Still On The Game Ch. 05: Outcall

Story Info
Katie does her first outcall from the brothel.
5.4k words
4.52
16.9k
13
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Grant had gone, I slowly got up wondering how my husband was going to react to the fact I had let him fuck me bareback and cum inside me.

Getting dressed I tried to understand my motives for doing what I had done but no matter which way I considered it I didn't come to any real conclusions. All I could put it down to was the fact I had just gotten carried away with my first experience of a big, hard, black cock.

When we left I gave Grant a rather shy goodbye, not wanting to look him directly in the eye, feeling more than a little embarrassed by what I had let him do to me.

It was on the drive home that I finally confessed my indiscretion to my husband fully expecting him to blow his top at me. However, much to my amazement, he took it all very calmly and even told me that he found the idea of Grant coming inside me a real turn on.

"You mean you don't mind that I've got his cum dripping out of me?" I was quite incredulous.

He grinned, "Not at all. It's a pretty erotic thought to be honest."

I was totally dumbfounded. It went against everything we had talked about when I first started on the game.

Arriving at our house I had barely set foot inside our front door when Liam grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the staircase.

"Get your arse into the bedroom." He told me sternly.

I took one look at him and, giggling, I quickly started up the stairs with my husband close behind.

Reaching our bed just before him I lay back on it, looking submissively up at him, as I unfastened my jeans. Without pausing Liam grabbed hold of them, as I lifted my bottom, tugging them down my legs along with my panties before pulling them off from around my feet.

Naked from the waist down now I coyly bit my lower lip and slowly spread my legs apart giving him his first sight of my pussy, still slick and glistening, as Grant's semen oozed out of it.

"Oh fuck, Katie... that's got to be the most erotic thing I think I've ever seen." He whispered hoarsely, staring at my puffy pink slit.

"Then come and fuck me. I need you to re-claim me." my voice was trembling as I told him what I wanted.

As quickly as he could Liam stripped off his own jeans, his cock already jutting out firm and erect from his groin, and lowered himself between my splayed thighs.

"Fuck yes... yes, fuck me just fuck me!" I groaned urgently as my husband entered me, his cock sliding easily into my well juiced fuck hole in a single firm thrust.

With his prick fully sheathed in me he pressed his lips to mine, our mouths merging in a deep passionate kiss, before beginning to slowly work his dick in and out of me. The pumping movement of his shaft lubricated by the remains of Grant's sperm that was still coating my vaginal walls.

Gradually Liam's tempo increased, his strokes getting faster and deeper, until his hard length was literally pistoning in and out of my dripping cunt while I lay under him my legs spread wide.

"Aaaahhhh... yes, yes... fuck me... fuck meeeeee!" my hands clung to his arms as he thrust in harder and harder, his hips loudly slapping against mine.

His arse rose and fell steadily between my splayed thighs making the bed creak in time with every stroke he made as he drove his shaft deep into me. His weight pressing me down, forcing my slender legs further apart as he fucked me.

I was so close to my apex now, moaning with pleasure as my orgasm started to engulf me, my body squirming and writhing under his.

"Oh yes, yes, I'm going to cum! Ohhhh! Fuck, fuck! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Harder! Yes! I'm cuuummmmmiinngggggggg!" Shrieking and thrashing I came hard.

Surrendering to the waves of ecstasy my body jerked against his, spasming uncontrollably as I climaxed, my vaginal muscles clenching tight on his throbbing shaft.

As I came my husband started cumming too, his hard cock pulsing inside me as he pumped another copious load of hot sperm deep into my, already cum slick fuck hole.

Completely satisfied we lay together on the bed for the next few minutes, kissing and holding each other, as we slowly recovered and got our breath back. Eventually I kissed him one last time and, reluctantly, got up to go and take a shower.

Later that evening, after I had cleaned myself up, I made us dinner before settling down to watch television and try to relax for an hour or two before going to bed. The problem with having nothing to occupy my mind was that I began to think about the fact I would have to face the loathsome Roger Morris the next morning at school.

I knew there was less than a week to go until the half term break but I also realised that, after fucking me at the brothel, my obnoxious head teacher would try to humiliate me at every possible opportunity during coming four days.

It was with a subdued manner that I entered the school gates on the Monday morning, my heart sinking even further when I saw Roger standing, smirking, at the main doors.

"Good morning Katie. I hope your Friday evening engagement went off satisfactorily." He leered at me as I walked past him, his eyes filled with undisguised lust.

"Morning. It was fine, thank you." I replied without stopping or even turning to look at him.

"I hope it was as pleasant as mine." He caught up and fell into step alongside me, "I had a really good time."

The blatantly salacious look that he gave me as he spoke made me cringe.

"If you'll excuse me Roger, I'm rather busy." I turned and walked quickly away from him.

A few steps later one of the other teachers caught up with me, "How do you put up with him, that was verging on sexual harassment?"

I shrugged, stopping outside my classroom door, "I ignore him as much as I can."

For most of the week I managed to stay out of Roger's way, although there were a couple of occasions when he caught up with me with no one else around and made wholly inappropriate comments.

The only time that he caused me any real distress was on the Tuesday afternoon, when I was alone in the store room and he quietly crept in behind me.

Shutting the door that I had left open he grabbed me and pushed me roughly up against the wall, shoving his hand all the way up my skirt, cupping my pussy through my knickers.

"Get the fuck off me Roger!" I deliberately kept my voice low as I tried to push him away.

"Aww c'mon Katie, you're a fucking whore. Let me have a feel." He groaned as he managed to hook my panties aside and worm a finger up inside me.

With one of my hands grasping his wrist I struggled to shove him away with the other but he was too strong. Squirming his digit around in my pussy he tried to kiss me as I turned my face aside. It was only because we heard voices in the corridor outside that he released me and stepped back.

Fortunately, no one came in and I hurriedly smoothed my skirt down and brushing by him opened the door.

"Don't you ever do that again you fucking arsehole." I told him angrily before storming off.

He just laughed as I hurried away, "See you at Kitten's baby." I heard from behind me.

I was at home on the Wednesday evening, anticipating my last day at work before the mid-term break, when I got a call from Stefan, the brothel owner.

"Hello." I answered my mobile phone.

"Hi Katie."

"Hello Stefan, what's up?" my response to his greeting was cautious.

"Are you at work Friday? The daytime I mean?"

"No not during the day but I'm there in the evening. Aren't I?" I was expecting to be working the Friday night but as school broke up for the week's holiday on the Thursday, I knew I had the day free.

"Would you be willing to swap around a bit? Do an outcall on Friday afternoon and work Saturday night instead of Friday? It will pay very well."

"Umm... I don't know. I'm not sure what my husband would say." I answered trying not to sound too unenthusiastic.

"OK, well ask him. The Friday pays a grand and it will be from midday until 5 o'clock, just like a shift really. It's taking care of one guy."

"Let me talk to him and call you back in a while." I offered, a thousand pounds was a lot of money and a week ago I would have expected Liam to say no but after Sunday, and his acceptance of Grant cumming in me, I wasn't so sure.

Ending the call, I went to discuss Stefan's request with my husband.

Liam left the final decision up to me but he did suggest I should know a bit more about where I would be and who I would be with. However, we were both agreed that a thousand pounds was a lot of money to just turn down without a good reason.

Calling Stefan back I told him I was certainly considering doing the outcall but asked for a little more information before I made my final decision.

He seemed happy with this and explained that the job was for a very special friend of a friend. Apparently, Lenny, the man I would be seeing was being released from prison on the Friday morning. He would be staying in a hotel room on the Friday night and the plan was for a girl to be waiting in the room when he got there. She would stay for the afternoon as a welcome out gift from his friends.

The answer left me a little worried that my punter might be violent but Stefan assured me that he wasn't. He had just done a 10-year stretch for robbery and, obviously, hadn't had a woman in that time.

Hesitantly I agreed to do it, taking down all the details as he relayed them to me. The most important thing, he stressed, was to be waiting in the room for Lenny when he got there at around midday on the Friday.

I spent all of Thursday in a state of anxious anticipation and even a couple of Roger's insidious sexual comments failed to bother me, I was so preoccupied. Fortunately, the children were all enjoying pre-break activities and I didn't have a lot of teaching to do.

It was with an overwhelming sense of relief that I was able to leave school, and Roger Morris, behind at the end of the day and head home for the well needed half-term break.

That evening I packed my bag with everything I thought I might need, and more, before I turned in for a reasonably early night guessing that I might not get a lot of rest on the Friday.

Waking early, I got up and made myself coffee before heading up to the bathroom to shower, taking some time to shave my mound making sure it was free of any unsightly stubble.

Liam was awake and sitting up in bed when I returned to the bedroom.

"You ok hon?" he asked.

I nodded, "As ok as I can be, I just need to get myself ready and get on with the day I think."

"Sure." Was all he said as he got up and kissed me, before going down to the kitchen to make his own drink while I started on the rest of my preparations.

Make-up was first. My false eyelashes were glued on and then coated with a heavy layer of black mascara. Once that was done, I applied a deep red eyeshadow followed by foundation and lip gloss. For nine o'clock in the morning it looked way over the top and clearly presented me as the whore I was about to become once again.

I didn't worry about my outfit, just selecting jeans and a casual top, knowing I would be changing into something far more suitable as soon as I was in the room.

A slice of toast and another coffee helped settle my nerves a little more before Liam and I left for the hotel just after ten o'clock.

He dropped me off in the car park and I slipped out of the car, kissing him goodbye, before strolling up to the entrance. Walking through the hotel foyer several men openly stared at me making me feel incredibly self-conscious at being so heavily made-up at that time of the day.

"Hi, I'm Sara. I'm here to collect the key to Mr McCarthy's room." I asked the girl on reception, nervously wondering if she would give me the pass card.

The immaculately presented young woman behind the desk looked up and I could see her arrogantly form an opinion of me.

"Oh yes. Here we are. Room 4025." She rummaged at her work station for a moment, obviously checking that I was expected, then handed me the plastic room key.

"Enjoy your stay... madam." I could feel the sarcasm dripping from her words as I walked away and the feeling of humiliation it gave me made my stomach churn.

Taking the lift, I ascended to the fourth floor and walked the short distance along the carpeted corridor to room 4025. The pass key let me into a well-appointed suite containing a large double bed, sofa, mini-bar as well as a table and chairs.

I still had at least a half-hour before Lenny, my punter, was due to arrive so I took a minute or two to explore the room before changing out of my day clothes. Feeling a little anxious I opened the bar and poured myself a gin and tonic from the small fridge, just to help settle my nerves before undressing.

Once I had stripped off and folded up my day clothes I rolled my black stockings up my legs, attaching them to the clasps on my purple and black suspender belt. A matching thong and bra were the only other things I intended to wear while my 4" strappy black stiletto heels completed my outfit.

A made a last check of my make-up in the mirror and then reclined on the bed, sipping my drink, waiting the last ten minutes or so for my client to finally arrive.

It was just after twelve when the hotel room door swung open and Lenny McCarthy finally walked in.

In his early fifties he had cropped steel grey hair and stood around six feet tall. I could tell from just looking at him he was well muscled for his age, probably from spending a lot of time in the prison gym. His eyes were his most startling feature though, a very pale blue they glinted with a sparkle that belied his years.

"Fuck me, when they said there was gonna be a surprise waiting for me, I didn't expect this." He stood inside the door and looked me up and down.

"Hi. I'm Sara." I told him, biting my lower lip coyly as I spoke.

He dropped his small holdall and shrugged off his jacket, both of them falling to the floor, without taking his eyes off me.

"I'd say you were fucking gorgeous." He grinned, "But I'll call you Sara if you prefer."

I giggled and pushed myself up off the bed to walk over to him.

Standing on tiptoe I slipped my arms around his neck and dragged his mouth down to meet mine in our first kiss. He slid his arms around me and pulled me against him, hungrily pushing his tongue between my lips and savouring me for several long moments.

Our lips separated and I dropped one hand down to the front of his pants to gently squeeze the bulge already tenting them out. My fingers tracing the outline of what appeared to be a substantial cock through the denim of his jeans.

"Mmmm, I'd say someone's pleased to see me." I giggled again.

He kissed me again, passionately this time, my arms encircling his neck once again as his hand slid between us to cup my small firm breast. Rolling my nipple through the thin material of my bra he made me gasp as the nub hardened and throbbed with his touch.

Then, suddenly, he let go and almost effortlessly scooped me up in his arms to carry me to the bed.

I sat up as he placed me down, extending my arms behind myself to unhook my bra, letting it slip away and expose my modest, pert tits as I watched him, standing in front of me and unbuttoning his shirt.

Lifting my bum, I quickly slid my thong down my stockinged legs to my feet, untangling it and throwing it aside before reaching for the zipper on his jeans. Pushing his hands away I took over the task of undressing him, tugging open his belt and dragging down the zip.

"Nice." I looked up at him as I pulled his pants down to free his generous shaft into my small hand, my eager fingers curling around it.

Slowly I stroked my fist back and forth along his hard length several times, before lowering my head and taking the first few inches into my warm mouth.

"Fucking hell, yes!" Lenny gasped above me as my lips tightened around his solid girth.

I kept my eyes fixed on his as I began to bob my head, working my mouth down and up on his dick, eventually taking it all the way in until the crown probed my throat.

"Nnnggghhmmm... Hhhhmmmm... Uuuummmmm!" I slurped greedily, trying not to choke while I covered his thick shaft with my saliva as I pleasured it.

One of my hands cradled his balls while my mouth flexed around his prick, my tongue flattening under it as I took it deeper the head sliding towards my throat.

"Ah fuck... fuck... stop, I need to fuck you." He groaned stepping back so his manhood slipped out from between my lips.

Grinning I wiped the drool from my mouth and reached for my bag at the bedside, taking out a foil packet and ripping it open. Lenny stood and watched while I clumsily rolled the condom over his engorged phallus, stretching it all the way down to the root.

"I hope you have plenty of those. You're going to need them." He laughed watching my inelegant attempt to slip the contraceptive sheath over his erection.

I giggled again and wantonly lay back on the bed.

"I have plenty." I said sexily as I spread my legs apart to expose my shaven pink slit to his gaze, "But now I want you to fuck me for the first time."

He stood for a moment staring at my pussy, "It's been a long time since I last saw one of those."

Biting my bottom lip, I wiggled my fingers invitingly up at him, "Well I'm sure it won't be the last time you see mine today."

He didn't need a second invitation and, kicking his jeans away from around his feet, he lowered himself between my thighs nudging his cockhead between my moist labia.

"Jesus, I've dreamt about this." He whispered as he slowly entered me, his generous cock stretching my juicy cunt open as it slid up into me.

Pushing my hips upward to urge him all the inside me I drew my knees back and spread my legs wider giving him complete access to my sex. It was immediately obvious that Lenny wasn't going to last very long, at least not the first time. His urgent, frantic thrusts were deep and spasmodic as he pistoned his hard shaft into my pussy, his arse pumping furiously up and down between my spreadeagled, stockinged thighs.

"Oh yes do it... do it to me... just come for me baby!" I moaned, my slender frame writhing under the grunting form of a man old enough to be my father.

He slammed into me three or four more times, burying his length as deep as he could on the final stroke, his prick pulsing furiously in my cunt as it spewed his seed into the latex sheath.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck.... aaahhhhhhh... yessssssssss!" he cried out loudly as he came, his body shuddering through his ejaculation.

Bracing himself on his arms Lenny looked down at me, gasping for breath, then leaned in to kiss me before rolling off me.

"Fuck I needed that!"

"You want a beer lover?" I asked propping myself on my elbow to look across at him.

"That would be great." He lay back and smiled as I got up and went across to the mini-bar.

Taking the top of a bottle of beer for him I poured myself another gin and tonic. Then taking our drinks back I joined him on the bed, snuggling in to his naked body as he put his arm around me.

"So, are you married Sara?" he took hold of my left hand and raised it upwards showing my rings to me.

"Yes. Yes, I am. You?" I replied, my fingers gently caressing his flaccid dick, noting he had already removed the condom..

He paused momentarily before continuing, "I was once. Not anymore though, she couldn't handle me doing time."

"What did you go down for?" I regretted asking it as soon as the words left my mouth.

There was no answer to my question, instead he asked me, "Does your old man know you turn tricks?"

I nodded, "Yes he does."

"My old lady was on the game to, on and off for quite a few years. Made a decent living out of it." he casually informed me.

My eyes opened wider as I gazed up at him, "You didn't mind other guys fucking her?"

12