Stir Crazy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were like twins. Inseparable."

"Does she look like you?"

"Here I'll show you," said Juliet, grabbing her phone.

She flipped through her photos until she found one to show. She handed him the phone.

It was a photo of Juliet and Nikki standing on the bow of a sailboat. They were both in bikinis and holding onto the forestay. They were obviously having a good time, adopting sexy poses.

"Where was this?" Jake asked.

"In St Croix," answered Juliet. "Last winter."

Jake zoomed in on the photo. Juliet looked amazing - with her lithe body and pert breasts, slender legs and cute butt. Then he looked at her sister - same lithe body but she had luscious, melon-sized breasts, lush auburn hair, and a movie star face.

"Not bad, wouldn't you say?" asked Juliet.

"You guys look great," he answered.

"She looks amazing!" she protested. "Look at her! She's got a body built for love, as they say."

"You've got a body built for love," said Jake, handing her the phone.

"Not like Nikki. When men see her, oh my God, they go crazy."

"Yeah? She married?"

"Very much so. Her husband, Derek, is a baker too. They own the bakery together."

"Nice. Any kids?"

"Ah, non. No little ones. They tried ... but no luck. I think Derek is ... how you say ... not able."

"That's too bad," answered Jake. "Well, it'll be great to meet her."

By Friday, Juliet was beyond excited for her sister to arrive. She had bought two bouquets of flowers to decorate her apartment and was planning a dinner for just the three of them. She had set the table with a tablecloth and candles and had several good bottles of French wine. When the doorbell buzzed, Juliet jumped up and raced downstairs to greet her. Jake followed to help carry her bag.

Nikki was wearing sunglasses, a floppy hat, and carrying an overnight bag. Her blouse was a tie-dye floral with long sleeves and puff shoulders. Beneath it, tight-fitting faded jeans showed off her shapely ass. She hugged her sister, kissed Jake twice on the cheeks, and he felt her full breasts press against his chest. So much for social distancing, he thought.

"How was the drive?" Juliet asked, thoughtfully speaking in English for Jake's benefit.

"Not bad," Nikki replied. "The only good thing about the pandemic - no traffic."

"Put her bag on my bed," she called out to Jake. "That's where she's sleeping."

"Pas du tout!" she protested. "I can sleep on the couch!"

"Don't be silly," said Juliet. "You're my guest. And if I'm uncomfortable, I can always sleep at Jake's."

Jake reentered the room, smiling.

"Voilà, regardez. Vous êtes adorable ensemble."

Jake stood looking at the two gorgeous Frenchwomen.

"I'm not usually called adorable, but I'll take it."

Nikki gasped in mock horror.

"Oh no! He speaks French! There go my secrets!"

"Je parle seulement un peu," Jake said. "Your secrets are safe."

"Oh, Juliet, he's charming," Nikki gushed. "And so handsome too."

"Jake's been wonderful through all this," Juliet replied. "That's for sure."

"Well I'm grateful to you Jake. For taking care of my big sister. And keeping her so ... satisfied!"

"Nikki!" Juliet cried. "Tais-tois!"

"What? I'm your sister! And we're French! We talk about sex, that's what we do!"

Jake laughed good-naturedly.

"Why don't I pick up the food and give you two a chance to catch up?" Jake said.

"Thank you, love" said Juliet, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What are we having?" asked Nikki.

"Your favorite. Chinese food. From Kam Lai."

Nikki jumped and clapped.

"You remembered! Are we getting the dumplings?"

"Of course."

"Bravo!"

Jake grabbed his mask and headed out the door.

Settling into the couch with two glasses of wine, the two sisters couldn't stop talking. While they texted each other almost every day, they hadn't seen each other in person since before the pandemic. They had a lot to catch up on.

(The following is translated from French for the sake of the reader.)

"Truly, I like him," Nikki was saying. "And I think he's in love with you."

"When we started, I thought it was a quick fling. I mean, who gets involved with their upstairs neighbor? Then it just grew and grew. I don't know Nikki. I think he might be the one."

"Well he's handsome enough that's for sure. What's he like in bed?"

"Nikki please!"

Juliet was non-plussed but not surprised. Nikki always got down to brass tacks.

"No, I'm serious," said Nikki. "If you think he might be the one, he'd better be able to deliver where it counts. I mean, video call sex is one thing."

"We've been sharing the same bed for more than a month now," said Juliet.

"And?"

She wasn't about to let Juliet off the hook.

"And ... he's incredible," Juliet smiled. "My voice is hoarse he's got me moaning so much."

Nikki shifted in her seat.

"Oh la la!" said Nikki. "Must be nice."

"Why? You and Derek aren't doing so well?"

She waved her hand.

"It's ... fine. He's just ... ever since the diagnosis his heart isn't in it."

"You mean the low sperm count?"

Nikki nodded.

"He always wanted to be a father," Nikki said. "Now, that's the one thing he can't be."

"What about in vitro?"

"I don't want to do it. I don't want my child conceived in a test tube. I refuse."

Juliet looked at her with a sympathetic look.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Maybe we can adopt or something. I just always wanted to have that experience. You know ... having a child growing inside you."

"I know you have," Juliet said softly.

"And here I am," Nikki said, "in my most fertile time of the month. Right now."

Nikki let out a deep sigh. There was silence as both women considered the intractable situation.

"Have you thought about a surrogate?" Juliet asked.

Nikki shook her head.

"I want it to be MY baby, not some other woman's."

Juliet leaned in.

"Not a surrogate mother. A surrogate father."

Nikki looked at her, registering this.

"You mean have sex with someone else just to get pregnant?"

Juliet nodded.

"I couldn't do that," said Nikki. "It would be ... too deceitful. I couldn't live with myself."

"Not if it was in the open. You know, agreed to by all parties."

Nikki let out an exasperated sigh.

"I wouldn't want someone to fight me for custody. Or visitation rights."

"You wouldn't have to. Not if it was all agreed to beforehand."

Nikki thought for a moment.

"But who would be the father? I'd have to be positive he was healthy. And intelligent. And handsome. You know - good genes."

Juliet regarded her closely.

"Jake's got good genes."

Nikki blinked her eyes several times.

"Je ne peut pas! Tu es folle." (I couldn't. You're crazy.)

"Why not?" asked Juliet. "He's quite intelligent. Completely healthy. And he's pretty good looking."

"Pretty good?" Nikki laughed. "He's an Adonis."

"So, what's the problem?"

"Well, he's your lover for one. I wouldn't want to do anything that might ... come between you two."

"I know that. That's why I thought of it. I know I'm committed to Jake. Just like I know you're committed to Derek."

Nikki's eyes showed that she was seriously considering it.

"But do you think he'd be willing?" Nikki asked.

"I think he would be. I'd have to talk to him of course. Personally, I'd be honored to know that my lover helped you and Derek have a child."

Nikki looked at the ceiling, imagining this happening.

"I don't know if I could do it. I've never cheated on Derek."

"This wouldn't be cheating. This would be for the purpose of conceiving a baby. A noble purpose."

"I don't know ... I ... I'd be nervous as hell."

Juliet put her hand on Juliet's.

"I could help you. You know, like assisting you during the birth? We've always talked about me doing that, right? Well ... I could assist you during the conception as well."

"You would do that?"

"If Jake's willing, of course. I'd do anything for you. You know that."

Nikki took Juliet's hand in hers and kissed it.

"I'll talk to Derek about it. See what he says."

Juliet smiled. She imagined the expression on Jake's face when she asked him to impregnate her sister.

Jake returned with a paper bag filled with Chinese food. Juliet knew better than to try and cook for her sister, the foodie. Besides, this was Nikki's favorite Chinese restaurant. They sat at the table and served themselves from the white cardboard boxes.

"I'm so happy to have dinner from Kam Lai!" said Nikki. "Their dumplings are the best!"

Juliet could see Nikki was giddy with excitement. And it wasn't just the dumplings. She had called Derek and talked to him about the possibility of getting pregnant using a surrogate. At first, Derek didn't like the idea of a stranger's DNA defining his child. Or someone having sex with his wife. But when he heard the plan about Jake, he was surprisingly open to it. Derek liked the idea of knowing who the father was, and that he was a solid individual. Good ingredients, he called it. He also liked the fact that it would further bond Nikki and her sister. He always felt Juliet was a good influence on her, and this would add a whole other level of meaning and connection between them.

Now, Juliet just had to talk to Jake.

"Well, I'm going to take a bath and get ready for bed," Nikki announced after dessert.

Nikki and Juliet exchanged a look. Then, Jake and Juliet started to clear the dinner table and put away the food.

"I like your sister a lot," Jake said, as they sat on the couch with a couple of glasses of wine.

"I'm glad you do," Juliet replied. "She's very important to me."

"I know she is."

Juliet slid her body next to his and played with one of his curls.

"Don't you think she's beautiful?" Juliet asked.

He gave Juliet's thigh a squeeze.

"I think you're beautiful," he answered.

"There's something I need to ask you. It's a bit awkward."

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"You remember I told you how she and her husband were having trouble conceiving?"

"Yeah. He was shooting blanks, wasn't it?"

"That's right. Her eggs are fine, but he has a low sperm count and they cannot conceive."

Jake shook his head.

"That's a shame," he said.

"Yes, it is a shame," said Juliet. "It has them both pretty upset. She's wanted to be a mother her whole life."

Jake gave a sympathetic look.

"Can't they do in vitro or something?" he asked.

"She doesn't want to. And she doesn't want to use a surrogate mother. She says she'd like to experience pregnancy and the act of giving birth."

"Understandable," Jake said.

"Anyway, she and I were talking. It seems she would be open to the idea of using a ... surrogate father."

"You mean, have someone else's sperm combined with her egg?" Jake asked.

"That's right. But she doesn't want it done in a test tube. She wants to do it ... naturally."

"You mean, she wants to get pregnant by someone who's not her husband."

"Yes. But with her husband's knowledge and support."

"Huh," Jake said. "Does she have someone in mind?"

"Yes."

"Who?" Jake asked.

Juliet put her hand on his.

"She was hoping it would be you."

Jake looked at her.

"You're serious," Jake said.

"There would be no obligations. Derek would be the baby's father. You would be the biological father but that's all."

"And he's on board with all of this?" Jake asked.

"Yes. Totally."

Jake thought about this.

"I'd be able to help her ... help them ... realize their dream of having a child?"

"It would mean everything to her," Juliet said.

"Do you want me to do this?" Jake asked.

"Only if you are completely comfortable with it."

Jake looked deeply into her eyes.

"I'll do it," he said finally. "I'll do it because I know it's important to you."

"Oh, Jake. Thank you. That means so much to me. They'll be happy to pay you for your help."

Jake waved her off.

"I don't want any money."

"Then ... I'll have to find a way to repay you."

He looked at her with a sly grin.

"Now that's different. What did you have in mind?"

"How about a lifelong supply of sexual favors?"

"That I accept," Jake said, pulling her close to him.

"There's one more thing. This is the very best time of the month for Nikki so we were thinking ... maybe tonight? She's a bit nervous. She hasn't been with a man other than her husband since they started going out. She's feeling a bit shy."

"That's understandable."

"I was thinking ... it might be easier for her if ... instead of just her alone with you ... it was ... the three of us ... together ... making love."

"You want me to have sex with your sister and you at the same time?"

"Yes, if you don't mind. I think it would be so much easier for her."

"Um, sure," Jake said. "That'd be okay with me."

"But you'd have to make sure that you always cum inside her of course."

"Oh, of course," Jake said.

"I mean, I could suck and fuck you but when it came time for you to orgasm - you'd have to do it in her pussy. Deep in her pussy."

"OK, I'll make sure I do that."

"And we'll probably have to spend most of this weekend together ... you know ... fucking. To increase the chances of it working."

"I'll ... clear my calendar."

She looked at him with a sidelong glance. Then she hit him on the shoulder.

"You're teasing me."

"I'm just saying. It's a rough job but someone's gotta do it."

***

Jake bounded up the stairs to his apartment to take a quick shower. He wanted to be fresh and clean for the big night. He couldn't believe he was going to be realizing his fantasy of having sex with two women at the same time. And not just any two women. Two gorgeous French women, one of whom he felt like he might be falling in love with. The other - he was definitely falling in lust with. Juliet was the greatest woman he could ever imagine - beautiful, classy, smart, and sexually responsive beyond measure. Nikki, on the other hand, was a force of nature. Larger than life, with full auburn hair, fiery green eyes, and melon-sized breasts that she proudly displayed. While Juliet was petite, Nikki was zaftig. While Juliet was a better love match for Jake, Nikki was a veritable sex goddess. She embodied sex with a capital S.

Meanwhile, Juliet and Nikki were fixing themselves up for the big night. Juliet was applying lip rouge while Nikki was putting mascara on her lashes.

"Maybe we should put rouge on our nipples the way the girls do in Montmartre," laughed Juliet.

"Or on our pussy lips the way they do in Pigalle," said Nikki.

"Don't use too much makeup," said Juliet. "Jake likes his women more naturelle."

"What else does he like?" Nikki asked. "I want to make sure he's turned on."

"Oh, he'll be turned on," Juliet replied. "I promise you that. He told me he fantasizes about being with two women."

"Really?" Nikki said. "Well, we'll have to fulfill his fantasy then. Maybe we can both lick his cock at the same time."

"Or you can sit on his cock while I sit on his face!" Juliet laughed.

"Yes! And then you and I can make out just like in porn films!" Nikki replied.

They both laughed, realizing the utter strangeness of their current situation.

"Seriously," Nikki said. "I think we should make sure Jake has a really big orgasm. I mean ... I want to make sure he cums a lot. You know?"

Juliet smiled and gave her sister a pinch.

"Why?" Juliet teased. "To knock you up? To plant his seed in your garden? To make you preggers?"

"Stop it," Nikki said. You're making me all tingly inside."

"That's good! I heard your chances for getting pregnant go up the more excited you are."

"Is that true?" Nikki asked.

"Supposedly," said Juliet. "Something about increasing the blood supply and hormones. The more you cum, the higher the chances of conceiving."

Nikki considered this.

"Well, I'll have to make sure I enjoy myself then."

Jake arrived to find Juliet standing in the living room. She had the look of a nervous parent right before their child's big recital.

"Where is she?" Jake asked.

"In the bedroom. Waiting for you."

Jake looked towards the bedroom.

"So, this is really happening," he said. "What do we do now?"

Juliet smiled and raised one shoulder.

"I'm not sure," she said. "Let's just play it by ear."

"OK," he smiled.

"Oh, one thing," she said, touching his arm. "We want to make sure she cums, ok? It's supposed to help with the blood flow."

"Make sure she cums. Blood flow. Got it."

She smiled at him, took a deep breath, and then led him by the hand into the bedroom.

Inside, the bedroom was aglow with candles. They had placed them all over the room. On window sills, book shelves, the night table. It cast the room in a golden glow. Nikki was lying in bed, leaning against the headboard. She was on top of the covers, wearing an ultra-sheer teddy. With the soft light of the candles, she looked like an actress on a movie set.

"Well, hello" said Jake charmingly. "Don't you look beautiful."

She smiled.

"I'm a little nervous I must admit," she replied. "Jake, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate what you're doing for us."

Jake moved to the side of the bed and took her hand.

"I'm honored to be able to help you," he answered.

Nikki looked over at Juliet as if to say 'what a guy'.

Juliet climbed on the bed next to her little sister.

"We're not exactly sure what we're supposed to do so let's just see what happens," said Juliet.

"Okay," Nikki laughed. "I'm feeling a bit at sea here. And my heart - it's just racing."

"Well, why don't you just lay down and relax," said Juliet. "Jake, maybe we could start by giving Nikki a little massage?"

"A massage?" Nikki said. "That sounds ... wonderful."

"Jake gives great massages," said Juliet, helping her lay prone on the bed. "He has heavenly hands."

"So I've heard," said Nikki.

"Now, I've got some massage oil in the bathroom," said Juliet, heading out the door.

Jake turned his attention to Nikki. He started lightly, finding her main muscle groups and softly kneading them with his fingers. He was massaging her around the straps of her teddy, he didn't want to make her feel self-conscious. After a while she started to relax and breathe deeply.

"Mind if we lose the lingerie?" Jake asked in a soft voice.

"Well, it's got to come off eventually, I guess," said Nikki.

She sat up to remove her teddy. Jake helped her, slowly lifting the sheer fabric to reveal her exquisite naked body. Something about him undressing her, with Juliet out of the room, was very exciting for her. And for him too. It felt somehow ... illicit. She looked up at him with her sexy green eyes.

"I haven't been undressed by a man who's not my husband in a long time," she said.

"Does it make you feel uncomfortable?" Jake asked, looking down at her.

"Not really. I'd say it makes me feel ... all creamy inside."

Juliet strode back in the room with three bottles of body oil.

"I warmed up the bottles with hot water," she explained. "Oh!" she said, noticing her naked sister sitting up in the bed. "Moving right along, aren't we?"

"I was just telling Jake I haven't been undressed by a man who's not my husband in a long time."

"I was going to offer to get undressed myself," joked Jake. "Just to level the playing field."

Juliet considered this.

"I think that's a great idea. We should all be undressed."

She began to unbutton her blouse and hang it in the closet. As she did this, Jake stood looking down at Nikki; and Nikki up at Jake.

Jake didn't have any buttons to worry about. He reached over his head with one hand and pulled his long-sleeved shirt off his body with one motion. His muscled chest and strong arms made Nikki's heart beat faster. He pulled the drawstring on his pants and pulled them slowly down, revealing a thick, semi-erect cock. When his pants cleared his cock, it sprang up, surprising her. She gasped, seeing what was in store for her.