Still You Want Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles Gabett."

"Hey, Charles, it's Brett."

I try to joke.

"Hey, what's going on? You never call. What's this about? Should I be worried?"

Brett laughs and his voice is full of excitement, as if he's trying to captivate an audience.

"Are you ready to sink or swim?"

"Well, currently my whole life is sinking so I'd really prefer to swim or lay on a yacht in the south of France."

I try not to mix business with pleasure, but that went out the window with Colin. Now everyone knows my business, especially Brett.

"Yeah? How'd you like to get away for a few days? A paid workcation?"

I'm intrigued at the prospect.

"Tell me more."

We talk a while about traveling solo to the east coast and pitching on behalf of ClarkeCo. It's a small project, but a great opportunity for me on a professional level and I'm confident I can kill it.

"Awesome, I'm excited for you. A car will pick you up tomorrow morning at eleven. You'll have tomorrow evening to settle in and your first meeting is Monday morning at ten. I'll email you the itinerary, all pertinent information, and the rest of the paperwork will be in the car. Enjoy the trip and I'll see you next Monday!"

This is good! The more I think about it, the more pumped I become about branching out for work and a few days away from Colin! This is the true meaning of killing two birds with one stone.

* * *

The car arrives at eleven, as planned, and I take the company jet to Ohio. It's not New York, but it's where the business is and I'm happy to be away.

It's a busy three days. Six long and grueling meetings (that I love!) plus a lot of socializing between them. I feel confident and happy the entire time. I actually close two of the deals instantly and make significant progress with one of the others, everyone loves my ideas. Everything looks promising and I'm sure they'll all be finalized, soon.

I can't stop smiling as I hustle through the airport while getting ready to fly home. I love meeting new people, pitching for a company I love, throwing ideas around, talking business...all of it! This is my element! It's not something I like because I was raised around it, it's something I'm genuinely good at and it brings me joy! It's something I'm not willing to give up.

My heart sinks at the revelation. I board the jet and solemnly sink into my seat. I know I have to let Colin go. I love him more than anyone, but it's not enough and it's time move on. The thought of letting him go pains me and I know it isn't going to be easy.

While thinking about all of the good times we had as friends, and as lovers, I almost forget about all of the heartache and pain.

Almost.

The memories of our time together and the realization it's officially over becomes too much and, without warning, my eyes start leaking. I'm incredibly thankful I'm alone on a private jet and not sitting on a commercial flight with two hundred fifty strangers. I allow the love and grief to wash over me as I recline my seat and let the tears flow.

It's time to bury Colin—figuratively speaking, obviously. I'm startled from my moment of grief when I hear my name.

"Charlie."

What the fuck!

My eyes shoot open as fear bursts through my body and my heart rate shoots through the roof! There's no adrenaline spike like being alone in a small, enclosed space, only to realize you're not alone!

Fight or flight instincts take over!

My mind decides flight is the best course of action. I need to get far away, but where the fuck do you escape to on a small plane? I'm literally sitting in a tube of toothpaste with wings!

At the same time, my body decides I'm going to fight my way out. I'll fight to the death. I hope all of those kickboxing classes pay off! Though, I doubt they will.

As I jump up, my mind is ready to run and my body is ready to fight.

Unable to multitask, I jolt. My body and mind's inability to work together causes me to trip over something. My seat? The air? Nothing? I have no idea! The next thing I know, I'm crashing wildly to the floor while frantically trying to put distance between my attacker and me.

Also, I'm trying to brace myself for the fight of my life. Rocky Balboa, baby! Of course, I'm a far less skilled, but better looking, version.

I've always made fun of people who run from a killer and fall down, but it's no joke! Adrenaline gives a mother the ability to lift cars off of her children, yet, I can't get my legs to move fast enough.

I'm so dead! I'm going to die! I can't run or fight. I'm literally worthless. I'm trying to collect myself enough to do something...anything, when I hear laughing and he manages to say between hysterics.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you!"

It's not by choice, but the moment I realize I'm not in any danger, my body completely collapses. I'm lying on my back with one hand resting on my chest and trying to will my heart to slow it down before I go into cardiac arrest! My other arm is draped over my face as it needs the protection of darkness. Finally, I find my voice and start yelling at him.

"What the fuck, Colin! Fuck! I almost peed myself!"

My comment only seems to fuel his uncontrollable laughter as he curls over.

"Ba, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I'm sorry! I don't mean to laugh, but that's too funny!"

I still have my arm covering my face, but I can sense he's moving toward me. I'm still willing my body to calm down and I'm not ready to face whatever situation is presenting itself. I'm angry, scared, relieved, and anxious. One of those emotions taints my words, but I have no clue which one.

"What are you doing here?"

He's trying to hold back his laughter.

"I'm not trying to kill you, I can promise you that much."

I remove my arm and look around. Colin's sitting on the chair next to mine. He stands, offers me his hand, and pulls me off of the floor so I can return to my chair.

"I had a feeling you weren't going to give me the time of day and understandably so. So here I am, forcing you to listen to me."

I lay my head back on the chair and stare forward. I'm afraid of what we might say.

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Will you look at me, please?"

I barely tilt my head toward him because I feel a rebellious desire to resist him. I've already given him so much. Also, I don't want to look at him because it'll only make everything harder.

"Hell no, that won't do."

He swings my chair around which forces me to face him head on. He's about to sit down when he suddenly changes his mind. Instead, he un-reclines my chair and kneels between my legs.

Now I don't have any choice, except to look at him. I notice he must've taken an early flight because his hair's not done, he's wearing his glasses, a Columbia U shirt, and jeans. He's beautiful, as always.

Asshole.

The second I see the limpid pools of emotion floating within his beautiful eyes, I retire to the fact I can't, and won't, look away.

"Charlie, I need you to hear me. I love you so much! No, I love you completely! I think I always have and more than I thought was possible. There's a lot of reasons why it took me so long to figure shit out, but I don't want to talk about that right now, we can do that later."

His eyes dart between mine as he gauges my reaction, but I don't know what he sees. Fear? Hope? Happiness? Anger? Whatever he sees, it doesn't discourage him.

"My mind hasn't changed. I still hate all of the things I hated before, but I don't hate you at all. I thought maybe I could live without you, but I can't. I'm sure the last six weeks have been equally miserable for both of us because we're not supposed to be apart! We're supposed to be together!"

"But if you're mind hasn't changed, Colin, this is always going to be an issue! Why put me through all of this?"

"Because it's not going to be an issue! I need you! Not the way you think, though. Yes, I need you next to me every day! I need to feel your body when I wake up, which I know will never happen because I'm doomed to wake up in bed alone, but I need you in the kitchen waiting for me! I need you to laugh and cry with me! I need to share my day with you and bounce ideas off of you! I need you because you make me feel worthy and loved! I need you because you call me out on my bullshit, you challenge me, and you anticipate me! All of these reasons and so many more!

"But—"

"Dammit, Charlie! Let me finish! I need all of the things I hate and all of the things you love and excel at, too! I need you to love those things and I need you to be great at them because I'm not! If we're going to be royalty and run this company, someday, or maybe a different company, I'll need you the way you are! I can't do that stuff on my own! I don't like that stuff at all, but I'll manage if you're with me and if you're doing most of it. I don't want or need another me. I want and need you!"

He grabs both of my hands.

"Charlie, you're my perfect match...personally and professionally!"

Oh, God! I can feel the tears breaching the surface, again.

"I—"

"Shut the fuck up!"

He smiles as he knows how romantic it is when he talks like this.

"I've really fucked up, a lot, and we both know it, but I promise...I'm done. That's a lie. I'm going to fuck up a bunch in the future because it turns out I'm an idiot, but I promise, it won't be like it's been!"

He shifts for a moment, removes his hand, and fumbles around.

"Can I be your idiot? Can you make me less stupid? Will you?"

He opens his hand and reveals two platinum bands. I didn't see this coming. I'm shocked, nervous, and elated! I whisper.

"Oh, my God! Something's happening—"

Colin smiles at me.

"Will you challenge me, love me, forgive me, surprise me, live with me, and share your life with me? Will you socialize, schmooze, rub elbows, and attend business lunches with and for me? Will you do all of this, and more, with me, forever?"

Colin proposed! I smile brightly and say.

"Yeah! Okay!"

We smile at the same time and together we say.

"Well, this is going to hurt like a mother-fucker!"

We laugh.

"See! We're a perfect match! Only you and I would quote Michael together."

I pull his face to mine. Six, long weeks! There's no holding back now. Colin quickly reclines my seat and presses his body against mine. I frantically run my hands through his hair, while his hands pull at my clothes, and manage to mumble between kisses.

"How long do you think we have before we land?"

"Maybe forty-five minutes?"

"Do you think we have enough time?"

"Fuck, yes! I'll only need thirty seconds!"

I roll my eyes and laugh at his joke.

"No, I'm serious! You'll be lucky if I'm a one minute man."

I reply.

"Yeah, me too! It's been six weeks and four days."

I'm pulling at his clothes when he stops.

"Yeah? Not last weekend?"

He's asking if I went home with Eric.

"God, no! Six weeks and four days!"

Colin quickly stands, takes his pants and underwear off and then pulls mine off. He looks at me for a moment before engulfing my steel rod in his mouth. His wet heat sends electricity through my body and, suddenly, I feel something cold and wet as his finger breaches my hole and I pant.

"Where the fuck did you get lube?"

He reluctantly releases my cock.

"I brought it. I wasn't sure how this was going to go, but I damn well was coming prepared!"

He quickly returns to the business of his mouth doing all sorts of tricks on my cock and his fingers working their own magic. I pull him in for a hungry kiss and then plead.

"Okay! Okay! Hurry!"

He quickly adjusts himself over me and I feel him press against me. I use my leg to spur him forward as the pain is brief and it doesn't take long before he's all of the way inside of my ass. He breathes into my neck.

"Fuck! I promise, I'm going to try to make this good for you, but I can't promise I'll be successful."

"Just move!"

I laugh and he starts thrusting in and out. The first few strokes are slow, but he quickly increases his speed. Nothing is better than having Colin on me and inside of me as I run my fingers everywhere and feel the soft skin I've missed so much. I brush over his nipples and down his back as we watch each other.

"God! You feel so good and so big!"

As he starts losing control, he repeats.

"Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!"

The chair's somewhat awkward, but he manages to hold his own by gripping the arm rest while my leg is over his shoulder.

"Shit, Charlie! Argh! Fuck! Ugh! Fuck!"

He slams into me a few more times before I feel his warmth release inside of me.

"Fuck! I'm so sorry! I tried!"

He grabs my cock and starts stroking me as he's visibly stressed about his performance. He wasn't joking when he said he wasn't going to last too long. I laugh inwardly and push him toward the floor.

"Turn around, Colin. Where's the lube?"

He hands me a small travel bottle, sticks his perfect ass into the air, and waits, but barely gives me time to get him ready before he starts demanding.

"Don't dink around, just do it!"

Okay, boss!

I moan as I press forward and slowly penetrate him until I'm all of the way inside of his ass.

"You feel so good! You're so fucking tight, Colin!"

"Well, you know, six weeks and four days!"

I start thrusting in and out. Knowing he already finished takes a lot of pressure off of me and allows me to relax and let the sensation take over. I close my eyes and thrust with a steady rhythm as I run my hands up and down his back as his tight heat brings me closer and closer. I must be hitting the right spot because Colin starts mumbling.

"Oh, shit!"

I'm so close as I continue nailing his prostate with each thrust and trying to take him over the edge with me.

"Oh-god-oh-god! Fuck, Charlie! Argh! Ugh! Go, go, go!"

I can feel my muscles contracting as my orgasm sweeps through my body and my fingers are gripping his ass so hard, I know I'm going to leave marks. I reach around him and I'm surprised to find his erection has returned with a vengeance! I start stroking him, knowing I'm only seconds away from finishing, and Colin screams at my touch.

"Ah!"

His ass muscles tighten around my shaft as I feel his spunk covering my fingers. I let go and my body releases everything as it blasts his insides with six weeks and four days worth of juice. I thrust a few more times until I can't move. Finally, I slowly withdraw and lie on my back beside him.

Colin laughs as he says.

"You're the real MVP!"

He does his best Wayne's World impression as he says.

"Please, don't leave me! I'm not worthy!"

I join him in the laughter. I feel the joy and love we normally shared and everything feels right, again. I look at him and say.

"You're not a total idiot. You sweet talked me into signing a contract before I had time to realize you don't have the skills."

"Fuck you."

"You tried!"

I shrug and he laughs harder.

"Fuck you!"

I'm about to respond again when there's a knock on the cabin door.

"Fuck!"

Colin and I look at each other as we jump up and dress as quickly as possible. I don't want to get caught naked on my future father-in-law's plane, especially with his son! I check to see if Colin is presentable, but his hair is mussed and his clothes are messy.

"You look thoroughly fucked!"

He smiles and says.

"Well, you look lightly fucked."

He leans over and kisses me before letting the flight attendant in.

"We're starting to descend so I'll leave you guys be, but it's time to return to your seats and buckle up."

Colin cuts her off with his charming, All-American smile.

"Yeah, yeah. We got it. Thank you and thank you for your discretion."

She looks at both of us, before smirking with a knowing look in her eyes, and says.

"No problem."

* * *

As we step off of the plane, I see a car waiting and realize something's different so I look around...nothing's in English.

"Where are we? This isn't Portland!"

"We're on vacation!"

He won't answer any of my questions and I have a lot!

"Just shut up and get into the car. You're an annoying kidnap victim!"

We drive twenty minutes before finally stopping at a small marina and I'm confused. I look at Colin, hoping for something, but his face isn't giving anything away. He motions for me to get into a small boat while he says something, in French, to the driver before we take off.

His hazel eyes are shining and his lip is curled at the corner. He's proud of himself as he yells over the wind and the boat engine.

"I pulled a lot of strings! I thought you'd be proud of me! I mean, most of the strings are my dad, but he's a big rope so it wasn't hard. Since I never ask him for anything, I think he enjoyed it!"

I smile at his effort. I can't imagine what tiny Airbnb we'll be staying in, but I don't care! I want to be with Colin.

"Brett mentioned you wanted to be on a yacht in the south of France! So...!"

He gestures out to the water, where a beautiful yacht's sitting, and my eyes widen with shock.

"Ho. Ly. Shit!"

This isn't Colin! I stare at him. His hair and clothes are whipping wildly in the high wind speeds and he's holding his glasses so they won't fly off of his face. His smile is full of love and happiness. He yells over the wind, again.

"Yeah. Just a few strings!"

He finally gives up trying to keep the hair out of his face and pulls me close to him as the wind blows hard against us and he deeply, passionately, and awkwardly kisses me. He presses his cheek to mine and yells into my ear.

"Bleh! Kissing while being accosted by eighty mph winds isn't sexy! It's nothing like the movies!"

I love his honesty in all situations and his ability to make me laugh. Suddenly realizing my lack of preparedness, since I didn't know anything about it, I tell him.

"I only packed suits for work!"

"It's okay! I packed a few things, but I don't expect us to wear much, anyway!"

"I know you have your glasses, but did you pack contacts, also?"

I wink as I remember Bend. He leans over and kisses me, again.

"Yes! I put a couple of pair in every bag, just in case!"

Our little jet boat finally slows, we carefully board the yacht, and walk around a while as someone carries our bags to our room. We eat the snacks that have been prepared for us and lounge since it's been a long day (a long six weeks and four days).

I can't believe how beautiful everything is. The sea's beautiful, the water's a perfect blue-green, the sky's clear, and the weather's warm. I sit on the deck and watch Colin as he's busy finalizing God knows what before we can officially start our vacation. He says he hates schmoozing, but I'm watching him do it right now and he's a natural! He's laughing and smiling with the workers on the boat. He doesn't know how good he looks from here with his big, perfect smile, his glasses, and his wind beaten hair. He's the perfect boy-next-door in his University tee and jeans.

He sees me watching him and I'm gifted with a small wave and a special smile that's better than all of the other smiles because this one is only for me. It's a promise of forever.

It's too much so I lie back and look at the sky.

* * *

Colin crawls over my body and kisses my face as I open my eyes from my restful lounging to see his beautiful face smiling at me and he says.

"Dinners ready."

"Is that an invitation or information? Because I can't move with you on top of me."