All Comments on 'Stockings and Heels in Public'

by stockingsheelsohmy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Used

I wear pantyhose all the time when i am out.I was walking past a xxx theatre in Sydney,Australia and had the urge to go inside.I paid at the counter,went in and had to wait for my eyes to adjust to the dark.I sat in the backrow,i counted 5 other guys inside,2 in the same row as me.The movie was showing a young girl being fucked in the butt by a very well hung guy.I undid my trousers and rubbed my hosed cock which was already very hard.One of the guys stood up and came and sat beside me.I kept rubbing my cock but he then reached over and replaced my hand with his.He seemed to stop when he felt the hose but then smiled and lowered his head.He put my hosed cock in his mouth and started to suck it.Oh my, did it feel good.Another guy came over,with his cock already out of his shorts.It was long,but thin and he pushed it towards my mouth.I opened up and he pushed his cock right to my throat.My cock was ready to explode and i shot my cumm right through the pantyhose into the other guys mouth.He swallowed and licked my hard cock clean while i was still sucking the other guy whose movements were getting very fast and then i felt his cock explode down my throat but i managed to swallow the lot.I stood up to get my handkerchief to wipe my mouth and my pants dropped down exposing my pantyhosed butt.The guy that had sucked me was hard and he rubbed my hosed butt with his hands, slowly turning me around.He then knelt down and licked my hosed crack.I pushed back,he pushed forward with his tongue.He stopped and i felt his hands move up and pull my pantyhose halfway down exposing my hole.He then tongued my butt again this time with his tongue all the way into me.I was getting hard again.He stopped,pushing me forward so i had to grab the seats in front.I felt a finger in my hole, slowly worked around, then removed to be replaced by the head of his cock.He grabbed my hips ,pulling me back, working his cock into my hole.It felt uncomfortable and he stopped when it was all the way in.2 of the guys were watching, one standing in front of me, rubbing his hard cock.Then he started,slowly at first,in, out, in, out until my hole became accustomed to his cock and i started to meet his thrusts.Fuck, it felt good.He just kept fucking and my cock got so hard that with one of his thrusts i came a second time.This tightened my hole and i heard him moan and he shot his cumm deep inside me.With that the guy in front of me unloaded his cumm onto my face.4 big spurts .The guy in me slowly pulled out and i wiped my face clean and pulled up my pantyhose and pants and started to leave.Same time next week slut i heard as i left.I knew i would be there.

barbie_jo_69barbie_jo_69about 16 years ago
Hot

Very sexy and naughty. You're quite the slut, I loved it, you bitch! :')

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Stockings and Heels

Gorgeous bitch. I'd love to fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ravishing

Great story It got me soooo hot that I picked up the vibe on the dildo in my ass. I wish it was me that was getting all the attention. Giving and receiving is the only thing that I can say that I give myself a 10 plus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sydney theatre

To crossdresser from Sydney,was that in George street.I went to this theatre,sitting in the back row watching a girl take a large cock in the arse on the screen,stroking my cock,when a guy walked past me sitting 4 seats away.I continued stroking and after awhile he moved up next to me and moved his hand onto my cock.He stroked me for awhile then stopped and lowered his head onto my hard cock,fuck it felt good as he sucked and licked my cock.He stopped,stood up,turned around and lowered his trousers to reveal a nice pantyhosed arse.He grabbed my hand and put it on his hosed arse wiggling it at the same time.I rubbed it and then he pulled the back of his pantyhose down,squatted over my hard cock and lowered himself down onto me.The head of my cock found his hole and after a little jiggling he lowered himself all the way down onto my throbbbing cock.Using the chair arms he started to go up and down on me,i then grabbed his hips and bounced him up and down.After awhile he stopped and lifted himself up and grabbed the back of the chairs in front and bent over.I aimed my hard cock at him and with one push went all the way in,he groaned and said fuck me so i really went at it in, out as far as i could,i heard him groan and his hole clenched and unclenched around my cock making me shoot my load right up into him,i couldnt seem to stop cumming as he pushed back but finally i stopped and pulled out.I felt him shudder,i sat down and he turned around and the front of his pantyhose was covered in cumm as he pulled them up at the back.He sat down and whispered to me that was a great fuck and he came twice, a small one when i pulled out.He said he would be back next Wednesday about the same time if i would like to fuck him again.I did not go back because of work commitments,but i will be back there nedxt Wednesday if he would like to be fucked again.He was a really great fuck,best arse fuck i have ever had,wife included.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Went back

I went back to the theatre on Wednesday,sat in the back row,waited till my eyes adjusted.You were there,head down,hosed arse up,sucking on a cock.I moved across,stroked your hosed arse,you kept sucking,l lowered the pantyhose,aimed my hard cock at your hole and pushed into you in one motion.You lifted your head,moaned and then continued sucking as i started to fuck you.The other guy groaned and i knew he shot into your mouth as i fucked your willing hole.You kept your bum up as i pounded deep into you,then i felt the contractions around my cock as you shot cumm into the front of your hose, making me fill you up with my hot juice.I kept fucking until my cock started to shrink and i pulled out.You turned around, smiled, licked my cock and said same time next week.I will be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Went back

I went back to the theatre on Wednesday,sat in the back row,waited till my eyes adjusted.You were there,head down,hosed arse up,sucking on a cock.I moved across,stroked your hosed arse,you kept sucking,l lowered the pantyhose,aimed my hard cock at your hole and pushed into you in one motion.You lifted your head,moaned and then continued sucking as i started to fuck you.The other guy groaned and i knew he shot into your mouth as i fucked your willing hole.You kept your bum up as i pounded deep into you,then i felt the contractions around my cock as you shot cumm into the front of your hose, making me fill you up with my hot juice.I kept fucking until my cock started to shrink and i pulled out.You turned around, smiled, licked my cock and said same time next week.I will be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice

wow. u r so nice . this made me wanna fuck! i feel like meeting u!!

jenniann469jenniann469about 14 years ago
CD's dream

I dream of bing used like this! UMPH~~~~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great true story

Your story is great. I wish I could have such an experience. I love getting dressed up and I want to have guys with their big cocks in my mouth and in my man-cunt fucking me while they talk dirty to me. You are so lucky !!!

Please tell us more. What happened next ?

slutty_jannelleslutty_jannelleabout 14 years ago
Very nice story

There's just something so perfectly feminine about hose and heels to bring out the true submissive woman in us TG's. Thank you for sharing.

humbly,

slutty_jannelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first time in public

my first time dressed in public,i drove to a park in another town.i heard people go there to get or give sex.i puy on my bl corset ,bl seamed stockings bl thong and 6" strappy heels.and a red mini skirt with sheer blouse.wig.lipstick,red nails and full face make up.i walked around so everyone could see me.i sat on a bench and waited,soon men came and stood around me with their cocks out.i man grabbed me and put a dog collar and leash around my neck and pulled me to a table.took off my top and skirt and thong and they tied me down on my back.they took turns fucking and makeing me suck their cocks.it went on for hours one after another,to many to count.untill i heard them say big dick was here.big was just that a big black man over 6'and a cock that was 10" soft and 21/2" around.i try to say no its to big and yell out stop,but they put a gage in my mouth.he puy oil in my ass and started to push is cock in my ass.it hear like hell but he kept pushing untill his balls rested on my ass.the men started to cheer and take pictures of me and him fucking me.with the me started jerking off and shooting their loads of cum all over me.they removed the gage and filled my mouth with cum.he finely shot his load in my ass.he filled my ass and it ran out and down my leggswhen they finished taking pictures and filming me they left me there tied to the table for any one who wanted to have me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hose on 4u

I love to dress fem but havent tried yet. In lex area. I want to dress up and be a couples or someones slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot

God that is hot. Dangerous not using protection, but it's a story, and the story was hot. Very jealous of your submissive crossdressing ass. Write more.

sabarsabarover 8 years ago
Got me stroking in my panties

Hot story, what theater do go to. I am in Toccoa, Ga also looking for a place to play while in panties and hose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fish Nets

I dressed under my street clothes not ready to show off in public yet.I have been to the adult theater many times dressed under my clothes.But never took off my street clothes i was not ready.I would find cocks to suck but not let any one suck mine for fear they would find me dressed in womens clothes.My ideal things are a bra fish net pantie hose open bottom string thong and a short slip.I dressed and went to the theater but this time i wore my heels with my street clothes.Some of the men that i sucked off were there and said hi to me.So i knew i had some friendly cocks to suck.The one cock i always wanted to suck was a older nice looking black man.As i never sucked a black cock but always wanted to try.I looked over at him and smiled and could he had a nice hard cock.He seen me looking at his cock and started to rub it and smiled back at me.He called me over and we talked and he asked if i ever sucked a black cock before.I said no but i would like to try if i could.He took me buy the hand and in to a booth we went.He told me to strip down so he could how i was dressed.I now was caught with no way out.Off went my street clothes and i stood there in my bra string thong fish nets heels and slip.He at this point was naked with his big black cock hanging there soft weighting for me to suck it.He then placed both hands on my head pull me in and started to kiss me.His tongue went in my mouth.At this point i was now his to do what he wanted to do to me.I now found my self on my knees on the floor with a black cock deep in my throat suck him off.He was telling me how i was now his girl and soon he was going to bred me.With that he lifted me up and over and pushed his now hard cock deep in my ass.After fucking me hard he shot his load deep in my ass and finished feeding his cock back in my mouth giving more cum to swallow down.He fucked me and ass to mouth shot load after load into my ass and mouth.He then let other men use me who i sucked before.

shelleyfaggirlshelleyfaggirlover 3 years ago

Fantastic story! What makes it so wonderful and fantastic is the author's beautiful and true control of his words. I love the precision! the choice of words so accurately! Guess I'm just picky that way, lol! And to boot; it tells so many actions and feelings of my own personal experiences loving being a total faggot slut in as public a situation as can be. So accurately catches the "suddenly uncomfortable" and "redressed and virtually fled to my car." OMG!!! lol...have I EVER! been there, lol!!! ...Oh yea...oh YES! I have! ...Thank you SOooo!!! much babi, you beautiful fag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

check your grammar and spelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous