All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 02'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
GybbsGybbsabout 6 years ago
the mind boggles

This story has all the makings for being one of The Best, Ever. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree

It's fascinating. Intense. I love Charlie's POV. Thanks for the longer chapter.

JRSONJRSONabout 6 years ago
This could be really good!

Great start, watching these two complicated, professional hot guys, getting to know each other! It seems neither has a clue at this point what the other is feeling or going through when they are in close proximity! It should be very interesting! Colin seems completely unaware as to the torture he is putting Charlie through. And Charlie's gaydar was not even functional where Colin is concerned. Fascinating beginning! Guess we will have to wait to see if opposites really do attract, or for that matter if they really are that opposite! Looking very forward to the next chapter of this story.

Starrynight22Starrynight22about 6 years ago
Yes!

I was absolutely literally snort-laughing at Colin "meeting" the execs and his dad.

You are a wonderful writer. Ugh how will I wait 9 WEEKS for the whole thing?????

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback! I love these characters and I’ve loved watching the way they developed as I was writing.

Starrynight I’ll most likely be releasing every five days depending on how quick my editors finish! I always hate waiting for chapters to release!

judojonjudojonabout 6 years ago

Ok so you are becoming my favorite author. So like where this is going and do hope that they find total love with each other. Please hurry with the next chapter . Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Having fun

Discovered the story today and enjoyed the two chapters. You have some decent writing skills and a great sense of humor. I look forward to the remainder of the tale.

Carlos Hazday

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so stoked to see part 2 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am truly thankful that there are 10 parts to this story.

mfa607mfa607about 6 years ago

Just found this story today. Loving it! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
five stars

truly enjoying this story ,it is great cant wait for next chapter ...jonathan from england x

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Per @Mrsgnomie's feedback request: This chapter..

Is when I knew Colin and Charles were made for each other. Charles was beginning to change, on his own, based on the eerily accurate assessment by Colin and Colin's initial impression of him starting to improve from the first chapter. I loved 3x the karaoke car scene, probably one of my faves in the series so far because they were each themselves and had so much fun doing something so simple. Charles was already falling hard for Colin's and while he was placed in the friend's zone with Colin, their foundation was built on their friendship which included trust and being each other's confidant, which meant a lot to Colin, even more so than he knew at the time.

AKA983AKA983almost 6 years ago
Holly Shit

Awesome i love this story myammmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmm.

I know the story is technically finished but since this is my first time reading it, I’m really hoping Charles realizes he’s a sub to Colin in the chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I laughed so hard at the scene where they’re meeting the executives. Charles thought they were high and drunk🤣

MickyFox0MickyFox08 months ago

😄 You do have a way with your tales and I'm going to reserve my views until the end, 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous