for a moment, "Err... Sunday."

"Ah so you get the pleasure of the lovely Grant." She grinned.

Looking slightly puzzled I asked her what she meant.

Mel gave me a huge grin, "Sunday's a strange day, might be busy, might be dead, normally it's a bit of both. But it's kind of customary that whoever works the Sunday fucks Grant at the end of the it."

"Oh." Was all I could think of to say.

"Don't worry about it hon, you'll have a good time for sure." She winked.

Our conversation over we both went to get changed. I knew my husband would be waiting outside for me wanting to know how my first shift at Kitten's had gone.


12