Stir Crazy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched her stare at his cock for a couple of seconds, a somewhat startled look on her face. By then, Juliet was finished undressing and was back next to Nikki helping her lay down on her stomach. She noticed the look on Nikki's face and whispered in her ear.

"You okay?" Juliet asked.

"I'm fine," whispered Nikki. "It's just ... he's so big."

Juliet glanced at Jake who was looking at labels on the bottles of massage oil.

"I know," said Juliet. "Isn't he something? You're going to love it."

Nikki took a deep breath. She could hear her heart pounding in her ears, and feel a warm wetness between her legs.

Jake picked one of the bottles and poured the oil into the palm of his hand. Then he held his hand over the small of Nikki's back and let the warm oil drizzle onto her bare skin. She arched slightly and Jake took in the extreme beauty that was Nikki's body.

Like Juliet, Nikki had a slight sway to her back that accentuated her gorgeous behind and created a delicate curve that somehow reminded Jake of a cello. He had noticed Juliet's "dancer's body" when he first set eyes on her, standing in the lobby of their apartment building. He felt the charge of physical attraction immediately, a surge of pheromones that had him imagining being with her from the beginning. And by "being with her" he meant being inside her. He was feeling that same attraction now.

Jake knelt next to Nikki's naked body and ever so softly ran his hand over the drizzled oil, spreading it across her lower back. Normally, he would start on the shoulders, easing into the massage and encouraging a gradual relaxation. With Nikki, he felt compelled to go right to her lower back. And her ass. And her thighs. The way she looked at his cock, with hunger in her eyes, had made him horny as hell.

He applied more oil to his palm and started to caress her butt. First one cheek and then the other. There was no pretense that this was a therapeutic massage. He was squeezing her sensually, exploring her body hungrily. No, this was a massage designed to arouse. And arouse it did.

As Jake's hands caressed her upper thighs, Nikki's butt raised up in the air almost imperceptibly. She was starting to breathe more heavily now and he could see her biting her lower lip. He was watching her reactions closely, gauging the effect of every caress.

Juliet was kneeling on the bed on the other side of Nikki, watching Jake do his magic. Her emotions were a heady mix of excitement—at the prospect of giving this ultimate gift to her sister—and physical stimulation—from watching her sister grow more and more turned on. She and her sister were so close, it was almost as if it were HER laying face down on the bed, getting ready to be fucked by this gorgeous man. Ready to take his seed deep in her pussy. Ready to be impregnated.

"Do that thing where you sit here," said Juliet pointing to her thighs.

Jake rose up on his knees and then straddled Nikki. His cock was sticking out straight out now, long and stiff. As he gently sat on Nikki's thighs, she felt his cock settle along the crack in her oiled ass. There was simply no other place it could go. Nikki let out a gasp.

Jake's strong hands pressed on her lower back, on either side of her spine. Slowly, he leaned forward and let his hands slide up her back all the way to her shoulders, pressing her into the bed. This motion caused his cock to slide along the oiled crack of her ass, pulling the skin back. He felt his cock throbbing with pleasure. Up and back he stroked. With his hands and with his cock. For Nikki, it was arousing to feel the degree of his arousal. For Jake, it was beyond exciting.

Jake saw Juliet licking her lips and knew she was getting hot too. He reached out the bottle of massage oil, offering to pour it into her hand. Juliet offered her palm and he filled it. She sat next to Nikki and began applying it to her arms and torso, caressing her soft skin. Nikki's full breasts were pressed against the bed causing the ample sides to swell. Juliet massaged them too.

For Nikki, the feeling of four hands touching her so sensuously was overwhelming. She had never been massaged by more than a single person and the intensity of all that sensory input was astonishing. Jake's hands were so strong, they pressed deep inside her. Juliet's hands were so soft and delicate. And then there was pressure of his thing against her ass. The weight of it! And the hardness! It all made her head spin!

Jake gently separated her legs and knelt between her thighs. He was running his hands up the backs of her thighs, over her hamstrings, and across her butt. He gripped her buttocks with both hands, stroking from the bottom crease upward and around the sides to her waist. It had the effect of spreading her cheeks and he could see her lovely hole, like a pink flower, and her glistening pussy. Nikki felt like she was being opened up, like a ripe fig, ready to be devoured. She let out a deep moan.

After a while, Jake's soft voice broke her reverie.

"Time to turn over."

Nikki slowly turn onto her back, keeping her eyes closed. Jake took in her gorgeous body - her full, cream-colored breasts with pink areolas and upturned nipples. The delicate curve of her ribcage and the downy skin of her flat tummy. No ink, just a single gold stud ornamenting her navel.

Jake again drizzled the oil, this time across her breasts and stomach. He slowly caressed her torso, avoiding her breasts at first. He knew she'd be longing for his touch there and he wanted to build the tension. Finally, he slid his strong hands over her breasts, letting the nipples slide between his fingers. Her breasts felt firm and full and quite wonderful in his hands. They were the sexiest breasts he had every seen or touched in his life.

After a thorough massage of her breasts, and some tweaking of her nipples, he worked his way down to her tummy and pelvis. He worked around her shaven pussy and massaged the tops of her thighs. He slowly lifted her legs and separated them, revealing her ripe, wet pussy.

Juliet knew what was coming. She lay next to Nikki, their faces inches apart.

"Jake's going to massage your pussy now. Is that okay?"

"Yes," Nikki said, biting her lip.

"Just relax and enjoy it," Nikki whispered.

Nikki smiled and closed her eyes.

Juliet nodded to Jake and began brushing her fingers lightly across her breasts. Jake was working his way up her thighs, running his hands from just above the knees, along the thighs to the crease at the top of her legs. His fingers were spread widely, his thumbs running up her inner thighs and meeting at her pussy. He let his thumbs graze the outside of her pussy lips as his hands traversed her pelvis and hips.

For Nikki, the feeling of these four loving hands on her body was simply luxurious. The sensation of Jake's big thumbs slowly approaching and tantalizing her pussy was intoxicating. She slowly rocked her hips to invite him to go further.

Jake began to run his fingers along her pussy lips, teasing her, building the tension. He let his finger ease under her folds, slowly penetrating her. Her moans intensified. He found her clit and pulled back to skin to reveal the sensitive nub. He gave it a rub and then went back to probing her pussy. She was in heaven.

He scooched back between her spread legs, lowering his head towards her dripping wet pussy. He looked up at Juliet. She nodded and put her head down next to Nikki's.

"Jake's going to pleasure you with his tongue now. OK?"

Nikki could only nod her head, vigorously.

With that, Jake ran his tongue along the inside of her thighs, upwards to the sweet cauldron of juices that was her pussy. He lightly flicked her labial lips with his tongue. Nikki moaned, her body squirming involuntarily.

Jake worked her pussy like a painter's brush, first tickling, then with broad, flat licks that sent electricity through her body. He varied his movements to keep it surprising, to keep it building.

Nikki's moans were louder now. She rocked her hips, hoping to feel Jake's tongue deep inside her. He obliged, sinking his broad tongue deep into her crevice. On the way out, he let his tongue slide over her clit and then repeated that circuit until her body started shaking.

Watching her sister about to cum was making Juliet hot herself. She was using one hand to play with Nikki's nipples, rubbing them and pinching them. Her other hand was between her legs, fingering her own pussy.

As Juliet squeezed Nikki's nipple between her thumb and middle finger, Jake vibrated his tongue on her clit. The combination of those sensations pushed her over the top and she felt her orgasm sweep over her. Her body bucked and Jake could feel her pussy contracting on his tongue.

They continued to stimulate her until her moans subsided, letting her ride the wave all the way to the beach.

Afterwards, Juliet was lying with her, face to face.

"Merde," said Nikki, still breathing hard. "That was the best orgasm I've had in a while."

"We're just getting started," Juliet smiled, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

While Nikki recovered, Juliet and Jake conferred.

"Ça va? Tous va bien?"

"Yeah, everything's fine," answered Jake.

"You did wonderfully," she said giving him a kiss. "I had no doubt you would."

"Thanks. I think we got the blood flowing."

"Oh, yeah. In her and me both. You ready to move on to part two?"

"Sounds good to me."

Juliet went back to her spot next to Nikki.

"Ça va? Do you want to help me get Jake up for the main event? Maybe a little two-on-one action?"

Juliet's eyes widened.

"Un peu de fellatio peut-être?"

Juliet nodded.

"Hell yes," she said, her eyes flashing.

The women sat up and turned to Jake.

"Come down here next to us," Juliet said, patting the bed between her and Nikki.

Jake crawled on all fours between them.

"Thank you," Nikki said, "for eating me out so wonderfully. You have a very talented mouth."

Jake smiled.

"It was my pleasure. You have a beautiful, delectable pussy."

"Now it's your turn, mon chère," said Juliet. "Are you ready for deux femmes à la même temps?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Juliet planted a slow, wet kiss on his full lips. Then she turned his head from her to her sister.

Nikki raised herself up on her knees and leaned in to kiss him. Her gorgeous breasts, her nipples like thimbles now, brushed against his chest. Jake closed his eyes and felt her bee-stung lips softly caress his own.

Juliet gently pressed Jake down onto his back. She and Nikki were kneeling on either side of him. Juliet leaned over him and kissed him on his washboard abs, then on the tuft of pubic hair above his cock, then on his cock itself.

Nikki leaned over Jake, ostensibly to reach the bottle of massage oil sitting on the night table. In doing so, her full breasts were suspended right above his face. She had to reach a little bit further for the bottle, which caused her breast to brush against his face, the nipple sliding across his lips.

"Oh, pardonnez-moi monsieur," she said coyly.

Jake kissed the nipple and then wrapped his lips around it hungrily.

"Oh dear," gasped Nikki. "Do you like that, monsieur?"

Jake was sucking on her nipple hungrily now, pressing it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

"I think he likes it," said Juliet. "Regardez."

Juliet stood up Jake's cock, a towering hunk of steaming junk.

Nikki's eyes widened.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "He does seem to like it. Why don't you try sucking the other one too."

She fed her other breast to him, rubbing the nipple against his lips. He began sucking voraciously.

Juliet was stroking Jake's cock now. It appeared to be growing even larger. She began to kiss and lick the shaft, running her tongue along its entire length.

"That looks big enough to share," said Nikki, moving down his body to kneel opposite her sister. "May I?"

"Of course," said Nikki. "Be my guest."

Nikki took his engorged member in her hand, licking her lips. She leaned in and kissed the tip softly. Then she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head.

Jake let out a moan.

Nikki had full, bee-stung lips. Soft and moist, not unlike a pussy. She slowly slid her lips over the head and shaft, as if he were entering the most luscious pussy in the world. Her sister looked on, admiringly. After a few bobs, she released it with a pop and handed it back to Juliet.

Juliet took her turn, taking his rock-hard cock into her mouth and swirling her tongue around the head. Just how he liked it. Jake squirmed with pleasure. Having these two gorgeous mademoiselles taking turns on his cock was almost too much to bear. He took a big breath.

"I think we'd better move on to the main event," Jake said. "I don't know how much longer I can take this."

"Right," said Juliet, taking charge. "Nikki, why don't you lay on your back. We'll use these pillows to elevate you."

She positioned her sister on the bed and slid two pillows under her butt. Jake got on his knees between Nikki's legs. His cock was standing up - as big and as hard as it had ever been.

Meanwhile, Juliet coached her sister.

"OK, I'm going to just let you two do your thing," said Juliet. "This is the big moment. The conception of your baby. We hope, anyway."

"When we're done," Nikki said, "I want to stay in this position for a while. You know, to help the sperm on its way."

"Good idea," Juliet said. "Jake, remember to go as deep as you can when you cum."

"I will," Jake answered. "Nikki, I'm going to push myself all the way in when I'm ready to cum. But don't worry, we'll take our time getting there."

"Thank you, Jake," she replied. "That's very thoughtful of you."

Juliet remembered one last thing.

"Oh Jake, when you're fucking her, I can massage your prostate, if you want. You know how that really increases the amount you cum."

Jake looked over his shoulder and nodded.

"That's a great idea, hun. Thanks for thinking of it."

Jake looked down at Nikki. She was laying on her back with her pelvis raised up and her legs spread. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"You look so good," Jake said in a soft voice. "I need one last taste."

With that he kissed his way up the inside of her thighs. One kiss on one side, one kiss on the other. When his mouth reached its destination, he gave her entire pussy a lick with his warm, wide tongue.

Her body shuddered with pleasure.

"Je veux te baiser," Nikki moaned.

Jake took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head along her wet slit. She squirmed with desire.

"Oui, c'est ca. Je veux ca."

Jake slowly pressed the tip of his cock into her wet folds. He couldn't believe how hot and wet her pussy was. When the head popped inside her, he heard her gasp.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to stay like this for a bit," he said softly. "So we can get used to how it feels."

Nikki couldn't believe how much he spread her. For an instant, she wondered how in the world she was going to take his entire cock in her pussy. After a minute or so, she relaxed and was able to take more.

Jake couldn't believe how tight and hot her pussy was. He thought Juliet had a tight pussy, but her younger sister's was even tighter. Steadily, millimeter by millimeter, he entered her. Slowly, patiently. By the time he was halfway in, she was squirming and moaning with pleasure.

"Je veux plus," Nikki moaned. "Donne-moi plus."

Jake knew what that meant. He had heard it before. He started to slowly stroke her. In and out. He'd take his cock almost all the way out and then slowly pop the head back in. Each time he did it, she'd moan.

"Oh, j'aime ça. J'aime ça."

Her breath was ragged now. Her body twitching and shaking with desire.

He was stroking her now. A little deeper each time. And the deeper he went, the louder she'd moan.

Once they had a good rhythm going, Juliet went to work. She knelt behind Jake and spread his knees apart. She took the massage oil and applied a liberal amount to her hands. Then, she slathered in onto Jake's bare ass. And on his balls. And his taint. She massaged him until he was letting out grunting sounds.

She added more oil to her hands and slid her fingers down his ass crack. With her index finger she played with his anus, tickling it, and then starting to push the tip inside. As with Nikki's tight pussy, she needed to take time for Jake's ass to relax.

By the time she had her fingertip inside him up to the first knuckle, he was closing his eyes and moaning loudly. He quickened his pace, which made Nikki moan more loudly too. It was a veritable symphony of moaning.

Juliet worked her finger in to the second knuckle and started to massage his perineum and balls with her other hand. When she got her finger all the way inside his hole, she crooked it and found his walnut-sized prostate gland. She started a back and forth, windshield wiper motion that she knew he loved. With her other hand, she cupped and squeezed his balls.

Jake tilted his head back and let out a moan.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" he growled.

Nikki was watching him getting hotter and hotter. It was making her hotter and hotter too.

"When I cum," he muttered. "I'm gonna cum so much. I can feel it."

Hearing that made Nikki want to cum. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts.

"That's what I want, Jake. Fill me up with your cum. Fill me up."

Juliet kept massaging his gland and it made Jake's head spin. She had done this for him before but never while they were actually fucking. The combination of fucking a beautiful woman's warm, wet pussy while another beautiful woman massaged his prostate was the most extreme pleasure he had ever felt.

"Give it to me, Jake! That's it! Give it to me!"

Jake took Nikki's ankles, one in each hand, and lifted them to his shoulders. He pressed his pelvis into her. Bottoming out. Again, he thrust himself all the way inside her. He reached down and started rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"Aiiiiieeeee!" she cried. "Je vais venir! Je vais venir!"

Nikki was writhing now, her approaching orgasm causing her to body to shake. She reached up and tweaked both her nipples.

Juliet was pumping her finger inside Jake's ass, encouraging him to explode inside her sister, to fill her with his cum.

"I'm gonna cum!" Jake moaned. "I'm gonna fill you with my seed!"

Just hearing those words made Nikki cum with an intensity she had never felt before. Her body shook and convulsed while she grunted and groaned.

She came so sexily, so completely, that it sent Jake right over the edge. He felt the energy of his orgasm building like never before. He thrust into her, and then again, embracing her long legs in his strong arms, lifting her lower body off the bed. Meanwhile, Juliet kept fingering his ass to the rhythm of their fucking.

Finally, he gave one last thrust and held it there. He exploded his cum as deep as it could go. Ropes of semen filled her womb.

He felt like his orgasm lasted forever. He just kept coming and coming. He imagined huge amounts of cum shooting out of his cock and filling the depths of her pussy.

At the same time, Nikki could feel the warm cum spraying her insides. She imagined what Jake's cock was planting in her body. There seemed to be so much of it! Surely, they were successful!

As for Juliet, she felt a sense of quiet contentment. She had shared her man with her dear sister in hopes of giving her the ultimate gift. She had watched Jake do his part perfectly, performing an act of generosity that made her love him even more. The first of many love-making sessions had been a success.

Jake held Nikki that way for the longest time - her ankles around his neck, his strong arms embracing her legs and pressing them against his chest, his cock embedded in her pussy. Nikki relished being held that way, not only because she thought it helped the chances of conception, but because it felt so damn good. Finally, Jake gently laid her on the bed as Juliet slipped a pillow under her pelvis to keep it elevated. Then they both collapsed on the bed, Juliet wrapping herself around his body. It was several minutes before their breathing returned to normal.