All Comments on 'Still the Daughter-in-Law Ch. 01'

by indian_fun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
is it legal in India to marry your aunt?

i am surprised one can marry ones aunt in India. lets see, your grandmother's neice....i think that is in english not call plain aunt, but aunt once removed. kind of like a second cousin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Language problem

You need to get some help with your English.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very confusing!

I simply couldn't follow what was going on. Did Raja mary his mom or his aunt. It all made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Superb,,,

As an Indian, I was able to "enjoy" the story veru much...

Please write more.

I also welcome you back...cos u wrote a story very long back

Charu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Beautiful

I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed the story a lot, continue to write the next part also, ignore these people who don't appreciate a good a one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fantabulous

the story is fantastic but i want the second part. let the boy marry his mother, his aunt and his grandmother and make them pregnent

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
we are going back to the stone age

oflate people are in fear of HIV and mover out of poverty to celebbrate they like to have safer sex. in some rich families they do not like their property should be within the family not to go with others by marrying in the outside.as already there is a proverb as "Skin to Skin there is no sin. and cover the face and fire the base. it is growing like any thing. this can even be compared better with the old testament of the Bible in which the kIng gomarah was at last fucked by his two daughters to retin the family tradition. the number below as security it self is for sucking each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good hot mother son story

Wwoooow! What a concept, what a story you write! Good hot mother son story. Indian women have true motherly and sexual beauty which other countries women doesn’t have. a middleage indian women is look too sexy in a saree. its normal that boys has been crush on their mom at first place because mother is the closed female of every boy.

this story has a good hot concept but sex between mother and son come to early in story. mother should be need more time to have sex with her son and story should long than this, with in 4 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
erotica

really a erotic one when wil the next episode come

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Please can you let us have the next part of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous