Still You Want Me Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrap my arms around his body and pull him closer which settles his body on top of mine. Eventually, we get up for dinner after lying in silence for a few minutes, making up for lost time.

"How long are we going to be here?"

The table is full of an abundance of seafood and wine, it's truly a beautiful dinner. I'll stay forever!

"Twelve days."

I can see five other people still on board besides us.

"Is this thing fully staffed?"

"Yes, definitely. I don't want to do anything except spend the next two weeks with you. So there's a staff to take care of everything else, but don't get used to it because this isn't going to be everyday life with me."

"Brutal! I accept your ring and then you throw me a bunch of curve balls. Quick sex and a poor lifestyle. Jeez, I can't wait!"

I feign disappointment.

"You're such an asshole!"

He forcefully scoots his chair back, grabs my wrist, and drags me toward the bedroom as he yells to the staff.

"We're finished here!"

After we reach the bedroom, he starts unbuttoning my shirt.

"I can't control myself, one time!"

He pulls my shirt off, drops it on the floor, and starts to attack my pants.

"It's not my fault you look like this!"

He approvingly runs his hands over my body. The look on his face is almost scary, like he's going to devour me whole. His fingers cause my skin to ripple with desire and, suddenly, the thought of anything besides the two of us in bed together seems irrelevant, and I can't wait.

I grab the hem of his shirt and quickly pull it over his head as I want him to be equally naked as soon as possible!

"Ouch!"

He laughs.

"Shit! Stop!"

His glasses are tangled in the neck of his shirt. I smile and try not to laugh as I finish undressing him.

"My bad."

"It doesn't feel good to have your fiancé laugh at you while you're standing, naked and hard, in front of him."

My heart quickens. I feel the heat flash in my eyes and shoot directly to my cock.

"Say it, again."

"Naked and hard?"

I predatorily shake my head.

"No."

He teases.

"Laugh? Standing?"

I lightly shove him and demand he try, again, so he draws out the word with a wicked smile on his face.

"Fi, an, cé?"

I pull his lips to mine and, as a tangled ball of lips, arms, legs, and hands, we shuffle toward the bed. His legs hit the edge of the bed and he gently falls backward until he's sitting.

"Yes. Fiancé. I love that."

I kneel in front of him, rub my hands over his thighs, and Colin looks at me with a mixture of humor and panic.

"Are you going to suck me? I'm asking because I'm trying to prove I can go the distance, but that won't help build my case."

He tosses something that lands next to my hand as he falls back onto the bed...lube.

"But go ahead anyway. I'll guess I'll have to suffer."

He sighs.

"You're so romantic."

He is, too. In his own, special way.

"Fuck, yeah, I am! We're on a boat! Correction, yacht. I'm about to get laid on a yacht and, with any luck, it might be better than the sex we had on the jet! Honestly, so far, rich people sex isn't all that it's cracked up to be."

He talks too much so I grip the base of his cock and swallow him.

"Hmpf!"

I love having him in my mouth because he's big enough I have to work for it, but not so big I can't have fun. His cock has a perfect curve and his mushroom head does all kinds of wonderful things when he's pounding me into the mattress.

I could suck his dick all day, but I won't because I don't want him to come too soon. I decide on an alternate route.

I straddle his hips, squeeze lube onto my finger, slide it between my cheeks, and start fingering myself. Colin's eyes roll back when he realizes what I'm doing.

"Watching you finger yourself isn't going to help, either."

"Colin, at some point, you're going to have to grow a pair of balls and stop blaming me for your short-cummings."

After working two fingers deep, I start to slowly impale myself on him until I rest against his pubic hair. He moans at the sensation and arches his back.

"Ugh! Charlie, you feel so good! I've missed this so much! I've missed you!"

We stare at each other and I can feel him slightly moving his hips, grinding against me, and we're both wearing the same dumb smile. I've missed this, and him, too.

I flex my muscle around his cock and feel his body react. I love watching him squirm under me and I love knowing I can make him crazy. I start moving my hips and grinding myself on him.

We intertwine our fingers as I slowly and deliberately move my body against his. His eyes are hooded and his face is flushed with desire for me as I lean down and kiss his pink lips. I want to touch as much of him as much as possible. His hazel eyes look deep into my blue ones and they no longer see any wall or hesitation in them.

I sit up and start riding him harder and faster. Our breathing is labored and he grabs my behind and starts thrusting into me. The feeling of his hard cock, as it hits spots deep within me, is indescribable!

"Harder, Colin! Fuck me like you haven't fucked me in almost seven weeks!"

He doesn't need much encouragement. He braces his feet on the bed and slams me down every time he thrusts up. As he always does when he's consumed with an immeasurable amount of pleasure, Colin continues to mumble affirmations and profanity.

"Oh, shit, baby! So good!"

He doesn't let up on his relentless pounding and I feel myself climbing higher and higher.

He flips me over so I'm pinned on my back, he starts thrusting between my legs, and fills me in ways I've only dreamed of for months. The passion and intimacy we'd been lost in is replaced by a raw, animalistic need.

"I'm close Charlie! I love you! I love what you do to me!"

His continuous, non-verbal sounds are music to my ears as I listen to him climb and climb. As he puts all of his weight on my legs and pushes them against my chest, his cock continues its onslaught against my prostate. I can feel my body churning and tingling as I'm overwhelmed with the need to cum. I want to cum so bad!

"Keep going! Don't stop! I love you! So fucking close! Harder!"

He reaches down and the second he touches my cock, I fly apart. I'm done! Finished!

My fingernails clench into his skin as I feel Colin pound an orgasm out of me. My eyes flash black and white as I pulse to completion. It feels never ending as I ride wave after wave of pleasure to the point of thinking I might pass out!

"Fucking hell, Charlie! I'm cumming! So hard! Fuck! Cumming!"

He shudders into my neck as he cums hard inside of me. He continues to thrust through his orgasm as it sends shockwaves through both our bodies. Finally, his body relaxes against mine and he gently kisses my face.

"Damn! I love you so much!"

His breaths are quick and harsh. Finally, he takes a very deep breath, inhaling all of the oxygen from the room, and yells at the top of his lungs.

"I fucking love Charlie Gabett so fucking much!"

He turns and kisses me so hard that my face flushes and I can't help the stupid grin that only he can make me wear.

"Yeah, yeah. I love you, too."

Peace washes over me as all of the feelings of insecurities and worry I've felt, since the day I confessed my feelings to him, are gone.

I know, without a doubt, we're on the same page. I know things are going to be as close to perfect as humanly possible.

* * COLIN * *

After a lazy morning in bed (other than having sex), we decide to lay out on the deck and relax in the warm breeze.

Charlie pulls a pair of swim shorts from of a bag I've supplied and looks at me as if I have the maturity of a fifteen-year-old boy, which isn't too far off.

"What are these?"

Knowing it's not a very accurate description, I reply.

"Swim trunks."

He looks at the tiny piece of fabric and then back at me.

"No, these aren't trunks of any kind!"

"Well, I suppose not, but they're European and I want to see you in them. So, put them on. I have a pair, also."

I pull out a matching green pair and smile mischievously.

"When in France!"

Charlie laughs and slowly slides his shorts off. He knows how much I love watching him undress so he makes a show out of it and makes sure I have a chance to watch him expose his beautiful muscles and creamy smooth skin. His fucking body is on fire and the bastard knows it!

If we hadn't had sex only minutes ago, I'd be throwing him down, but I must resign to merely watching him pull on the most adorable pair of scandalous swim trunks he's ever worn. He adjusts the band on his beautiful fucking waist and admires how the fabric barely covers his body. He's probably not admiring it as much as he's mentally berating me, but I'm admiring it!

Charlie gingerly watches as I pull on my own swim trunks and it appears he doesn't have a problem with the lack of coverage, now that it's my body on display, which is strange because his body is miles better than mine.

* * *

I lather Charlie with sunscreen because I want to keep his beautiful skin milky and smooth. Then, we settle on the deck, lie out under the sun and enjoy the light sea breeze. The day is perfect and uneventful. Only us—the way it's supposed to be. I ask Charlie.

"So, do you want to take my name or should I take yours?"

He looks at me and shrugs before replying.

"Honestly, I don't care. I only want to marry you. I want to be your husband."

I chuckle at his adorableness and mumble.

"That's something I'll never understand."

Charlie looks so peaceful with his eyes closed and the sun kissing his skin. He's shiny from all of the SPF he has to wear to keep his skin from lobsterizing. He's so perfect and I'm so undeserving.

I grab my phone to search for a song and, once I find the one I'm looking for, I nudge Charlie.

"Stand up."

He raises himself on his elbow and uses one hand to block the sun so he can see me.

"Why?"

I grab his hand and pull him up.

"You ask too many questions."

Music (Imagine Dragons - Next to Me) starts to play on the yacht's sound system.

I pull him to my chest and smile at the confusion dancing in his eyes. He has no idea what's happening. He has no idea what he does to me or how I feel about him so I need to make sure he knows.

"After everything I've done, I don't know why you love me or what I did to deserve you, but for some reason, you still want me."

I place my forehead against his and, with the music, start to softly sing every word into his ear as we sway together.

[Oh, I always let you down

You're shattered on the ground

But still I find you there

Next to me

And oh, stupid things I do

I'm far from good, it's true

But still I find you

Next to me

There's something about the way that you always see the pretty view

Overlook the blooded mess, always lookin' effortless

And still you, still you want me.

So thank you for taking a chance on me

I know it isn't easy

But I hope to be worth it.]

He tries to pull away, but I make him stay. I need him to understand! I need him to know I understand how much I screwed up and how thankful I am he still wants me.

Every lyric of this song perfectly conveys the truth of my heart. God, I love this man! Thinking back to the first day we met, I didn't give him the time of day. I thought I knew him and made terrible assumptions that kept us apart. As it turns out, I'm the person I hated. Charlie's ten times the man I could ever hope to be! He's kind, compassionate, forgiving, gentle, funny, thoughtful, and sexy beyond belief. Plus, he's selfless and patient, which are the two things that saved our relationship.

The salt water air is doing a number to his blonde hair by drying it out in chaos. His blue eyes are so soft and safe, they tell me exactly how he feels...not that I've ever had a doubt!

"Charlie, I'm going to prove to you that you made the right choice...every day! This vacation is more than a much needed escape for you and me. I want to marry you and this is our own private ceremony because, when we get back home, I want you to invite everyone to our wedding. I want to have the biggest social event of the year...whatever you want! I'm going to stand by you and I'll be happy, but this, right here, is for only you and me. I want you to move in with me. I know my place isn't big, but it's home. I'd love for you to take my last name, too, but not because I want to own you, but because Clarke is boring and I love boring. We can do stuff as Colin and Charlie Clarke."

I pause as I realize how ridiculous it sounds.

"Oh shit! We're going to be that couple? We're not naming our kids Claire or Cory and you can't make me!"

I laugh at the vision and at Charlie's widening eyes.

"You want kids?"

"Yeah. I'm not dead set on it, if it's something you're not interested in, but I'd definitely be okay with it."

"I want all of that, too. I want your house and your name to be ours...Claire and Cory, too!"

He's smiling so big, I can see his second dimple as he leans in and kisses me.

Fuck! Did I make him this happy? I want to always make him this happy!

* * Eight Years Later * *

As he grabs the pre-packed bag that's been waiting by the door, Colin yells.

"We need to go! Now!"

Colin's becoming impatient because he's sure Charlie's doing his hair or something completely irrelevant.

"I'm sure you look great. Come on!"

Charlie walks out of the bedroom and is zipping up his jacket as he glances around.

"Okay. Okay. Is everything ready?"

"Yes. The car seat is installed, clothes (he lifts the bag, indicating they're all packed), and everything else—well, we're only eight minutes from the hospital so I think we'll be okay if we do forget something."

Colin wants to be as prepared as possible so he triple checks the list in his head. He might be playing himself off as calm and collected, but he's a nervous wreck.

Their phones simultaneously beep with an incoming text so they look at the group chat they have with Anne and David, their surrogate and her husband. The last update was forty-five minutes ago when Anne's water broke while they were at lunch.

[David] She's been admitted and checked. Eight centimeters! Better hurry!

As they push each other out of the door, they yell in unison.

"Go! Go! Go!"

It's been a long road to get here so both men are anxious and nervous to meet their new bundle of joy. They run downstairs and double check (for the hundredth time) to be sure they've packed everything they need. Charlie excitedly, and nervously, squeezes Colin's arm as they shuffle everything into the car.

"I can't believe the day is here! After two failed transfers and a miscarriage, I wasn't sure we were ever going to be dads."

"I know! It hasn't been easy, but it worked out and now we're going to be dads!"

After Colin pulls the SUV out of the garage and starts the slow trek toward the hospital, he asks.

"Do you remember after the twenty week ultrasound? You wanted to trade-in your Jag for an SUV and you actually thought it was an appropriate time to buy a forty-year-old Land Cruiser. Seriously, man? That wasn't the time to try and impress me. Our precious cargo needs the newest and best safety features! Not all cars even had seatbelts in 1976 and kids still rode in the very back like dogs!"

Colin smiles as he recalls the shock he felt when Charlie suggested getting something that wasn't brand new because, normally, he'd have been excited, but not that time.

"You're remembering it wrong. I knew if I tried to get something new, you'd fight me on it. I'd get a lecture about wasting money on unnecessary luxuries and blah, blah, blah. But if I suggested getting something old, I knew you'd push me into something newer because it'd be your idea, not mine. How was I supposed to know you'd go soccer-mom crazy? But now, we're driving a brand new Audi Q7. I win!"

Charlie playfully squeezes Colin's leg and throws his signature smile, knowing Colin can't possibly resist it.

"You're a son-of-a-bitch! You played me!"

"Hey! Watch the language. No more of that foul mouth of yours. We're going to raise a proper young lady, dammit!"

They both laugh. Colin intertwines his fingers with Charlie's while they drive up the hill to meet their daughter.

* * *

Charlie yells from the nursery.

"Colin, hurry!"

He's looking at his daughter and shaking his head in disbelief.

"Oh, Lordy, Carly! What did you do? This is so bad."

Charlie's thinking to himself, this is so disgusting! Why are kids so gross?

Colin peeks into the room and tries to figure out what the big deal is.

"What? Oh, fudge sickle!"

He covers his nose and tries not to gag after the pungent odor assaults his senses. It smells terrible! He can't be sure, but it smells like...shit? He looks at Charlie and hesitantly asks.

"What's going on?"

"Carly took her diaper off and pooped! Then, she decided to paint everything with it! It's so bad! Look!"

Charlie has one arm covering his nose and the other is arm pointing at the mess. The crib, bedding, and wall are covered with shit, but not as much as Carly, herself.

Carly is Charlie's biological child and she looks like him. She has his classic, curly, platinum-blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Although, currently, her blonde hair is covered in brown slime.

Colin takes another look at the mess and pulls his camera out so he can take a couple of pictures to commemorate this moment and started cooing.

"Good job, girly! Smile! I need some good ones for your wedding day or when a trust fund baby douchebag tries to take you to prom when you're only a freshman."

Charlie rolls his eyes at the jab as Carly smiles and coo's for her dad's pictures. He watches as Colin smiles and laughs at this epic disaster. Knowing fifty pictures is probably enough to document this moment, Colin looks at Charlie and says.

"Start the bath and I'll take her in."

Colin looks back at his perfect mini Charlie and, with his best Home Alone impression, coos back at her before picking her up and holding her away from him to maintain as much distance as possible.

"Come on, you filthy animal."

He looks at Carly and wonders how such a tiny, cute person can cause such a rancid mess. Thinking back to all of the times he's made a mess of things with Charlie, Colin realizes that, maybe, mini Charlie is more like him than he'd thought. Carly might not be biologically related, but Colin believes there's something to be said about nature vs. nurture.

Colin thinks to himself, why'd you have to inherit my idiotism and not one of my three mediocre qualities?

The closer he gets to the bathroom, the more he realizes the severity of the mess. A bath is only going to move the mess around and he doesn't want to bathe her in a pool of her own feces so he yells.

"Charlie! Forget the bath! Turn on the shower, first, so we can wash this cra...stuff down the drain!"

He glances into her tiny Charlie-eyes and smiles.

"Don't tell your dad I almost slipped. He'll ground me for a week!"

She giggles at the funny faces he gives her and his heart flips with love. It doesn't matter that she's covered in crap, these are the moments he lives for.

He lives for Charlie and Carly.

That's a total accident, by the way. Charlie, Colin, and Carly Clarke don't mean to be so corny, but there's a part of them that loves it.