Still On The Game Ch. 06: Saturday night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leered at me, "On your back and just lift your skirt up."

Laying back on the edge of the bed I hitched up my skirt and opened my legs as I watched him rip open a foil packet and roll a rubber over his prick. With his dick covered he shuffled between my thighs and dropped on top of me, guiding his cock into my slit.

"Unhhhhhhhh.... Fuck!" I groaned as his thick shaft slid between my puffy labia and slowly penetrated me.

Taking a few easy strokes, he quickly settled into a steady rhythm and started to piston his hard length deep into my wet hole.

"Fuck... oh yeah... what school do you go to?" he grunted, obviously wanting me to role play for him.

"Unhh... the... ahhh... the... the local c... comprehensive." I gasped breathlessly as he continued to pound away at me, his rigid shaft splitting me wide open.

In no hurry to cum he fucked me steadily, his weight pressing my legs wider and I drew my knees back, giving him unobstructed access to my sex.

Again, and again, he drove his erection into my pussy, my juices squelching out around the root of his manhood. The feel of his shaft against my sensitive inner walls sending little jolts of pleasure radiating through me.

"Yes... oh yes... yes, yes... ahhh yessssss!" bucking and writhing under his obese form I felt the stirrings of my orgasm beginning deep in my core.

Staring down at me as he screwed me his eyes reflected his lust, "You dirty little schoolgirl slut, you love it, don't you?"

Beneath him, I squirmed responding to his question, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear, "Yeah... I do. I love a hard cock in my slutty little pussy!"

He was slamming hard into me now, his fingers gripping my arse as acted out his fantasy. The bedsprings creaking loudly in protest at the robust fucking I was receiving, every stroke of his prick making them squeak.

"Uhhh... uhhh... take it... take it all... you fucking little scrubber." His voice rasped in my ear as he thrust into me.

I shuddered uncontrollably, jerking against him as the sensations inside me reached their zenith, "Oh yes... yes... I'm... aaahh... I'm... c... c... cummmmmiiinnnngggggg!"

"Aaahhhhh... fuckkkkkk.... Aaahhhhhhh!" grunting with the effort he rammed frenziedly into me, his body spasming as he emptied his balls, just the contraceptive sheath preventing him from filling my belly with his semen.

Gasping, he collapsed on top of me, his weight almost crushing me against the soiled mattress until, a minute or so later he regained his breath sufficiently to roll off me.

"That was fucking amazing." He wheezed, laying on the bed, "I'll be having you again."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I sat up smoothing my little skirt down before reaching for my knickers.

Grinning he got up and started to dress, "To right I did darling."

Waiting, I sat on the bed, until he had gone before stripping out of my schoolgirl outfit, leaving just my underwear and stockings on for my next customer.

The following two punters were completely ordinary. One wanted oral sex, and came in my mouth, while the other just wanted to sodomise me. Although neither came close to making me cum, I was left feeling totally degraded and thoroughly used and also on the plus side I had made over £600.

I was sitting, perched on the edge of the bed, wearing just my stockings, suspender belt and stilettos when the next customer came in. The sound of the door opening and then closing made me look up and despite the dim lighting I knew immediately who it was.

"Hello Daddy." I said softly as I stood up and took a couple of paces towards my father.

The look of shock on his face was clearly apparent although it was a second or two before he actually spoke, "What the fuck...! Katie! What are you doing here?"

I moved a step closer to him, fully aware that I was virtually naked in front of him but without making any attempt to cover myself as his eyes travelled up and down my body.

"Isn't that obvious daddy, I'm a whore, I work here." I giggled as I ran a finger lightly down his chest.

"Katie. What are you doing... you... you're... naked." He stammered suddenly realising that I had very little on.

Starting at the top I began to undo his shirt buttons, working my way down one at a time.

"Don't you like my body?" I pouted, taking one of his hands and placing it on my breast.

He fondled my tit for a moment, pinching the nipple before snatching his hand away, "No stop Katie, this is... wrong."

I giggled but this time when I put his hand back on my chest and held it there, he cupped and squeezed my breast, automatically rolling the hard bud in his fingers.

"But it feels so right doesn't it, daddy? You like feeling my tits, don't you?" I whispered sexily.

"Oh fuck, Katie, they're.... they're perfect." Gently mauling my breast, he gasped quietly, this time making no attempt to pull his hand away from the small fleshy mound.

Letting him grope me I finished unbuttoning his shirt and then dropped my fingers to his belt as his free hand came up to fondle my other tit.

We stood for a minute, face to face, his fingers caressing my breasts and teasing my nipples until they stood out like erasers on the end of a pencil while I ran my digits over his chest.

"Do you like them daddy? Do you like my tits?" I managed to groan softly as I succumbed to the sensation's he was arousing in me.

"Yes Katie, yes I love them." He whispered, continuing to fondle my small breasts.

As much as I was enjoying having him play with my chest I wanted more and I slid down his body so that I was on my knees before him. His trousers were already unfastened so I simply drew them down his thighs, along with his shorts, allowing his cock to spring free.

"Oh Katie, this is so wrong." He told me huskily as my fingers closed around his dick, lightly caressing along its hard length.

I looked up at him, coyly biting my lower lip, "Do you want me to stop daddy?"

He swallowed hard and shook his head, "N... n... n... no, don't stop baby. Don't stop."

Continuing to wank his firm shaft, I giggled and lowered my head, flicking my tongue out to drool saliva onto his cockhead before sliding my mouth onto his prick.

"Mmmmm... Ummmm... Nnnngghmm!" I sucked his cock in hungrily, wrapping my lips tight around it.

"Oh Jesus Christ, Katie... oh fuck Katie... Ahhhhhh!" standing above me he shuddered and gasped, his hand grabbing at my head.

My jaws opened wide to take his girth as I started to bob my head steadily, working my mouth back and forth along my father's hard throbbing pole. Listening to the little gasps of pleasure he was making as I greedily swallowed his cock, I slid a hand between my legs running a finger along my wet slit to tease my swollen clitoris.

"Nnnnnnhhmm... Hhhhrrrrrrrmmm!" I spluttered and almost gagged, taking his length in until the tip probed down my throat.

I could feel his body responding to my oral attentions and part of me wanted him to cum in my mouth, to taste his seed, but the bigger part wanted more.

"Are you going to fuck me daddy?" I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up, my big blue eyes gazing at him innocently.

He seemed at a loss for words, "I... err... No... yes... but it's...it's wrong."

"Please." I wheedled, "Please daddy I want to feel you inside me."

I stood up and took his hand drawing him towards the bed. Then leaving him standing there watching me I laid back and blatantly opened my legs wide giving him an unobstructed view of my well fucked hole, knowing he could see every detail even in the dim lighting of the room.

My father stood and stared between my thighs for what seemed like an eternity as I reclined on the bed, hardly daring to breathe, lightly running a finger between my puffy labia.

As I studied him, he seemed to come to a decision and hurriedly threw off his shirt and kicked away his pants to leave himself totally naked. My eyes drawn to his erection, glistening with my saliva and jutting substantially out from his crotch.

He didn't speak just reached out to take one of the contraceptives from the bowl.

"You won't need one of those, daddy." I told him softly.

He let it drop back into the bowl, "Are you sure princess?"

"Yes. I want you to cum in me." I held out my arms to him, inviting him to fuck me, "I want to feel your cock inside me."

With that he moved between my stockinged thighs, guiding his cockhead to my entrance as he mounted me. The head nudging between my labia and he paused, looking down into my eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you. Are you sure you want me to?" his voice was soft and loving as he spoke to me.

"More than anything daddy. I want you to fuck your little girl." My hands reached for him, pulling him to me.

"Aaaahhhhh... fuck, oh fuck... yessssssssssss!" I arched my back up off the bed as my father's penis, the same penis that had conceived me, was driven all the way up into my soaked vagina.

It was the most erotic, degrading and mortifying moment of my life and I knew as soon as he entered me that I would cum and cum very hard on his cock.

Bottoming out in me he pulled back then thrust in again, quickly settling into a unremitting rhythm, pistoning his prick into my wet and willing pussy. My legs were thrown out as wide as I could get them to give my father complete unobstructed access to my sex as he began to vigorously fuck me.

"Oh daddy, fuck me... fuck me daddy, harder... harder." I squealed and squirmed under him, my orgasm building rapidly.

The sex was indescribable, I felt every imaginable emotion as my father screwed me, steadily ramming his firm length between my puffy labia and up into my cunt.

"Shit, oh shit... I'm cumming daddeeeeeeeeeee!" my whole body convulsed, arching off the soiled mattress and pressing against his as I came for the first time.

He slowed his thrusts so he was barely moving leaving me to jerk and wriggle beneath him, my climax gradually abating.

"That was incredible daddy." I whispered gazing up lovingly into his eyes, "But I want you to cum in me."

"My turn now princess." He grinned lifting my legs and pushing them back so my thighs pressed to my breasts.

I opened my eyes wide, "Oh!"

It was all I managed to say as he began to pound away at me, slamming his dick into my pussy energetically and reviving the ripples of ecstasy that had almost dissipated within me.

"OH.... MY... GOD!" I started to shriek as he slammed his shaft all the way in to my hole, grinding himself against my clitoris every time he bottomed out.

"Oh fuck... oh Katie... oh, oh...!" above me he grunted, pinning me helplessly against the bed as he used me.

"Yes, yes... oh Dadddeeeeee.... I'm... cummmmmmiiiinngggggg!" my fingers clutched the sheet, knuckles whitening as I came again, my head thrashing from side to side whipping my hair across my face.

His thrusting was relentless now, his cock throbbing hotly inside of my dripping slit.

"Oh god Katie.... I'm gonna.... Cum.!" He groaned his own release rapidly approaching.

"Yes, oh yes... cum in me, daddy... cum in me, give me your baby." I came for a third time, my orgasm's merging together into one long explosion of pleasure.

"OH.... FUCKKKKKKKK!" he roared out loud, shuddering as he erupted inside me, his organ pulsing as he flooded my womb with a copious amount of his seed.

With his cock buried to the hilt in me he jerked uncontrollably, pumping out every last drop of his sperm into my belly before collapsing on top of me.

I held him against me, gasping for breath, the full implications of what we had just done filling my mind.

"That was amazing daddy. I love you." I caressed his back enjoying the feel of his prick slowly softening in my vagina.

He pushed himself up so his weight was on his arms, "I'm so sorry Katie, that was so wrong of me."

"It may have been wrong but it felt so right daddy. You can have me whenever you want." I smiled up at my father as he rolled off me and lay alongside me.

"What about Liam? Won't he mind?"

I shook my head pushing myself onto my elbows, "I doubt it. He enjoys the fact that I'm a prostitute and I'm sure he'd love to know that you're fucking me as well."

"And what about the other thing you said?" my father looked at me quizzically.

"What the baby thing?" I blushed.

"Yes."

"Oh daddy, I can't think of anyone else I would want to put a baby in me." I admitted.

He grinned, "Are you ovulating now?"

I bit my lower lip and nodded, "Probably, I'm right in the middle of my cycle and I'm not on the pill."

He shook his head, "I can't believe all this. My daughter is a prostitute and I've just fucked her and now she tells me I could have made her pregnant!"

Giggling I pulled him against me and kissed him, "I know isn't it wonderful."

Getting off the bed he laughed, "It certainly is baby."

Still laid across the mattress I sighed and watched him getting dressed, his cum trickling out of my gaping hole and down my thighs onto my stocking tops.

"I mean it. You can have me whenever you want daddy." I repeated to him.

"A lovely idea princess but I think you'll have to finish your shift first."

"Do you mind? I probably have a few more punters to service before I can leave."

He grinned, "I need to go anyway Katie. But you can be sure I'll be seeing you again really soon."

Getting up off the bed I followed him to the door, wrapping my arms about his neck and pulling his mouth down to mine in one last, passionate kiss.

"Goodnight baby girl." He said as we broke apart.

"Goodnight daddy."

After he was gone, I smiled contentedly and went back to sit, happily, on the bed to wait for my next punter...


12