Stinky and Fudd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

They had reservations for dinner on a roof-top patio. The desert air cooled quickly after the sun went down. Flying bugs were drawn to the lights by the stage, and bats were drawn to the bugs. To Stephen, it seemed like every man on the patio was drawn to Summer like the bugs were drawn to the light. Their wives and girlfriends played the role of bats.

"You're taped into that, right?" Karen asked. Summer wore the dress that Karen bought for Frances. It looked sexy on Frances. It looked sinful on Summer. She found it where Frances left it hanging on Stephen's bathroom door. It didn't fit into Frances' bag, but Stephen thought he could bring it, or Karen could have it shipped. Summer took it.

"Totally," Summer said. "I'm not flashing anyone." She plucked at the neckline plunging between her boobs to show her mother that the fabric was stuck where it needed to be.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" Alan asked. "Your back is bare." He didn't mention it, but the skirt was short, too.

"Fudd promised me his blazer if I get cold," Summer said, but Stephen suspected she'd rather show off than be warm. "I love talking about me, but can we talk about this now?" She pulled a folded paper out of her purse and pushed it across the table to Alan. Summer pretended she didn't care while her father read. Instead of watching, she adjusted one of the hair pins that held her hair into a tidy twist at the back of her head.

Alan had to put his glasses on to read by the patio light. "Financial Assistance at Northwestern?" he asked.

"It came today," Summer explained. "It's just a teaching assistantship, but it's a job."

Karen plucked the paper out of Alan's hand and skimmed it. "This is wonderful!" she said. "It would save us so much money if we could visit you both in the same place. If you want help, then we can help."

Their server leaned over Karen's shoulder to place a salad in front of her. After that, the talk of Summer's future was mixed with talk of bread, and wine, and well-cooked steaks.

They were waiting on their coffee and dessert, and the crowd was starting to migrate toward the dance floor when Stephen's phone chimed in his jacket pocket. He had a text, and then he had two.

Summer caught the look of disbelief on her brother's face when he checked the message. "What?" she asked, and leaned over his arm to see the screen. It was from Frances.

"It sucks to break up like this," Frances wrote, "but fuck you and your family too."

"Wow," Summer said, "that's rough."

"There's more," Stephen said, scrolled to the next message, and let his sister read it.

"I met a guy on the plane yesterday. He took me to a movie last night, and I slept with him. It was great. I took your shit back to your place this afternoon. Even the ring. I got my stuff, left the key and locked the door. Don't call me. I won't answer."

Summer handed the phone to Karen while Stephen relaxed back into his chair. "What a bitch!" Karen said, and Summer and Stephen both laughed. Karen rarely used the word. She handed the phone to Alan and looked at her son. "Are you going to be alright?"

Their server placed Stephen's double espresso in front of him. He sat up and took the phone back from Alan before he answered. "I'm alright. I'm surprised, but mostly because, after the last few days, I thought I'd be the one breaking up with her."

"It wasn't working, was it?" Alan asked, but it was more of a statement than a question.

Karen added, "She was hard for us to understand. Maybe we were hard for her to understand, too."

Summer stayed quiet and gave Karen a look that made her mother tug on Alan's arm. "I want to dance," she said, "and let the kids talk."

It was a slow song, and Stephen watched Karen and Alan step close to dance. He wasn't at all ready when Summer screeched in his ear. "I win!" She tugged on his arm and pulled his ear to her lips. "You got your little win this morning. I get my big win now."

"I'd love to see you do your victory dance in that thing," Stephen said, but Summer's expression made it plain that she wasn't getting on any dance floor in that dress or those shoes. "Why did you wear that?" he asked. "It makes me want to take it off from you, but it isn't your style."

"I meant to co-opt Frances' dress," Summer said, "so if you thought of the dress, you wouldn't be thinking of her. If I knew earlier how this was going to work out, then I wouldn't be wearing this slutty thing now."

Stephen changed the subject. "Frances is going to stay out of the picture. If you want a place, then my offer is still good. You can stay with me."

"I love that idea," Summer said, "but I'll have to think about it." The music shifted to a quicker rhythm. "Can I borrow this now?" Summer asked, and plucked at Stephen's blazer. "My back is getting cold."

When Alan and Karen came back to the table they found the staff clearing the table and Summer with her brother's jacket draped over her shoulders. Summer leaned to Karen's ear to say something that Stephen couldn't hear. He understood when Karen reached over the table during a lull in the music and said, "Your sister thinks you should stay busy tonight so you don't stew over Frances. Go to that party with her. It'll be better for you."

The music picked up again, and Karen tugged on Alan's arm. Stephen didn't have trouble hearing her say, "It's getting cool out. Let's go now."

Stephen and Summer walked their parents to the new Caddy, and Karen talked with Stephen while Alan showed the car to Summer. "I saw you pack your bag this afternoon," she said. "Summer expects to keep you out all night, so we need to say goodbye now." She glanced at Summer talking with her dad and when she looked back she said, "Keep your mood up, keep your sister safe, and have a good trip home."

They watched Karen and Alan pull out of the parking lot, and then Stephen took Summer's hand and tugged her to his rental car. "Slow down, Fudd!" Summer said. "These aren't running shoes, you know."

Stephen slowed his pace, but then pushed his sister back against the passenger-side door and looked over her head toward the restaurant. "What's this party all about?" he asked, and slipped his hand under the edge of Summer's plunging neckline.

"This isn't the place to grope me," Summer said and pushed Stephen's hand away. "Did you ever get that desperate feeling right before fall semester? The feeling that your vacation would be wasted if you didn't do something to remember?" Stephen nodded his answer, and slipped his hand back into his sister's dress.

Stephen's cock was getting hard, so he was hard to deny. Summer started to push his hand away again, but she stopped. She held still while he peeled back the tape that held her boob in the dress. She watched her brother's face, and said, "That's what the party is about. It's so that people can end summer vacation by doing something they'll remember."

"Could be wild," Stephen said, "but I won't need any help remembering this." He put one arm around his sister, and she tried for a moment to push him back before she relaxed. He slipped his hand around her boob, and pinched her nipple.

"I won't either," Summer said. She tipped her lips up, and Stephen covered her mouth with his. He pushed his tongue into her, and she rose to meet his excited kiss.

Stephen let go of Summer's boob and lifted the hem of her dress. "You're supposed to keep me happy, and I'm supposed to keep you safe," he said. He pushed his hand down into her pantyhose and cupped it between her legs

"Stop that, Fudd!" Summer said, but she caught her breath and stepped her feet apart.

"I'm getting happy," Stephen said. "Do you feel safe yet?"

"Safe?" Summer asked and looked around. "No! We're in the middle of a damned parking lot!"

Stephen ground the heel of his hand over Summer's clit and, when he felt her exhale against his neck, he pushed one finger then two fingers into her. "You went commando," he said. It was a simple observation. "There's no-one coming. I want to watch you come, and I'm not going to edge you."

Summer's face was lit in pale light from a distant parking-lot light when she looked up, and dark shadows outlined her symmetric features. "You're turning me on," she said. Her weight sagged onto Stephen's hand between her legs, and her eyes drifted shut.

Stephen held his sister up against the car. He watched her excitement build, and he brushed her face with his lips until she stiffened in his arms. "What if someone sees us?" she asked.

"Maybe that would make it more exciting." Stephen answered. Summer sagged into his hand and forgot about being seen. Her juice coated her brother's fingers, and her trigger hardened under his hand. He ground against her, fast and hard, and Summer ducked her head against his shoulder.

Summer's body grew tense, and her voice, muffled against him, came in gasps. He heard her groan through clenched teeth, and suddenly all of her weight was in his arms. Stephen held her up, felt her orgasm grip her body, and watched it in her face.

"Good night!" someone said and waved. Stephen looked up and took a moment to realize that they were talking and waving to someone else. Summer bore weight on her high heels, but still leaned against the car with her legs apart and struggled to catch her breath.

"Fuck, Stinky," Stephen whispered in her ear. "That was really hot." He slipped his hand out of Summer's pantyhose, sniffed his fingers, and tasted her slippery juice.

Summer pulled Stephen's hands to her mouth. She tasted herself on his fingers and said, "That felt good. I mean really good."

Summer drew her feet together, pushed away from the car, and stood up. She adjusted her pantyhose and smoothed her dress. "You know we don't have to go to the party," she said, and she fastened the tape over her boob again. "It was mostly my way of getting you out of Mom's clutches. I can just text Ginny that we won't be there."

"What do we do instead?" Stephen asked. He opened the door for his sister and watched her climb in before he answered his own question. "Cruise, park, and make out. Or we could go to your place."

"I hadn't thought that far," Summer said. She sent a text to Ginny while Stephen got in and started the car. She put her phone away, leaned against her brother's shoulder and unbuckled his belt. "There's something I want to do before we go anywhere. She unzipped him and slipped her hands into his shorts.

"What are you doing, Stinky?" Stephen asked. "There's people coming."

"Stupid question, Fudd," she answered. "Ignore them. It's more exciting that way, right? She pulled his cock out of his shorts and toyed with it. He'd been hard before, and now he was hard again. Summer waited for Stephen to slide his seat back then curled up across the center console and laid her head on his lap.

Stephen couldn't see what his sister was doing. He could only feel it, and that was maddening. His balls tingled, his cock was warm and wet. Her head bobbed over his lap, and when she slowed down he could feel her lips slide along his shaft and the head of his cock slip to the back of her mouth.

Summer's back was smooth and bare, and it invited Stephen's touch. He rubbed her neck while she sucked him, and then ran his hands over her skin. He stroked the curve of her hips and slipped his hand under the fabric.

Stephen pushed his hand into Summer's pantyhose, down the crack of her ass, and touched his sister's asshole. She laughed and drew back to pump his cock with her hand. "It's sensitive back there," she said. "Do you have a thing for my butthole?"

"Maybe I do," he said. "You have a nice butt, and your butthole is its tight little centerpiece." He touched her again and she squirmed. "And I like the way it makes you do that."

Stephen looked up and found a woman about twenty feet away looking back at him, so he waved with the hand that wasn't making his sister squirm. She turned away and slid into her car.

Stephen watched the car lights come on, and the car pull away. Maybe being seen was exciting. He gasped and said, "Oh God, Stinky! You're going to make me come."

Summer took the warning. She held just the head of Stephen's cock in her mouth and pumped him hard. He laid his head back and groaned. Stephen fought the urge to force his cock down his sister's throat, and then he unloaded into her mouth. He writhed and groaned, but Summer wrestled with his cock to keep him in her mouth. She caught every drop.

Stephen's spasms waned, and he laid back in his seat to catch his breath. He started to soften before Summer pushed herself up, and then she made a little show out of swallowing him.

Summer pushed herself away from Stephen and looked around while he pulled his hand out of her pantyhose. He closed his pants and buckled his belt while she straightened her dress and arranged his blazer around her shoulders again.

"Where to?" Stephen asked. He shifted the car into gear and, as he pulled out of the parking lot, he said, "I think I need to get something to drink."

"Maybe a sports drink to keep your strength up," Summer said then asked, "Do you remember any good make-out spots from High School? I want to make out." She turned around to look back between the seats. "Front seat of back?"

"Back, I think," Stephen said, "but we could try both." He stopped at a convenience store in a working-class neighborhood, and they shopped for drinks under the glaring lights. Customers stared at Summer's clothes and talked behind their hands.

Summer turned on the radio, and Stephen watched his sister bop to the music while they cruised along busy streets through pools of yellow lamplight. Teenage drivers whooped from cars and partied away the last nights of vacation.

"Keep going west," Summer said and directed Stephen to a back road past the edge of the city. The night was moonless, and they saw nothing beyond the headlights. She slowed him down, so she could read signs and said, "There's a turn out on the left up here. Take it."

Stephen followed a strip of asphalt through scrub brush, along a road that was covered in places by drifting sand. He pulled into a parking lot, and on Summer's signal, he stopped the car and turned off the lights.

Stephen crossed the center console. He put his arm behind his sister's neck, and he pulled their mouths together. They tried hard to both fit into that one seat. Stephen pushed his knee between Summer's legs and she ground herself against his thigh. She opened his slacks and stroked his cock. Stephen's instinct was to hump her hands. He squeezed her breasts, and he tasted her mouth. She tipped her head back, and he kissed her throat and her ear.

They writhed together and murmured nonsense in each other's ears. Their breath came shallow and ragged, and the sheen of sweat on their skin gleamed by the dashboard light.

"I can't breathe!" Summer said. She pushed Stephen back and opened the door. He had to brace himself to keep them both from falling out. Summer squirmed from under him and stood by the car while he fell back on the seat to catch his breath.

Stephen closed the door behind him when he climbed out, and the car lights went dark. They were immersed in blackness for a moment before their eyes adjusted, and then they watched the glittering night.

The milky way stretched above them, and meteors streaked across the sky while Perseus rose in the east. The ridge of a great sand dune, outlined by starlight, curved up from the edge of the parking lot. City lights glowed in the east and silhouetted the volcanic peaks that hid the city from view.

"Awesome," Stephen said. "I forget, sometimes."

Summer was quiet until she leaned her shoulder against her brother and asked, "Your apartment, is it just one bedroom?"

"You're thinking about staying with me?" Stephen asked, but he didn't wait for Summer's answer. "It's one bedroom. I've been looking at condos. Maybe it's time to buy something bigger. I could probably find one near the Red Line."

"Two bedrooms would be good," Summer said. "At least for show." She pushed away from the car and faced her brother. "You're always going to be my brother, no matter what, but will we always be lovers?"

"We can be lovers for now," Stephen said, "and whenever we want, but probably not forever."

Stephen put an arm around Summer's waist and pulled her close. "Think about it," he said, "but now let's try the back seat." He opened the car door, slid the seat forward, and chased his sister in.

Summer fell laughing into the corner of the back seat, and Stephen climbed over her. He pulled the fabric from over her tits, and she held them up for him. Stephen kissed her throat and he kissed her nipples. He knelt on the floor and kissed her belly while he tugged her pantyhose down off her butt and down her thighs.

"What are you doing, Fudd?" Summer asked,

Stephen replied with a question of his own. "Is that always a stupid question?" he asked. He pulled Summer's nylons down around her ankles, and he pushed her knees up and apart. Stephen buried his face between his sister's thighs and immersed himself in her aroused scent and taste. Summer knotted her fingers in his hair. She pulled his mouth to her, and she arched her back as he sent thrills up her spine.

The soft folds between Summer's legs were already wet when Stephen took them in his mouth. He sucked the musky juice out of her slit and off her pussy lips. He followed them with his tongue, up to find her trigger. Stephen slipped his tongue along each side of his sister's hood, and over the top. She hardened under his tongue, and he sucked her between his lips.

Summer bucked and writhed as her excitement built, so Stephen wrapped her hips in his arms and held her. He was relentless; he was unmerciful. Summer caught her breath and her muscles tightened. For an instant, her clit seemed to disappear, but he followed it.

Summer released her breath with a scream, and she twisted from her brother's grip. He caught her and lashed her with his tongue until she complained, "Stop Fudd! Stop!"

Stephen climbed up onto the back seat and sat between Summer's legs. Her hips rocked and her tits heaved while she recovered, and she slipped into quiet relaxation. He shoved his pants and boxers down to free his aching cock, and surprised Summer by pulling her up to straddle his lap.

Summer was confused at first. She leaned on Stephen's shoulders while he lifted his cock under her. He worked it along her wet slit and between her pussy lips. He pushed up into her when she settled her weight on him, and they both groaned from the excitement.

Stephen lifted Frances' dress over Summer's head, and Summer unbuttoned her brother's shirt. They were both naked when Stephen pulled Summer to him again. She stroked her hands over his chest, kissed his mouth, and started a slow undulation.

Summer dragged the sensitive skin below Stephen's ear between her teeth. She bit his throat and dug her fingers into his sides. Her excitement was in her touch, in her hot breath, and in the growing pace of her grind.

Stephen wrapped his arm around his sister's neck. He dragged her mouth to his, and he pushed into her in perfect rhythm with her movements. He ached inside her. The sensations sent waves of pleasure through his body; they tightened his muscles and shortened his breath.

Neither of them could think. They could only move and feel the other's body around them. Summer engulfed Stephen in her heat. He wrapped her in his strength.

Summer climaxed first. She gripped Stephen's sides and ducked against his shoulder. Her cunt contracted around his cock, and Stephen bellowed at the head liner. He pushed up between his sister's thighs, and he released himself inside her. They thrashed, and they gasped, and in the end they fell together, laughing at their shared release.