Still On The Game Ch. 04: Sunday

Story Info
Katie works the Sunday shift at the brothel.
6.3k words
4.54
19.7k
20
19

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam was waiting in the car when I left Kitten's after my very first shift with over five hundred pounds in my purse.

"How was it?" were the first words he spoke as I slid into the car.

"It was ok. Apart from Roger Morris turning up." I said tiredly, "Now take me home please. I'm a bit sore and absolutely exhausted."

During the journey home I filled in all the details of my debut evening at the massage parlour and ten punters I had serviced.

"Wow, that sounds like a full-on night." Liam said when I had finished telling my story.

"Yeah, apparently Friday is always busy. It's a shame half of the customers are too drunk to be of any real use." I laughed softly.

By the time we got home I had almost dozed off in the car and despite my wanting to spend some time to please my husband he insisted I went to bed and straight to sleep.

It was almost midday when I eventually woke up, alone, with daylight filtering through the bedroom curtains. Laying back I allowed myself to gradually come to and remember the sordid events of the previous evening. I could hardly believe that I had spent the night working in a brothel and servicing ten men.

Finally, I dragged myself out of bed and pulling on a t-shirt I made my way down to the kitchen, via the bathroom.

"Any chance of some breakfast or lunch? I'm starving." I asked my husband.

"Sit down and I'll sort something out." He told me handing me a mug of coffee.

I dropped into a chair and sipped my coffee as Liam broke 2 eggs and whipped me up an omelette.

"That was delicious." I grinned as I swallowed the last mouthful, "Thanks babe."

"No problem." He smiled back at me.

"I think I'd better take a shower," I giggled after a moment, "I stink."

Up in the bathroom I peeled off my only garment and dropped it in the laundry bin, taking a moment to check my appearance in the mirror.

Stepping under the warm water my mind went back to a week ago when I had masturbated in the shower to incestuous thoughts of my estranged father. Lost in my reflections I didn't hear Liam slip in behind me.

"You don't mind, do you?" he grinned, his hands sliding around me to cup both my small firm tits while he rolled my sensitive buds with his fingers.

"Be my guest!" I replied with a giggle leaning back against him, "I'm just a whore remember."

The things his hands were doing and the sensations he was creating in my body quickly had me moaning softly as I squirmed, rubbing my arse into his crotch. My nipples were throbbing while the dark areola surrounding them had puckered tightly and I could feel my arousal growing rapidly.

Liam knew the effect it was having on me as well and soon guided me onto my knees before him, feeding me his cock.

"Mmmmm... Nnngghhhmmm... Uuummmmm!" bobbing my head as the water cascaded over me, I sucked greedily on his shaft eager to please him.

With his erection covered in my saliva and my hair plastered to my face I looked up at him, waiting for his guidance.

"On your feet." He instructed me and I quickly obeyed, letting him turn me around to face the tiled wall.

I barely had time to spread my legs before he drove up into me from behind, his hard shaft splitting me open and forcing me up onto my toes.

"Oh fuck... yessssssssssssssss!" I gasped when his solid rod filled me.

My fingers were splayed against the wet tiles while I balanced on the balls of my feet as my husband fucked me hard. Not holding back, he hammered his prick into my cunt, my labia gripping around his thick shaft to cushion every stroke.

"Unhh... aaahhh... unnghhh... fuck." I grunted, every time his full length speared my fuck hole.

Grabbing my hair, he yanked my head back, giving himself purchase to increase his tempo, his hips slapping my arse loudly with each thrust.

"Unghh... Unhhhh... oh fuck Katie... I'm gonna..." he grunted and panted behind me as his body started to jerk uncontrollably.

"Fuck, fuck... oh shit... shit...I'm... gonna... cuuuuummmmmmmmmm!" my high-pitched shriek accompanied my orgasm, my body shuddering through my climax.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" burying his cock in me one last time, timing his ejaculation to perfection and filling my belly with an ample deposit of his sperm.

Spent Liam pulled out of me and turned me back to face him, kissing me lovingly as the warm water splashed over us.

We stayed in the shower long enough to soap each other clean before he turned off the taps and reached for a towel to dry himself, handing me a second one.

"So, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" he asked me as I dried my hair.

"Hmmm, well I would quite like to go out to do some shopping." My thoughts turn towards a couple of items I thought would go well at Kitten's.

My husband looked at me curiously, "Anything in particular you want to get?"

"There's a pair of shoes. Stilettos in a fake snakeskin. Oh, and a waspie. A purple one I like the look of." Giving him a wink, I smiled as I answered.

"What the fuck is a waspie when it's at home?"

"It's a very wide type of suspender belt. It comes from just under my boobs down to my waist. In satin. They kind of cinch you in." Sighing gently, I lectured him on women's underwear.

"Oh, sexy underwear. You should have said." He grinned.

"There's a shop. In that place we went to a little while ago. You know where... well where we met that man." I shivered thinking about my experience with Greg on that afternoon.

Liam nodded, "OK, we can do that. Who knows we might even meet him and you could do it again?"

"I hope not." I replied shuddering at the thought of another session like that with Greg.

Just over a half-hour later and we were ready to go. I had on my tight, ripped jeans and was bra-less under a vest top that clung to my tits and showed my nipples off quite provocatively.

"Do I look ok?" I asked Liam coyly.

"You know you do." He laughed and opened the car door for me.

All the way round the shopping precinct I was on edge in case we ran into the obnoxious Greg and when my husband suggested we go to the pub I almost had an apoplectic fit. Fortunately, however Greg was nowhere to be seen and I got my purchases and, after our drink, got home without incident.

That night we had a bottle of wine, a take-away and cuddled up on the sofa with a movie.

I was up early on the Sunday. Stefan had told me to get to the parlour by ten o'clock as he was coming in to take my pictures for the album before we opened properly for business.

Liam dropped me off and after, briefly, coming inside to be introduced to Grant and Stefan the owner, he left promising he'd call back later in the afternoon to see if I was busy.

"Right, let's start with the schoolgirl uniform." Stefan said as soon as my husband had gone.

As the only girl working today, I had the choice of bedrooms and decided to use the red one. Putting my stuff in the wardrobe I quickly changed into my uniform; white shirt, striped tie and very short pleated black skirt with black stockings beneath. Touching up my make-up took a few more minutes and then I put my long blonde hair into two bunches either side of my head before I stepped out to tell Stefan I was ready.

In my uniform my first poses were rather coy, with me playing with my hair and trying to look quite innocent. After that he took several more shots of me sitting on the bed and then standing up, flashing my stocking tops or looking shyly into the lens. The sexiest pose was of me standing, turning and looking back at the camera from over my shoulder with my skirt hiked up to show my stockings and knickers.

Once he had taken about a dozen or so I changed into my red underwear for the next set. These were mostly just glamour shots of me posing sexily on the bed in lingerie apart from a few topless poses at the end.

Finally came the nude photographs that he wanted. I stripped off completely, stockings and all and posed laying on the bed. Fortunately, they weren't very revealing, nothing was showing between my legs but it was obvious from them that my pussy was fully shaven.

The camera was just a polaroid so the snaps he wanted would be ready immediately.

"Perfect. Absolutely perfect." He smiled as he put down the camera, "Which ones do you prefer?"

I picked out 2 from each set that I'd done and then as it was close to eleven o'clock, I put on my black underwear set, with stockings, ready for the start of my shift.

By the time I was dressed and came out of the bedroom my photos were already in the album and Stefan had gone, leaving Grant and I alone.

Literally at one minute past eleven the phone rang. Grant answered and I heard him giving out my details as the girl working that day. As he was talking the front door opened and my first customer wandered up the stairs.

I greeted him with a smile, "Hi I'm Sara."

"Err... I'm Rory, hi." He seemed a little unsure but fortunately Grant had finished with his caller and took over while I went back to the red bedroom.

It wasn't a long wait and a few minutes later Grant showed him through.

"What would you like hon?" I asked him as I shut the door.

He grinned, "I'd love to fuck you."

About thirty he seemed a little bit of a geek, big glasses, tall and slim but certainly not like the drunks I'd had on the Friday night.

"You do know that'll be sixty pounds? That ok?" I wasn't sure if he had been here before.

He didn't answer, just took out a wad of notes and counted out the money.

"Thanks." I unhooked my bra, slipping it off and then dragged my panties down my stockinged legs to leave them in a heap on the floor.

Ready for him I sat on the bed and waited as he carefully undressed, folding his clothes neatly and depositing them on the chair until he was finally naked. Standing in front of me I judged that his cock was about average. Maybe 7", uncircumcised and not to thick, as my fingers fitted all the way around his girth when I began to jerk my small fist along it.

"Oh fuck, yeah." He groaned softly when my lips slid over the head.

I glanced upwards whilst I sucked him, taking most of his length into my mouth and then tonguing the tip when I pulled back.

"Mmmmmm... Unnnhhmmm... Nnngghhmmm!" bobbing my head my lips slid easily along his shaft, caressing it lightly and liberally coating it with my spit.

One hand cupped and toyed with his balls while the other gripped his arse, letting me pull his cock to my mouth.

"Jesus let me fuck you." Rory gasped after just a few minutes, pulling his dick free and stepping half a pace back.

I smiled and retrieved a condom from the bowl, handing it to him as I lay back on the bed and opened my legs, watching him as he rolled the contraceptive onto his hard prick.

"Aaaahhhh... fuck, yes!" I arched my back and grunted when he mounted me, forcing his length all the way up inside me in a single solid stroke.

Almost immediately he began humping me hard, his arse rising and falling steadily between my splayed thighs and driving his shaft as far into me as he could.

"Oh fuck... fuck... ohhhhhhh!" he suddenly groaned taking me by surprise as he came, leaving me totally unfulfilled.

Embarrassed at his premature ejaculation Rory pulled out of me and, disposing of the condom, started to get dressed. He didn't look at me until he was fully clothed and then offered me a brief, red faced, apology before rushing off.

Slipping my bra and panties back on I went out to the empty waiting room where Grant told me my next customer would be in shortly. He had phoned earlier and, apparently, he wanted me in my school uniform.

There was just time for me to make the two of us a cup of tea and then to get changed before he arrived.

"Hi I'm Keith." he introduced himself to me when Grant showed him through to the waiting room.

Keith was older, probably in his sixties I guessed but he looked sprightly enough and I wondered if he had been a teacher at some point.

"Sara," I told him, standing in my school uniform with my long blonde hair neatly tied with ribbons.

"So, what did you want?" I asked him as I led him through to the bedroom.

"Obviously you dressed like that." He responded, "Which looks perfect by the way."

"Thanks."

"I thought a bit of role play. Then maybe to spank you?" he said hopefully.

"Yeah, that's fine." I remembered my interview when I had let Frank smack my bottom.

"Then I'd like to bend you over and fuck you at the end."

"Ok sweetheart, that will be... umm... £120. That alright?" I asked him hesitantly.

"Perfect." He counted out the money for me "Shall we start?"

I stood by the bed trying to look as demure and innocent as I possibly could. Biting my lower lip, intertwining my fingers and twisting one foot against the faded, worn carpet.

"Ah yes Sara, what is it?" Keith asked.

"Umm... well... I... err... well Mr Smith sent me to see you..." I stammered out my part in his little scenario.

He smiled at me, "Well have you been naughty again Sara?"

Looking into his eyes I nodded. For the next few minutes, he questioned me about my fictitious misdemeanours as I flashed my stocking tops at him.

Eventually, Keith beckoned me towards him, "Come here then young lady,"

I looked apprehensive, "No. Please, I'll be good. I promise."

"It's too late for that young lady. Naughty girls have to be punished." He patted his lap, "Now come here and bend over."

Slowly I stepped up to him and laid across his lap.

"Oh!" I jumped as my little skirt was raised up over my bottom and my tiny black knickers were dragged roughly down around my stockinged knees.

Gently his fingers caressed my bare bottom, stroking from the tops of my black stockings up over my pert rounded rear and then down again, and I began to relax.

SLAP!

His hand connected firmly with my right buttock.

"Ow!" I yelped loudly a red hand mark already apparent on my pale skin.

The soft gentle fingers returned, this time slipping between my thighs to trace along the length of my moist pink slit.

"Mmmmm, that's nice." I sighed enjoying his touch.

SLAP!

"Owww!" I squealed, wriggling, my backside stinging.

Again, the probing fingers were there, teasing my pussy.

"Oh yes." I murmured, my legs parting stretching my knickers between my knees.

Another ten hard slaps later my arse was bright red and throbbing hotly while I kicked my legs and cried. However, my shaven cunt was dripping with my juices from the exploring fingers that had invaded my pussy between smacks and fingered me almost to the point of orgasm.

"Now stand up and bend over young lady!" he ordered me brusquely.

Wincing slightly at the pain from my abused backside I did as I was told, leaning across the bed, bracing myself on my arms, my skirt up over my back with my feet placed well apart and my panties stretched tight between my knees. Behind me I heard movement and the sound of a zipper being drawn down.

I looked back and watched as Keith picked up one of the foil packets and took out the contraceptive, rolling it over his hard dick.

"Unghhhhh!" I went up onto my toes, fingers gripping the sheet as seven inches of hard cock was unceremoniously driven up soaking cunt.

Gripping my hips, he started to fuck me. Pile driving his shaft into me with surprising vigour given his age.

My small firm breasts bounced under my white shirt, while the old man's hips slapped repeatedly against my already sore bottom.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" I squealed and wriggled, pushing back onto the hard rod plugging my cunt.

Grasping my bunches, he yanked my head back and started pumping furiously, each thrust harder and faster than the one before it, but each and every one sinking in all the way.

"Uhhh... Sara... Ohhh... shit... shit... I!" he shuddered, burying his prick deep inside me as he came. Jerking and grunting, his shaft pulsed in me flooding the condom with a copious amount of creamy sticky seed.

Feeling him shooting his load sent me over the edge and, after the frustration from my first customer, I climaxed seconds after him, my knees almost buckling under me.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk... I'm.... cummmmiinggggggggggg!" I shrieked with delight as the most intense skin-tingling, toe curling, earth shattering orgasm crashed over me.

Panting breathlessly, he held onto me for a minute then slowly withdrew his softening slippery cock from my well fucked hole.

"Fucking hell Sara you're worth every penny." he gasped slumping back onto the bed, his pants around his ankles.

We tidied ourselves up, although for me that just meant pulling my knickers up, before I showed Keith out and found the waiting room empty.

"No customers?" I enquired.

Grant shrugged, "Nah. All down the pub. It's lunchtime, it always goes like this on a Sunday."

"Oh ok. Will there be anyone else this afternoon?"

He took a deep breath, "Probably a couple. There usually are one or two weirdo's who come in."

"Great!" I sighed, "More tea?"

About thirty minutes later Liam joined us, bringing me a sandwich, and the three of us sat and chatted waiting for someone to come in.

Apart from one phone call from a possible punter who said they would be in later everything was quiet until a little after two when the next client came through the door.

Ray, as he introduced himself, was in his fifties, overweight, unshaven with longish grey hair and judging by his appearance in need of a shower.

He paid the massage fee and followed me through to the bedroom.

"What would you like today?" I asked trying to sound as accommodating as I could.

"For you to get naked so I can fuck you up the arse." He leered at me.

I told him the price and, while he took out the cash, I stripped off the school uniform I still had on, Once I was down to just my stockings I knelt in front of a now naked Ray and took his dick in my hand.

Wrinkling my nose and resisting the urge to gag I pumped his shaft a few times before lowering my mouth over it. The overpowering scent of body odour filled my nostrils while I tasted the bitter tang of stale piss on my tongue.

"Uuummnnghh... Nnnggghhmm... Uuurrkkkkkk!" I sucked on his prick, washing it with my spit and trying to ignore the smell.

Several times I almost gagged and retched but somehow, I kept myself focused, ignoring the poor hygiene of my latest punter.

"You got some lube? I want your arsehole." He groaned after about ten minutes of me pleasuring him orally.

Gratefully I let him slip out of my mouth and reached for the bottle of lubricant as I got to my feet.

"Put plenty on my arsehole." I instructed him as I gave him the bottle before turning and bending across the bed.

I shuddered as he dribbled the cold lubricant onto my backside and, using one finger, he started to massage the oil into my anus.

"Ow, gently babe." I flinched as he wormed his digit deeper into my rectum massaging the lube around my dark puckered hole before pulling it out.

Feeling the pressure of his cockhead against my anal ring I twisted back to glare at him, closing my legs and standing up straight, "Condom!"

"Oh yeah sorry." He clearly wasn't but I waited until he had properly sheathed his manhood before assuming my position again.

Bent over my two blonde bunches hung down brushing the bed as I gripped the sheet with my fingers, biting my lower lip when I felt the swollen cockhead press against my slick arsehole.

"Oh fuck... gently, go fucking gently." I gasped feeling my sphincter muscles stretch to accommodate his girth.

Gritting my teeth as he pushed hard forcing his shaft up my back passage, the thick cock burrowing into my rubbery bowels.

"Shit, shit... it fucking hurts!" I whimpered as the last inches slid up my bum.

Slowly we settled into a rhythm, Ray sliding his length into my rectum while I pushed back, urging him deeper. Neither of us spoke, the only noise was the soft grunting we both made as his shaft buggered my arse.

12