All Comments on 'Stocking Tops'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
NOTHING BETTER

Nothing better than putting your cock between a lovely pair of womens legs preferably your mothers and rubbing against her wet silk panties:sorry the story excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
What happens when mummy arrives?

This surely has the possibility of running ( no stocking pun intended ) a little while longer. There's Chrome to see to and the visit from "Mummy"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Missed the potential

So why is this in "fetish?" Very little about stockings and considering it was 5 pages long very little amusement. If you want us to believe he came to America perhaps it would be better if your vernacular matched the people speaking?? It was confusing trying to understand Chrome, a supposedly cool American babe, speaking like a proper Brit. This was a major disappointment.

Egmont GrigorEgmont Grigorover 16 years agoAuthor
To Grumpy

Oh dear 08/29/07 by Anonymous in USA. 00 points? I guess that sums up your value as a critic. Grumpy too. Doesn't know the meaning of Fetish either. The exact category is Soft Fetish. I enjoyed writing it, so there. Chrome puzzled me as well, as some people do it real life. By the way, not all residents of the USA speak the lingo as you might expect. EG cultured Americans with an international outlook. I lived a couple of months in Carmel, California, and met several.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE

I would love you to write a sequel,how he has managed to control himself I do not know,I WOULD HAVE BEEN UP THIS AMERICAN CRUMPET FASTER THAN A RAT UP A SEWER.Incidently we do not apologise for being ENGLISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

You almost need a scorecard to know who is sleeping with whom. I certainly appreciate the humor you inject into your stories.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Entertaining

Every now and again a priceless jewel of writing comes up on this site ,this is one of them.It would make an extremely good film.How about a sequel,this really is to good to abandon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring, tedious built-up, flat climax, esp on such a delicate subject as " stocking seduction ", Must keep hard track who is this Brit punk seducing esp with his historical posh, arrogant, inaudible " lingo" even to Cali vally girls bimboes!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mixed review. Too many characters; too repetitive. It would have been more interesting story with half the characters and half the action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous