All Comments on 'Stir Crazy Ch. 05'

by petitmort

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
So Much Love!

So Much Passion!

So Much Sweetness!

SO MUCH LOVE JUICE!!! :+))))

gypsycharmgypsycharmover 3 years ago
What an amazing story!

Thank you Petitmort, for this piece. Greatly enjoyed all your other stories, many times actually, and am ecstatic to see that you're continuing to produce more of these. So imaginative - the descriptions of various coitus are so much detailed that one has to slow down to absorb all words, in the brain, and down below. And they get progressively more and more stimulating too, if that is even possible. The final Nikki and Jake episode upstairs is just mind-boggling!!! One can feel the urge build up in Jake and erupt inside Nikki to completely fill her up.

And oh thank you for the atatouille avec oeuf poché idea too. It came out delish, on my end!

A bientôt!

petitmortpetitmortover 3 years agoAuthor
Merci!

Thanks for the kind words. Chapter 5 was fun to write. All that pent up desire came pouring out once Nikki and Jake were alone. The epilogue was fun to imagine as well. Thank you for reading and please keep commenting. It's gratifying to hear! Petitmort

gypsycharmgypsycharmover 3 years ago
Re: Merci

De rien! Yes, I did notice that! That Nikki and Jake had their own thing going on for a moment! It happens in real life too I reckon, if you're that well satisfied/consummated.

Keep writing please. your recent reincarnation here has been very gratifying indeed.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyabout 3 years ago

This needs to be favorited. Amazing series with the perfect finish ;)

Raphael76Raphael76over 1 year ago

I need a sixth star for this chapter! Amazing. Beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetitmort@petitmort
People have asked about my name - petitmort. It's a bastardization of la petite mort or little death in French, a literary term for orgasm. I am part French, part Italian, living in the US now and working as a writer and editor. I love travel, film, nature, good food and win...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stir Crazy Ch. 04 Previous Part
Stir Crazy Series Info