Still On The Game Ch. 04: Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heady mixture of pain and pleasure felt sublime as he sodomized me, his thrusts gradually becoming harder and longer. Inevitably I could feel his intensity growing as the tightness of my anal muscles gripping his cock brought him closer to climax.

As he buggered me, I could feel the sensations becoming overwhelming for me, an orgasm building my belly despite his obnoxious odour still occasionally reaching my nostrils.

"Oh... fuck yes, fuck, just do it." I groaned as I felt him speeding up, the pleasure overcoming his self-control.

"Unghh... Arrghh... Unhhhh!" Behind me he grunted loudly, hammering his phallus into my bottom.

"Oh yes, fuck my arse, fuck it hard." I thought I could feel his cock swell as I moaned with pleasure.

His thrusting became frantic, each stroke faster and deeper. It felt as if I was being split in two on his erection.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." I swore and grunted in time with each thrust. "Fuck, yes, fuck, do it, do my arse."

He grabbed my tits and pulled me back, driving his length even deeper up me, the hard rod throbbing in my rear as it pumped his cum into the latex sheath. Desperate to finish I reached under my body and rubbed a finger around my clit.

"Oh shit... shit... I'm gonna cuuuummmmmmmmmm!" I squealed jerking violently, my arsehole clenching on his hard prick.

The overpowering sensations spreading out from my clitoris and my buggered rectum were all I needed and my own climax swelled and broke through my resistance just as Ray's final desperate thrusts shot his sperm into the teat at the end of the condom.

We were both finished, Ray laying across my back and groping my tits as he murmured in my ear, "That was fucking incredible."

Easing out of my gaping arsehole he stood up and, removing the rubber, started to gather up his clothes to get dressed. Wincing slightly from the pain in my bottom I followed suit, finding my bra and knickers and slipping them on while staying well away from the malodourous Ray.

"Jesus he really did stink." I told Liam and Grant when he finally left, "I should have charged him more."

Grant smiled, "You have one more coming in at half three for a full girlfriend experience."

Fortunately, my three-thirty proved to be totally average in every way imaginable. He was a shy, nervous twenty-something and I was easily able to control the situation. We kissed for a while as I let him fondle my breasts and finger me before I gave him a long, wet, sloppy blow-job.

With him hard and eager I got down on all fours so he could fuck me doggy style bringing me to another enjoyable climax before coming himself.

Once we had dressed, I escorted him to the door giving him a kiss on the cheek before he left.

"I'll lock up now." Grant told me as I returned to where he and my husband were waiting.

I looked hesitantly at Liam as Grant went to lock the door. "I have to accommodate Grant before we leave. I hope you don't mind?"

"Do what you have to do babe." He told me nonchalantly.

I took Grant's arm as he came back into the room, "Shall we?"

He glanced across at Liam, "You ok with me doing your missus?"

"Go right ahead. Enjoy." He grinned back.

"Have you had a black cock before?" Grant directed a question at me as we entered the bedroom.

"No, you'll be my first." I replied honestly.

Grant grinned, "Well your little white pussy is in for a real good time."

His arm went around my shoulders and he pulled me against him, kissing me firmly and blatantly groping my small tit.

"Nice. I've been waiting to get my hands on them." He relinquished my mouth for a moment but not my breast.

His words, the way he disregarded me, were like an aphrodisiac on me and I could feel the wetness growing between my thighs. He leaned in and kissed me again, my mouth opening and accepting his probing tongue, conveying my capitulation to doing whatever he wished.

He continued to kiss me, his hands wandering freely, groping my breasts, caressing between my legs and slowly stripping me. My bra was quickly disposed of allowing Grant to fondle my bare tits with his dark fingers, the contrast between my flesh and his only acting as a further stimulant to my already aroused body. Thick onyx digits found my nipples pulling and twisting the sensitive nubs, making me cry out with pleasure as he teased them into hardened peaks.

"Oh! .... Ohhh! .... Oh yes!" I shivered, my soft groans increasing in volume as he lowered his mouth to my chest.

A hand slid across the tops of my stockings, cupping my mound and lightly stroking along my already soaked slit through the wet gusset of my knickers. Automatically my thighs parted giving him easier access and allowing him to drag my panties aside and tease between my labia.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!" another low moan escaped my lips as Grant's finger pushed and wormed into my dripping pussy, my moisture flooding over his hand as he opened me up.

He continued to strip me dragging my panties down my legs while my own fingers fumbled at the buttons on his shirt, undoing it and pushing it back off his arms.

"Get on your knees. You need to suck some cock." Grant ordered as he pulled his digit from my hairless mound.

His words sent a shiver of pleasure through me and I quickly obeyed, dropping down before him and unzipping his pants. I pulled them down and off before turning my attention to his boxer shorts, tenting out at the front with a substantial bulge.

Slowly I drew them down, pulling them outwards so his dick could spring free.

"Oh my god! Its huge!" I exclaimed excitedly as the solid charcoal black pole bounced out almost hitting me in the face.

My first black cock was bigger than anything I had experienced before with a thick vein running down its length. The smooth foreskin was tightly stretched over the big, thick, mushroom cockhead that already had precum leaking out of it.

"All for you babe." Grant grinned down at me, "Your very first black dick."

My fingers grasped the swollen ebony shaft, unable to fit fully around its thick girth, and began to pump along it, stroking from just under the crown down to the root and up again. I could feel the vein pulsing against my soft white palm as I looked up at him, and wanked his massive pole.

"I told you to suck it girl, not fucking play with it." he grinned down at me.

I looked down at the impressive shaft in my hand, my mouth salivating at the thought of tasting it, its musky scent filling my nostrils, and lowered my mouth to brush against the purplish tip.

"Mmmmmmm ... hhhmmmmm." My tongue flicked out, trailing around the bulb and smearing spit all across it.

"Better but I said suck!" his fingers grabbed me by my hair and pressed my lips onto his prick.

I resisted for a moment continuing to use my tongue, licking the glistening onyx cockhead. Tasting the precum on it which made my pussy release more fuck juices.

"Take it in your pretty white mouth." Grant pulled me towards his cock more forcefully.

"Ummmnnghmmmmmm!" I gagged slightly, mouth opening wide and taking the big, thick, mushroom cockhead between my lips.

I listened to him groan as my mouth engulfed his hard, dark meat, taking half his solid length in deep and sucking hungrily on it.

Oh damn...that's it...that's it...take it all." he groaned, roughly shoving more of his hard rod between my lips making me gag on the thick black pole as it went down my throat.

Sputtering and spitting I pulled back keeping just the tip of the flaring, big bulb resting between my lips. Looking down at me with lust filled eyes Grant thrust his cock into my mouth again but a little more gently this time.

"That's it, baby...that so good around my black dick...play with my balls." he slowly sawed his dick in and out of my mouth, gently fucking it while I caressed his shaven black balls with one hand.

My left hand was wrapped around his dark rod, diamond engagement ring and gold wedding band clearly visible, as my head bobbed steadily.

Working my lips down and up on his length, coating it with spit, I could feel the mushroom bulb press against the back of my mouth as I struggled to take it deeper and please him. But try as I may I was only able to swallow about half of the thick ebony shaft and most of that was the enormous cockhead. Gently Grant started face fucking me, fingers twisted in my hair,

"Fuck girl... you like sucking cock." he said smugly as he continued thrusting into my mouth, using it like a fuck hole.

After three or four minutes of using me this way he reluctantly pulled his spit covered shaft out from between my lips, "I need to fuck you now Katie... you ready?"

I looked up at him, nodding and licking my lips, tasting the remnants of his precum on them before laying back on the bed as Grant reached for a condom.

"It's ok, you can fuck me bareback if you want." I blurted out suddenly.

"This gets better and better" Grant turned back to me, stroking his magnificent black pole as he prepared to mate with me, "Now spread your legs baby...show me your me your married white pussy."

Obediently, my stockinged thighs parted as Grant mounted me.

"You want it in you now? Don't you?" he asked as he rubbed his cockhead on my glistening, tumescent pussy lips.

I nodded, submissively looking up at him.

"Tell me then. You ain't getting it till you tell me what you really want." he demanded, holding back from entering me.

Biting my lower lip, I stifled a gasp, feeling the broad bulbous head press between my labia, teasing into the entrance to my cunt.

"Yes. Oh yes. Please, I want you to fuck me." I whispered so that Grant eased his cockhead in, forcing my pussy entrance to open around it.

"Oh! ... fuck ... fuck... it's inside me." I grimaced and looked between my thighs as the tip of his thick shaft speared my pink slit, "Take it slow please...you're too big."

With one hard savage thrust he bottomed out making me gasp out loud, throwing my legs out wide, as my pussy was completely filled. "Oh my god...oh my god... go slow baby...oh...fuck oh fuck."

"Damn girl...you're so fucking tight." Grant groaned as he pulled back and slammed his cock right back in.

He started fucking me hard, pounding into me relentlessly as I writhed and squirmed under him. The room echoed with the lewd noises of flesh hitting flesh and the squelching sound of his black rod slamming in and out of my sopping wet pussy. With my eyes closed and my mouth half open I moaned and grunted, my head thrashing from side to side as I was mercilessly fucked.

My pink pussy lips tightly wrapped themselves around his thick black cock, caressing it as it plunged into my cunt again and again, cushioning every stroke and making the experience more pleasurable for him.

"Fuck...this is one fine white pussy ...." Grant said breathlessly, his muscular black body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, his tight arse rising and falling between my spread-eagled stocking clad thighs.

Listening to Grant referring to me like a piece of meat made my belly tighten, sending ripples radiating through me which, combined with the hard, rough fucking I was receiving, was driving me closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh my god...oh my god ... oh shit.... shit ... I'm ... gonna... fucking... cuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm"" my voice rose to a high-pitched squeal, my body convulsing uncontrollably as the sensations exploded in a wave of sheer pleasure.

Grant continued to ride me, fucking me steadily through my orgasm until, spent, I lay trembling under him, panting for air.

Without giving me time to recover he pulled his hardness out of my cunt, the black shaft streaked with a viscous coating of creamy white pussy juices, and turned me over onto my hands and knees. I knelt, bent over with my face down against the mattress and my arse raised while my body quivered through the aftershocks.

"Oh god...baby, wait... please .... I need a moment." I begged, feeling utterly humiliated although my pussy tingled with anticipation.

Completely ignoring my pleas, Grant lined his cock with my gaping slit and with one hard savage thrust he bottomed out in me again.

Gasping, my head snapping up, eyes staring and groaned loudly as my cunt was filled again, "Oh my god...oh my god... go slow baby...oh...fuck it .... it's so deep!"

I was making meaningless noises now as Grant fucked me forcefully, his ebony pole driving up into my hole, his hips slapping my arse repeatedly. Within a minute I started cumming again as the feeling of release, of pleasure, coursed through my body.

"I'm cumming ...... I'm cumming ....... Fuck, oh fuck!" I howled, as I started ejaculating, eyes rolling back and my mouth open as I tried to catch my breath.

"Damn...cum on my cock... keep cumming... baby." Grant grunted as he kept pounding me.

I came again and then again and again as he continued to fuck me, using me like a piece of meat for his pleasure until, exhausted from the countless orgasm's, my arms gave way and I collapsed under him, my oozing pussy slipping off his erection.

"Fuck, I need to come Katie." Grant announced, "Where do you want it?"

I rolled onto my back spreading my legs, thighs glistening wetly, and bit my lower lip seductively as I looked up at him.

"In me. I want to feel you come inside me." I whispered hoarsely.

Grinning, Grant lowered himself between my open creamy thighs, rubbing his cockhead on my distended, reddened pussy lips.

"You sure want this baby... you really want my seed in your married white pussy?" he looked down at me.

Still biting my lower lip, I responded, "Yes, yes... I want to feel you come inside me."

Slowly he inserted his dark meat into my sloppy, wet hole, at the same time locking lips with me. I kissed him back running my hands all over his back and grabbed his arse pulling him deep into me.

"Yeah, that's it...you like my black meat...take it all...just take it...your husband wants you take all of this black dick." He whispered cockily into my ear and again kissed me passionately.

All the resistance was gone from me as I welcomed his invading tongue into my mouth, sucking on it hungrily.

Grant had been going at it for too long and just used my cunt for his release, coming with a loud grunt, driving his thick black cock deep inside me and pumping copious amounts of his black baby making seed into my belly.

Feeling him ejaculate into me I came again, nails digging into his arse and shrieking with delight as my pussy clenched around Grant's gushing shaft.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes... come in meeeeeeeeeeee!" I squealed as I orgasmed one final time.

Grant just lay on top of me for a couple of minutes as his prick slowly deflated and we started to breathe normally again. Then he kissed me one final time before slowly easing his softening dick out of my gaping slit, a thick pearly white dribble of sperm leaking out of me and running down my arse crack as he withdrew.

Empty, I lay there for a while, legs spread wide, as Grant dressed and went back outside to where my husband was waiting.

Once he was gone, I slowly got up wondering how my husband was going to react to the fact I had let Grant fuck me bareback and cum in me.

12