All Comments on 'Sting of the Scorpion Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 8 years ago
On pins and needles!

This story was great. I could praise your writings for a very long time but Ill make this one short and sweet. I was VERY impressed with your use of the digital book cipher If it was "hard" to break the non digital form I'm guessing the digital form is near impossible. Again very impressed and thank you for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cant wait

I have two guesses on the widow athena jones and cant wait to see if I am right!

Nice work as always.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
finally

I had to start from the beginning so it has taken me a month to get through everything. Now I am one of the crowd who is waiting for whatever comes next. I have thoroughly enjoyed every story. Masterful writing. I thank you for sharing and cannot wait for the next chapter......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Teedeedub

Just wait. If he has something going on and it takes a little extra time to get a story out, you'll find yourselves going back through old stories trying to find the hints of what's to come!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Tricky

So well done - Thank you - very difficult to quit reading - your knack of giving the hints but also sort of twisting the screws enough to keep one focused - Again, I thank you for these tidbits! Ah - and still more to come or is that cum? Ha!

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****What a good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES