All Comments on 'Still Want Your Wife to Go Black?'

by Avagard

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle5 months ago

What company do you work for that you are gone for months with no time off?

She gave up custody of her child because….why exactly?

Why would her liver want her, a middle aged woman well beyond her best years? Why would she want to get pregnant in her mid 40’s? She’ll be a senior citizen by the time her kid is in high school.

Why would he be afraid to have the emails entered as a matter of public record? Who’s going to review them? You think someone is going to randomly read divorce court papers? You think a judge will look at them and consider them relevant?

You want to write shit, go ahead, but leave it on the roll of toilet paper where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sissy boy got what every wimp cuck deserves. Don't worry about cheating skank slut, the STD's will get her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Trash

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Black, white or purple, you never whore out your slut of a wife. Knowing what he knew, he shouldn't have married her in the first place. Why do the characters in these stories roll over and take it. Why don't they go at the predator and wife to burn their world down.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous695 months ago

Interesting that someone finally admitted their perversion could ruin their life. I’m surprised the rabid slut and cuck club isn’t complaining.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

WTF

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agreed. Racist and just dumb.

syn4321syn43215 months ago

Only skimmed this. Seemed more likely to be upsetting than erotic. Blech.

Slave2JoSlave2Jo5 months ago

I have always wanted my young Spanish girlfriend to be humped by a black guy. This makes me want it more as the thought of him fucking her for two weeks or more is bliss.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He has to be the dumbest ass in the world. She sounds like she was hooked on black cocks before he met her. So much so that she ended up pregnant and had the baby. That should have told you everything right then. She’s already been hooked on surrendering to black men completely and letting them pump her full of cum.

But you married her. I love how she let them do whatever they wanted as they showed you who owned her .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very much as it should be. A beta white has no need to reproduce. Black Alphas do that for me. I slurp the sperm and raise their offspring as a part of feminist and progressive social evolution. I know big dick rules the day and my wife Maria Francesca agrees with me. My wife sits down on 10 inches of African flesh because she's liberated and as a feminist, when she bounces on that big fucking cock that stretches her out so good, we know he'll impregnate her uterus and turn the bitch out as a baby making incubator.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous