Still Waters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers

Lavinia took a deep breath. "Jebutu, calm down."

Jebutu faced Lavinia. She was telling him to calm down. "Calm down, woman how dare you..." He froze. For a second, Lavinia looked frightened. Jebutu sobered. He had not seen that fear in her eyes in decades. He swore he'd never cause her to fear him again.

Taking a deep breath, he pulled his mate close. "I'm sorry Lavinia. I'm so sorry love. I never meant to scare you. I'm ok." He whispered. She shook. She was actually afraid. In all of their years, he never scared her, but tonight for a moment, they were back in his cabin with her at his mercy.

"Speak Kitty. What are you trying to tell me?" He calmly asked.

For years they maintained a special relationship. Often, he'd assume the dominant role with Lavinia as his subservient. This persona was the easiest way to help her relax.

"Years ago, you learned of your son Marcus." Lavinia whispered. "You had no idea that he lived. For years you blamed yourself for not finding him, but now you two are as close as ever. This young man has a right to know his child, Jebutu. If you attack, he may run forcing Olivia to be a single mother. Will you do this to this child's father? I know you are upset, but this child has two parents. We need to talk with Olivia." Lavinia explained.

Jebutu froze. She was right. His mate was right. "I love you, Lavinia. I love you. I swore to you that you never have need to fear me and I meant that. If Olivia is expecting, then we will meet the father and handle this as we should."

Lavinia hugged her mate. He was devastated at his actions and her reaction. For decades, he made sure she never had a need to be afraid, and she knew he instantly regretted his actions.

"Come, let's go to dinner." Jebutu suggested.

Lavinia sighed, "OK, you serve me this time."

Jebutu smiled, "Gladly Kitty, gladly." He called their sons. The family traveled to the dining hall.

Ryelle and Tasha talked as Jebutu and his family entered. Ryelle knew something was not quite right. Olivia was not with them. Before he could ask, she walked in, but she was not alone. Deacon Pritchard walked in right behind her. A blind man could see that something was going on with those two. Olivia stayed calm and acted as if being ushered by Deacon was normal, but the alpha and his mate noted the way he touched her. They noticed the fact that the interactions seemed more intimate than casual..

Love, we must intervene. Ryelle sent, because at that point, he noticed that Jebutu's eyes zeroed in on their guest and his daughter.

Before Ryelle could send, Lavinia touched Jebutu's arm. He visibly relaxed. Olivia headed to a separate table but her mother called for her to join them. She and Deacon shared a look. "Come, Deacon, join us." Jebutu offered. "We must talk."

Declan became alert. He assessed the situation. Deacon, do you need me? he sent.

I'm ok. I need to talk with them Deacon replied.

Declan relaxed. Although he and Evangeline were mated, and he'd just become a member of this pack. He would defend his brother. Are you sure? I'll wait. Declan sent.

She's pregnant. Deacon replied.

Wait! What? Declan asked, surprised.

Deacon laughed, Didn't' you say this would happen? She is pissed off right now. Somehow, this is all my fault. Well, Olivia can be as mad as she wants, because she's mine He declared.

Declan was shocked. Evangeline knew something life changing had occurred. Love, what's wrong? she asked.

Declan took her hand, kissed it gently. "Love, my brother has dug himself into a hole this time."

Evangeline was confused. Declan just smiled. Mom would be ticked off, then she'd be so excited. Deacon had his work cut out for him.

"Come on, we need to pack for our drive to Wildwood. Then my love we can come back home. Mom and dad are so excited about meeting you." Declan whispered.

Evangeline smiled, and Declan's heart skipped a beat. "Are you sure you don't mind relocating?" Evangeline asked.

Declan smiled, "This is home. Home is where we are together. I would move heaven and earth to be with you."

If Evangeline did not love this man already, then at those words she would have fallen hard.

She walked off. Declan called, "What's the rush?

Evangeline laughed, "We have to pack. I want to meet the rest of my family. Once we're done packing, I have to try some new moves on my new mate." She teased.

Declan's body hardened, "Come on, woman. Your man has needs." The two rushed back to their apartment.

*****

The end of Chapter 4

Thank you for reading and please share your thoughts. In chapter 5, Tia and Dallas learn they have a grand pup on the way. Lakota and the other alphas deal with losing a member to Jackson. Also, will deacon stay at Gaines or will he too join Jackson? These are just questions I am pondering. I'd love to see what you think.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,296 Followers
12