Stinky and Fudd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

It was hours later when the first gray light of dawn appeared behind the mountains and found Summer resting on her brother's chest. Stephen held her long hair back from her face and off her neck. He brushed her forehead with his lips, and murmured in her ear. She moved ever so slowly with his cock inside her—just enough to remind them both that they were still joined.

Stephen found his phone and sighed at the time. "My flight is in three hours," he said. "That's enough time to take you home, return this car, and get through security. I pity whoever has to sit next to me."

Summer lifted her head and said, "You're going to smell like me." She lifted herself to let her brother's cock slip out of her, and she sniffed her own sweaty scent. "That's not very good."

She settled on the seat next to Stephen and started sorting their clothes. "You're coming back for Christmas, aren't you?" she asked.

"I am," Stephen said and wrapped his hand around his sister's arm. "But, listen to me, Stinky. I'm really coming back at Christmas to get you. I want you to live with me."

Summer brushed her hand over Stephen's bare chest and watched his expression. "I'll live with you, Fudd," she said, "as long as it works, anyway." She pinched a fold of skin above her brother's hip and made him flinch. "Don't think it's going to be all sex and movies. Between classes and all, I'm going to get you back in shape."