Still On The Game Ch. 05: Outcall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, she liked the sex and we both liked the money. Besides it was a turn on knowing she was getting it off all those blokes."

I giggled, "You sound a bit like my husband then."

"Guess so." He groaned quietly as his manhood started to respond to my touch.

Wrapping my fingers around his slowly hardening rod I gently began to wank it, sliding my hand back and forth, enjoying the reaction I was getting. Lenny was obviously appreciating it to as his fingers started to play with my sensitive nipples. He pulled me round to kiss me again, his tongue darting into my mouth as I wrapped my arms about his neck, offering myself to him.

"Shit I think I need another one of your rubbers." He groaned into my mouth.

Reluctantly tearing my lips away from his I retrieved another condom from my bag and watched as he opened the packet and rolled this one on himself.

With his dick properly sheathed he smiled back at me, "Why don't you climb on and take a ride."

I straddled him, staring into his eyes as I reached down to take hold of his throbbing erection, guiding the bulbous cockhead against my wet entrance. Easing myself down I felt his prick open me up again as it slipped into my vagina, impaling me.

"Ahhhh! Yes... fuck, yes... oh god." My head fell back, blonde hair tumbling across my shoulders, as I took his full length.

Lenny ran his hands up my slender body to my chest, groping my perky little breasts and rolling the nipples, making me start squirming on his shaft. My hips gyrating, lifting and falling, pumping my dripping pussy eagerly onto his rampant cock.

"Oh god, oh shit... shit... I...I..." grunting and groaning I rode him vigorously, my orgasm building rapidly in my body.

Beneath me Lenny thrust upwards, spearing my cunt repeatedly as I jerked towards my climax. His hands mauling my tits and tormenting the swollen sensitive buds.

"Ah... Ahhh... Yesssss.... I'm gonna.... Cuuuummmmmmmm!" I cried out as I ground my cunt onto his hard pole, my whole body spasming as my climax ripped through me.

"That's my girl... cum for me baby!" he urged as he watched me come on his cock.

Letting me shudder to a halt, panting breathlessly, Lenny rolled me over onto my back positioning my stockinged legs up on his shoulders as he started to fuck me again. Pinned under him all I could do was squeal, my fingers clutching the bedcovers as he hammered his hard length into my dripping fuck hole.

"Oh god... don't stop... please don't stop... aaahhhhhhh!" staring up into his eyes as he used me, I screamed with pleasure.

"Unhhh... Unghhh... fuck, oh fuck, here.... It.... comes!" above me he grunted as he lost control burying his prick in me as he convulsed, emptying his balls for the second time.

"Yesssssssssssssss... oh yessssssssssssss!" I shrieked with delight as I came again, my vaginal muscles contracting around his phallus as it erupted inside me.

Letting my legs drop to the bed Len collapsed on top of me, the pair of us gasping for air as we came down from our shared ecstasy.

"Fuck me, you have to be one of the best fucks I've ever had." He rolled off me and sat up reaching for his beer.

We lay on the bed together finishing our drinks and just talking. Lenny hadn't really spent any time with a woman for the last ten years and was just as happy to talk to me as he was to fuck me.

"You hungry?" he asked after a few minutes.

I admitted that I was and he suggested we order room service.

"Don't go to all that expense." I told him.

Len laughed, "I ain't paying for all this, for you. This is a welcome home gift from the boys I didn't grass on."

With that settled we chose from the menu and he phoned down an order.

"Half an hour." Putting the phone down he gave me an update on how long we would have to wait,

Unfastening my stockings, I clambered off the bed, "In that case I'll take a quick shower."

Given that we had a wait for our food Lenny decided that he would join me. We didn't have time for sex even if he had wanted to have me again but we did wash each other and by the time there was a knock at the door he was definitely showing interest again.

Wrapping a towel around his waist Len answered the door while I remained hidden in the bathroom. However, judging by my underwear lying scattered around the room it must have been obvious to whoever brought the order that he had a girl in with him.

"So, have you got time for another go?" Lenny asked as we sat in the nude eating our late lunch.

"Mmhhmm." I nodded, "I'm booked till five o'clock but I'm not a clock watcher."

"Great." Lenny put his plate aside, "Shall we?"

Playing coy I let him lead me back to the bed and pull me down next to him. Immediately he started to kiss me, his hands wandering straight to my firm little tits while I reached for his dick.

Kissing along my neck and then down my body he began to suckle on my nipples, teasing the hard peaks into even firmer throbbing points. At the same time his hand slid between my thighs, his finger probing between my lower lips and into my slit.

"Mmmmm... yes, just like that." My legs opened automatically as my fingers twisted in his hair.

Adding a second digit into my pussy only aroused me even further, my hips bucking against his hand as I moaned softly.

I was getting close to my apex when he withdrew his fingers from my slick cunt, making me groan with disappointment, and rolled a condom onto his prick.

"Get on your hands and knees." He told me as he guided me into position, shuffling up behind me to nudge his cockhead between my labia.

Biting my lower lip, I waited as he teased me, slipping the first inch or so of his hard rod in and out of my dripping entrance.

"Please... fuck me. I want to feel you inside me." Softly pleading with him I pushed back trying to urge his dick into me.

Lenny kept me on edge for the next couple of minutes, rubbing the tip of his manhood against my clit and then between my lips, until I was almost screaming with frustration.

Then without warning he drove his shaft all the way up into my pussy.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh... fuck, yesssssssssssssss!" my head snapped up, my eyes wide, as he speared my cunt with his hard cock.

His hands grasped my hips, pulling me back onto him as he thrust his length between my puffy labia, deep into my compliant body.

He quickly settled into a rhythm, pumping every inch of his hard prick into me, his hips slapping my arse while he gripped my hips tightly. Underneath me my perky little breasts jiggled with every stroke, my nipples standing out like pencil erasers from the puckered areola.

Again, and again his solid organ penetrated me, fanning the embers of yet another orgasm in my belly as he fucked me steadily.

"Oh fuck... fuck I'm gonna cuuuuuummmmmmm!" I moaned as the sensations finally overwhelmed me.

Increasing the tempo of his thrusts he grabbed my hair, wrapping it in his fist and yanking my head back so my spine arched. As I took his ferocious pounding, I could feel my juices oozing out around the base of his cock and running down the inside of my thighs

"Oh god... oh shit... yes, yes... fuck meeeeeee!" I squealed with delight as he pistoned his shaft into my body.

"Ungh... unhhh... aahhhh... unhhhh... yes, oh yes, oh fuck." Lenny drove in hard, burying his length inside me, once again spurting his seed into the contraceptive sheath covering his dick.

"Fuck, oh fuck.... I'm... cuuuummmmmiinggggggggg!" I screamed, my whole body tensing as I came again, my climax sending huge waves of ecstasy radiating out through my body.

For the next couple of minutes, I knelt on the bed, trembling violently as the aftershocks of my orgasm radiated through me. I didn't even move when Lenny eventually withdrew his softening prick from my gaping, dripping slit.

"Jesus, you've worn me out." He gasped breathlessly as he collapsed onto his back alongside me.

"Wow!" was all I could manage to reply as I rolled over and snuggled up against him.

Neither of us spoke for a while. He slipped an arm around me and pulled me tightly to his side as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Taking the comfortable silence as an opportunity to think I let my mind wander over the events of the last few hours.

Lenny had been fun. A far nicer punter than I originally imagined he might be after I found out he had just been released from prison. The sex had been fantastic. He was an excellent and considerate lover and I had come several times during the afternoon.

Yet something was missing.

It didn't need a genius to tell me what it was. I hadn't felt humiliated or degraded throughout my time with him. Although I had been well paid to make sure he had a great time it wasn't enough to satisfy my own craving to feel indignity and shame.

Laying there cuddled up I could feel myself starting to doze off so I got up off the bed, not wanting to fall asleep and overstay my time by any more than I already had.

A little reluctantly I started to get dressed, pausing briefly to text my husband to come and get me, while my punter lay back naked on his bed watching me.

"You going?"

I glanced at him, "Yes, time was up a while ago."

"So, if I come over to Kitten's I'll find you there?" he asked as I packed my underwear back into my bag.

"Mmhhmm, that's about it." I gave him a smile.

"No special arrangements then?" his wink told me he was being cheeky.

"No, no special arrangements. I'm very happily married hon." I grinned back, "Sorry."

I went across to the bed and kissed his cheek, "Maybe I'll see you sometime."

"Maybe." He replied, "You never know.".

And with that I opened the door and walked out into the hallway, taking the lift down to the hotel foyer before exiting to the car park to meet Liam.


12